Subject: [Healeys] Lucas Generator (dynamo)

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:13:49 -0400

Hi folks,
I don't have access to a generator (dynamo) at the moment, so I cannot
personally inspect it. Can someone tell me if the model designation is
someplace on the casing? By model designation I mean: LUCAS C39, C40, C40L,
C42, C45, C47 or some other number.

Thanks for the help!

Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have
it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project
1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SL
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys