Subject: [Healeys] BJ-8 harness

From: Wayne Schultz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 14:55:58 -0400

While my engine and gearbox are out I want to change my wiring harness. 
I have been happy with parts from AH Spares in the past, I believe their 
harness is from AutoSparks who I can buy from directly. The other option 
is British Wiring close by to me in PA. The prices are all about the 
same for the cloth harness, so I am just looking for the best quality 
harness. I know the bulb holders are crap and I will move my originals 
over. I checked the archives but most of the comments are several years 
old and I am looking for recent  experiences.

Wayne
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 21:22:05 +0200

Wayne, 

	I am more than satisfied with Autosparks harnesses. The last one I
bought for my Sprite early this year and original style bulb holders
were fitted again. They are available again. I think I had only one
bulb holder to replace which was of a modern replacement. Seems this
one is still not available new. 

	Josef eckert 

	Konigswinter/Germany

	  Von: Wayne Schultz <[email-masked]> 
 An: [email-masked]
 Betreff: [Healeys] BJ-8 harness
 Datum: Thu, 09 May 2013 20:55:58 +0200

 While my engine and gearbox are out I want to change my wiring
harness. 
 I have been happy with parts from AH Spares in the past, I believe
their 
 harness is from AutoSparks who I can buy from directly. The other
option 
 is British Wiring close by to me in PA. The prices are all about the 
 same for the cloth harness, so I am just looking for the best quality

 harness. I know the bulb holders are crap and I will move my
originals 
 over. I checked the archives but most of the comments are several
years 
 old and I am looking for recent  experiences.

 Wayne

[email-masked]