Subject: [Healeys] Shameless Plug <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:15:14 -0400 (EDT)

As most of you are aware, Steve Pike and his team from Australia are  
bringing back his streamliner to the Bonneville Salt Flats. This time not as a  
tribute to Donald Healey and the 1954 record runs, but this time to actually  
exceed the 200 MPH goal of that effort. And I am going to be there again  
capturing everything I can on video and making another documentary about this 
 amazing feat. 
    So here's the shameless plug, I'm taking all the  remaining copies of 
my documentary on the last Bonneville run to the salt with  me and hope to 
sell them all there. I have both NTSC copies and PAL copies  available, DVD's 
formatted for U.S. and Europe and Australia, and before I pack  them up, I 
thought I would let everyone here know if you'd like a copy, they are  
available through my website and if you order before I leave on September 7,  I'll 
make sure you get a copy. After September 7, it may take a while before  
more copies are available.
    Not sure when the new documentary will be  available, as it's going to 
take some time to edit all the raw footage together  into a coherent story, 
but I will let everyone know when it is  ready. So in the mean time, if 
you'd like to see all that went on in  September of 2009, you can go here: 
_http://airtightproductions.com/products.html_ 
(http://airtightproductions.com/products.html) 
    Thank you for letting me bomb the list and here's  to 200 MPH or more 
in about a week! 
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys