Subject: [Fot] TR3 racer from 1970’s

From: Joe via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2025 22:33:23 -0400

--Apple-Mail-0F435084-3303-4122-93BA-386E9AD97A79
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was looking thru an old file and came across these pics from Lime Rock in t=
he late 1970s.  I think this was raced by Ralph Winslow from Ohio.  Does an =
FOTer have this car?  JoeB

--Apple-Mail-0F435084-3303-4122-93BA-386E9AD97A79
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_AF2E35E9-FA18-460F-9644-20F6BBA4EC28/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-0F435084-3303-4122-93BA-386E9AD97A79
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_340FB3D5-1FAA-4C0B-8778-92A04DE1B2CE/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-0F435084-3303-4122-93BA-386E9AD97A79
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-0F435084-3303-4122-93BA-386E9AD97A79
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-0F435084-3303-4122-93BA-386E9AD97A79--