Subject: [Healeys] In rust we trust

From: Richard Kahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 19:48:26 -0700 FILETIME=[DD51CB20:01CE3F03]

We spent today at an auto swap meet in Sacramento called "in rust we trust".
They said there were 1100 venders, I think more. We spent 6 hours looking for
Healey parts and memorabilia. Not much was not American. But what a blast.
Lots of diagnostic equipment and tools. Lots of gas station collectables.  If
you are into Fords, Chevys, etc, this place is a must.  Lots of cars for sale
too. It is held at the Sleep Train Arena (formerly the Arco arena) where the
Kings play. Twice a year event. One of the Healey things was a decent original
steering wheel. Some gauges.
We spotted a red over white BJ8 on our way home (on Hwy 50) that I believe
belonged to Jerry Castanzo. That you, Jerry? See you at Dixon show in May.
Rich Kahn
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Jerry Costanzo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:08:13 -0700

That was us.  Our club took a drive around Folsom lake today.  Beautiful 
weather and the drive was great.   We drove about 120 miles today and got a 
great lunch in Placerville.

I would have liked to go to the swap meet also!  I need some gauges for the 
TR3 that I am working on.

Jerry Costanzo

-----Original Message----- 
From: Richard   .Kahn
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 7:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] In rust we trust

We spent today at an auto swap meet in Sacramento called "in rust we trust".
They said there were 1100 venders, I think more. We spent 6 hours looking 
for
Healey parts and memorabilia. Not much was not American. But what a blast.
Lots of diagnostic equipment and tools. Lots of gas station collectables. 
If
you are into Fords, Chevys, etc, this place is a must.  Lots of cars for 
sale
too. It is held at the Sleep Train Arena (formerly the Arco arena) where the
Kings play. Twice a year event. One of the Healey things was a decent 
original
steering wheel. Some gauges.
We spotted a red over white BJ8 on our way home (on Hwy 50) that I believe
belonged to Jerry Castanzo. That you, Jerry? See you at Dixon show in May.
Rich Kahn
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]