Subject: [Healeys] Dash Color Code

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 22:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone have the color code or mixture list for the dark blue paint for the
dash of my BN2.  Interior will be blue with no piping, by the way.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 13:29:59 -0700 (PDT)

Good Day Mike;  Back in 2004, Rich Chrysler responded to a similiar question
which is copied below. 
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Thu, 5/2/13, Michael MacLean <[email-masked]> wrote: << Anyone
have the color code or mixture list for the dark blue paint for the dash of my
BN2.  Interior will be blue with no piping, by the way. >>

Dark Blue Dash Color?

From:

"Rich C" <[email-masked]> 

To:

"Rick &7& Neves" <[email-masked]>, "Healey list"
<[email-masked]>

Subject:

Re: Dark Blue Dash Color?

Date:

Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:01:06 -0500Rick,   I have used the following formula for
the nice dark inky blue for the Hundred dashboard on a number of Gold level
Concours cars. I'm not a painter, but my painter sent this to me stating this
was a Sikkens Paint, using basecoat for the blue and the silver, and then
cleared over.  Codes are  : Mercedes DB904       Formula   : 980......110.5 ;
744......181.0 ; 00........186.7; 922......192.0For the silver instrument pod
we used the silver toner #333M. I've copied this off exactly as my painter
wrote it up.  Hope this helps--Rich Chrysler

From:

"Rick &7& Neves" <[email-masked]> 

To:

"Healey list" <[email-masked]>

Subject:

Dark Blue Dash Color?

Date:

Sun, 4 Jan 2004 14:35:02 -0500Does anybody know a source for the dark blue
paint used on the dashboard of a Healey Blue BN-2?Sincerely,  --Rick
Neves                   '56 BN-2    Millis, MA 02054
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]