Subject: [Healeys] Deed is done

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 15:52:52 -0700

After trying all known tricks and tools I finally cut the capillary tube,
hammered on my special socket and unscrewed the sensor nut. Tapped the pipe
threads to clean then up. Teflon taped the pipe cap and closed up the hole.
I borrowed an after market water temp gauge and will insert the sensor in
the top radiator hose. When the rains come for the long season, ill pull
the safety gauge and send to Palo Alto speedometer and they said they have
exchange units to send back.
Thanks all who offered help and ideas. Hope to have it all put back
together this weekend and then back to sorting out the car.
Happy roads ahead for all.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
please excuse typos. Sent from my phone
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "rrengineer.mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 16:23:14 -0700

Jeesh Ira, just get it running. B We want to hear of your Healey adventures on the road!
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

-------- Original message --------
From: I Erbs <[email-masked]> 
Date:  
To: Ahealey help <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [Healeys] Deed is done 

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR

[email-masked]

[email-masked]