Subject: [Healeys] Heads-Up: Auction-1947 Healey Beutler Coupe-Chassis No: A1534 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

Good Day;    By chance I discovered that one of the Healey Specials is going
up for auction on Saturday, September 15th in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.  I
realize notice is short but, even so, there may be some interest.
 
The Special is a 1947 Healey Coupe, Swiss Coach Built by Beutler, Chassis No:
A1534.   It has a 2.4 litre 4 cylinder engine with 4 speed manual transmission
and is right hand drive.  It competed in the 2009 Grand prix Suisse Bern
Memorial Historical Race.   
 
Check out auction at
http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/12888305_1947-healey-beutler-coupe  and 
http://www.nostalgiastore.ca/nostalgiastore_100_016.htm
 
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada            - Keep Smiling, Murphy
Lives
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys