Subject: [Healeys] Healey Sighting

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 19:06:08 -0700

Think the video is a preview of an upcoming show.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/fast-n-loud

Bob

-- 
*******************************************************************
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            [email-masked]

*******************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:22:04 +1000

Given a choice between the Nash-Healey and the multiple girls in teeny
bikinis I would take....

*
*
*
*

The Nash-Healey of course as it will still look the same (or better) in
years to come.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: Monday, 15 July 2013 12:06 PM
To: healeylist
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Sighting

Bob

$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]