Subject: [Healeys] Nash Healey restoration

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:44:06 +1000

Hi Guys, the link below is for the latest update to my Nash Healey 
restoration. Having given up any hope of finding a grill, it was time to 
start making one, so that has taken up the last month or so. It's 
another hurdle overcome on this project. I'm still looking for the 
plastic Nash Healey grill badge to complete it, if there are any out 
there. I do at least have the chrome badge holder, and I'm also looking 
for a number plate lamp.
Cheers
Larry Varley
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/nash11.html
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 06:54:39 -0400

Very nice work Larry! Progress.
Lin Rose

Sent from my iPad

> Hi Guys, the link below is for the latest update to my Nash Healey
restoration. Having given up any hope of finding a grill, it was time to start
making one, so that has taken up the last month or so. It's another hurdle
overcome on this project. I'm still looking for the plastic Nash Healey grill
badge to complete it, if there are any out there. I do at least have the
chrome badge holder, and I'm also looking for a number plate lamp.
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]