Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake hoses

From: "Steve Gerow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:48:45 -0700

<<< 

I just discovered a small hole in my rear brake hose.  Thankful the car was
in
the garage and not on the road.  I had about 1/4 fluid left.  I was looking
at
replacing all of the brake hoses (FYI... the hoses are 12 years old).  Any
opinions on staying with stock type (rubber) vs stainless steel?  Thanks.

Kenny
61 BT7

Kenny,

I'm using these: Moss PN 584-078 $55.95 - and they work fine and are DOT
approved.

(This is the PN for your car)

--

Steve Gerow

Altadena, CA, USA

BN6
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys