Subject: [Healeys] BN1 For Sale

From: Jim Werner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:53:45 -0500 (EST)

1955 Austin Healey 100 BN1 For Sale
This 100 is a rust free unrestored and modifiedautomobile.  In 1971 a Chevy
283,Powerglide and Ford 9 inch rear end were installed.
 Recently a DennisWelch front disk brake kit was purchased and installed (this
includes new wirewheel splines).  Along with the red polyurethaneA-arm
bushings and the offset black trunion bushings, as well as Dennis Welch Rally
front anti-roll bar, which is a7/8 diameter bar with heim joint connection
links.  A set of adjustable Konis was also installedand the lever arm damper
valves removed. The spindles were crack checked at a machine shop and
confirmedgood.  New Dayton 70 spoke 15x6 Cobralace tubeless wire wheels and
new Dunlop tires installed. I also installed adual circuit Tilton master
cylinder and pedal box, new hard brake lines, andnew flexible stainless lines
were installed as well.
The paint on the car looks decent in pictures, but it isshowing its age in
person.  It is a tenfooter, but still looks presentable from up close, just
showing some cracks andsuch.
Healey is rust free other than minor surface rustunderneath, but nothing heavy
and no through rust.  The floors are all original along with theoutriggers and
inner sills, and all are intact and solid.  The carpet interior and trunk are
all in niceshape, the door cards are decent as well
Photo athttp://www.flickr.com/photos/benm229/7432557536/in/photostream
More available on request.
Car is located in Louisville, Kentucky
$17,000 OBO
CONTACT
Mike Schneider
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
502-235-0155
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys