Subject: Re: [Fot] VIR Wild Hare 2024

From: Dean Tetterton via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 12:29:39 -0400

--===============6059881282709533675==

--0000000000008bb4e506159850a1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Damn Henry, If I had known I would have put on my Texaco hat and gone up
and polished your visor.

Dean

On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 11:02=E2=80=AFAM Henry Frye via Fot <[email-masked].=
net>
wrote:

> Another fantastic Wild Hare, we had what could only be described as
> perfect weather. Cool mornings warming up to quite comfortable in the
> afternoon, and zero rain at the track from Friday through Sunday! The
> Triumph turnout was quite impressive, and having old friends show up to
> say hi is always a treat.
>
> I was looking forward to running with Bob but unfortunately that was not
> to be. Bob did a great job beating up on the competition at the pointy
> end of the field for me, so by the second feature race on Saturday
> afternoon I was gridded third behind Denny Wilson in his Lotus 7 and a
> very fast Elva Mark VI, and a fast Elva Courier and a Ginetta G4 behind
> me. As the top five cars were sitting on the grid, I had a Rodney
> Dangerfield moment. The four cars I could see were all being managed by
> race teams, with the flurry of activity of a bunch of guys fussing with
> the car and driver, and then there is me, all by myself, sitting in my
> lowly Triumph with nobody to even hold an umbrella. I got no respect...
>
> Both Saturday feature races I finished second overall, and on Sunday's
> race I was third overall, only .05 seconds out of second place to of all
> things, a Lotus 23R who started from the back.
>
> So, yeah, it was good weekend.
>
> And thanks to everyone with VDCA for another great event!
>
> Henry
>
> -----Original Message-----
>  From: Robert Lang
> Subject: [Fot] VIR Wild Hare 2024
>
> Hi,
>
> I had a super fun weekend at VIR for the Wild Hare. I developed a
> coolant leak that we couldn't track down at the track. I'd go about 5
> laps at full chat and then the cooling system would push enough coolant
> to get an air bubble and then I'd see the temp gauge indicating a
> problem and would pull in. Even so, I had a great time. The track is
> awesome and we got to hang around with FOT friends old and new. But it
> was really kool hanging around with the usual suspects as well as Dean
> Tetterton, John Harkness and some new faces like Mark Cook. It'll be fun
> to see some more TR6's on track in the coming years.
>
> I manged to get down to a 2:20.8xx which was my target time. Henry Frye
> got into the 2:18's during the morning race on SAT. Speaking of which,
> had I not seen my temp problems, I probably would have had a a podium
> finish with the Group 3 race. I was in 2nd overall for the first 4 laps,
> I think. Too bad that video didn't come out. That said, even running a
> distant second, I was still racing on the same track as Denny Wilson.
>
> At any rate, I posted a video from the Friday afternoon practice /
> qualifier:
>
> VIR Hot Laps
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4mD2IbU0mcE>
>
> Check it out.
>
> C ya,
> Bob Lang
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage <http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage>:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--0000000000008bb4e506159850a1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Damn Henry, If I had known=C2=A0I would have put on my Tex=
aco hat and gone up<div>and polished your visor.</div><div><br></div><div>D=
ean=C2=A0</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 11:02=E2=80=AFAM Henry Frye via Fot =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:=
<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8=
ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Another fantast=
ic Wild Hare, we had what could only be described as <br>
perfect weather. Cool mornings warming up to quite comfortable in the <br>
afternoon, and zero rain at the track from Friday through Sunday! The <br>
Triumph turnout was quite impressive, and having old friends show up to <br=
say hi is always a treat.<br>
<br>
I was looking forward to running with Bob but unfortunately that was not <b=
r>
to be. Bob did a great job beating up on the competition at the pointy <br>
end of the field for me, so by the second feature race on Saturday <br>
afternoon I was gridded third behind Denny Wilson in his Lotus 7 and a <br>
very fast Elva Mark VI, and a fast Elva Courier and a Ginetta G4 behind <br=
me. As the top five cars were sitting on the grid, I had a Rodney <br>
Dangerfield moment. The four cars I could see were all being managed by <br=
race teams, with the flurry of activity of a bunch of guys fussing with <br=
the car and driver, and then there is me, all by myself, sitting in my <br>
lowly Triumph with nobody to even hold an umbrella. I got no respect...<br>
<br>
Both Saturday feature races I finished second overall, and on Sunday&#39;s =
<br>
race I was third overall, only .05 seconds out of second place to of all <b=
r>
things, a Lotus 23R who started from the back.<br>
<br>
So, yeah, it was good weekend.<br>
<br>
And thanks to everyone with VDCA for another great event!<br>
<br>
Henry<br>
<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
=C2=A0From: Robert Lang<br>
Subject: [Fot] VIR Wild Hare 2024<br>
<br>
Hi,<br>
<br>
I had a super fun weekend at VIR for the Wild Hare. I developed a <br>
coolant leak that we couldn&#39;t track down at the track. I&#39;d go about=
 5 <br>
laps at full chat and then the cooling system would push enough coolant <br=
to get an air bubble and then I&#39;d see the temp gauge indicating a <br>
problem and would pull in. Even so, I had a great time. The track is <br>
awesome and we got to hang around with FOT friends old and new. But it <br>
was really kool hanging around with the usual suspects as well as Dean <br>
Tetterton, John Harkness and some new faces like Mark Cook. It&#39;ll be fu=
n <br>
to see some more TR6&#39;s on track in the coming years.<br>
<br>
I manged to get down to a 2:20.8xx which was my target time. Henry Frye <br=
got into the 2:18&#39;s during the morning race on SAT. Speaking of which, =
<br>
had I not seen my temp problems, I probably would have had a a podium <br>
finish with the Group 3 race. I was in 2nd overall for the first 4 laps, <b=
r>
I think. Too bad that video didn&#39;t come out. That said, even running a =
<br>
distant second, I was still racing on the same track as Denny Wilson.<br>
<br>
At any rate, I posted a video from the Friday afternoon practice / <br>
qualifier:<br>
<br>
VIR Hot Laps<br>
<br>
&lt;<a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4mD2IbU0mcE" rel=3D"norefe=
rrer" target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4mD2IbU0mcE</a>&g=
t;<br>
<br>
Check it out.<br>
<br>
C ya,<br>
Bob Lang<br>
<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]<=
/a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000008bb4e506159850a1--

