Subject: [Healeys] Update 8/30

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:11:27 -0700

Well....
Tranny cover drilled and in place. Car starts on first button push with
choke held up with wire. Cables to be installed later. My wife and I took
it for a quick ride around the block. Idle speed 2k with chokes at rest.
Need to fiddle with throttle cable.
No the concerns....
Water weeping from temp sender and at base of thermostat housing. Will see
what I can do in am when she cools down. May have to drive her onto a
trailer to get to abfm tomorrow.....
Thanks again to all who have helped and offered encouragement. Going to be
a fun winter dressing out the interior and dialing in the carbs.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
please excuse typos. Sent from my phone
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys