Subject: [Healeys] Donald Healey Motor Company Cape Works Warwick

From: Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 00:15:53 +1000

Hi all,
A mate of mine is visiting England, and I don't currently have all my old
files at hand.
Can someone tell me the exact address of the old DHMCo Cape works? The old
factory that was a WWII hangar type building with a brick office out the
front. I looked at a map, and i'm pretty sure it was Millers Rd in Warwick,
but it's been 20 years since I lived in Albert St Warwick, and Geoff Healey
took me there.
Not the showroom in Coten End, which is now Healey Court retirement home, and
easy to find.
Thanks in advance.
Best
Chris
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys