Subject: [Fot] Sonoma

From: Walt Hollowell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 20:50:49 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4797452606416986000==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_03CF_01DA9689.16CD4C10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_03CF_01DA9689.16CD4C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm home safe. I have some super GoPro footage of the Sunday race between
Curt Johnston and myself which I have composed on RaceRender but for some
reason my YouTube account doesn't like the format. I'll reach out to a nerd
friend of mine tomorrow for help. I'll post it as soon as possible. 

Thanks Again to all my FOT buddies.

Walter Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico

------=_NextPart_000_03CF_01DA9689.16CD4C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:11.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m home safe. I have =
some super GoPro footage of the Sunday race between Curt Johnston and =
myself which I have composed on RaceRender but for some reason my =
YouTube account doesn&#8217;t like the format. I&#8217;ll reach out to a =
nerd friend of mine tomorrow for help. I&#8217;ll post it as soon as =
possible. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks Again to all my FOT =
buddies.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Walter =
Hollowell<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Albuquerque, New =
Mexico<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_03CF_01DA9689.16CD4C10--

--===============4797452606416986000==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4797452606416986000==--