Subject: [Healeys] project BJ8 for sale

From: Stephen Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:17:21 -0400

Hi folks, no I'm not giving up!

I was invited to look at a project car for sale on the weekend, and 
offered to put the word out on the list. The vendor bought it as a 
dissassembled, partly restored project.
It's a phase 2 BJ8 that has had the frame repaired and painted, and 
ihas been made a rolling chassis...the engine and gearbox have been 
fitted, and are supposed to have been rebuit, but they may have to 
come out again, because the wiring harness hasn't been installed.
someone has started to repair the shrouds (but they need more work) , 
and the steel panels (fenders, doors etc.) look pretty good.
The car seems complete, but the owner tells me that he hasn't been 
able to find the two master cylinders.
I don't think it was in shocking condition when taken apart, judging 
by the wear on the interior parts, and the condition of the original 
panels.

I'm sorry, Steve, I don't have the numbers; the bulkhead was totally 
clean, but I don't think the vendor would mind you inquiring about 
that.

I have no financial interest, etc., but thought it might interest 
someone on the list.
The car is near Toronto.
Anyone interested can email  :
[email-masked]

Stephen, BJ8
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys