Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Antivirus

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:10:10 -0700 (PDT)

My son goes to Cal State San Bernardino as a computer sciences major for a
five year degree.  He not only diagnoses my computer problems, he built the
computer I am sending this on and also repairs crappy Apple products, android
devices and is a gearhead like his Dad besides.  Ok, Ok, he likes drifting in
tuner cars, but he also gets a kick out of driving the Bugeye too.  A gearhead
is a gearhead no matter what generation they are from.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

--- On Wed, 4/17/13, Robert F. Begani <[email-masked]> wrote:
I confirm that AVG does a great job.  However, running Spybot from time to
time will handle the other items.  Still you may get something only a
professional such as Geek Squad will remove and reorganize.  The yearly fee
to protect and service all your devices for a year is well worth the price.
Of course, if your IT type son comes to visit 2 times each year, he can
clean up the PC's.

Bob Begani
BJ8 Punta Gorda Florida
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys