Subject: Re: [Healeys] Historic Sports Car Racing, Silverstone - Photos including Hea...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:53:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-
Love the pictures very much. But as I reviewed the pictures there was one  
Healey that caught my eye, the dark blue & white #60. (The left side  fender 
FLASH is actually one that was made to be fitted on the right side  fender. 
Did not see a picture of the right side so I'm not sure if it also had  the 
one for the left side there.)
I have seen this error several times. 
FWIW There is even a Pacific Green 3000 pictured in the Original  
AUSTIN-HEALEY by Anders Ditlev Clausager that has both the Flashes incorrectly  
installed. (Pages 14 & 65.)
 
Marion Brantley

In a message dated 5/20/2012 10:07:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj530/derekcjob/HSCC/
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]