Subject: [Healeys] Austin Healey 100 BN1 For Sale

From: Jim Werner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:32:51 -0500 (EST)

Mike now has photos online of the car at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93499994@N02/

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY

Subject: Austin Healey 100 BN1 For Sale

1955 Austin Healey 100 BN1
This 100 is a rust free unrestored and modified automobile.  In 1971 a Chevy
283, Powerglide and Ford 9 inch rear end were installed.
Recently a Dennis Welch front disk brake kit was purchased and installed (this
includes new wire wheel splines).  Along with the red polyurethane A-arm
bushings and the offset black trunion bushings, as well as Dennis Welch Rally
front anti-roll bar, which is a 7/8 diameter bar with heim joint connection
links.  A set of adjustable Konis was also installed and the lever arm damper
valves removed. The spindles were crack checked at a machine shop and
confirmed good.  New Dayton 70 spoke 15x6 Cobra lace tubeless wire wheels and
new Dunlop tires installed. I also installed a dual circuit Tilton master
cylinder and pedal box, new hard brake lines, and new flexible stainless lines
were installed as well.
The paint on the car looks decent in pictures, but it is showing its age in
person.  It is a ten footer, but still looks presentable from up close, just
showing some cracks and such.
Healey is rust free other than minor surface rust underneath, but nothing
heavy and no through rust.  The floors are all original along with the
outriggers and inner sills, and all are intact and solid.  The carpet interior
and trunk are all in nice shape, the door cards are decent as well

Car is located in Louisville, Kentucky
$17,000 OBO
CONTACT
Mike Schneider
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
502-235-0155
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys