Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hello

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 21:05:25 +0000 (UTC)

Yeah ... since when is medical care cheaper in the States? 

bs 

-------------------------------- 
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA 

----- Original Message -----

Just received the following. Any thoughts?? 

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 12:53:54 +0530 "Gary Fuqua"<[email-masked]> writes: 

Hi, 

Sorry I did not inform you about my sudden trip out of the country to 
Greece. Am here to see my ill cousin, she is suffering Kidney disease and 
must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life. Kidney transplant is 
very expensive here so i want to transfer her back home to have the 
surgery implemented.I really need to take care of this now but my credit 
card can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the short time 
I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it 
is right now. I need a loan of $1,700 from you to take care of things 
here and I promise to reimburse you at my return. Kindly get back to me 
asap if you can assist so I'll advise on how to transfer funds. 
Thanks 

Gary 
____________________________________________________________ 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys