Subject: [Healeys] Oops

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 14:35:23 -0500

Since the world did not end, I decided to finish my annual validation of
links on my site (hundreds of them) and noted several things:

Thing number one - it seems that more and more states now allow the usage of
vintage plates - that is, if you can scrounge up a plate that was issued the
year your car was manufactured, you can use it if the number is no longer
being used. I have listed the specific state requirements for such plates on
the Links page, Registration Requirements section. This information is
gleaned from my reading of either the relevant state law or forms on their
DMV sites. If you have any corrections, please let me know.

Thing number two - I have been able to translate all of the foreign club
sites into English for those of you who want to view a foreign club site.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys