Subject: [Healeys] Thermo car needle assembly needed

From: "Tracy Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:13:19 -0700

I have a broken thermo carb needle stop adjustment.  If you have one you are
willing to part with or trade for ?? please let me know.

This assembly is held on by two flathead screws .  Whatta ya got.  Thanks

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] | 408-394-3444 cell | 408-776-0133 home |
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracydrummond>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracydrummond
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]