Subject: [Healeys] e: fitting piston/caliper seals

From: Stephen Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:54:23 -0400

Hi Simon,

Josef's done a good job of explaining  this procedure, but I'd add a caution.
After having done this job a number of times over the years, I found 
the last set I did kept wanting to pinch the edge of the outer seal 
before it could slide up to the groove in the piston. I'd never had 
that happen before, and I wonder if some of the new seals don't quite 
have an even, round edge. It's worth having a good look at the edge 
of the outer seal before doing the installation.

Stephen, BJ8
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]