Subject: [Healeys] "Real" Austin-Healey 100S for sale in Germany

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:48:05 +0200

"Real" 100S for sale in Germany, see here:
 http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/austin%20healey.andere.100s.landau/1560
10323.html?lang=de&pageNumber=5&__lp=5&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.cons
umerGrossEuro&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1950&makeModelVariant1.modelId=1&makeM
odelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&
makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&minPowerAsArray=66&minPowerAsArray=K
W&negativeFeatures=EXPORT
The add only says its number 19 of 50 built, colour: green!!
I tried to retrieve more information from the seller. But no resonse to my
e-mails and in a phone call I couldn4t get any, as the lady I have got on the
line wasn`t aware of the car and her boss was out of shop. I asked for a call
back, but still waiting. But boss speaks fluently English, the lady told me.
Good chance for you to give a call and maybe get a "Real" 100S.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:35:46 +0100

Joseph,

I'm afraid I can't read German but that looks like a very poor advert for
what is 'supposedly' a very rare and expensive classic.

What do you get for the price? Is the car completed or is it just in the
state that's shown in the photo, which could be anything, a BN1 with a Cape
100S front welded on.

Anyway, all the  surviving 100S's are  accounted for so it should be easy
to check. Not sure who is looking after the 100S register, is it still Ken
Freese.?

Could be a car made up from a real 100S log book/chassis number. It's been
done before.

Derek
www.healeysix.net

W&negativeFeatures=EXPORT<http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/austin%20heale
y.andere.100s.landau/156010323.html?lang=de&pageNumber=5&__lp=5&scopeId=C&sor
tOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1950&makeMode
lVariant1.modelId=1&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant
2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&minPowerAsA
rray=66&minPowerAsArray=KW&negativeFeatures=EXPORT>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:51:12 +0200

Derek,
all description is this:
Cabrio/Roadster, Oldtimer

EZ 07/1955
100 km
Benzin
97 kW (132 PS)
Schaltgetriebe

Weitere technische Daten
Anzahl der T|ren: 2/3 T|ren
HU/AU: Neu
Farbe: Gr|n

Fahrzeugbeschreibung
Original Austin Healey "100 S"
Nummer 19 von 50 gebauten Fahrzeugen !
Momentan im Neuaufbau,
Weslake-Originalmotor von 1955 !!!

Mit diesem Original Rennfahrzeug werden Sie bei allen Historischen Rennen
zugelassen.

Translated to English:

Convertible/Roadster Classic Car
First registered: 07/1955 (June 1955)
100 km (milage)
Fuel
97 kW (132 PS) (horsepower)
Manual gearbox

ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL DATA
Number of doors: 2/3 doors
MOT inspection: new
Colour: green

CAR DESCRIPTION
Original Austin Healey "100 S"
Number 19 of 50 built cars!
Currently under rebuild,
Weslake-Original Engine of1955!

With this original racing car you are certified to take part at any historical
race.

Josef
Von: Derek Job [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. April 2012 10:36
An: Eckert, Josef
Cc: [email-masked]
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] "Real" Austin-Healey 100S for sale in Germany

Joseph,

I'm afraid I can't read German but that looks like a very poor advert for what
is 'supposedly' a very rare and expensive classic.

What do you get for the price? Is the car completed or is it just in the state
that's shown in the photo, which could be anything, a BN1 with a Cape 100S
front welded on.

Anyway, all the  surviving 100S's are  accounted for so it should be easy to
check. Not sure who is looking after the 100S register, is it still Ken
Freese.?

Derek
www.healeysix.net<http://www.healeysix.net>
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM,
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

[email-masked]