Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:02:27 -0700

Thanks.  That name rings a bell.  This would have been in the Sixties.

Mike
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [email-masked]
  To: [email-masked] ; [email-masked]
  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires

  You may mean Pico Wheel Service. They are still there and are very good. Our
Southern California A-H Club toured their facility and learned a lot in the
process. Here's their phone number; 818 982-0375. No financial interest, but
they straightened a set of mag wheels off another car for me when no one else
could and I was very pleased. Garry Stevens, president and owner, has been
doing Wire Wheels for many years.
  Steven Kingsbury
  BN1 #598

  In a message dated 9/25/2012 4:54:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[email-masked] writes:
    Many years ago (in fact, many many years ago), when I lived in Los
Angeles,
    there was a shop that did wire wheels.  Don't remember the name (not
unusual
    at my age), but I had a wheel repaired, and at that time it was supposed
to
    be one of the best in the country.  Not in the best part of town, even
then,
    but I remember that he had a set of five wires in the corner that someone
    had sent from Tennessee to be rebuilt.  Anyone know what I am talking
about?
    Is it still there?

    Mike
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:02:27 -0700

Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [email-masked]
  To: [email-masked] ; [email-masked]
  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires

    Mike

[email-masked]