Subject: [Healeys] Does she start

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:31:25 -0700

short answer ,,not yet.
All systems work. Headlights, dash lights, starter motor turns. No spark
from dizzy. Might have blown pertronix widgets, or it could be doa right
out of the box. Anyone know how to test it?
Coil works in another car. I need to replace my plug wires too. They are
newly built, but suspect. Thanks to Richard, john and Michael for coming
over to help. So the colorblind guy rewired his cat and it did not catch
fire....
We are pretty close to hearing it roar.
Enjoy your cars before the big sleep of winter.
Thanks for the interest in my project. I sort out the clutch issues in the
Toyota 5 speed on Tuesday.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
please excuse typos. Sent from my pho
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys