Subject: [Healeys] led panel light replacement <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "Dr. C. Rubino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:08:36 -0400

There was an article on this not that long ago but canbt find it in my files
or in the archives.

Reference would be appreciated.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 07:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Good Day Carl; 
 
You may wish to check out Bob Slater's site at
http://picasaweb.google.com/bj7healey
 
Also, check out the technical-electrical section of John Sims website at
http://www.healey6.com/technical.htm

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
 
--- On Mon, 9/17/12, Dr. C. Rubino <[email-masked]> wrote: << There was an
article on this not that long ago but canbt find it in my files or in the
archives.  Reference would be appreciated. >>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]