Subject: [Healeys] side curtain socket question (BN1) <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: Roland Wilhelmy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 13:28:51 -0700

Has anyone redone the side curtain sockets and supporting wood blocks
on Hundred doors?  I have all replacement parts and some of the
original wood is still in good condition but I have to drill out the
remains of one socket and then fit and drill replacements.

Any experience, any tricks, any work-arounds that you might have to
share would be appreciated.

I am doing a 'test fit' of the doors and fenders on my long-delayed
restoration.  Once I know everything fits right I will disassemble,
sand re-prime, block sand, prep and paint everything its final color.

Thanks,

-Roland
BN1 #724
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys