Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Austin-Healey alloy cylinder heads

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:28:33 -0400 (EDT)

Following is a reply to my inquiry about Webcon alloy heads. I am not sure
what if anything this tells us.
Gary Hodson

From: Allan Smith [email-masked]

Dear Sir

These heads are made in the UK by a foundrythat has made them for a number
Of Healey specialists in the past,although I am unsure which, if any, they
supply now.

We have been supplying the 4 and 6 cylHealey heads for approx 5 years and they
Have been very well received by the marketas an excellent quality product.
 Webcon
With best regards

From: [email-masked]
Subject: Austin-Healey alloy cylinder heads

I was recently made aware of your alloy Austin-Healey cylinder heads. Have you
been providing these heads to specialists such as Cape International &  Denis
Welch or is this an entirely new product for you? Do you actually produce this
product including casting & machining or do you purchase it from some one
else? If you produce it, how long have you been making these two specific
products?

Thanks,

Gary Hodson
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys