Subject: [Healeys] Original Workshop Manuals picked up on Ebay!

From: "Randy Dickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:07:02 -0600

Fellow Healeyoids,  
I have picked up a few original blue binder, AH 100-6 and 3000 Workshop
Manuals on Ebay over the years.  I just got one this week and it has a
fellow's name in it along with his VIN.  I was wondering if anybody on the
list here had this car.  It is HBT7L  10147.  The guys name is Lee Browning
6942 Wythe Hill Circle, Prospect, KY.  It is kinds funny to see that some
sections are much greasier than others.  The overdrive and gearbox sections
are filthy.  The bodywork and tyres section is very clean.  

I have a second manual with the name of a Gary l. Fleming 4210 Platt Ave.
Lynwood, CA  NE 5-8887 written in it.  
These manuals are true time capsules.  I would just about kill to find the
original ones to my cars if they ever had them.  There are currently five on
Ebay for Big Healeys, many more for Sprites.  Question: Who would have owned
these back in the day?  Shops as well as owners, only BMC dealers, auto
repair shops, gas stations???  There sure do seem to be a lot of them
available.

Randy Dickson
63 BJ7
60 BT7
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys