Subject: [Healeys] 100 Hood side reinforcement

From: "T+ B Willig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:53:25 +0200

Hello,

a few years ago I found, somewhere in the abyss of the internet, a
description and photos of triangular aluminum sheets that originally  were
fitted to the front of the side "flaps" of the original 100 hood. I am
talking about the flaps that are sewn to the hood left and right were the
sidescreens rest against. If I recall correctly these aluminium triangles
were slid into the front of the side flaps that were cut open.  Is there
anybody out there who understands what I am talking about and who can guide
me to the source of this information?  I need the dimensions of these
triangles and how they were fastened into the flaps.

Thomas Willig 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Curtis Arndt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:26:41 -0700

Thomas,

I made a bunch of these several years ago for Roger Moment and myself. I'll
se if I can find the patterns, and maybe I have some left.

Curt

On Saturday, April 13, 2013, T+ B Willig wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]