Subject: [Fot] Bob Lang 2026 Kastner Cup Champion

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 20:13:32 -0500

--===============5643448910325147547==

--00000000000052b86c0654e17876

The Cup Honor going to Bob Lang is so well deserved.
He is always fast.
A true racer.
Humble, weird and fun.
It seems he can do more with a nickel than anyone else can with a dollar.
Knowledgeable, tactful, sensible, and a driver with incredible Self Created
Speed.
Probably one of the best.
He is quirky and odd, and always shows great tenacity towards his Triumph
effort.

Cogragrats to all who made the show.
And All those that made The show possible.

Side Note:
Looking at the Kastner Cup finish stats
And For Those that are Keeping track.....
Jason Sukey Get's My rare and almost Impossible to Get....A+
Great o see how far he has come with his Triumph knowledge.and implication.
Making a GT6 both reliable and fast is a very hard game.
He looks like a great candidate for the next Kaster Cup!
See You ALL at Grattan Raceway Next Year!

Great Job to everyone for what looked like an awesome 2026 Kastner Cup.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars

--00000000000052b86c0654e17876
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>The Cup Honor going to Bob Lang is so well deserved.=
=C2=A0</div><div>He is always fast.</div><div>A true racer.</div><div>Humbl=
e, weird and fun.</div><div>It seems he can do more with a nickel than anyo=
ne else can with a dollar.</div><div>Knowledgeable, tactful, sensible, and =
a driver with incredible Self Created Speed.</div><div>Probably=C2=A0one of=
 the best.</div><div>He is quirky and odd, and always shows great tenacity =
towards his Triumph effort.</div><div><br></div><div>Cogragrats to all who =
made the show.</div><div>And All those that made The show possible.</div><d=
iv><br></div><div>Side Note:</div><div>Looking at the Kastner Cup finish st=
ats</div><div>And For Those that are Keeping track.....</div><div>Jason Suk=
ey Get&#39;s My rare and almost Impossible to Get....A+</div><div>Great o s=
ee how far he has come with his Triumph knowledge.and implication.</div><di=
v>Making a GT6 both reliable and fast is a very hard game.</div><div>He loo=
ks like a great candidate=C2=A0for the next Kaster Cup!</div><div>See You A=
LL at Grattan Raceway Next Year!</div><div><br></div><div>Great Job to ever=
yone for what looked like an awesome 2026 Kastner Cup.</div><div><br></div>=
<div>Jason Ostrowski</div><div>Friendly Ghost Racing</div><div>1969 Triumph=
 GT6+ racecars=C2=A0=C2=A0</div></div>

--00000000000052b86c0654e17876--

--===============5643448910325147547==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5643448910325147547==--