Subject: [Healeys] Wiring harness product reviews

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 13:18:20 -0400

I'm looking to purchase a new harness for my early BN1 and would appreciate
any input from recent purchasers of these.
The main choices I see are those manufactured by Autosparks and sold by
various suppliers.
Possibly Moss but I'm not sure if they sell their own or Autosparks products
Rhode Island Wiring which I have used in the past but are now very
expensive.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

-- 
Michael Salter
Check my Blog
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: rwil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 12:43:32 -0700

I bought Rhode Island Wiring. B It only hurt my wallet for a little while.
-Roland

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Sb"II Skyrocketb"
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]