Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: BN1 and BN2 front fenders - check me on this please.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 16:46:17 -0800 (PST)

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:22:56 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/27/2013 10:11:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I just went out and measured mine, #598 BN1 and it's is just about 9 3/4"  
and the spears point out over the opening as mention by Mike.
Steven Kingsbury

My  relatively early BN1, body #724, measures about 9 3/16".  I  don't
think any Hundreds had much tighter fits around the  wheels.

-Roland
Easiest way is to look at the chrome spears behind the wheel opening.   On 
the
BN1 the spear points over the opening radius.  On the BN2 the  spear points
below the top of the radius.  Don't forget, some BN2s had  BN1 fenders. 
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]