Subject: [Healeys] Front fender beading - BT7

From: john spaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:47:36 -0700

The stainless steel front fender beading sits under the windshield 
post. I believe it is slightly flattened but I am not sure. Does 
anyone have a photo they could send me?

TIA,

John Spaur
'62 BT7
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 21:10:25 -0400

I do not have a photo handy, but yes, it is flattened under the pillar.
Lin

Sent from my iPad

On May 31, 2013, at 8:47 PM, john spaur <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The stainless steel front fender beading sits under the windshield post. I
believe it is slightly flattened but I am not sure. Does anyone have a photo
they could send me?
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]