Subject: [Healeys] A Healey to Go Ape Over

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 09:54:42 -0800 (PST)

This is too good not to share.  Ebay brings us a Healey fitted by an animal
trainer so his chimpanzee could drive: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1961-AUSTIN-HEALEY-VERY-RARE-FAMOUS-DUAL-STEER
ING-HARD-TOP-MKII-3000-BT7-/170952126097?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27cd8a6e9
1  and the link to the Life magazine story is hilarious: 
http://books.google.com/books?id=8FMEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA11&lpg=PA11&dq=life+magazi
ne+austin+healey+monkey+chimpanzee&source=bl&ots=Buxpff0wLE&sig=SA9nmzqZ0hZIX
f6xrf4n1h-YwwI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=W1ogULa8G4iS9QSB4IDwAQ&ved=0CE8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage
&q=life%20magazine%20austin%20healey%20monkey%20chimpanzee&f=false

Rick
"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:
http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:00:35 +0800

I take great comfort knowing the dual steering is OEM installed.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:54 AM, HealeyRick <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]