Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Original Red Interior or Original Exhaust Parts?

From: George Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:13:15 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone have old BJ8 Original Red Interior or Original Exhaust Parts. I am
trying to save my original interior and need some extra pieces to put it back
together. Especially a red insert for the bottom cushion. Also any old
original exhaust for the BJ8.  [email-masked]. cell 954 495 1867

Thanks George
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:11:37 -0400 (EDT)

George,
 I have a new unused red carpet set for a 3000 and a used stainless  steel 
complete exhaust that is being removed from my BJ8. 
Ken

In a message dated 8/19/2013 11:17:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Does  anyone have old BJ8 Original Red Interior or Original Exhaust Parts. 
I  am
trying to save my original interior and need some extra pieces to put it  
back
together. Especially a red insert for the bottom cushion. Also any  old
original exhaust for the BJ8.  [email-masked]. cell 954 495  1867

Thanks  George
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: Charlie Baldwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:39:24 -0400

George,
Contact British Miles, http://www.britishmiles.com/.  I have seen 
original seats at their stand at Import Carlisle.
Charlie

On 8/19/2013 11:13 AM, George Thomas wrote:
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]