Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dash insulation

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 08:47:55 -0700

Michael Salter <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> 
> Many thanks for all the replies regarding dash insulation.
> 30lb construction paper it will be.
> Did early 100s have tar paper on the floors?
> Certainly found no evidence of it during disassembly.
> Michael S
> 

   Just a fyi  ...  No evidence of inside cockpit firewall insulation on
my '59 bn4 . only on floor

  Jim

--
Free e-mail accounts at http://zworg.com
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Rick Swain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 16:18:35 +0000

My '59 BN4 had the tarpaper firewall insulation - it should be there although
it's not thick enough to be very effective. Mine was in really good shape so I
just reused it.
Rick Swain'59 BN4

[email-masked]