Subject: [Healeys] Master Cylinders

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:48:53 -0400 (EDT)

Bob,
I think the 70 & 75 are referring to the bore diameter, I.E. .70" & .75"
diameter. I presume that they are integral reservoir master cylinders.
These would have been used on many vehicles & are available from numerous
sources. If you contact a supplier with a good tech department they will be
able to pull up a part number based specifying the following: Girling/ .70"
diameter/ integral reservoir. Or you can Google it.
Here is a link to Pegasus Racing for exactly what you want:

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3500

Gary Hodson

From: Bob Brown <[email-masked]>

I have a Bugeye with several mods, among them the brakes, dual master
cylinders.

The car has not been used for several years and the brakes are not functioning
properly. I'd lie to replace the master cylinders as I 'm unable to get them
disassembled.and the are completely "gunked" up.

The only markings on them are Girling 70 and Girling 75 obviously 2 different
sized cylinders. Does anyone have a clue as to what these may be from and what
should I order to get the same master cylinders as replacements.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:17:28 -0400 (EDT)

Bob,

Gary Hodson

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Brown <[email-masked]>
To: Healey List <[email-masked]>; bugeye <[email-masked]>;
modifiedhealeys <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am
Subject: [Healeys] Master Cylinders

TIA
Bob
59 Nasty Frog
62 BT7

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]