Subject: [Healeys] Non-Healey - 2012 Sea Lion

From: "Ron Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:23:09 -0500

Interesting, but a bit pricy at $259,500 for a car that only has one
windshield wiper.  But it can store 2 bicycles.
 
http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/1216-Marc%20Witt%20Applied%20Design-Sea%
20Lion%20Amphibious%20%2020%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%
20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20World%20Record%20Competition%20Vehicle%20-Ma
zda%2013B%20Rotary
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtHH0mkh-I0
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtHH0mkh-I0&feature=youtu.be>
&feature=youtu.be
 
http://dvice.com/archives/2012/05/yours-for-25950.php
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:07:18 -0400

Here is the tiny URL for this:

http://tinyurl.com/6p349ng

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ
 
http://www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ron Ray
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 10:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Non-Healey - 2012 Sea Lion

$12.75

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:26:20 +0100

As an engineering exercise it's very interesting, as a commercial venture,
it's absolute madness.

Derek

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:07 PM, John Sims <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 22:25:13 +1000

I think that most land speed record cars aren't based on any thoughts of a
commercial return.
It's about innovation. Achievement.  Not investment.
I suspect if you emailed that guy, and asked him where he got the selling
price from;
 it would actually be a formula like: (what I paid for things I bought),
 plus (the cost of other stuff I had),
plus (the hours I worked on this project for the last 10 years) @ $5 per hour.
Seriously.
I know nothing about this project other than what I've learnt reading this,
and following links. This guy is an innovator. He could well be a genius. But
don't bag his price. Follow the links. The closest contender car/ boat device
sells vehicle promoted as a $200k plus "chick magnet"!!
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

[email-masked]