Subject: [Healeys] 100 for sale

From: Randy Hicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 05:25:45 -0400

Hi, anyone looking for a bit of a project???   :-)   And for less than $15K!
NFI.

http://www.gullwingmotorcars.com/1954-austin-healey-100-4-c-1082.htm?
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Bert Van Brande <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

bring a shovel.  Never thought that would be a tool needed to do a
rust-oration.

Bert

________________________________
 From: Randy Hicks
<[email-masked]>
To: Healey List <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Justin
Webb <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:25
AM
Subject: [Healeys] 100 for sale

Hi, anyone looking for a bit of a
project???   :-)   And for less than $15K!
NFI.
http://www.gullwingmotorcars.com/1954-austin-healey-100-4-c-1082.htm?
_______________________________________________
Archive:
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]