Subject: [Healeys] Lucas Oil Stabilizer

From: Rich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 11:58:24 -0800 (PST)

Any thoughts out there regarding the us of Lucas Oil Stabilizer.  Would it
really help with dry starts after a week or two of sitting?

Thanks,
Rich
57
Longbridge

P.S.  57 100-6 for sale on Knoxville,Tn craigslist.  I have no
interest just saw the ad.
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/3513128426.html
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:21:30 -0700

I like the LiquiMoly Ceratec available only through EBay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Liqui-Moly-Ceratec-Oil-treatments-/121053194549?hash
=item1c2f552935&item=121053194549&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=
mtr

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

cars:
 www.britishcarforum.com/portercustoms.html
gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE: http://porterbikes.com/  nice pictures-fun facts-my world

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Rich
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 12:58 PM
To: Healey
Subject: [Healeys] Lucas Oil Stabilizer

Thanks,
Rich
57
Longbridge

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:34:32 +0100

If your engine is healthy do not bother, it will not add any advantages 
or a longer life if you just maintain your engine properly, i.e. oil 
change once a year, check timing and carb adjustment, distributor 
(oiling, points, capacitor, bob weights, springs) and plugs regularly.
Do not depress the clutch when starting and let the engine fully reach 
its operating temperature before you put any significant load on the engine
I do not like graphite-, molybdenum or teflon in my engine oil as it may 
be the cause of more wear to the bores/rings/pistons as these substances 
fill up the cross lined honing surface that creates pocket marks for the 
oil to lubricate.
Kees Oudesluijs

[email-masked]