--===============6059881282709533675==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6059881282709533675==--

---

From: Terry Sopher via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 12:39:42 -0400

Henry is spot-on!  Great Weekend, Great Track, Great Racing & Super Turnout of Triumphs!

VIR would be perfect for 2025 Kastner Cup!  Started dialog on interest in that possibility with the sanctioning body!

What do you all think about VIR for 2025 Kastner Cup?

Best, Terry 

> On Apr 8, 2024, at 10:59, Henry Frye via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Another fantastic Wild Hare, we had what could only be described as perfect weather. Cool mornings warming up to quite comfortable in the afternoon, and zero rain at the track from Friday through Sunday! The Triumph turnout was quite impressive, and having old friends show up to say hi is always a treat.
> 
> I was looking forward to running with Bob but unfortunately that was not to be. Bob did a great job beating up on the competition at the pointy end of the field for me, so by the second feature race on Saturday afternoon I was gridded third behind Denny Wilson in his Lotus 7 and a very fast Elva Mark VI, and a fast Elva Courier and a Ginetta G4 behind me. As the top five cars were sitting on the grid, I had a Rodney Dangerfield moment. The four cars I could see were all being managed by race teams, with the flurry of activity of a bunch of guys fussing with the car and driver, and then there is me, all by myself, sitting in my lowly Triumph with nobody to even hold an umbrella. I got no respect...
> 
> Both Saturday feature races I finished second overall, and on Sunday's race I was third overall, only .05 seconds out of second place to of all things, a Lotus 23R who started from the back.
> 
> I had a super fun weekend at VIR for the Wild Hare. I developed a coolant leak that we couldn't track down at the track. I'd go about 5 laps at full chat and then the cooling system would push enough coolant to get an air bubble and then I'd see the temp gauge indicating a problem and would pull in. Even so, I had a great time. The track is awesome and we got to hang around with FOT friends old and new. But it was really kool hanging around with the usual suspects as well as Dean Tetterton, John Harkness and some new faces like Mark Cook. It'll be fun to see some more TR6's on track in the coming years.
> 
> I manged to get down to a 2:20.8xx which was my target time. Henry Frye got into the 2:18's during the morning race on SAT. Speaking of which, had I not seen my temp problems, I probably would have had a a podium finish with the Group 3 race. I was in 2nd overall for the first 4 laps, I think. Too bad that video didn't come out. That said, even running a distant second, I was still racing on the same track as Denny Wilson.
> 
> At any rate, I posted a video from the Friday afternoon practice / qualifier:
> 
> VIR Hot Laps
> 
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mD2IbU0mcE>
> 
> Check it out.
> 
> C ya,
> Bob Lang
> 
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Ponostyle via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 07:49:02 -1000

--===============0665358678855974123==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_6CD263DD-DF8A-471C-8134-97F9A7FA2FC2"

--Apple-Mail=_6CD263DD-DF8A-471C-8134-97F9A7FA2FC2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Henry, Henry have you learned nothing? You ALWAYS need a hot umbrella =
girl. It distracts the other drivers and is worth at least a few seconds =
a lap. You can recruit one from the pits if you didn=E2=80=99t remember =
to bring one.=20

Bill Babcock
Beach Bum
[email-masked]
https://www.Ponostyle.com

> On Apr 8, 2024, at 6:39 AM, Terry Sopher via Fot <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> Henry is spot-on!  Great Weekend, Great Track, Great Racing & Super =
Turnout of Triumphs!
>=20
> VIR would be perfect for 2025 Kastner Cup!  Started dialog on interest =
in that possibility with the sanctioning body!
>=20
>=20
> Best, Terry=20
>=20
>> On Apr 8, 2024, at 10:59, Henry Frye via Fot <[email-masked] =
>>=20
>> =EF=BB=BFAnother fantastic Wild Hare, we had what could only be =
described as perfect weather. Cool mornings warming up to quite =
comfortable in the afternoon, and zero rain at the track from Friday =
through Sunday! The Triumph turnout was quite impressive, and having old =
friends show up to say hi is always a treat.
>>=20
>> I was looking forward to running with Bob but unfortunately that was =
not to be. Bob did a great job beating up on the competition at the =
pointy end of the field for me, so by the second feature race on =
Saturday afternoon I was gridded third behind Denny Wilson in his Lotus =
7 and a very fast Elva Mark VI, and a fast Elva Courier and a Ginetta G4 =
behind me. As the top five cars were sitting on the grid, I had a Rodney =
Dangerfield moment. The four cars I could see were all being managed by =
race teams, with the flurry of activity of a bunch of guys fussing with =
the car and driver, and then there is me, all by myself, sitting in my =
lowly Triumph with nobody to even hold an umbrella. I got no respect...
>>=20
>> Both Saturday feature races I finished second overall, and on =
Sunday's race I was third overall, only .05 seconds out of second place =
to of all things, a Lotus 23R who started from the back.
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> I had a super fun weekend at VIR for the Wild Hare. I developed a =
coolant leak that we couldn't track down at the track. I'd go about 5 =
laps at full chat and then the cooling system would push enough coolant =
to get an air bubble and then I'd see the temp gauge indicating a =
problem and would pull in. Even so, I had a great time. The track is =
awesome and we got to hang around with FOT friends old and new. But it =
was really kool hanging around with the usual suspects as well as Dean =
Tetterton, John Harkness and some new faces like Mark Cook. It'll be fun =
to see some more TR6's on track in the coming years.
>>=20
>> I manged to get down to a 2:20.8xx which was my target time. Henry =
Frye got into the 2:18's during the morning race on SAT. Speaking of =
which, had I not seen my temp problems, I probably would have had a a =
podium finish with the Group 3 race. I was in 2nd overall for the first =
4 laps, I think. Too bad that video didn't come out. That said, even =
running a distant second, I was still racing on the same track as Denny =
Wilson.
>>=20
>> At any rate, I posted a video from the Friday afternoon practice / =
qualifier:
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> http://www.fot-racing.com <http://www.fot-racing.com/>
>>=20
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>
>>=20
>>=20
>=20
> http://www.fot-racing.com <http://www.fot-racing.com/>
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive <http://autox.team.net/archive> =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot <http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_6CD263DD-DF8A-471C-8134-97F9A7FA2FC2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Henry, Henry have you learned nothing? You ALWAYS need a hot =
umbrella girl. It distracts the other drivers and is worth at least a =
few seconds a lap. You can recruit one from the pits if you didn=E2=80=99t=
 remember to bring one.&nbsp;<div class=3D""><br class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">
<div><b class=3D"">Bill Babcock</b><br class=3D""><i class=3D"">Beach =
Bum</i><br class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br =
class=3D"">https://www.Ponostyle.com<br class=3D""></div>

</div>
<div><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">On Apr 8, 2024, at 6:39 AM, Terry Sopher via Fot &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><meta =
charset=3D"UTF-8" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Henry is spot-on! &nbsp;Great Weekend, Great Track, Great =
Racing &amp; Super Turnout of Triumphs!</span><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">VIR would be perfect for 2025 Kastner Cup! &nbsp;Started =
dialog on interest in that possibility with the sanctioning =
body!</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">What do you all think about VIR for 2025 Kastner =
Cup?</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Best, Terry<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" =
style=3D"font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">On Apr 8, 2024, at 10:59, Henry Frye =
via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">=EF=BB=BFAnother fantastic Wild Hare, we had what could only =
be described as perfect weather. Cool mornings warming up to quite =
comfortable in the afternoon, and zero rain at the track from Friday =
through Sunday! The Triumph turnout was quite impressive, and having old =
friends show up to say hi is always a treat.<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">I was looking forward to running with Bob but unfortunately =
that was not to be. Bob did a great job beating up on the competition at =
the pointy end of the field for me, so by the second feature race on =
Saturday afternoon I was gridded third behind Denny Wilson in his Lotus =
7 and a very fast Elva Mark VI, and a fast Elva Courier and a Ginetta G4 =
behind me. As the top five cars were sitting on the grid, I had a Rodney =
Dangerfield moment. The four cars I could see were all being managed by =
race teams, with the flurry of activity of a bunch of guys fussing with =
the car and driver, and then there is me, all by myself, sitting in my =
lowly Triumph with nobody to even hold an umbrella. I got no =
respect...<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Both Saturday feature races I =
finished second overall, and on Sunday's race I was third overall, only =
.05 seconds out of second place to of all things, a Lotus 23R who =
started from the back.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">So, yeah, it was =
good weekend.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">And thanks to everyone with =
VDCA for another great event!<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Henry<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">-----Original Message-----<br class=3D"">From: =
Robert Lang<br class=3D"">Subject: [Fot] VIR Wild Hare 2024<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">Hi,<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">I had a super =
fun weekend at VIR for the Wild Hare. I developed a coolant leak that we =
couldn't track down at the track. I'd go about 5 laps at full chat and =
then the cooling system would push enough coolant to get an air bubble =
and then I'd see the temp gauge indicating a problem and would pull in. =
Even so, I had a great time. The track is awesome and we got to hang =
around with FOT friends old and new. But it was really kool hanging =
around with the usual suspects as well as Dean Tetterton, John Harkness =
and some new faces like Mark Cook. It'll be fun to see some more TR6's =
on track in the coming years.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">I manged to =
get down to a 2:20.8xx which was my target time. Henry Frye got into the =
2:18's during the morning race on SAT. Speaking of which, had I not seen =
my temp problems, I probably would have had a a podium finish with the =
Group 3 race. I was in 2nd overall for the first 4 laps, I think. Too =
bad that video didn't come out. That said, even running a distant =
second, I was still racing on the same track as Denny Wilson.<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">At any rate, I posted a video from the Friday =
afternoon practice / qualifier:<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">VIR Hot =
Laps<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">&lt;<a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4mD2IbU0mcE" =
class=3D"">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4mD2IbU0mcE</a>&gt;<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">Check it out.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">C =
ya,<br class=3D"">Bob Lang<br class=3D""><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________<br =
class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D""><br class=3D""><a =
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" =
class=3D"">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Donate:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br class=3D"">Archive:<span=
 class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
</a><br class=3D""><br class=3D""><br class=3D""></blockquote><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" =
style=3D"font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a=
></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_6CD263DD-DF8A-471C-8134-97F9A7FA2FC2--

--===============0665358678855974123==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0665358678855974123==--