Subject: [Healeys] DriveAwayCancer

From: "Gary R. Brierton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 20:47:43 -0400

Just spent a terrific two hours with John Nikas and bGraceb at Allen
Hendricks shop in Greensboro (HendrixWireWheel).  Allen btook all of the
shake outb of Grace, so now Johnbs fillings wonbt be jarred out of his
mouth!  A split fuel line and other repairs were done. The stories John shared
with us were heartbreaking & inspiring, all at once.  Many people, touched by
cancer, are gaining a measure of peace and being up-lifted by the little car
that could and her gallant rider.  Several Triad AHCA members signed Grace in
remembrance of loved ones.  Ibm saving my signatures until Wanda and I
together meet up with Grace at Conclave Louisville.
John is one of the nicest men Ibve come across, and he and Grace deserve as
much support as we can give.  Please follow their journey through 50 states at
http://cc.ebay.com/drive-away-cancer/ and/or on facebook.  I say, through a
little cash in the kitty as well.
Gary Brierton
AHCA Prez
b67 BJ8 aka the Silver Bullet
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]