Subject: [Healeys] BT7 Windscreen bottom weather seal

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 21:14:55 -0400

Memory fails, so I need some help. Must the windscreen in its chrome frame be
removed from the posts to install the lower seal between the windscreen and
the shroud or can I put the new seal on with the windscreen in the posts. No
big deal, just curious. My seal is in good shape but I have never been fully
satisfied with my initial fitting and would like to try again :-) with another
seal.

Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have
it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 08:24:02 -0400

Revised, shorter edited version.
>
> Alan,
> Just re-read your post on the Forum - even better than I had recalled! So,
maybe later today the pillars will come off, the old seal removed and a new
seal will be ordered.
>
> By the way, if you want to edit your Forum post for other readers (don't
other just for me please) this link should direct you to the "week 57 entry."
http://www.the-bloody-beast.com/My_AH_3000_BT7/Restoration_Blog/Entries/2008/
1/14_Assembly_Continues%2C_Week_Fifty-Seven.html
>
> Or, http://tinyurl.com/avsv3ae
>
> Thanks, again.
>
> Lin
>
> Sent from my iPad

[email-masked]