Subject: [Healeys] Blanking sleeve question

From: "Steve Gerow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 10:54:39 -0700

Bob,

Are you using the Moss blanking sleeve for this?

I bought one of their fail-open t-stats (it's a Motorad) and was wondering
if I can just insert the blanking sleeve and put the t-stat in on top of it
- not sure what I'd solder to what.

--

Steve Gerow

Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 09:29:46 -0700
From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]
<https://mbox.hoster902.com/compose.php?to=[email-masked]> >
To: [email-masked]
<https://mbox.hoster902.com/compose.php?to=[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 radiator cap issue
<https://mbox.hoster902.com/compose.php?to=[email-masked]> >

The 160deg sleeved thermostat I got was a standard Stewart/Robertshaw
thermostat with a sleeve soldered on.  I 
desoldered the sleeve and soldered it to a 180deg Stewart thermostat.

http://www.stewartcomponents.com/tech_tips/Tech_Tips_3.htm

Bob
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys