Subject: [Healeys] Conversion to Negative Ground - Late BJ8

From: R. Price Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 17:51:37 -0500

I have looked through the archives but can't find the wiring scheme suitable
for my late model BJ8.  All of the instructions talk about taking the heavy
yellow wire and moving it to the A contact and taking the yellow green wire
and moving it to the D contact.  I do not have a heavy yellow wire, a yellow
green wire and my control box does not have A1, A, F, D and E contacts.  They
are E, D, WL, F and B and my wires seem to be various combinations of brown.
Can someone tell me which wires to move and to where for my BJ8??  I also have
a two wire pig tail out of the alternator and presume the red wire from the F
contact hooks up to the large brown/yellow wire (came from post D on the
generator) and the white wire from the R contact hooks up to the light weight
brown/green wire (came from the F post on the generator).

Thank you very much!

Price Lindsay
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys