Subject: [Healeys] Paint for steel disc wheels

From: Paul Leeks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:52:37 +0100

Does anybody have any thoughts on a good colour match for the silver/grey
paint used on BN4 steel disc wheels?

I was just thinking of going to Halfords (UK general motor store) rather
than any specialist place.

Many thanks

Paul
100/6 BN4 Lancashire

--
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Glasgows.It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribution or use
of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Glasgows is a trading
style of R Glasgow & Associates Public Relations Limited. Registered in
England & Wales No. 2257022.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:59:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Curt, what about the instrument pod for my BN2?  What silver paint works
for that?  I have an early 2 piece dash to use on my BN2, so the instrument
pod will be easy to paint.
I know, I know it's not correct for a BN2, but those early 2 dash are so rare
and cool to see in these cars I could not resist when one was offered to me
for free.
Mike MacLean

56 BN2  Coming home from paint soon.
60 AN5

P.S. I used the same moss paint on my Bugeye wheels and I agree.  In fact, all
the spray paints for engines, wheels etc from Moss is some of the best spray
can type paint I have ever used.

--- On Wed, 4/24/13, Curtis Arndt <[email-masked]> wrote:

What I do know is that the Moss wheel paint is a great match, I used this
on the steel disc wheels on my '60 Bugeye.

Curt

[email-masked]