Subject: [Healeys] Rag Top For Sale, New

From: "Mark LaPierre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:05:05 -0400

I ended up with 2 new tops so here is the extra one for sale.  Fits a 1960
BT7 and what ever else that includes. FYI, the top frame on my car does not
attach to the top.  The header bar is permanently attached to the top. Both
the frame and the top fold up and store behind the rear seat back.

This is a custom made , black crush vinyl top that was copied from a Robbins
top.  However I asked that the window be made smaller than what the Robbins
top had.

I ordered 2, one with a small zip out rear window and the other with a small
plain window.  This is the top with out a zipper.  It comes with the Tennex
fasteners,(not installed)  the Hydum strip for the front and it is brand new
still in the box.

Moss price is $389.00 for a Robbins top ,   I will sell this for $285.00 buyer
pays shipping.

Please contact me off the list.   Zip code is 46615, IN.  if you want to
check
ship rates.
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]