Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 4, Issue 519 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: Dean Caccavo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:05:43 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, 

I didn't meet a Mike, but Gary, who I thought was the owner from
Valley Wire Wheel just finished rebuilding a set of 60 spoke wires and
installing Vredestein tires for my Healey.  He came recommended from the
vintage MG group.  He did an excellent job including paint.  Price and turn
around were great.  If you are interested he will walk you through the run-out
and spoke needs on a wheel by wheel, spoke by spoke basis.    I just picked up
the wheels two weeks ago.  Smooth as silk and the color is finally correct.
Dean (HealeyBN7)  

Mike.
This sounds like Valley Wire Wheel Service. Iocated
at 14731 Lull St. In a
very seedy part of Van Nuys. Operated by Mike Rizenman.
He did the wheels & tires for my XKE. Did very nice work. He was still there
in 10/04.

Dave & Daisy
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Dean Caccavo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:05:43 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, 

Mike.

Dave & Daisy

[email-masked]