Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pittsburgh Vintage Car Race & British Car Day

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:49:43 -0400

Gerry and all--

I am in Pittsburgh now racing this weekend at the VRG (Vintage Racer Group)
Pittsburgh International Race Complex event at Wampum, about 30 miles north
of downtown.  I will also be racing at Schenley Park next weekend.

I do not race my Healey--I have a couple of Elvas, a sports racer and a
Courier, and brought the latter with me for these races.  The paddock at
PVGP is open and I certainly would invite any listers to come by and look
me up.  My car is white with two red stripes bearing number 82.

Best--Michael Oritt

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 3:20 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi all.  Is anyone on the list going to the big event in Pittsburgh next
> weekend (July) the Vintage Car Race and also British Car Day in Schenley
> Park??
>
> We will be there in Pittsburgh next week/weekend on a "working vacation"
> and planning to go to the British Car Day event just for fun.  Let us know
> if
> any of you are participating in the Show and we will stop by and say hi.
>  We
> will not however have our Healey (1957 BN4) it will stay in sunny San
> Diego.
>
> Gerry K. (in San Diego)
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:56:13 -0400

BTW there are numerous sprites/Spridgets that will be running at both
events.

There are two Big Healeys running at PIRC--a 100 belonging to John Wood
which curiously is in the small bore group and a 3000 belonging to Walt
Peterson of Pittsburgh which is in the Lemans group in which I am placed.
PIRC is a pretty short track so that should be interesting.  I don't know
what the entries are for PVGP but the site should show whether there are
any Bigs entered there.

Best--Michael Oritt

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Gerry and all--
>
> I am in Pittsburgh now racing this weekend at the VRG (Vintage Racer
> Group) Pittsburgh International Race Complex event at Wampum, about 30
> miles north of downtown.  I will also be racing at Schenley Park next
> weekend.
>
>> and planning to go to the British Car Day event just for fun.  Let us
>> know if

[email-masked]