Subject: [Healeys] Early Friday Funny.

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:49:17 -0700

I know this can open a can of worms, but no political, ethnic or national
offense included. Just made me LOL.

During her physical examination, a doctor asked a retired woman about her
physical activity level. The woman said she spent 3 days a week, every week
in the outdoors.
"Well, yesterday afternoon was typical; I took a five hour walk about 7
miles through some pretty rough terrain. I waded along the edge of a lake.
I pushed my way through 2 miles of brambles. I got sand in my shoes and my
eyes. I barely avoided stepping on a snake. I climbed several rocky hills.

I went to the bathroom behind some big trees. I ran away from an irate
mother bear and then ran away from one angry bull Elk. The mental stress of
it all left me shattered. At the end of it all I drank a scotch and three
glasses of wine.

Amazed by the story, the doctor said, "You must be one hell of an outdoor
woman!"

"No," the woman replied, "I'm just a really, really shitty golfer".

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
please excuse typos. Sent from my phone
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys