Subject: [Healeys] flat screen Healey sightings

From: "R. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 13:01:21 -0500

Just spotted two sightings of Big Healeys, in television productions, 
that I don't believe have previously been mentioned.

_Very_ brief screen time, in both instances.

Bruno Cremer's Maigret, Set 5, EPISODE 28: MAIGRET VERSUS MR. CAVRE.  
Likely 100M, this episode (a period production) is set in Belgium in the 
mid-1950's.

Opening scene of 1956 episode of "The People's Choice" tv show, starring 
and directed by Jackie Cooper. Likely BN-2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tKgbiog5q4

Bob
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 15:02:12 -0400

Not a surprise, he raced Healeys.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of R. Cobb
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 2:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] flat screen Healey sightings

Just spotted two sightings of Big Healeys, in television productions, that I
don't believe have previously been mentioned.

Opening scene of 1956 episode of "The People's Choice" tv show, starring and
directed by Jackie Cooper. Likely BN-2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tKgbiog5q4

Bob

[email-masked]