Subject: [Fot] Blue TR8 number 88

From: Peter Bulkowski via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:57:11 -0400

--===============3547230423769601852==

--000000000000ce9ebe0615ffcb2f

Hallo FOT just like to let you the number 88 TR8 l build and raced with
Christian Marx from Germany has a new Home with Mike Deweer Owner of # 77
green Tr 4 and many more Triumphs
Mike I wish you all the best in near future to race all Triumph s
Cheers Peter

--000000000000ce9ebe0615ffcb2f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hallo FOT just like to let you the number 88 TR8 l build =
and raced with Christian Marx from Germany has a new Home with Mike Deweer =
Owner of # 77 green Tr 4 and many more Triumphs<div dir=3D"auto">Mike I wis=
h you all the best in near future to race all Triumph s=C2=A0</div><div dir=
=3D"auto">Cheers Peter</div></div>

--000000000000ce9ebe0615ffcb2f--

--===============3547230423769601852==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3547230423769601852==--

---

From: CLAUDE GAGNE via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 17:09:38 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4578020705710530534==
	boundary="----=_Part_5466710_396694778.1713114578317"

------=_Part_5466710_396694778.1713114578317
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Marvelous news! Mike is a great guy and a true Triumph aficionado and race=
r. Cheers!
Claude
    On Saturday, April 13, 2024 at 04:15:47 p.m. EDT, Peter Bulkowski via F=
ot <[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 Hallo FOT just like to let you the number 88 TR8 l build and raced with Ch=
ristian Marx from Germany has a new Home with Mike Deweer Owner of # 77 gre=
en Tr 4 and many more TriumphsMike I wish you all the best in near future t=
o race all Triumph s=C2=A0Cheers Peter_____________________________________=
__________
[email-masked]

gers.com

 =20
------=_Part_5466710_396694778.1713114578317
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp9f9c7998yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Marvelous news! Mike is a great guy and a true Triumph aficionado and racer. Cheers!</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Claude</div><div><br></div>
        
        </div><div id="yahoo_quoted_3827831391" class="yahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                        On Saturday, April 13, 2024 at 04:15:47 p.m. EDT, Peter Bulkowski via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                    </div>
                    <div><br></div>
                    <div><br></div>

                <div><div id="yiv4117659576"><div>Hallo FOT just like to let you the number 88 TR8 l build and raced with Christian Marx from Germany has a new Home with Mike Deweer Owner of # 77 green Tr 4 and many more Triumphs<div>Mike I wish you all the best in near future to race all Triumph s&nbsp;</div><div>Cheers Peter</div></div>
</div>_______________________________________________<br><a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_5466710_396694778.1713114578317--

--===============4578020705710530534==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4578020705710530534==--