Subject: [Healeys] Trafficator Control Head

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:05:54 +0000

Does anybody have any ideas about the value of an original, working
 Trafficator?

Derek
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:45:19 +0100

I just wanted to mention that I too am a very, very satisfied customer...

Tadek

Message: 12
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:25:47 -0700
From: Curtis Arndt <[email-masked]>
To: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Healey List <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trafficator Control Head

Bob,

You spoke too soon as I just sent a shameless plug on my services, to
Derek, you, and the rest of the responders plus the list.

As I type this I am finally finishing up about a dozen units for clients
and List Members to include... Michael Salter (BN1 #174), Gene Kwiatkowski
(BN1 #51), Charlie Schott, Bill Browning, Kurt Tanner, and John Hardy.  In
fact I just picked up $400 worth of re-chromed turn signal levers and horn
rings from my plater no less than a hour ago.

If anyone on the List would like to see photos of my work I take pictures
of every unit I restore.

Cheers,

Curt

[email-masked]