Subject: Re: [Healeys] "100-M" for sale

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:35:53 -0700 (PDT)

Doesn't look like this car is marketed to "enthusiasts" but is designed to
catch the eye of an "investor" or someone who just wants to add another bauble
to their collection.  OTOH, it's way cheaper than the $185k Nazi SS officer's
uniform he has for sale:
http://www.palmbeachclassics.com/luxurydetails.php?id=16

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Wed, 5/16/12, Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]> wrote:

That's the issue. The value is in the paper proof. Not the actual metal.
Get used to it.
Enthusiasts look at the metal. Investors look at the paper. Make sense??
I'm an enthusiast.
Me.
Chris
Best
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]