Subject: Re: [Healeys] Toe in

From: Jonas Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 10:05:10 -0800

Not just the LBC's - there are sections of the freeway here that affect all
of my cars including the daily drivers.   Depending on which section of
grooves, they are all affected differently on each surface and each one of
them has a specific patch on which they are "the worst".

The absolute worst is a section in which my truck is doing one thing and my
trailer is doing another.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting
702-882-6711

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Richard Kahn
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Toe in

Just curious if the improper toe in/out would cause tracking on the
road/freeway groves they use here in California. I've had a problem at high
speeds with my Michelins and now with my Verdestines.  BCS put the
adjustable bushing in my BJ8 ten years ago and I had go problems. I believe
they were metal?? Nothing has been altered since but I did notice more wear
on the inner side of the front tires when I changed them out.
Rich Kahn
$12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys