Subject: [Healeys] Excellent Moss Motors part

From: "Steve Gerow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 17:33:50 -0700

I had bought replacement side screen rubbers from one of the UK suppliers
one of which arrived rotten and full of cracks. In addition, the angle
between the vertical and horizontal components was too great - approximately
45 degrees vs the side curtain itself which is about 30 degrees from
vertical.

I ordered replacements from Moss and the angle on their part matches that of
the side screen. This should reduce the strain on the rubber at the juncture
between the two components.

Kudos to Moss!

--

Steve Gerow

Altadena, CA, USA

BN6
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]