Subject: [Healeys] Healey sought

From: "Bruce Starke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:02:55 -0700

Hi everyone, David Quiring in Saskatchewan is looking for a Healey along the 
following lines---
please contact him directly if anyone has a lead on a car that would suit 
him
thanks
Bruce Starke
Golden BC
1962 tricarb

"At this point, the ideal Healey for me would be one that does not require a 
complete restoration. I would like to find a well done older restoration or 
a survivor in decent condition. Upgrading various components, but without 
taking the car totally apart, would be fine with me. I do prefer a fairly 
original (or at least correct) car.

.

 I would appreciate any help you can give.

Best wishes,

David Quiring
[email-masked]
306-982-4811"
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys