Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: [MG-MGB] Free MGB, 78 or 79 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 19:10:19 -0500

From POS yahoo List.  I know NOTHING <G> ! ! !  NFI either - LOL ! ! !

Just a P.S.A. in case someone needs some late Model "B" parts ! ! ! 
Write Carl, NOT me <G> ! ! !

Ed*
**************************************************************************************
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[MG-MGB] Free MGB, 78 or 79
Date: 	Fri, 07 Sep 2012 19:14:50 -0400
From: 	Carl H <[email-masked]>

I am about to get this 1978 (or 77, or 79) MGB convertible towed away 
to the scrap yard.

If anyone wants it, for free, come get it and I'll happily lose the 
$200 scrap bonus just to see her go to a some better use.

Engine is gone or in pieces, wheels will be gone, but windshield, 
dash, hoods, trunk & luggage chrome, shocks, non-OD tranny, other bits 
etc all very useable.

Car is near Frederick Md; I could tow to anywhere within 50 or so 
miles if need be. No title, numbers, anything. Bought a few years ago 
on ebay as parts car, took engine and lights, and she's ready for the 
next adventurous
soul to adopt her.

Lemmie know soon - wife (AND NEIGBORS) want it gone..

You can email me direct at chatten at Verizon dot net

Thanks,

Carl

__,_._,___
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tracy Drummond <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:39:07 -0700

Where is it.  24 hrs of lemons car

Sent from my iPhone

> Write Carl, NOT me <G> ! ! !
*****************************************************************************
*********
> Reply-To:    [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 19:10:19 -0500

Ed*
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[MG-MGB] Free MGB, 78 or 79
Date: 	Fri, 07 Sep 2012 19:14:50 -0400
From: 	Carl H <[email-masked]>

Thanks,

Carl

__,_._,___

[email-masked]

---

From: Tracy Drummond <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:39:07 -0700

Sent from my iPhone

[email-masked]