Subject: [Healeys] 10 Cheap Cars That Make You Look Rich

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:29:31 -0800 (PST)

#2 - Austin-Healey 3000
http://jalopnik.com/ten-cheap-cars-that-make-you-look-rich-170373147
Apparently the author hasn't been AH shopping recently.

Rick

"Madman in a
death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:35:00 +0000 (UTC)

Cool,

      Can't wait to meet that old rich dude who wants to buy mine from me for gobs of money...

Mike B
59 BT7

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tracy Drummond" <[email-masked]>
To: "HealeyRick" <[email-masked]>, "Healey List" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 10 Cheap Cars That Make You Look Rich

How funny  they say on the article
.......................................First I am not rich and secondly I am
young for a Healey owner..............hehehehehehe

We have never seen anyone but rich old dudes driving Austin-Healey 3000s.
Give one a good paint job, fix all the chrome brightwork, and you'll look
like you drive this thing on the weekends, when you're not making
multi-million dollar acquisitions.
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

[email-masked]