Subject: [Healeys] For sale

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:18:56 -0600

All you folks that expressed interest in my '54 100 can now start to talk to
your bankers. The house appraisal was higher than I wished for and I will
need let the car go. Sigh.

Dave

PS I'll try to get those under carriage shots tomorrow..

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys