Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 for sale

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:33:30 -0400 (EDT)

A long time friend is moving back to England and is not going to take his
Healey since he lives in London and has no place to park the car.  He tried it
for several years and could not find good easy, affordable parking from where
he has his house.  Mike and I have been friends for twenty five years and have
traveled many hundreds of miles together in our Healey's. For those 25 years I
have known this to be an exceptional car that has been driven without issues
all over the east coast, Midwest and eastern Canada.  I have no financial
interest just trying to help a friend. If anyone is interested I will be happy
to send the information I have.  You can contact me at this email or at
[email-masked].

Thanks
John McElrath
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]