Subject: [Healeys] 3000 hazard 4 way flashers

From: "Freese, Ken" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:56:13 +0000

I don't go for gadgets, but I did put a 4 way flasher on the car a couple of
years ago. I collected the flasher back in the 70's. Saturday, I sort of
damaged the terminal board on it when putting the steering column back into
the car. I might be able to repair the flasher with a rubber pad and hose
clamp, but if not can someone recommend a reasonably priced new one. The EBAY
ones similar to mine seem to be in the 100's of dollars because they might
have been factory authorized accessories for a Chevy or Studebaker.
Ridiculous. Victoria British has one for $90, which seems triple what it
should cost. J.C. Whitney has one for 65, but it includes the turn signal
switch lever and I don't need that.
Any suggestions?
Ken Freese
65 BJ8
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys