Subject: [Healeys] help request

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 12:02:04 -0700

Howdy all.
Now that I am mending from my surgery (the outcome was a complete success)
and I have informed of a continuation of my contract for another year, I am
turning my attention back to my car. I would like to join the caravan down
to Tahoe in June. I sure could use some help with getting my beast back on
the road. So If there are any listers in the Portland,OR area who have any
spare time, I could use a third hand or just someone to help drink a beer
with me while I work.
Please reply off list.
 I need to finish hanging my exhaust and double check my new harness
connections plus just do  a once over before I refire the engine.
 I would also like to install the amarcord in the boot and bolt down my
fuel tank.
cheers
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
   _______                                  _______
     (______ \____1960 BT7____/ _______)
         (_________________________)
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys