Subject: Re: [Healeys] brakes

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 16:47:15 -0600

If one was slightly lift the front of the car it should gravity bleed the
rear rears just fine.. Open the bleeders and wait till you see flow. No
flow, then the line/MC or something is blocked..
dp

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE: http://porterbikes.com/  nice pictures-fun facts-my world

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 4:08 PM
To: healeys
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brakes

I'm less familiar with 100 brakes--my dad rebuilt ours--but IIRC they don't
have a valve to seal flow from the reservoir (I'm assuming you meant 'The
level in the reservoir is not going down, either'). There are only a couple
holes to control flow to and from the reservoir, and to seal it off when
brakes are applied. Gotta believe something is misaligned in the M/C 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys