Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:54:38 -0400 (EDT)

You may mean Pico Wheel Service. They are still there and are very good.  
Our Southern California A-H Club toured their facility and learned a lot in 
the  process. Here's their phone number; 818 982-0375. No financial interest, 
but  they straightened a set of mag wheels off another car for me when no 
one else  could and I was very pleased. Garry Stevens, president and owner, 
has been  doing Wire Wheels for many years.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598
 
In a message dated 9/25/2012 4:54:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Many  years ago (in fact, many many years ago), when I lived in Los 
Angeles,  
there was a shop that did wire wheels.  Don't remember the name (not  
unusual 
at my age), but I had a wheel repaired, and at that time it was  supposed 
to 
be one of the best in the country.  Not in the best part  of town, even 
then, 
but I remember that he had a set of five wires in the  corner that someone 
had sent from Tennessee to be rebuilt.  Anyone  know what I am talking 
about? 
Is it still there?

Mike  
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys