Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heads-Up: Auction-1947 Healey Beutler Coupe-Chassis No:A1534 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 8:15:10 -0400

Reinhart--when we were in Vienna 11 yeas ago with our Healeys we met a lady driving a Healey 3000---we ended up going for a drive around town and having dinner with her.  Her daughter had an old Mini.  Can't remember her name now but it was a pleasant time with all of us in the Healeys.

tom

---- Reinhart Rosner <[email-masked]> wrote: 

=============
Patrick,
some years back I heard about Healeys from Czechoslovakia but could not find
anything about these. Do you have any hint or source for information about
these cars?
Reinhart

Reinhart Rosner
55 100 BN 1
Vienna - Austria
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 07:05:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Reinhart; 
 
I think the best place to start your search about Healeys from Czechoslovakia 
is with the  'Association of Healey Owners' website at
http://www.healeyowners.co.uk . 
 
You can always send them an email and ask them to check it out.   Good Luck.
:-)

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Tue, 9/18/12, Reinhart Rosner <[email-masked]> wrote: <<
Patrick, some years back I heard about Healeys from Czechoslovakia but could
not find anything about these. Do you have any hint or source for information
about these cars? >>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

Good Day;  I visited the preview of the auction for this Healey and was quite
surprised that it was even there; the auction was targeted at the automobilia
crowd.  Only two cars were on view for the auction - a hot-rod and the
Healey.  We checked out the car and took a number of photos and reviewed the
history binder that was available.  While there, David Grainger of The Guild
of Automotive Restorers [ www.guildclassiccars.com ] was taking a TV crew
around shooting footage for a series to be run on The History Channel in
2013. 
 
After the auction was over I contacted Grainger and he let me know that he was
the successful buyer.  The car is available for viewing at his business
located in Bradford, Ontario and I expect to attend with a few other Healey
enthusiasts.  If anything material comes up that I can pass on I will do so.

--- On Sat, 9/15/12, Patrick and Caroline Quinn <[email-masked]> wrote:<<
G'day     I understand that it sold for Can$90,000 which is about what I
thought it would go for.>>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]