Subject: [Healeys] Sea Hunt TV Healey

From: john spaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 22:02:25 -0700

Just happened to start watching the premier of Sea Hunt and there was 
a healey in the opening scene and then again at approximately 10:50, 
16:20 and 19:21 (minutes:seconds) into the episode.

http://xoteria.com/CH21.html

John
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 23:14:37 +1200

Hi John and fellow listers,

There is a tenuous Healey link to Sea Hunt.

Nell and I got to know Bernice and Keith Rishell back in the early
eighties prior to the Snowmass meet which a dozen Kiwis attended.
Bernice was the Central Committee chairperson for the meet so I
corresponded with her a lot - no email back then. Keith was rebuilding
his 100S - later sold to Bill Emerson if I remember correctly.

After the meet we were on the road in the tri-carb for about 10 weeks
and stayed with the Rishells at their home in Red Bluff, CA.

I told you that to tell you this:
Bernice formerly worked in TV. She looked after Lloyd Bridges on-set
during the SEA HUNT series. Make-up, I think.

She said he was a really nice guy and his support staff greatly
enjoyed working with him.  Always full of jokes and good humour.

Cheers

Mark 
Auckland. NZ

-----Original Message-----
From: john spaur [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, 21 April 2012 5:02 p.m.
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Sea Hunt TV Healey

John

[email-masked]