Subject: [Healeys] Goldie for sale again

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:53:59 -0400 (EDT)

Just saw this auction for the 1958 Austin Healey know as Goldie. NFI
Aloha
Perry
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1958-100-Six-Goldie-Roadster-Collectors-Antiqu
e-/151119620862?forcev4exp=true
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:49:10 -0400

What kind of steering wheel is that???

---- Bob Haskell <[email-masked]> wrote: 

=============
And only $200 down.  The rest of the one million asking price in three 
days :)  It does look striking.

Cheers,

[email-masked]