Subject: [Healeys] Front end clunk

From: Richard Kahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 12:08:25 -0700 FILETIME=[BB336680:01CE5BD6]

I finally got rid of the front end clunk when braking that we discussed a
while ago. It was suggested to clean off all the "anti-seize" from the wheel
and hub and re apply only a drop. Then whale on the knock-offs. Not a sound in
400 miles.
Thanks for all those suggestions.
Rich Kahn
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Stephen Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:14:10 -0400

I can't remember which model we're talking about now, but on the disc 
brake cars the holes on the pads can become elongated and cause a 
clunk upon braking. It's quite noticeable and sounds like something 
"bigger".

Stephen BJ8

[email-masked]