Subject: [Healeys] mist sprayer <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "Dr. C. Rubino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:20:39 -0400

One of the things unique to the BN-4 Longbridge cars was a single/double spray
piece that sat in the middle of the shroud near the windscreen so it could
spray water on the windscreen.

It is a single piece that is round. Rich Chrysler once described it to me as
looking like a bumble bee. Having seen once since it looks more like an owl if
you are sitting in the car and looking at it, as the holes for the spray are
round in shape.

Is there any chance that someone might have one they would be willing to part
with?

Carl
BN-4 (L)
1957
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys