Subject: Re: [Healeys] SC Parts is going out of Business

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:42:13 +0100

Its not at all true SC Parts is going out of business. As I am
involved I can only say Limora and SC Parts are in good health and
Limora is going to build a new bigger head quarter`s building in a few
months. 

	I am trying to solve Derek`s problem. 

	Josef Eckert 

	Germany  

	  Von: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
 An: "'Mark Goodman'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
 Betreff: Re: [Healeys] SC Parts is going out of Business
 Datum: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:20:59 +0100

 Was it from a "reliable" source? I spoke to them today. (re the
 non-appearance of something!). No hint of closure, not that one wld
expect
 much. People who wld know are other suppliers. Steve at Cape loves a
 gossip......
 Simon.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 06:42:03 +1100

To create a little balance here I can add from personal experience, a 
little while ago I ordered over $2500.00 worth of parts from SC when 
they had one of their free international shipping offers going, it was a 
whole range of parts for my BT7, bulky items and small parts. Everything 
was in stock and it all arrived in just over a week. I'm sure there will 
be people on the list that have had problems at times with all of the 
companies supplying Healey parts.
Cheers
Larry Varley
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]