Subject: [Healeys] Rendezvous 2012 Deadline

From: Brian Drab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 01:57:19 -0700

May 15th is coming soon and that is the deadline for getting the preferred
rate at Tigh Na Mara Seaside Resort, the site of Rendezvous 2012.

If you plan on attending and have not yet registered and booked your
accommodation, you could be running out of time. We have planned a truly
great event with lots to see and do and all this in one of the most
beautiful locations on the west coast. Tigh Na Mara is located near
Parksville, on Vancouver Island, a 90 minute  ferry ride from Washington
State or Vancouver B.C.  The ferry ride alone is worth the trip! 

For more information on this event go to our website at
www.healeyrendezvous.com . See you there!

Brian Drab - AHOABC
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: "Tracy Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 06:57:44 -0700

This will be another epic HWY 1 trip.  

Warm Regards,
 
Tracy Drummond

Subject: [Healeys] Rendezvous 2012 Deadline

Brian Drab - AHOABC

[email-masked]

---

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:46:57 -0700

I have a spare bedroom in Portland, if anyone needs a place stay on the way
north. Alas I am off of I 5 , not Hwy 1.
Let me know off list. For me, no funds means no way for me to attend. At
this point my car is still not running....

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

 On May 12, 2012 6:57 AM, "Tracy Drummond" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]