Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: ChooseYourItem.com Ad #20521581 1955 Austin-Healey 100-4

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:23:43 -0700

Latest from seller.

Ira Erbs
IT Educator and Consultant
Portland, OR.

Sent from my mobile phone. What you get may not be what I typed.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "marry thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sep 28, 2013 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: ChooseYourItem.com Ad #20521581 1955 Austin-Healey 100-4
To: "I Erbs" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Hello,
I'm located in Scotland for the moment as I told you. Before leaving US, I
have left the car into SHiply (eBay's official shipping company) custody.
That is the reason why I preffer to deal by eBay Buyer Protection Program.
You will receive the car with all the papers. You will have 3 days to
inspect and test it, before you decide if you will keep it. I'm unable to
send you a picture of the VIN, since I don't have one. Please let me know
if you wish to go ahead with the transaction.
I'm waiting for your reply.
Thanks
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Michael Brouillette" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 18:43:28 -0400

Hey, I got something like that too from the A$$.

Hi, here is more photos
http://s960.photobucket.com/user/AustinHealey100-41955/library/?sort=3&page=
1

Its still for sale. Immaculate condition, no damages, nothing to worry
about. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland
due to my work commitments,If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let
it go for $10,500 delivered at my costs. Are you familiar to eBay? I will
list the car on eBay Motors for $10,500 buy it now price and I will send you
the link to my listing, so you can buy it immediate.
As soon as you will secure the founds to eBay, the delivery willl begin and
the car will be delivered to you in max. 48 hours.
In case you are not familiar with them, please read their eBay Buyer
Protection Program and will see that the transaction is 100% covered up to
$50,000. You will receive the car with all the documents. As you know, eBay
is the best company in online transactions where the distance is a problem.
If you are a serious buyer and have the funds available, I will list it on
eBay for you, as I have a 100% positive feedback with them.
I'm using eBay to sell it safely, since I'm not able to make the sale in
person. You don't have to worry, it will be a safe transaction, since it
will covered by eBay Buyer Protection Program. Let me know if you are ready
to buy it and I will give you more info.
I'm waiting for your e-mail.
Thank you
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of I Erbs
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:24 PM
To: Ahealey help
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: ChooseYourItem.com Ad #20521581 1955
Austin-Healey 100-4

Latest from seller.

Ira Erbs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "marry thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sep 28, 2013 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: ChooseYourItem.com Ad #20521581 1955 Austin-Healey 100-4
To: "I Erbs" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Hello,
I'm located in Scotland for the moment as I told you. Before leaving US, I
have left the car into SHiply (eBay's official shipping company) custody.
That is the reason why I preffer to deal by eBay Buyer Protection Program.
You will receive the car with all the papers. You will have 3 days to
inspect and test it, before you decide if you will keep it. I'm unable to
send you a picture of the VIN, since I don't have one. Please let me know if
you wish to go ahead with the transaction.
I'm waiting for your reply.
Thanks
$12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 09:59:17 -0700

Ira Erbs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "I Erbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sep 28, 2013 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: ChooseYourItem.com Ad #20521581 1955 Austin-Healey 100-4
To: "marry thomas" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

That's great. I have a cousin who works for ebay. He can get access. Do you
have the storage info

Ira Erbs

Sent from my mobile phone. What you get may not be what I typed.
On Sep 28, 2013 3:41 PM, "marry thomas" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Helo,
> The car is in a Shiply warehouse, and only authorized eBay staff have
> access to it.
> Thanks

[email-masked]