Subject: [Healeys] Need a project car

From: "Jerry Costanzo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:55:52 -0800

Hey group,
I have a friend that needs a new project.  He is looking for a Healey and has
restored them previously.  He lives in Northern California so if you see
something , send me a note and I will pass it on.  He is not computer savvy.
He is looking for something to work on so does not want a finished project.
His previous Healeys have all been 6 cylinder, but he would consider anything.

thanks

Jerry
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Jerry Costanzo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:47:33 -0800

List,

I received about 10 cars for sale which I have forwarded to my friend Dave. 
He will contact those cars which interest him.  Great response, thank you 
for your time.

Jerry

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jerry Costanzo
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 8:55 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Need a project car

Hey group,
I have a friend that needs a new project.  He is looking for a Healey and 
has
restored them previously.  He lives in Northern California so if you see
something , send me a note and I will pass it on.  He is not computer savvy.
He is looking for something to work on so does not want a finished project.
His previous Healeys have all been 6 cylinder, but he would consider 
anything.

thanks

Jerry 

[email-masked]