Subject: [Healeys] Nothing about Healeys, All about cold

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:45:10 -0500 (EST)

Minus 41 degrees C to be exact. I've seen the English version but can't  
find it on youtube yet, so here's the Russian version. The same guy does the  
same thing but speaks in English. Either language doesn't matter, still very 
 cool. Check it out ...
 
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7lC3RVjXY_ 
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7lC3RVjXY) 
 
and if you really want to hear it in English, see if this link works:
 
_http://weather.aol.com/2012/12/19/watch-instant-vapor-forms-in-siberia/?ici
d=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D248166_ 
(http://weather.aol.com/2012/12/19/watch-instant-vapor-forms-in-siberia/?icid=maing-g
rid10|htmlws-main-bb|dl8|sec1_lnk3&pLid=248166) 
 
Enjoy!
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys