Subject: [Healeys] VSCC Season Opener at Silverstone - Photos

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:30:25 +0100

Hi all,

 I went to the above event at Silverstone Unfortunately I couldn't stay for
the racing but I spent a couple of hours in the paddock. There were some
amazing cars, including a 24 litre aero engined Napier Bentley, Frazer Nash
'Chain Gang', Bobtail Cooper (ex Moss and Hill), Lotus GP car with
diagnally mounted engine(never seen that before), Cooper Bristol, etc etc.

The red Healey in the photos is race prepared by Paul Woolmer (Historic
Registrar of the AHC) and the guy who restored 00N 440. He also looks after
several 100Ss and Works Rally Cars including the final works rally car that
Timo Makinen was to drive in the RAC rally that was cancelled. It has an
aluminium engine.

You can see the cars here

http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj530/derekcjob/VSCC/

Derek
www.healeysix.net
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]