Subject: Re: [Healeys] Quandry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:49:57 -0400 (EDT)

Bob
Verify that the screw holes in the gearbox cover are correct by checking the
alignment of the gearshift lever hole over the gearbox. If OK then every thing
else will fall into place. The extension may take a little tweaking (not
twerking) to close the gap. The extension could be slightly flattened which
shortens it (front to rear).  This is more common of the six cylinder
sideshift cars.  More often then not the holes in the foot boxes have been
redrilled because folks can not align the extension with two layers of carpet,
tar paper and metal to deal with. Don't forget the vinyl trim on the front
edge if the gearbox cover.
Aloha
Perry

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>

As some of you might have guessed, I'm trying to reassemble the gearbox
xtension and cover for our BN2.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys