Subject: [Healeys] Unbalanced Rear Brakes

From: "Tim Ward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:24:22 +0100

Hi Team

Your usual good advice will be greatly appreciated.

My BJ8 failed its annual Test this morning due to very unbalanced Rear
Brakes. The Front brakes were virtually perfect.

The Brakes were tested on a rolling road, front first and then the rear. The
Left Rear showed normal Braking efficiency with normal pedal pressure. Right
Rear showed below normal braking efficiency with very  hard pedal pressure.
Used together the Right Brake was almost non existent, and therefore the
very unbalanced result.

Any thoughts as to what might be the reason for this? 

In the past they have always been a little unbalanced, but within the
acceptable range.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks

Tim

Tim Ward

Warwick House

12 Mill Road

Kislingbury

NN7 4BB

Tel: 07855 388 751

www.sixsigmaworks.co.uk

www.Shuttermagic.co.uk

www.kislingburyonline.co.uk

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys