Subject: [Healeys] List too quiet?

From: Richard Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:32:55 -0500

Well let me tell a story from working on my BN7 this weekend:
my son and I were putting tonneau fittings on the dash and to set the screws
and tenex fitting correctly, had to remove the windshield. Not a big deal.
We have always had a lump under the dash on the passenger side since I bought
the car 8 or so years ago . So out of curiosity he used the opportunity
to resolve what was causing the lump.
Quite a discovery: a Craftsman closed end box wrench left under the dash cover
by the PO !
Who da thunk it. Dash lies flat now and I have a virtually new, old 3/8 and
7/16 box wrench for the tool box.
Regards,
Richard Of KY
BN7 #440

Sent from iPhone

On Apr 7, 2013, at 16:32, "Bob Spidell" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Wow ... List has been quiet lately.  Everybody out driving?
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:36:14 +0100

Lucky you.
I've found a couple of spanners and a tiny screw driver in those long open
boxey tool traps under the bonnet. (Which I usually stuff with a towel
nowadays whenever in the area).
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Richard Collins
Sent: 08 April 2013 00:33
To: Bob Spidell
Cc: healeylist
Subject: [Healeys] List too quiet?

Well let me tell a story from working on my BN7 this weekend:
my son and I were putting tonneau fittings on the dash and to set the screws
and tenex fitting correctly, had to remove the windshield. Not a big deal.
We have always had a lump under the dash on the passenger side since I
bought the car 8 or so years ago . So out of curiosity he used the
opportunity to resolve what was causing the lump.
Quite a discovery: a Craftsman closed end box wrench left under the dash
cover by the PO !
Who da thunk it. Dash lies flat now and I have a virtually new, old 3/8 and
7/16 box wrench for the tool box.
Regards,
Richard Of KY
BN7 #440

Sent from iPhone

> Wow ... List has been quiet lately.  Everybody out driving?
$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]