Subject: [Healeys] 100-6 BN4 early type top

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 19:29:25 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone have directions/photos of how to attach the top material to the
header bar?
And, is it correct that the top frame strapping continues forward of the frame
and attaches to the header bar?

 - Thanks,
Paul B.
AH100-6 BN4 35517
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 09:35:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Paul;  You need to go to Derek Job's website and check out the following
page.
http://www.healeysix.net/Longbridge%20Top.htm

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Sat, 12/15/12, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote: <<  Does
anyone have directions/photos of how to attach the top material to the header
bar? And, is it correct that the top frame strapping continues forward of the
frame and attaches to the header bar?  - Thanks,  Paul B.  AH100-6 BN4 35517
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: robert westcott <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 11:49:36 -0800

Beautiful series of how to fold the 100-6 top.  Sure wish they had a similar
series for the 100.

Rob Westcott

[email-masked]