Subject: [Healeys] Desperate Need

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 08:43:47 +1000

G'day

Sorry I did not inform you about my sudden trip out of the Blue Mountains to
the other side of Sydney. I am here to see my ill engine, it was suffering
from piston disease and has undergone a piston transplant to save its life.
Piston transplants are very expensive here, so I want to transfer it back
home so it can be warm in the bosom of its family. I really need to take
care of this now but my credit card won't work here. I travelled with little
money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never
expected things to be the way it is right now. I need a loan of $1,700 from
you to take care of things here and I promise to reimburse you at my return.
With the change I will buy NOJ 393 when it inevitably comes up for sale. 

Kindly get back to me asap if you can assist so I'll advise on how to
transfer funds.

Thanks

Patrick Quinn

Broke in Sydney

Ps. We would all be better off if we were to send a few shekels in the
direction of Mark so that he can maintain the list.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Jose Vicente Vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:47:34 -0500

Like it !

Sent from my iPhone

On 1/07/2013, at 5:43 p.m., "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]