Subject: [Fot] Nomination if Cameron Mehl to FOT

From: Mike Mehl via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2026 02:50:04 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0221589336840898838==
	boundary="----=_Part_1671832_1577873913.1768704604020"

------=_Part_1671832_1577873913.1768704604020
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I would like to nominate my Son Cameron Mehl to FOT. He is now racing my 62 Triumph TR4 #46. The car was owned by his Grandfather before me. He earned his Vintage license through SOVREN. He earned his license in 2023 and ran again in 2025 and we are preparing the car for 2026

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
------=_Part_1671832_1577873913.1768704604020
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I would like to nominate my Son Cameron Mehl to FOT. He is now racing my 62 Triumph TR4 #46. The car was owned by his Grandfather before me. He earned his Vintage license through SOVREN. He earned his license in 2023 and ran again in 2025 and we are preparing the car for 2026<br><br><div id="ymail_android_signature"><a id="ymail_android_signature_link" href="https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=nativeplacement&amp;c=US_Acquisition_YMktg_315_SearchOrgConquer_EmailSignature&amp;af_sub1=Acquisition&amp;af_sub2=US_YMktg&amp;af_sub3=&amp;af_sub4=100002039&amp;af_sub5=C01_Email_Static_&amp;af_ios_store_cpp=0c38e4b0-a27e-40f9-a211-f4e2de32ab91&amp;af_android_url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail&amp;listing=search_organize_conquer">Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer</a></div>
------=_Part_1671832_1577873913.1768704604020--

--===============0221589336840898838==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0221589336840898838==--

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2026 02:54:25 -0700

On 1/17/26 7:50 PM, Mike Mehl via Fot wrote:
> I would like to nominate my Son Cameron Mehl to FOT. He is now racing my 
> 62 Triumph TR4 #46. The car was owned by his Grandfather before me. He 
> earned his Vintage license through SOVREN. He earned his license in 2023 
> and ran again in 2025 and we are preparing the car for 2026

Okay, I added him to the list.

mjb.