Subject: [Fot] Michael's Triumph 2000

From: David Cutter via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2026 14:35:24 -0600

--===============9091942568064227376==

--0000000000007bff0a0649141970

Perfect racer to join the B-sedan fun at SOVRENs Historics in July!
Definitely would be cool to see a Triumph among all the 510s and '02s in
the Hoosier 2.5 Challenge.

https://sovrenracing.org/pacific-northwest-historics/

From: Michael Zbarsky <[email-masked]>
To: FOT Triumph <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2026 18:39:10 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph 2000 race car for sale
Just putting this back out there. It needs to find a new home. Reach out to
me via email if you are remotely interested or have any suggestions on
where and how to sell this unique race car. All feedback much appreciated!

Thanks,
Michael

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

On Thu, Dec 18, 2025 at 7:32 p.m., Michael Zbarsky
<[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi FOT, just in time for Christmas..

1967 Triumph 2000 MK1 Racecar
Triumph 2.5L straight 6 engine (currently stock for street use) and 4-speed
manual transmission.
This is the perfect platform for vintage racing including Trans Am 2.5 and
B-Sedan and has raced with VARA, SVRA, SOVREN and VRCBC. Also a good
candidate for historic rally. Full roll cage, race seat, fire suppression,
accusump, aluminum radiator with electric fan, fuel cell, Toyota solid rear
axle with open and welded diffs.
Comes with VARA log book, BC road registration and previous Oregon title.
Located in Delta, British Columbia, close to US border. Enjoy as a street
hot rod, rally it or return to track duty. Could easily be re-imported back
to USA and seller can assist with arranging shipping and customs brokerage.
Asking $16,500 CAD, ($12K USD) including spare parts, respectful offers
considered. For further information and photos, please contact Michael at
[email-masked]

--0000000000007bff0a0649141970
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Perfect racer to join the B-sedan fun at SOVRENs Hist=
orics in July!=C2=A0 Definitely would be cool to see a Triumph among all th=
e 510s and &#39;02s in the=C2=A0Hoosier 2.5 Challenge.</div><div><br></div>=
<div><a href=3D"https://sovrenracing.org/pacific-northwest-historics/">http=
s://sovrenracing.org/pacific-northwest-historics/</a></div><div><br></div>F=
rom: Michael Zbarsky &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mzbarsky@yah=
oo.com</a>&gt;<br>To: FOT Triumph &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=
>[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Cc: <br>Bcc: <br>Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2026 18:3=
9:10 +0000 (UTC)<br>Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph 2000 race car for sale<br>Ju=
st putting this back out there. It needs to find a new home. Reach out to m=
e via email if you are remotely interested or have any suggestions on where=
 and how to sell this unique race car. All feedback much appreciated! <br><=
br>Thanks, <br>Michael <br><br>Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer<br><br=
>On Thu, Dec 18, 2025 at 7:32 p.m., Michael Zbarsky<br>&lt;<a href=3D"mailt=
o:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>Hi FOT, just in =
time for Christmas..<br><br>1967 Triumph 2000 MK1 Racecar <br>Triumph 2.5L =
straight 6 engine (currently stock for street use) and 4-speed manual trans=
mission.<br>This is the perfect platform for vintage racing including Trans=
 Am 2.5 and B-Sedan and has raced with VARA, SVRA, SOVREN and VRCBC. Also a=
 good candidate for historic rally. Full roll cage, race seat, fire suppres=
sion, accusump, aluminum radiator with electric fan, fuel cell, Toyota soli=
d rear axle with open and welded diffs.<br>Comes with VARA log book, BC roa=
d registration and previous Oregon title. Located in Delta, British Columbi=
a, close to US border. Enjoy as a street hot rod, rally it or return to tra=
ck duty. Could easily be re-imported back to USA and seller can assist with=
 arranging shipping and customs brokerage. Asking $16,500 CAD, ($12K USD) i=
ncluding spare parts, respectful offers considered. For further information=
 and photos, please contact Michael at <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
">[email-masked]</a><br></div>

--0000000000007bff0a0649141970--

--===============9091942568064227376==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============9091942568064227376==--