Subject: [Healeys] Hagarty Insurance

From: Jack Feldman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:31:28 -0600

Don't know the answer to George's question since I haven't had to use my
towing insurance. I added the coverage when AAA sent a rusty truck driven
by a greasy driver. He was going to hook the  front end and drag it up on
the platform thus tearing out the muffler and who knows what else. AAA is
only interested in cheap and not servicing out market.

I just got off the phone with a Hagerty's rep, and was told that my
Hagerty's towing covers all my cars, collector and US, and will tow any car
I own for 125 miles.

Jack

Hi George,

I looked into the Hagerty road service but decided to stay with AAA, as AAA
covers every car I own, while the Hagerty road service program only covers
the cars I have insured through Hagerty.  I think the AAA level I have
covers 200 miles for towing.

  Ron
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys