Subject: Re: [Healeys] Birthday/aniversary

From: Paul Leeks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 08:46:03 +0100

49 - 56 - 14 ... so also younger than my Healey ...

... I'm sure there's a statistician amongst us, just itching to produce a
graph :-)

Paul
Lancashire
BN4

--

  Paul Leeks | Director
T 01772 767505 F 01772 767566 M 07718 523778 E [email-masked]

Glasgows
Customs House | Customs Way | Preston | Lancashire | PR2 2UW |
www.glasgows.co.uk
 <http://twitter.com/_Glasgows>   [image:
facebook]<http://facebook.com/glasgowsevents>

--
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Glasgows.It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribution or use
of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Glasgows is a trading
style of R Glasgow & Associates Public Relations Limited. Registered in
England & Wales No. 2257022.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys