Subject: [Healeys] 1/2 of the PROOF.........

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 06:30:45 -0500

.....towards PROVING that "The Land of Oz" IS up-side-down ! ! ! 8-) 
;-) :-D

Ed

*http://tinyurl.com/cc3nq9z*

OR

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Swivel-Base-Engine-Crane-Capacity-900KG-/171003213622?_trksid=p2047675.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D555001%26algo%3DPW.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D29%26meid%3D6326622646966856711%26pid%3D100010%26prg%3D1013%26rk%3D4%26sd%3D281077727913%26
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:19:07 +1100

Ha!
We all know you guys sometimes need perspective.
;-)

http://colt-rane.com/macarthurs-universal-corrective-map-of-the-world/
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

> *http://tinyurl.com/cc3nq9z*
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Swivel-Base-Engine-Crane-Capacity-900KG-/171003213
622?_trksid=p2047675.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D555001%26algo%3DPW.CURRENT%26ao%3D
1%26asc%3D29%26meid%3D6326622646966856711%26pid%3D100010%26prg%3D1013%26rk%3D
4%26sd%3D281077727913%26
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]