Subject: [Healeys] Rear view mirror <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: Leonard Berkowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 23:20:27 -0400 FILETIME=[368CB590:01CD9871]

I have seen an extension that raises the inside rear view mirror about 1 1/2
inches which should give you better vision over the convertible top.  Does
anyone know where they can be obtained?
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

Don Lenschow passed away in 2010 and his business, Dun-Rite Tool, was  being
wound down by his wife, Kay.  However, the webpage is still up and has some
neet samples.  Actually, you may want to try the contact and see what
happens.  Website is: http://www.dunritetool.com/index.html
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada                    - Keep Smiling,
Murphy Lives

--- On Fri, 9/21/12, Leonard Berkowitz <[email-masked]> wrote: << I
have seen an extension that raises the inside rear view mirror about 1 1/2
inches which should give you better vision over the convertible top.  Does
anyone know where they can be obtained? >>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]