Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Morgan cars - incredible story & pictures

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:12:08 -0400 (EDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Morris <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 4:48 pm
Subject: FW: Morgan cars - incredible story & pictures

I think these pictures have been around a few times but worthy of a repeat.  A
Morgan is still a very desirable car.

Attached Message

From:
Rich&Robin Lodge <[email-masked]>

To:
"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"

Subject:
Morgan cars - incredible story & pictures

Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 04:09:05 -0700

Comes with a lifetime termite protection plan.

Morgan cars - incredible story & pictures

Subject: THE MORGAN--JLV

The Morgan Motor Company located in Britain doesnbt change in a changing
world. Not only is it still independent, but it also makes each car by hand. A
base model is about $44,000, with some cars costing up to $300,000. People
wait for over a year to get their exclusive hand-built cars with the shell
made out of metal and much of the vehicle made out of wood. Working on the
wood interior, workers use metal shears to individually shape a hood because
each car has to be different. Every year Morgan produces about 600 cars. The
company will celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2011. It has a long and
interesting history, and is still run by the same family: the Morgans. Founded
by Henry Frederick Stanley Morgan known as bHFSb, it was then run by his
son Peter, and is now run by Charles, the son of Peter Morgan.

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

There are craftsmen b& and there are Craftsmen !!

--
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]