Subject: [Healeys] Chrome hub caps

From: Paul Leeks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:09:42 +0100

Hi all

I've just got some new shinny hub caps for my BN4.

What's the best way of ensuring they don't go rusty (like the old ones) ...
?

Thanks
Paul Leeks
100/6 BN4

--

  Paul Leeks | Director
T 01772 767505 F 01772 767566 M 07718 523778 E [email-masked]

Glasgows
Customs House | Customs Way | Preston | Lancashire | PR2 2UW |
www.glasgows.co.uk
 <http://twitter.com/_Glasgows>   [image:
facebook]<http://facebook.com/glasgowsevents>

--
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Glasgows.It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribution or use
of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Glasgows is a trading
style of R Glasgow & Associates Public Relations Limited. Registered in
England & Wales No. 2257022.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:34:25 +0200

Leave them of!!, but if you insist on fitting the things:

To delay rust coat inside with rust preventive wax every year and clean 
and wax polish the outside regularly to more or less seal the pores.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Op 15-7-2013 14:09, Paul Leeks schreef:
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> -----
> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
> Versie: 2013.0.3349 / Virusdatabase: 3204/6491 - datum van uitgifte: 07/14/13

[email-masked]