Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Spark Plugs

From: Gale Hess <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:03:22 -0700

Spark plugs are very often the subject of Healeys related emails so I'm
enclosing a couple of links that talk about Spark Plugs in depth and
although they relate to use in aircraft over about 65 years of wrenching
and flying aircraft I have found that what can be learned about plugs used
in aircraft engines often enhances my diagnosis of auto engine problems.
You may have different opinions about the presumptions that these articles
make and that is a very natural occurrence, They may, however, get you
thinking on a more broad line. A pilot and friend sent me these links and
they are lengthy so if you don't have time nor interest the delete button
is just a point away.
Regards
G Hess

http://www.qualityaircraftaccessories
.com/resource-center/tempest-tech-tips/tempest-tech-tips-the-right-way-to-check-spark-plug-resistors

http://www.flyplatinum.com/blog/?p=690
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 08:09:28 -0400

Or you can go here: 

http://www.gsparkplug.com/shop/

and click on the spark plug helkp link at the top of the page.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Gale Hess
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 12:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Spark Plugs

Spark plugs are very often the subject of Healeys related emails so I'm
enclosing a couple of links that talk about Spark Plugs in depth and
although they relate to use in aircraft over about 65 years of wrenching and
flying aircraft I have found that what can be learned about plugs used in
aircraft engines often enhances my diagnosis of auto engine problems.
You may have different opinions about the presumptions that these articles
make and that is a very natural occurrence, They may, however, get you
thinking on a more broad line. A pilot and friend sent me these links and
they are lengthy so if you don't have time nor interest the delete button is
just a point away.
Regards
G Hess

http://www.qualityaircraftaccessories
.com/resource-center/tempest-tech-tips/tempest-tech-tips-the-right-way-to-ch
eck-spark-plug-resistors

[email-masked]