Subject: [Healeys] Pittsburgh Vintage Car Race & British Car Day

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 03:20:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all.  Is anyone on the list going to the big event in Pittsburgh next 
weekend (July) the Vintage Car Race and also British Car Day in Schenley 
Park?? 

We will be there in Pittsburgh next week/weekend on a "working vacation" 
and planning to go to the British Car Day event just for fun.  Let us know if 
any of you are participating in the Show and we will stop by and say hi.  We 
will not however have our Healey (1957 BN4) it will stay in sunny San 
Diego.  

Gerry K. (in San Diego) 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 7:25:35 -0400

I'll b there both days--blue BJ8 and white E-Type,66 OTS

see you there----you are in for a real treat!

tom 
---- [email-masked] wrote: 

=============

Gerry K. (in San Diego) 

[email-masked]

[email-masked]