Subject: [Healeys] Stamping on front and rear shroud

From: "Herbert Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:23:43 -0500

While stripping the front and rear shrouds of my 1962 BT7 MK2 tri-card, I
discovered a strange stamping. It's located in the center bottom of the
trough that the bonnet fits into. It's a faint stamping of a circle, about a
half inch in diameter with "JNSN" on the arc on one side, and "20" on the
other side. (picture available on request). At first I thought this might be
a speciation for the alloy, but a web search

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JNSN#Commercial_vehicles

 turns up the fact that one of the companies under the Jenson banner was
known as JNSN.

There is the same stamping on the rear shroud at the bottom center of the
trough by the trunk latch.   

Has anyone seen a stamping like this and what does the "20" mean?

Herb Miller 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys