Subject: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:01:09 +0000

Anybody else having problems with SC? They appear to be totally
re-organising their distribution system, I ordered 3 Webers that were 'in
stock' about 2 weeks ago and they still have not been dispatched from a
warehouse in Germany! I can't seem to get any sensible answers or any
action., other than 'they will be dispatched the middle of next week,'
...which was the same answer as last week.

I don't plan on using them again.

Derek
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "lists" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jan 2013 11:36:56 +0100

Derek,

SC Parts (in GB) have been taken over by Limora (in Germany) some years ago. I have not purchased from either personally, but what I've heard from other people (in Germany and UK) is exactly what you're experiencing. They've been offering parts (which I can proof have never existed) for years now (and still do), pretending to have these parts in stock and collecting funds for these parts. The only department not functioning properly is the one in charge of reimbursements. I have spoken to people struggling more than half a year for their reimbursement. Again, no personal experience, but multiple experiences from others.

Good luck!

Eric

....which was the same answer as last week.

Derek

[email-masked]

---

From: Robert Blair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:42:22 -0800 (PST)

Had bad experience last year with an exhaust system.  Price was good.... 
Parts were mix/match and needed cutting.  Ended up getting a refund.  I do not
have good confidence in them at this time.   R.

Robert N. Blair
  Yellow 65BJ8
  [email-masked]

--- On Fri, 1/11/13, Derek Job <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
To: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Forum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, January 11, 2013, 5:41 AM

Thanks Simon.

I only used them because of the 20% discount. Big mistake. The only other
time was when I bought 6 small bolts all of the same type. When they
arrived there were three different sizes included in the 6!

Does anyone know if the parent company Limora is still in good shape?

Has anyone actually received any kindof large order from them recently?

If they are really are as bad as it seems the Club must stop taking their
ads.

Derek

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Simon Lachlan <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> Yes, problems. Ongoing.
> No, won't use them again.
> Wouldn't advise others to use them.
> Were OK for a while after the Limora takeover, then right downhill.
> Simon
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:
> [email-masked]]
> On Behalf Of Derek Job
> Sent: 11 January 2013 10:01
> To: Forum
> Subject: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual donation
> $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:31:41 +0100

Eric, 

	its seems your company is a competitor to Limora. So please be quiet
on these things or you can proof what you say. 

	Josef Eckert  

	Germany 

	  Von: "lists" <[email-masked]>
 An: "Derek Job" <[email-masked]>
 Cc: Forum <[email-masked]>
 Betreff: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
 Datum: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:36:56 +0100

 Derek,

 SC Parts (in GB) have been taken over by Limora (in Germany) some
years ago. I have not purchased from either personally, but what I've
heard from other people (in Germany and UK) is exactly what you're
experiencing. They've been offering parts (which I can proof have
never existed) for years now (and still do), pretending to have these
parts in stock and collecting funds for these parts. The only
department not functioning properly is the one in charge of
reimbursements. I have spoken to people struggling more than half a
year for their reimbursement. Again, no personal experience, but
multiple experiences from others.

 Good luck!

 Eric

[email-masked]