Subject: [Healeys] off list for a while

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:33:49 -0800

Howdy all,
 I'm going in  for surgery tomorrow and have changed to digest format for a
while. Hopefully just a week. It should take 3-4 months for me to be well
enough to get back to my car in time to get it back on the road this
summer. I have prostate cancer with fantastic prognosis for recovery. Not
trying to generate a lot of email, just keeping you all in the loop. You
all have become a part of my extended family.
Happy Drives and garage time to you all.
Cheers
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
   _______                                  _______
     (______ \____1960 BT7____/ _______)
         (_________________________)
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys