Subject: [Healeys] Asking $300,000. for custom '54 Healey

From: Robert Duquette <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:46:58 -0400

NFI:

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=414061769

Robert
55 BN1
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Jerry Costanzo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:25:25 -0700

Martin brought the car to the San Diego meet a few years ago.  It was 
beautiful!  He even gave rides in it and there is a lot of power there. 
Pretty amazing at how he got the engine into the car.

Jerry

To be fair, this is effectively a brand new car with new chassis and a
complete and total fresh build.  This is the type of car that would
probably sell in Germany for 500K, depending on the quality of the
paint job.  Martin Jule is a perfectionist with respect to detail - I
say this as someone who prefers originality.  I wish him well and hope
he gets a decent price on this, this is a very nice car.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]