Subject: Re: [Healeys] Parts vendor

From: Larry Wendland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 21:22:44 -0400 (EDT)

Seth,  I found this link by Googleing the British Parts Company.  It appears
they have shut the company down. Here is the link:
http://www.dimebank.com/monster/burst/00123.html

Larry
67 BJ8

-----Original Message-----
From: slvrbulit2 <[email-masked]>
To: healeys <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Jul 5, 2013 9:06 pm
Subject: [Healeys] Parts vendor

Soes anyone know if The British Parts Connection is still operating?
Thanks
Seth
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 20:49:04 -0500

I dealt with Dick Burger quite a few times back in the early 2000s, I would 
order from them, and they would send the parts and send me a bill, when I 
asked him about this I know he said that most all the people he dealt with 
were pretty honest and it hadn't been a problem, I think he maybe also 
charged actual shipping so was easier to compute after the fact, but that 
may be my old fuzzy mind playing tricks on me or mixing up a memory with 
something else.  But anyway, a very nice guy to work with, out of Maine I 
think.

I also remember hearing they went out of business many years ago, think it 
may have been health reasons.

Greg Lemon

[email-masked]