Subject: [Healeys] SC Parts is going out of Business

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:58:17 +0100

Its not at all true SC Parts is going out of business. As I am
involved I can only say Limora and SC Parts are in good health and
Limora is going to build a new bigger head quarter`s building in a few
months.   

	I am trying to solve Derek`s problem. 

	Josef Eckert 

	Germany
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:48:40 +0000

Hi Josef,

Thanks for the input.

I'm pleased to hear what you have to say regarding Limora, that makes me
feel a lot more comfortable. I will wait until next week and hopefully the
Webers will arrive as promised. What is crazy is that they said they had
them in stock in England. It seems they have shipped them to Germany to be
re-distributed back to the UK.

best regards

Derek

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:58 PM, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]