Subject: [Healeys] Support Mark

From: "Robert F. Begani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:15:08 -0400

Even though I am not restoring my BJ8 I enjoy the comments from the list and
support Mark by contributing yearly.  For those who read or listen to the
comments, remember that the New York Times and most other newspapers are
charging $3.00 to $5.00 per week for their digital information.  There is no
free lunch any more on the internet. This list is great.  

By the way, I am a member of another list which has similar appeal for those
who need to fix their old Catalina Sail Boat. It is great to read and to ask
"how to" or "Where do I buy".

Regards to all

Bob Begani
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tracy Drummond <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:35:36 -0700

This a way more entertaining than another explanation on how to use a saws all
to remove leaf springs.

Tracy ESQUIRE
Hehe. AKA another IT dimwit.

PS.  We are all a bit nuts fighting a loosing battle against iron oxide.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2013, at 9:15 AM, "Robert F. Begani" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]