Subject: [Healeys] Low rider healey project?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 07:52:25 -0600

Not really but some quarter panels/fenders for sale in Calgary Canada.

http://tinyurl.com/ouh2vgg

-----Original Message----- 
From: Patrick & Caroline Quinn
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] 2013 24 Hours of Le Mans Historic Legends

G'day

If you have an hour to spare you might like to look at this:

2013 24 Hours of Le Mans Historic Legends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sGi9SuTXrk

Three Austin-Healeys (DD 300 and two 100Ss) running amongst other lovely
machines.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys