Subject: [Healeys] blatant advertisement

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 17:00:10 -0600

I lost my mind a few months back and decided to restore a clapped out
forlorn Midget (sic) 1275 Sprite  Now I'd like to find it a new home or sell
my 100 and keep this . I really don't want or need multiple classic cars,
after all I get to drive other folks cars on a daily basis.. Grace was
interesting, BTW.

Anyway, here's the story of "Widget" the Midget
http://porterbikes.com/blog/austin-healey/losing-my-mind-1161

As of today there is $5000 in new stuff with tires and tubes being the last
big dollar items this next week. If you or a friend might have any interest
give me a call or email.. my phone # is shown in my contact info below..

DaveP 

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

cars:
 www.britishcarforum.com/portercustoms.html
gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]