Subject: Re: [Healeys] Antivirus

From: Per Schoerner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 01:34:49 +0200

Hi
I have used AVG (free) for several years. But when I unstalled Windows 7 
I also installed Microsoft Security Essentials. Comes with Windows IIRC, 
if not it can be downloaded from Microsoft. That is even better, it 
doesn't demand as much resources as AVG.

Per in Sweden

>
> I am wondering what the consensus is on a good antivirus to use.  All of
> the usuals I have used seem to be memory hogs, not reliable, constantly
> needing updating and expensive to use.
>
> Is there a decent product out there?  Retail or from the net.
>
> What say you IT guys.  This beyond my scope of expertise.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys