Subject: [Healeys] Healeys at the Beach - April 4-7, 2013 - SE Classic in Amelia Island

From: John H <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:15:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Itbs not too late to register for a Healey trip to the beach in North
Florida!   Register and Book your Room NOW.  The rooms are almost gone!  The
host hotel, The Amelia Hotel at the Beach is right across the street from the
Atlantic Ocean.

Amelia Island, FL is a great site for this annual, all Healey event, SE
Classic XXVII.  Amelia is just north of Jacksonville and easy to get to..just
off of I-95.  Enjoy southern hospitality with a mix of great seafood, the
ocean and beautiful weather to kick off your car event season.

Everyone is invited to attend SE Classic XXVII on April 4-7, hosted by the St.
Johns Chapter of the AHCA.  Expect to see 80 Healeys at one place at the car
show in downtown Fernandina...the car show site features a history of pirates,
great restaurants/cafes and shopping.  See boats coming into the port and
enjoy the salt air.

BIG NEWS!!
Meet and talk with Gerry Coker and his wife Marion.  Gerry designed the Healey
100 and Bugeye!

Expect a Poker Rally, Funkhana, Tech Session and Car Show.  Oh yes, there will
be time for relaxing and catching up with Healey friends ... old and new.

Please see the link for more information and Registration Form.

http://sjahc.com/2013/Southeastern/SE%20Classic%202013%20main.htm

5 weeks to go.  Get your registrations in right way.  Join us for a great time
in Amelia Island.

See you there!

John Homonek
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys