Subject: [Healeys] Healey 100 story on BaT

From: Neil Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 08:24:37 -0500

There is a great story about a guy purchasing and reconncecting with a
Healey 100 that he knew from twenty-five years ago.  He used to watched it
race in California and had even signed the logbook.  It is stories such as
this that reinforce why we love Healeys.  The car is now at it's new home
in the Pacific Northwest.  The guy wants to do some racing with the car,
but needs some pointers.  Maybe Richard Mayor or Gary Anderson can help him
out.

Here is the link:
http://bringatrailer.com/2013/04/30/bat-success-story-my-name-was-in-the-logbook-from-1992/#more-

Have a good one,

Neil Anderson
Midwest AHC
BT7, AN5
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys