Subject: [Healeys] Need help looking at a Healey in Florida

From: Neil Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:19:27 -0500

A prospective Healey owner in the Chicago area has been inquiring about a
BJ8 in the Fort Lauderdale area.  I was wondering if anyone can look at the
car or knows someone knowledgeable to look at it to make an assesment of
it's condition.  He would be will ing to compensate anyone for this
service.  Supposedly, the car is in quite good condition, possibly,
a fairly new restoration, but the car may have a problem with an
excessively noisy first gear that he would like to have checked out.
He cannot look at the car himself and is fairly new to Healeydom, so needs
some expert help.

If you can assist, please let me know at [email-masked].  I will
provide the details of location and such if I receive a offer of
assistance.  Thanks very much.

Neil Anderson
Midwest AHCA
Regional Director
BT7, AN5
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys