Subject: Re: [Healeys] Goldie for sale again

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:47:08 -0400

And only $200 down.  The rest of the one million asking price in three 
days :)  It does look striking.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php

On 09/10/2013 12:53 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1958-100-Six-Goldie-Roadster-Collectors-Antiqu
> e-/151119620862?forcev4exp=true
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:44:46 -0400

I'll spring for the down payment if enough of you guys chip in for the
balance.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Haskell
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Goldie for sale again

And only $200 down.  The rest of the one million asking price in three days
:)  It does look striking.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar

> e-/151119620862?forcev4exp=true
$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]