Subject: Re: [Healeys] Suspicious List Requests

From: Ron Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 08:43:11 -0800 (PST)

no!

Ron

________________________________
 From: Bob Spidell
<[email-masked]>
To: healeylist <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday,
February 3, 2013 11:27 AM
Subject: [Healeys] Suspicious List Requests
Listers,

This morning I got both a 'delete confirm' and 'password change
request confirmation' from the Healeys list.  I've made no such requests. 
This looks like maybe someone is trying to hack the List, or maybe Mark has
installed or changed some software and this is a side effect.

Anyone else get
these?

Bob

--
*******************************************************************
Bob
Spidell           San Jose, CA            [email-masked]
*******************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Archive:
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:56:12 -0700

It wouldn't happen if people would take a second or two to edit their 
replies,
and not send out copies of other's personal unsubscribe/manage links.

But that ain't gonna happen.

mjb.

[email-masked]