Subject: [Healeys] Nash Healey restoration update

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 17:24:09 +1100

Hi Guys, the link below is to the latest progress on the Nash Healey 
restoration, 600 hours into the body and it's finally back in my 
workshop. I have also added some new manuals to the main page that have 
been kindly donated to the website. Having just spent this beautiful 
Melbourne day ( and tomorrow) detail sandblasting areas to get the outer 
body ready to be sealed with epoxy primer, I may need a week in a health 
spa to remove the garnet :)
Cheers
Larry Varley
Melbourne
Australia
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/nash7.html
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Magnus Karlsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 09:35:28 +0100

Fantastic work!

Magnus Karlsson
Sweden

Skickat frC%n min iPad

> Hi Guys, the link below is to the latest progress on the Nash Healey
restoration, 600 hours into the body and it's finally back in my workshop. I
have also added some new manuals to the main page that have been kindly
donated to the website. Having just spent this beautiful Melbourne day ( and
tomorrow) detail sandblasting areas to get the outer body ready to be sealed
with epoxy primer, I may need a week in a health spa to remove the garnet :)
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 08:52:18 -0800 (PST)

Good Day Larry;B  I am very impressed by the body work done on the Nash
Healey.B  While it is certainly beyond my skill set and level of patience, I
can appreciate work done by someone from the bold schoolb.B  The chap you
got to do the work, Jerry Mlinaric, is most definitely B ban old school
craftsmanb.B B  Congratulations Larry.B  I look forward to further updates
as you proceed.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Sun, 12/30/12, Larry Varley <[email-masked]> wrote: <<B  Hi Guys,
the link below is to the latest progress on the Nash Healey restoration, 600
hours into the body and it's finally back in my workshop. I have also added
some new manuals to the main page that have been kindly donated to the
website. Having just spent this beautiful Melbourne day ( and tomorrow) detail
sandblasting areas to get the outer body ready to be sealed with epoxy primer,
I may need a week in a health spa to remove the garnet :)B 
CheersB  Larry VarleyB B  MelbourneB  Australia
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/nash7.htmlB  >>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]