Subject: Re: [Healeys] FP Key Blank

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 09:43:02 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for any duplication; the first email bounced since I had too many
recipients.  Sorry.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
****************************************************************
 
Hello Charlie;  Here are a couple of contacts that may be of some help.
 
British Car Keys - Pete Groh         
9957 Frederick Rd. Ellicott City, Md. 21042-3647    
Tel. (410) 750-2352 Evenings
[email-masked]             http://britishcarkeys.com

Key Men - Keys for Classics          
Monroe, NY USA 10950
[email-masked]           http://www.key-men.com/cars/austin_healey.html
 
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
Charlie Schott  wrote: << Would someone please tell me where I can get FP key
blanks for a BT7. >>
 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:34:56 -0800 (PST)

From: J. Scott Morris <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FP Key Blank
To: "BJ8 Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Received: Saturday, February 16, 2013, 1:34 PM

Actually Steve, if you go to his website, Pete has two emails;
[email-masked]  is one of them.  It almost looks as if one is a personal
email and the other is a business email.  Check bottom of his home page at
http://britishcarkeys.com

--- On Sat, 2/16/13, BJ8 Healeys <[email-masked]> wrote: << Pete Groh's
e-mail address is [email-masked]  Steve Byers >>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]