Subject: Re: [Healeys] A couple of Healey questions

From: "Charlie Schott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:26:59 -0800

Can someone please tell me if the water bottle holder is above or below the 
carpet on the BT7 parcel shelf. Also, could someone please send me a picture 
of the location of the spare tire belt staple since I can't find any 
pre-existing holes showing where it goes. Thanks.

Regards,

Charlie Schott
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: George Haywood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:37:57 -0500

Here you go Charlie, My car is a bj8 but the trunk (boot) floor is the same
for this purpose.  Look at the picture and on the right side of the picture
between the hoop support/ frame extension and the center support you can see a
hole in the floor.  Just to the left of the hole notice two smaller holes in
the floor.  Captive nuts are welded there to the bottom of the boot floor to
attach the coach loop that the tire strap goes through. Take care, George
Haywood'65 bj8

> Charlie

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]