Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 vs BJ8 interior

From: "John Rowe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:46:36 +1000

Hi Folks

I am away from home at present  and therefore missing my Healey reference
books.

Could someone remind me of the difference in the B pillar trim between a BJ7
and very early BJ8 and then a later BJ8 before the new chassis came in.

I'm presently considering my options and as I'm a tall fellow I'm trying to
get as much leg room as possible. I know it won't be a much as my BT7 but
every inch counts.

Regards

John Rowe
Perth
Aus

presently in steamy tropical Cairns.
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]