Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Nasty Boy: 1954 Austin Healey 100

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:49:55 -0500

Yes, I know the pic will NOT post :-D but at least the links should ! !

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Nasty Boy: 1954 Austin Healey 100
Date: 	Sat, 30 Mar 2013 10:08:55 -0400
From: 	BarnFinds.com <[email-masked]>
To: 	Ed Kaler <[email-masked]>

<http://www.barnfinds.com>

  Nasty Boy: 1954 Austin Healey 100
  <http://www.barnfinds.com/nasty-boy-1954-austin-healey-100/>

Nasty Boy Healey 
<http://www.barnfinds.com/nasty-boy-1954-austin-healey-100/>

We never understood the whole /Nasty Boys/ 
<http://www.modifiedhealeys.org/MembershipInfo/ModifiedRegistrationForm.pdf> 
trend of shoving V8s into Austin-Healeys, but some people obviously 
enjoy the whole thing very much. Sure, it is great fun having all that 
extra power, but cars like this rare BN1 were so great in stock form 
that it is a shame to hack them up. Give those guys a Cobra replica 
and we will keep our inline-four powered, lay-back windscreened /Big 
Healey/. Which side do you align with? Should they remain just the way 
Donald Healey intended, or is it okay to spice things up a bit? Either 
way, this oneon British V8 
<http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?11,38064> needs to be saved! 
Thanks goes to Robert J. for the submission.

Continue Reading B; 
<http://www.barnfinds.com/nasty-boy-1954-austin-healey-100/>

To sign-up for or change the frequency of email updates visit:
http://www.barnfinds.com/subscribe/
1448 O'Dell Court, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA

Unsubscribe 
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIysrByMbLSsrBxMDCzszCy0RrSMHAycnOyMHA==> 
| Change Subscriber Options 
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIysrByMbLSsrBxMDCzszCy0RrSMHAycnOyMHA==>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys