Subject: Re: [Healeys] tire balancing - answer to an old message

From: "Skip Saunders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:02:13 -0400

I have that stuff in my motorhome tires.  It works fine on large vehicles,
can't vouch for car tires though.   There is a problem however that you
should know:  The "beads" can clog the air-inlet-valve, and if they do
you'll have a slow leak.   The "fix" is to ensure that air flows into the
tire the last time you press the little button in the center of the valve
stem.  This airflow makes the beads or bead dust fall back into the tire.

Although I can not remember the name of the new product, there is a liquid
version of the same thing that truckers now use.  It doesn't have the
valve-stem clogging "feature" and is much preferred by those of us with big
vehicles.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Dr. C. Rubino
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 9:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] tire balancing

Has anybody tried Dyna Beads to overcome balancing problems?
I run with tubes in tubeless tires on 70 spokes and can never get the
balancing spot on.
They claim they work breally wellb in tubes.

www.innovativebalancing.com/index.html
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:17:22 +0200

This has been tried so many times in the past decades or longer. It 
looks like a very good idea. I have tested several of these in the past 
years.  It has never worked properly. It may relieve some problems 
slightly but you cannot balance a tire dynamically this way.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Op 19-4-2012 17:02, Skip Saunders schreef:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> -----
> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
> Versie: 2012.0.1913 / Virusdatabase: 2411/4945 - datum van uitgifte: 04/18/12

[email-masked]