Subject: [Healeys] Interesting Healey 100 Coupe

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 07:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

Just saw this completed ebay listing of a 100 with a fixed aluminum fastback
top.  It looks professionally done.  Be interesting to know the history.
NFI,
etc   
http://tinyurl.com/bve36o6
 
Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow
My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Randy Hicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 11:07:08 -0400

Rick, the 100 Registry had no record of this car before it came up on ebay
last month.

I saw a similar fastback on a 100 near Little Switzerland, NC several years
ago owned by a local. It was a fiberglass conversion however and not aluminum.
One also appeared a few weeks ago on a facebook page out of france that was
believed to have been built by a Belgium coach-builder. These are not to be
confused with the Donald Healey built coupes.

Randy

On May 2, 2013, at 10:21 AM, HealeyRick <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]