Subject: [Healeys] Big Healey Roadster Windscreen to Body Seal

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:03:16 -0400

I was never happy with the installation of the windscreen to body seal on my
60 3000 MKI. Alan Bromfield figured out what I think is THE BEST method for
installing the seal. His process leaves a very nice and smooth fitting seal.

The other day I pulled off the windscreen and installed a new seal per Alan's
instructions as applied on his BN4. The instructions may be found here:
http://tinyurl.com/o48ao3n.

My project ended up successfully and looking like Alan's. Of course, I have no
expectation that this improvement will yield a water tight cabin :-), but it
does look good.

Give it a try. You will like the results.

Lin Rose
60 BT7 The Bloody Beast
59 AN5 Bugeye
64 Jaguar MK2
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys