Subject: [Healeys] 1st Polish Healey meet! <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 23:42:34 +0200

I am proud to say that this will be the first time Healeys will meet in
Poland, Krakow.

I will post some photos during the weekend. There should be about 6 Healeys,
which is probably about 30-50% of Healeys in Poland - can anyone beat this
of attendance?? :-)

Tadek
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:21:26 -0400 (EDT)

How cool is that? Have a great weekend and I really look forward to the  
photos! 
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598
 
In a message dated 9/6/2012 5:18:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I will post some photos during the weekend. There should be  about 6 
Healeys,
which is probably about 30-50% of Healeys in Poland - can  anyone beat this
of attendance??  :-)

Tadek

[email-masked]