Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dunlop wire wheel paint

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:28:05 +1100

G'day Gary

There was a 100 that received gold status at our recent concours. 

I asked the owner about the paint he used for his wheels and he said that
Mercedes 'Astral Silver' was the closest to the original wheel colour.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, 17 February 2013 11:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Dunlop wire wheel paint

Does anyone know of a perfect match for the paint color used on Dunlop wire
wheels? I would really like to purchase a pint or a quart of paint that I
could use in an air brush to make small touch-ups. I did some Internet
searching & found many suggestions for spray cans that claim to be good
matches. Eastwood used to carry a spray can that many people claimed was a
good match, but they no longer offer it.
Gary Hodson
$12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 09:11:38 -0800 (PST)

Gary,

If you're ok with a spray can, the Moss stuff works well: 
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29573&SortOrder
=21

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:
http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

________________________________
 From:
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] 
Sent:
Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:12 PM
Subject: [Healeys] Dunlop wire wheel paint
Does anyone know of a perfect match for the paint color used on Dunlop wire
wheels? I would really like to purchase a pint or a quart of paint that I
could use in an air brush to make small touch-ups. I did some Internet
searching & found many suggestions for spray cans that claim to be good
matches. Eastwood used to carry a spray can that many people claimed was a
good match, but they no longer offer it.
Gary Hodson
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]