Subject: [Healeys] FW: Article <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:54:07 -0400

I received the following from Simon Lachlin and posted it on the Technical
page, Fuel system section of my site today.

John Sims

John,

When I was messing around with the installation of a double-ended SU fuel
pump, I asked the list a couple of questions. I got all the help I required
and some requests for info as how I got along. On the basis that one must
put back in what one gets out, here is something which you might care to
post on your excellent site. If you find any particularly egregious errors I
can alter the original MS .doc and send you another .pdf.

Thanks,

Simon
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:54:07 -0400

John Sims

John,

Thanks,

Simon

[email-masked]