Subject: [Healeys] SF Bay Area 3.54 gear set installation

From: "Tracy Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:27:17 -0700

Are there folks who bought a gear set here in the SF bay area?  If so
perhaps we can consolidate our installs at the same shop in hopes of a small
break in install fees.

The sets seem to be shipping from Dan Lempert and son and so I personally
want to get mine installed in my spare 4.11 pumpkin before rendezvous.
After that is done I will also have a spare 3.9 which I would be willing to
part with.

So if you are in the SF bay area, are receiving a gear set and know of the
right shop to install perhaps we should band together.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] | 408-394-3444 cell | 408-776-0133 home |
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracydrummond>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracydrummond
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]