Subject: Re: [Healeys] #40320 Distributor ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 18:40:36 -0400 (EDT)

FWIW
The Moss catalog shows that the Lucas#40320 distributor to be for  BN1,BN2 
to C.E. 230360.
Marion Brantley

In a message dated 5/6/2012 5:43:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hi, can  anyone tell me what Healey 100 this distributor (#40320) would  be
appropriate  for?

TIA.
Suggested annual donation   $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 16:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

Good Afternoon Randy; 
 
I think the attached files might be of some help to you.  The first is
a distributor list for Austin Healeys whereas the second file is a
comprehensive list of Lucas distributors done by Marcel Chichak.  The third is
based on a Lucas catalogue chapter dealing with distributors.  These files can
also be found at the Austin Healey Club of Southern Ontario website:
 http://www.ahcso.com  in the Technical Section.  See
http://tinyurl.com/7ywst5z   or 
http://www.ahcso.com/detail.aspx?menu=59&app=299&cat1=764&tp=2&lk=no&title=Te
chnical+Articles
The three files are at the bottom of the list. 
 
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
--- On Sun, 5/6/12, Randy Hicks <[email-masked]> wrote: << Hi, can
anyone tell me what Healey 100 this distributor (#40320) would be appropriate
for? >>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Distributor Data Base w diagrams.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Distributor Database-Lucas.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Distributor Lucas 400 Catalogue.pdf]

[email-masked]