Subject: [Healeys] Engine Plate

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 10:32:48 +1000

G'day

It all happened at the last moment. The engine of the BN3 (that's the one
without windup windows and a glovebox) was about to go to the rebuilders
when I remembered to remove the engine number plate.

Got it off without a problem, but then discovered what the dark line was
that I had been looking at for years. The plate was broken in two.

Somewhere in my dim dark memory I recall that someone out there is
Austin-Healeyland makes new engine number plates.

Does anyone have a better recall than me? I tried the archives, but as it's
a computer thing, it and I are not compatible.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys