Subject: Re: [Healeys] speedo

From: Richard Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:04:50 -0500

FWIW I have sent various speedos for the Healey and Porsches to Palo Alto
speedometer over the years and never had an issue.

Regards,
Richard C of KY

Sent from IPhone

On Aug 19, 2013, at 21:40, [email-masked] wrote:
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: john spaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 21:50:31 -0700

Their shop is in my back yard and I have used them for years. They 
recently rebuilt my speedo and calibrated to my 3.54 differential.

John Spaur

[email-masked]

---

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 22:07:31 +0800

If this is a speedo for the 100, the span is very difficult to get correct.

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013, wrote:

> at the risk of getting in trouble again for knocking a vendor, i had to
> return my speedo to west valley instruments (at my expense) due to sticking
> needle and incorrect calibration.  when first got it back it no longer was
> erratic, but was off 8mph.  i corrected this myself, but still at 3000rpm i
> was showing about 80 (should be about 66 with my tires in o/d).  it also
> would not operate until about 30mph after sitting awhile.  am awaiting the
> speedo's return, hopefully 100% correct.
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]