Subject: [Healeys] Longbridge style washer push button

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:15:57 +0000

For those Longbridge fans I've posted a picture of an original and complete
Longbridge washer push button unit on the web site at the bottom of this
page.

http://www.healeysix.net/Longbridge2.htm

There is also a new page with photos and videos from the 2012 Healeysport
Speed Championship

http://www.healeysix.net/Healeysport%202012.htm

Derek
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 01:13:08 -0400 (EDT)

I have one of these original washer pumps, but, the rubber bit (I assume it
has some kind of rubber diaphragm) is dried out and crunchy.  Has anyone ever
rebuilt on of these units?

 - Paul B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
To: Forum <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Mar 21, 2013 6:16 pm
Subject: [Healeys] Longbridge style washer push button

Derek

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]