Subject: Re: [Healeys] 16" wheels

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 00:36:05 -0500

I am trying to figure out how the early cars with the 16" wheels (if there 
were any specced out that way, I think maybe at least the protoype had them) 
worked with the lower, smaller opening early front fender that were 
discussed on the list a short time ago??
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Magnus Karlsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:31:16 +0100

They enlarged the opening in the fender. This can clearly be seen on period
photos.

Magnus Karlsson
Sweden

Skickat frC%n min iPad

were any specced out that way, I think maybe at least the protoype had them)
worked with the lower, smaller opening early front fender that were discussed
on the list a short time ago??
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]