Subject: [Healeys] Dipping vs Blasting

From: Mike Tobin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 09:30:36 -0500

Thanks for the considered responses. I've decided to have the BT7 dipped.
Talked to the guy at length and he'll be ready for it in a couple weeks.
 Time for me to get the shop back in shape after it too long being a
storage area.

I apologize for taking so long to respond.  The usual excuse in these parts
is that "life got in the way".  I'm delighted to say that this time the
Healey got in the way - I've been spending all my spare time working on the
beast!  Build a rotisserie for it which made welding on the outer sills and
removing the last of the rusty/greasey bits a bunch easier.  Can't wait to
get started putting clean pieces together instead of taking grungy pieces
apart.
Cheers,
Mike Tobin
Pepperell, Mass
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 08:51:44 -0600

<< On 1/6/2013 8:30 AM, Mike Tobin wrote:

Thanks for the considered responses. >>

Sorry I wasn't one of them Mike, so see below <VBG> !!!

<< I've decided to have the BT7 dipped. >>

I also would have recommend dipping (acid or Redi-Strip ??).

Does dipper 'offer' (extra $$, of course  ;-)    :'(    :-)  ) a "drying 'service ??  Take it <G>)

How HOT can you get your shop/separate garage ??

Ed
Please visit MY shop at:
www.justbrits.com
Forty (40) year Member, AHCA [be GLAD to say ACTUALLY how many but NO Officer can tell me<F>! !]
  BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL Plates		AH BJ 7		) ! !
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]