Subject: [Healeys] Wow ...,

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:05:21 -0700

Got an email advert from Cape Intl. this morning:

*BJ8 Door Handles*

BMC boxed original pair with keys  perfect.*#750
*

*
Over $,1000 for a set of door handles???!!! Is this gouging, or should I weld mine to the door?
*

*
Bob
*

-- 
*******************************************************************
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            [email-masked]

*******************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys