Subject: [Healeys] DD300 Replica

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 17:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

No, not the kind you're thinking of, but one of Colin Rule's half-scale
Healeys.  Note the engine compartment detail.  http://tinyurl.com/6rmqtww 
Very cool!

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 11:14:16 +1000

I was up at Colin's place last week. The detail is superb. Half scale webers!
He's probably going to auction the DD300 half scale electric car later in the
year if it doesn't sell beforehand.
In case anyone wonders, Colin also has restored over a dozen full size
Healeys, including mine. He is a brilliant craftsman.
He's been doing this for a while. Here's my daughter (aged 6) in the half
scale BJ8 he built http://www.myaustinhealey.com/junior.html My daughter Bec,
in those pics, is now 17.....
The blue BJ8 half scale electric car went for around $US 35k at auction in
2009.
Best
Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com

Sent from my iPhone

[email-masked]