Subject: [Healeys] Concours Dunlop RS5 Tires and Wire Wheels Available-BJ

From: "Dan Stromquist" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:53:13 -0500

I have a complete set of 4 ply Dunlap RS5 on refinished wire wheels that I
had balanced and mounted by a shop here in Mpls who specialize in that (Paul
Williams tire Co).  They are about 3 1/2 years old and I will not be
entering my car into any more concours events so I am selling the whole set.
They have about 100 miles on them and would be good for a concours show car.
There is also a matching spare for show only that is old.  If interested
please contact me off list.  

Dan
E-mail: [email-masked]
Bus: 952-831-1340 Ext 1
Fax: 952-831-5657
Cell: 952-994-2718

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Richard Kahn
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] wheel balancing

I am in need of someone in the Sacramento to Carson City (NV) who has the
right tools to balance wire wheels. In the past Les Schwab has done it for
me but they no longer have the chucks here in Lake Tahoe. I get a shimmy at
70+ mph.
Thanks
Rich Kahn
$12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys