Subject: Re: [Healeys] BT7 rear springs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:35:48 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't seen any replies to this inquiry. I have the same questions except
the car is a Phase I BJ8, which I think are the same rear springs as a BT7.
I have heard good things about the Ahead-4-Healeys springs. On the other hand
I have not heard anything bad about any sources for rear springs.
As far as I have been able to find out, no one is offering rear springs with
inter leaf separators.
Gary H

-----Original Message-----
From: Herbert Miller [email-masked]

I have 2 sets of rear springs for my BT7 restoration, 4 rusty, dirty lumps
of steal. Restoration involves lots and lots of work. New springs are about
$130 apiece.  Question is what is the quality of the aftermarket rear
springs? Is the arc correct? Do they have inter leaf separators?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Herb Miller
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:10:33 +0200

If they are available, parabolic spring will be a major improvement.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[email-masked]