Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey ring tone

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:33:23 -0500

Try this:

http://www.mytinyphone.com/ringtone/147811/

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Richard Kahn
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Healey ring tone

A while ago there was a post on a Healey exhaust ring tone for cell phones.
My old phone wouldn't accept it. I now have a new phone which should work
but I have lost the link. Does anyone know how I can get that again?
Thanks
Rich Kahn
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Patton Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:36:22 -0600

I uploaded one a couple of years ago here

I don't know if its the same one,

Patton

Sent from my mobile

> A while ago there was a post on a Healey exhaust ring tone for cell phones.
My
> old phone wouldn't accept it. I now have a new phone which should work but
I
> have lost the link. Does anyone know how I can get that again?
> Thanks
> Rich Kahn

[email-masked]

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:27:14 -0500

OK. Apparently when you try to download from that site, another file comes
up. AND, the kicker is, they charge for a lot of stuff. You can play it on
line but can not download it You can only download a link to it.  The work
around, if any of you have a problem is not easy. I ended up using the
Healey sound file that I have on my site, copied it to my desktop and took
the SD card out of my fone. Since it is a micro SD card, I had to put it
into an adapter, and inserted that into a second adapter that allows a full
size SD card to be plugged into a USB port. However, the sound file is a WAV
file which my fone will not read so I downloaded a program that converts WAV
files to MP3 which my phone can read. I then copied this converted file to
the SD card, reinserted it into my phone and then went through a bunch of
steps to make it available to be used as a ring tone on my fone. 

I have two different versions and if anyone is interested I can email direct
to you. One has fine quality but the sound is soso, the other is sweet but
the sound is scratchy. Two hours of my pathetic life shot to hell but I love
a challenge.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

Try this:

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]