Subject: [Healeys] Bonhams Auction Goodwood Festval of Speed - NOJ 392 12th July 2013

From: "Graeme Molony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:31:04 +1000

Hi listers,

Anyone lucky enough to be going to Bonham's Auction at the Festival of Speed
at Goodwood later today or alternatively watching the auction streamed live.

NOJ 392 the Austin Healey sister car to NOJ 393 is lot 350 in tonight's
auction (360 lots in total) so it is right towards the end of the auction.

Remember this car well.First saw it stored as a wreck in pieces in a local
members garage many years ago then as a pristine restoration by the Healey
Factory here in Melbourne many years later before it finally found its way to
the UK.

Should fetch a good price.

Any details of the auction results would be appreciated

Regards

Graeme
( BJ8 )
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Greg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 01:18:07 -0400

E785,500
http://tinyurl.com/nv7fdmy

Greg

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 12, 2013, at 12:31 AM, "Graeme  Molony" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]