Subject: [Healeys] Springthing 2013!

From: Jim Werner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:43:14 -0500 (EST)

The Bluegrass Club is back with the biggest party of the spring Healey season,
Springthing 2013! After a year hiatus we are dusting off our old tricks to put
together a fun and memorable weekend for all our Healey friends.
Each year we are thrilled to welcome friends, old and new, to Bluegrass
country to share in friendship, food, beautiful sites and once-in-a-lifetime
access to some of the areas most incredible destinations. This weekend
promises to provide just as much value and entertainment as years past, with
some new offerings and brand new locations, this is not the year to miss this
marathon Healey weekend festival.
Visit bluegrassclub.com for more information and a registration form
On Thursday we invite you to the Bluegrass Hospitality Suite, overflowing with
food, drinks, games and fun. Get to know some new friends and catch up with
folks you havenbt seen in a while. Let your hair down as the night is young
and the music is playing. We welcome you to join the Loco-Motion train and see
how low you can go on the Healey Limbo Line; winner gets bragging rights for
the weekend and a special lei.
Friday morning starts whenever you want! Thatbs the beauty of our relaxed
weekend schedule. There are plenty of sites to see in the Shelbyville area, or
you can venture into Louisville to catch a museum, artist demonstration or
partake in the Urban Bourbon Trail. The day is yours. Meet us back at the
Colonelbs Lady, Claudia Sanders Dinner House for a full buffet of some
down-home cuisine. Rumor has it when Colonel Sanders kicked his wife out of
the kitchen she decided to start a restaurant of her own to put him out of
business. She has more herbs and spices than a grocery store aisle. Put her
all you can eat goodness to the test!
Saturday we pack up and venture into the rolling hills of Bluegrass country.
Whether you choose to whet your whistle with Kentucky Bourbon, enjoy the
majesty of horse country or simply wander through the small towns and shops,
the route to Frankfort is yours for the taking. Home to Kentuckybs state
capital, Frankfort boasts the grave of Daniel Boone and plenty of historic
stops. Many a Kentucky Governor has been discredited in the old Governorbs
Mansion, and the marble steps of the Capital Building have been walked by some
of the countrybs most interesting gun-toting politicians. Enjoy your day,
but be sure to meet back at the hotel for Hospitality and dessert during the
awards ceremony.
Our brand new locations and renewed energy from Conclave promise to make this
a SpringThing not to be missed. Whether youbve never attended or you
wouldnbt miss it, we promise something new and fun for all our guests. Try
us on. Give it a try. The memories will last a lifetime and the friends...even
longer. Itbs a uniquely Bluegrass experience!
Visit bluegrassclub.com for more information and a registration form

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys