Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:50:01 +0200

The wiring harnesses of most of not all British cars from the same 
period are very similar as they are nearly all Lucas based. Perhaps you 
can make use of a harness from another British car. The pins and 
receptacles might not be in the right position but it is easy to change 
them over. All it needs is  inserting a small screwdriver to bend back a 
small tab holding the pin/receptacle in the plug/socket assembly and 
move it to the right position. Colour codes are nearly always the same. 
Check with MGs, Triumphs, Jaguars, Jensen Healeys etc. These are often 
to be found on Ebay.co.uk. and/or Ebay.com.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Op 27-9-2013 5:32, George Thomas schreef:
> Does anyone have an old wiring harness for a BJ8 they want to sell?  Looking
> to use to repair mine.
>
> George
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys