Subject: [Healeys] BN4 Longbridge locking handle wtd

From: Andrew Thorp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 01:50:11 -0800 (PST)

Some time ago I took a few chrome parts to get stripped for re-plating and
they went into the wrong tanks so were ruined. I managed to find everything
except the LH outer door pull handle which is different to the later/RH
handles.

Here is a pic of the differences between the LH Longbridge handle and the
later/RH one. The handles look the same from the outside but the inside part
is different to match the locking function. On the right is the remains of my
handle
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~bce257/images/longbridge%20LH%20handle.JPG

Please reply off list if you have a lead on a replacement handle.

Andy.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:27:30 +0000 (UTC)

Whew. For a minute I thought the handles were only available for really rare cars. 

-------------------------------- 
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA 

----- Original Message -----

Sorry that is an Aston Martin DB2/4 not the DB4 

David Nock 
British Car Specialists 
Stockton Ca 95205 
209-948-8767 

[email-masked]