Subject: [Healeys] Healey restoration cartoon

From: Bert Van Brande <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:22:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am looking for a Healey cartoon drawing I've seen before, a friend gave
me a photocopy years ago.  It features a 6 cylinder fully dismantled on jack
stands in a messy garage and the owner-restorer sitting in the driver
position, perched over the steering wheel, feet sticking through the
floorboards, feigning to drive at speed.  

When i dismantled my BN2 7.5 years
ago, i re-enacted that cartoon and would love to find that cartoon drawing
again.  It's from before internet times probably from a club newsletter.

I
hope somebody knows which cartoon I am talking about, I'll post a link to the
cartoon and my pic.

cheers, 

Bert
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:49:33 -0800 (PST)

Good Day Bert;  I think what you are looking for can be found on the Ancaster
British Car Flea Market flyer for this year.  Check it out at
http://www.ancasterbritish.ca/Flyer.pdf  on the ABC-FM website
at http://www.ancasterbritish.ca
 
When I made the flyer last year I looked all over but could not find the
artist's name.  I had used it for a tech project back in 1992 and tried to
find the name at that time also.  If this is the cartoon you are searching for
and do find out who drew it, please let me know.  It is a great drawing and
the person who drew it should be recognized. 

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Sun, 1/13/13, Bert Van Brande <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Bert Van Brande <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey restoration cartoon
To: "List Healey" <[email-masked]>
Received: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 11:22 PM

Hi,

I am looking for a Healey cartoon drawing I've seen before, a friend gave me a
photocopy years ago.  It features a 6 cylinder fully dismantled on jack stands
in a messy garage and the owner-restorer sitting in the driver position,
perched over the steering wheel, feet sticking through the floorboards,
feigning to drive at speed. 

When i dismantled my BN2 7.5 years ago, i re-enacted that cartoon and would
love to find that cartoon drawing again.  It's from before internet times
probably from a club newsletter.

I hope somebody knows which cartoon I am talking about, I'll post a link to
the cartoon and my pic.

cheers,   Bert

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of ABC-FM 2013 Flyer-Colour.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of RESTORATION DREAMING.01B.JPG]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]