Subject: Re: [Healeys]Petition against proposed EU legislation re classic cars<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:16:14 +0200

Derek, 

	I have to oppose, at least I like the Euro and the Schengen
Agreement. 

	Sorry Uk didn`t join that. Its always strange to me passing the UK
boarder and to be checked like one wanting to go out of prison without
allowance. 

	Not all comming from the EC Commission is wrong. But have to say i
worked closely with them in the telecoms field. 

	Josef  

	Von: Derek Job <[email-masked]> 

	An: Oudesluys <[email-masked]> 

	Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] 

	Betreff: Re: [Healeys] Petition against proposed EU legislation re
classic cars 

	Datum: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:06:52 +0200 

   Josef,   The chances of the EU coming up with something 'likeable'
are pretty much nil. If the MSA are against it then so am I.   Derek

 On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Oudesluys <[email-masked]
[1]> wrote:
 Joseph,
Just Google       Directive 2009/40/EC         and you will get it in
any language you want.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Op 13-9-2012 13:23, [email-masked] [2] schreef:
  Where can I read the EC Proposal for Historic Vehicles (changes to
the
regulations relating to classic cars)?

        It is not shown in the Petition.

        Perhaps I like it as it is and do not want to oppose.

        Josef Eckert

        Konigswinter/Germany

  Von: Derek Job <[email-masked] [3]>
An: Forum <[email-masked] [4]>
Betreff: [Healeys] Petition against proposed EU legislation re classic
cars
Datum: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:09:17 +0200

  This is for UK listers.

Please sign the e-petition opposing changes to the regulations
relating to
classic cars which could ban all modifications to them. The Euro is
collapsing and there are riots in Greece and Spain but the idiots in
Brussels have apparantly nothing better to do to earn their tax free
salaries than attack the law abiding classic car community.

The petition is being organised by the MSA

 https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/37784 [5] [1]

Thanks

Derek

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]
[2] mailto:[email-masked]
[3] mailto:[email-masked]
[4] mailto:[email-masked]
[5] https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/37784
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:16:14 +0200

Derek, 

	Josef  

        Josef Eckert

        Konigswinter/Germany

  This is for UK listers.

Thanks

Derek

Links:
------

[email-masked]