Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:32:06 +0000

Eric,

Thanks for the info even though it's not what I want to hear!

If this has been going on for some time why are The AH Club UK publishing
full page adds in Revcounter every month!

Anybody from the Club care to comment?

Derek

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:36 AM, lists <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Derek,
>
> SC Parts (in GB) have been taken over by Limora (in Germany) some years
> ago. I have not purchased from either personally, but what I've heard from
> other people (in Germany and UK) is exactly what you're experiencing.
> They've been offering parts (which I can proof have never existed) for
> years now (and still do), pretending to have these parts in stock and
> collecting funds for these parts. The only department not functioning
> properly is the one in charge of reimbursements. I have spoken to people
> struggling more than half a year for their reimbursement. Again, no
> personal experience, but multiple experiences from others.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Eric
>
> Anybody else having problems with SC? They appear to be totally
> re-organising their distribution system, I ordered 3 Webers that were 'in
> stock' about 2 weeks ago and they still have not been dispatched from a
> warehouse in Germany! I can't seem to get any sensible answers or any
> action., other than 'they will be dispatched the middle of next week,'
> ....which was the same answer as last week.
>
> I don't plan on using them again.
>
> Derek
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:35:33 +0100

Eric, 

	its seems your company is a competitor to Limora. So please be quiet
on these things or you can proof what you say. 

	Josef Eckert  

	Germany 

	  Von: "lists" <[email-masked]>
 An: "Derek Job" <[email-masked]>
 Cc: Forum <[email-masked]>
 Betreff: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
 Datum: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:36:56 +0100

 Derek,

 SC Parts (in GB) have been taken over by Limora (in Germany) some
years ago. I have not purchased from either personally, but what I've
heard from other people (in Germany and UK) is exactly what you're
experiencing. They've been offering parts (which I can proof have
never existed) for years now (and still do), pretending to have these
parts in stock and collecting funds for these parts. The only
department not functioning properly is the one in charge of
reimbursements. I have spoken to people struggling more than half a
year for their reimbursement. Again, no personal experience, but
multiple experiences from others.

 Good luck!

 Eric

 Anybody else having problems with SC? They appear to be totally
 re-organising their distribution system, I ordered 3 Webers that were
'in
 stock' about 2 weeks ago and they still have not been dispatched from
a
 warehouse in Germany! I can't seem to get any sensible answers or any
 action., other than 'they will be dispatched the middle of next
week,'
 ....which was the same answer as last week.

 Derek

[email-masked]