Subject: [Healeys] 100M Pistons

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 14:31:13 -0400

I have a set of 0.040" oversize 100 pistons that I'm trying to identify.
These pistons have a smaller bowl than a standard 100 piston the bowl being
0.440" deep and  2.75" in diameter.
Does anyone have a set of "M" pistons and could compare their measurements
with those above.

Thanks

Michael Salter
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 12:23:39 -0400

Thanks to all who have replied regarding the "M" pistons.
I should mention that I can't read the number on the skirt of the pistons
because they are still in an engine with the head off.
I can see that they are 0.040" OS but am trying to avoid disassembling the
engine further at this stage.

Michael S

-- 
Michael Salter

[email-masked]