Subject: [Healeys] Wiring Harness Replacement

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:58:54 -0400

Lister's,

I am about to start the replacement of my wiring old harness with a new
one.

It occurs to me that this might be the perfect time to upgrade my headlight
circuits with relays and a fused circuit.  I may even install driving
lights.  I also thought it might be smart to fuse the rear lights as well.

I have a new 6 circuit fuse block that will replace the original fuse
block.  I will break out circuits such as fuel pump and dash lights along
with the overdrive ETC.

What is the best way to install the head light relays and fused circuits?
Through just the new fuse block (what amp fuse) or closer to the actual
lights as well as through the new block?

Any other thoughts on the new fuse block and fused circuits?  Any
thoughtful hints on the replacement of the actual harness?

Thanks in advance,

Fred
63 BJ7
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys