Subject: [Healeys] Fusing and wire sizes

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:02:32 -0300

I am installing two driving lights with a relay to activate them.  Each
bulb is 45 W and so two of them equal 90 W.  That means 7.5 amps for the
two lights combined.
I have standard headlights and I am guessing they are 45W/55W bulbs for a
total of 110 W or 9 + amps.

I will use one relay for the driving lights and another relay for the
headlamps.

What is the wisdom of the list on what size inline fuse I should use for
each of the relays and what size wire should I use to the individual
lights?  Should I fuse each light?

As always, TIA,

Fred Wescoe
63 BJ7
With a new wire harness.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys