Subject: [Healeys] Just 45 days to Conclave Louisville!

From: Jim Werner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 19:25:13 -0400 (EDT)

Just 45 days to Conclave Louisville! Ben Moore and his staff have put together
a Fun and Exciting event for all Healey Enthusiasts.

As you watch the Kentucky Derby this weekend envision that you will be on
Millionaires Row in June! A great Car Show location at the Waterfront Park
awaits you. A fun Rally, Funkhana, Gymkhana and plenty of relaxing social
activities to make your visit to Conclave  a memorable experience.

Join us in Louisville in June. For more information visit
http://www.2012conclave.com/

Regalia pre-orders, with a choice of over 30 colors, are due by May 15.

The Hotel special rate and room block requires a reservation be made by May
15.

Don't delay, register today!

Jim Werner
Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
Louisville, KY
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]