Subject: [Healeys] SpringThing 2013

From: Jim Werner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:01:17 -0400 (EDT)

SpringThing 2013

Join us as we once again Wander Kentucky the Healey Way

 May 16-19!

SpringThing 2013 will be an exciting journey through some of the most scenic
Kentucky back roads. Enjoy the traditional historic homes and rolling hills
while the Bluegrass Club does the rest. Our signature Hospitality suite will
be overflowing with Bluegrass food and drink. Take a moment to enjoy the
fun-loving Funkhana.

On Friday take an opportunity to site-see or just relax around our host city,
Shelbyville (http://visitshelbyky.com/) The town square is stocked with shops
and watering holes or the countryside provides getaways just a short drive
from the hotel...you decide! Tour a American Saddlebred Farm in the morning,
lunch at Science Hill Inn, visit Wakefield Scearce Galleries and the Shops of
Science Hill Inn or enjoy a wine tasting at Talon Winery.

On Friday night the folks at Claudia Sanders Dinner House have something
special cooked up for us! In 1959, at the age of 69, Colonel Harland Sanders
and his wife, Claudia, moved from Southeastern Kentucky to Shelbyville. Prior
to this, the Colonel had spent many years in Corbin, Kentucky, developing his
now world-famous chicken recipe. It was however, from this very building that
Kentucky Fried Chicken grew into a world-wide organization. All of this is
included in the price of your banquet, just another way the Bluegrass Club
works to bring fun, uniqueness and value to every part of SpringThing.

On Saturday pack your bags and head...east! Webll venture across the
Bluegrass to our next location, the Historic State Capital of Kentucky,
Frankfort. (www.visitfrankfort.com) Visit historic distilleries, Keeneland
Race Track, wander down rock walled lanes past beautiful horse farms to small
Kentucky towns.

Our brand new locations and renewed energy from Conclave promise to make this
a SpringThing not to be missed. Whether youbve never attended or you
wouldnbt miss it, we promise something new and fun for all our guests. Try
us on. Give it a try. The memories will last a lifetime and the friends...even
longer. Itbs a uniquely Bluegrass experience!

See you in May!

Visit bluegrassclub.com for a registration form and more information
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys