Subject: Re: [Healeys] mail

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:23:27 -0500

<<
On 4/17/2013 8:04 AM, Ralph Cap wrote:
> why am i not receiving any mail from the list any help  >>

That's WAY, WAY too easy, Ralph<VBEG> ! !

ONE word:

                             yahoo

Ed

PS:  I suggest you visit the Archives to visit the "Subject" with 
posts by MJB
        being the MOST important (of course <G> !).
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:05:19 -0600

Ralph Cap wrote:
> why am i not receiving any mail from the list any help
>
>
Apr 17 12:00:42 autox postfix/qmgr[1917]: 561C142EF0: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=none, delay=267409, 
delays=267409/0.16/0/0, dsn=4.7.0, status=deferred (delivery temporarily 
suspended: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[74.6.136.244] refused to talk to 
me: 421 4.7.0 [TS01] Messages from 166.70.156.34 temporarily deferred 
due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see 
http://postmaster.yahoo.com/421-ts01.html)

You may see this message to the list, I'm trying a temporary 
workaround.  Stupid yahoo.

mjb.

[email-masked]