Subject: Re: [Healeys] o/d problem

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 23:37:13 -0400

Take a look at:

http://healeyspecialists.com/videos/ for videos on the dismantling and
repair of an OD unit also on my site in the Overdrive section of the
Technical page are many articles that may be of help.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 10:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] o/d problem

cannot remember how to get the planetary gears out of the carrier assembly.
does the little pin get driven out the outside or do they get driven down
inside and then pushed out with the gear pin.  did it many years ago but
have forgotten.  could not find the book that showed how to do it.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys