Subject: [Healeys] Speaking of going out of business / Follow up

From: "Dick Matson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 08:45:12 -0800

Merry Christmas:

Well, everything offered on the parts list from 12/8 is sold and shipped.
Thanks to all who responded.

Things I forgot to put on the list:

* NIB master brake cylinder - from Nocks/BCS
* NIB clutch master cylinder - from Nocks/BCS
* Original SU Carburetter and Fuel Pump Workshop Manual

I'll take offers.

Anyway thanks again to all who responded earlier.  Those parts went to the
right places.

Dick

_________________________________________________________

On 12/08/2012 12:33 PM, Dick Matson wrote:

      Speaking of a going out of business sale since we'll not be replacing
our car I have a number of items left over.

>>> Original MG Mitten car cover
>>> New water pump and pulley from Nocks/BCS
>>> Set of 60-spoke Dayton wheels.  (Actually they were 72-spoke Daytons)
>>> BMC Parts Manual (Went to OZ
)>>> BMC Workshop Manual (Went to OZ)
>>> Pair of wire-mesh headlight covers and attachment hardware - from the day

>>> Dick Matson / Bj8 / Retired
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys