Subject: Re: [Healeys] Barn Find

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:46:13 +0000 (UTC)

No, but Kurt Tanner will be on it like stink on sh*t. 

bs 

-------------------------------- 
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA 

----- Original Message -----

Anybody know this BJ-8 ????? 

<Q> 
These two British built classics were recently pulled from the same 
garage in San Antonio, Texas, where the seller claims they had been 
for a number of years. One is a 1967 Jaguar 340 Saloon and the other 
is 1967 Austin Healey 3000. While they were discovered in the garage 
together, the seller is selling them separately. Both have been listed 
on eBay, the Jag can be found here 
<http://www.barnfinds.com/ebay.php?id=330994716827> and the Big Healey 
here <http://www.barnfinds.com/ebay.php?id=330994789316>. 
Read more at barnfinds.com B; 
<http://www.barnfinds.com/brits-in-texas-jaguar-340-and-austin-healey-3000/> 
</Q> 
_______________________________________________ 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys