Subject: [Fot] K Cup 2024 fan video

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:06:19 -0400

--===============9194692139007519985==

--000000000000f051660616d903a8

A couple of clips have started to show up on YouTube. Looks like fun, well
done guys.

Saturday
https://youtu.be/jodEUJgOVRw

Sunday
https://youtu.be/L_IXZFQReAo

mike h

--000000000000f051660616d903a8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A couple of clips have started=C2=A0to show up on YouTube.=
 Looks like fun, well done guys.<div><br></div><div><div>Saturday</div><div=
><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/jodEUJgOVRw">https://youtu.be/jodEUJgOVRw</a><=
/div><div><br></div><div>Sunday</div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/L_IXZ=
FQReAo">https://youtu.be/L_IXZFQReAo</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>mike =
h</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000f051660616d903a8--

--===============9194692139007519985==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============9194692139007519985==--