Subject: [Healeys] Past posting

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 03:41:34 -0300

A while back someone posted a great article, about 6 pages or so, on
installing an alternator.  This article explained the difference between
the 1 wire and the 3 wire alternator as well as how to wire the alternator
"downstream" to provide a higher than 12.5 volt output.  I may be confused
here, but would that person contact me off list or send me the article.  I
am at that stage and need the info again, I lost it.

Fred
63 BJ7
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 6:55:49 -0400

I'd also like a copy if possible.

tom

---- Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]> wrote: 

=============

Fred
63 BJ7

[email-masked]

[email-masked]