Subject: Re: [Healeys] Powderham

From: David Lodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:01:17 +0100 (BST)

I know what you mean about under-publicized!  I've been about four times in
the past ten years - but I live in Canada - and the entries seem to be getting
fewer.  Always enjoy the steam engines, though, and the bacon baguettes are
something else!

D

________________________________
 From: Simon Lachlan
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, 12
July 2013, 5:08
Subject: [Healeys] Powderham

Anybody going to the Powderham
show tomorrow or Sunday? 

Yes, it's in Devon, UK, but it's never well enough
publicized so plenty of,
comparative, locals miss it.

All being well, I'll be
there. Red over white MkII BT7, 8989UR. 

Simon
_______________________________________________
Archive:
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys