Subject: [Healeys] off topic car for sale

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:40:09 -0600

1973 Triumph GT6  Needs a fair amount of work. Been sitting with the engine
out for 8 years for a clutch replacement. Body is straight and looks
undamaged, except the roof has been scratched down to bare metal and will
require painting.

The owner needs ~$1000.00 to take it home. Engine turns freely and "was
running". Non O/D. No pictures available. I can put you in touch if
interested. NFI. Would make a nice race car??

Dave

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

cars:
 www.britishcarforum.com/portercustoms.html
gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys