Subject: [Healeys] Healey wine tour

From: Richard Kahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:58:16 -0700 FILETIME=[9EB0B130:01CE5AEA]

Dave Nock took 14 cars to three wineries last Saturday. Great people, great
wines and great cars on fabulous back  country roads. At one winery we were
educated about the effects of paring wine with sweet and biter with wines.
Dave provided a great lunch. My surprise was that we only had 14 cars. There
should have been twice that numbers. We should be driving more and enjoying
more Healey companionship as we and our cars get older and still can.
Thanks for a great day, Dave.
Rich Kahn
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 12:04:26 -0400 (EDT)

But 14 is still a good number and it sounds like you had a great  time, so 
all good. I'm going out today on a drive with only one, so I'm taking  your 
hint and enjoying my car more. And hopefully we'll meet up in Tahoe the end  
of June and let Dave take us on some roads in your neck of the woods, or 
are you  going to lead a drive also? Should be more than 14 there!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598
 
Dave provided a great lunch. My surprise was that we only had 14  cars. 
There

[email-masked]