Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mistakes on Calendars

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:50:29 -0500 (EST)

From my own experience producing the AHCUSA calendar, I always put in at
least one harmless mistake to prove that the calendar was being made entirely
by hand, rather than simply relying on one of the increasing numbers of
calendar software programs available.

I am pleased to see that the pictures continue to be absolutely excellent, and
totally capable of holding their own in an interior (on the refrigerator, for
example) for 28-31 days. Great Job to Jeff Eakin.

G.

Gary Anderson
Editor-at-large
Austin-Healey Magazine
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:01:59 -0500

Gary--

How very spiritual!  Some years ago I was buying a large oriental rug and
in examining it I noticed a flaw in the weaving.  When I brought this to
the attention of the seller he explained that such an error was no doubt
done intentionally by the weaver to show humility and to demonstrate that
only the Allah is perfect.

Best to all for the holidays--Michael Oritt

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:50 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]