Subject: [Healeys] FW: 1967 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII from The Collins Collection at Kissimmee - Where The Cars Are

From: "Richard J. Hockert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:49:19 -0600

From: Mecum Infonet [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:06 AM
To: Jim Hockert
Subject: 1967 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII from The Collins Collection at
Kissimmee - Where The Cars Are

To view an online version of this email, click
<http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55314379/0/?b44ed14b=MTg3NGM3
YTMtYmIwMC00ZmQyLTgzNjQtZDNhNzY5ODhiZTg0&x=a09c782b> here.

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55210682/0/?c4e129f6=RkwwMTE
yX1MxNTM%3d&x=460fd2a7> Kissimmee 2013

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55314380/0/?c4e129f6=RkwwMTE
yX1MxNTM%3d&x=ab7657c3> Mecum Auction: Muscle Cars & More

1967 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII Convertible - One Owner Car

Presented as Lot S153
<http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55314380/0/?c4e129f6=RkwwMTEy
X1MxNTM%3d&x=ab7657c3> , this Austin-Healey is scheduled to cross the block at
3:35PM on Saturday, January 27.

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55210685/0/?c4e129f6=RkwwMTE
yX1MxNTM%3d&x=fd28e789>

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/27547339/0/> Broadcast Live

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/27547339/0/> Velocity

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/27547339/0/> Mecum Auctions

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/54374457/0/> Forward to a
Friend

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55314381/0/?b44ed14b=MTg3NGM
3YTMtYmIwMC00ZmQyLTgzNjQtZDNhNzY5ODhiZTg0&x=167f7bb5> Facebook

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55314382/0/?b44ed14b=MTg3NGM
3YTMtYmIwMC00ZmQyLTgzNjQtZDNhNzY5ODhiZTg0&x=6f12331c> Twitter

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55314379/0/?b44ed14b=MTg3NGM
3YTMtYmIwMC00ZmQyLTgzNjQtZDNhNzY5ODhiZTg0&x=a09c782b> View Online

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/54374023/0/> Add to Safelist

 Image <http://content.mecum.com/mecum-partner/mecum_footer_09.jpg>

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/54133618/0/> Privacy Policy

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/55075929/0/> Unsubscribe

 Copyright <http://content.mecum.com/mecum/mecumfooteraddresschange.jpg>

 <http://tracking.mecum.com/t/25841097/925158704/54290914/0/>

  <http://tracking.mecum.com/do/25841097/925158704/1.gif>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys