Subject: [Healeys] Paint stripping

From: "Allyn Richardson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 16:19:42 -0700

My .02 cents worth..My X cousin in law, think that's what it is when you get
a divorce.lol.. has a shop that restores high end cars. He has gone to
baking the old paint finishes off of cars. An environmentally friendly, and
cost effective quick way of removing the paint. Whole car goes in the oven
after being stripped of all items you don't want to get cooked. Car comes
out and what is left of the paint, bondo filler, and eons of grease is a
powder residue vacuumed off. 
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 18:28:55 -0500 (CDT)

Sort of the autobody answer to cremation????

On 04/22/12, Allyn Richardson wrote:

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]