Subject: [Healeys] healey cartoon

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:44:26 +0000

for at least 20 years or so i have had the "Shoe" cartoon in my garage about the healey.  it is the one where the old mechanic takes the "professor" out to the yard to show the totally wrecked, upside down car and tells the professor it is a 68 healey and when the professor asks how can you tell, the old mechanic states "by the classic lines".   i love it.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 23:36:16 -0500

Or the one where a guy is rifling through a box of Crayons and lamenting
that there isn't one that is British Racing Green. The whole lot, (about 20
or so of them) thanks to Jim Werner are now on the Humor page of my site.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 2:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] healey cartoon

for at least 20 years or so i have had the "Shoe" cartoon in my garage about
the healey.  it is the one where the old mechanic takes the "professor" out
to the yard to show the totally wrecked, upside down car and tells the
professor it is a 68 healey and when the professor asks how can you tell,
the old mechanic states "by the classic lines".   i love it.
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]