Subject: [Healeys] Evan's waterless coolant

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:43:54 -0800 (PST)

Merry Christmas to all. 
I just read an article on Evan's Waterless Coolant
and wonder what experiences any of you have with the product. I have a AH
100-4 that sometimes runs hotter than I think it should and wonder if the
product is worth the $40 per gallon price. Thanks in advance for any
responses.
Sam
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:47:33 -0800 (PST)

I used it in my Bugeye because of overheating due to use with a Judson
supercharger.  The stuff works, you just have to get used to the higher
operating temps.  Your engine can operate at a higher temp because the surface
tension temp is raised and it will take a much higher temp before the liquid
turns to steam against the cylinder walls.  Good stuff.  You just have to get
used to the smell.  It actually smells like pancake syrup, at least it did to
me.  The smell lasts long after you have stopped using it too.  Hope this
helps.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

--- On Tue, 12/11/12, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
wrote:

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Evan's waterless coolant
To: "healey list" <[email-masked]>, "mg list" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 4:43 PM

Merry Christmas to all.

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]