Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overdrive throttle switch question

From: Austin Healey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:05:45 +0100

It is press fit on the shaft. I think it would be quite risky to remove it.
Try to reface it in situ.

Gergo

2012/12/13 <[email-masked]>

>
>
> I've got the throttle switch out and partially disassembled.  It's in two
> parts at the moment;  the metal shell half and the electrical half.  My
> question is this;  can the part in the metal shelf half, the part that is
> sort
> of a piece of metal on a shaft, can
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: john spaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:32:13 -0800

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Overdrive Throttle Switch Disassembly.pdf]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]