Subject: [Healeys] Advice on selling a BJ8

From: Skip Besaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:14:43 -0400

All,

I have a 1967 BJ8. It has won many awards and is in excellent mechanical and
cosmetic condition with many upgrades. All original parts available as well as
extras.

Conditions dictate that it is time to sell the Healey and I would like to get
a fair price.

Can anyone point me to what they have found to be a good resource to sell this
car wether it be a publication, auction or other? Please respond directly.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide.
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]