Subject: [Healeys] BN1 project for sale

From: Brad Weldon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 21:19:29 -0700

1955 Healey Hundred BN1 for sale, was a barn find, now just a serious
project. Always stored indoors or at least under cover. All the pieces
are there to my knowledge. Looking for getting as close to $12,000 for
the complete lot before the end of the year. After the New Years, if
not sold, Ill probably just start parting it out here and on eBay.
Located in Salem, Oregon.

My father in law gave this 55 BN1 to me close to 20 years ago. He
always kept it in the garage, carport, or barn for the 30 years he
owned it, as I have. Unfortunately, thats as good as the story gets.
It was involved in a front end accident that damaged the grill,
headlights, and some shroud in the late 60s and never recovered.
Attempts at replacing or repairing damaged parts were half hearted at
best. Over the years, I have removed the major mechanical components
and stored them off to the side. Ive disassembled the body and
purchased a nearly perfect front shroud. I also have extra doors and
possibly a second bonnet.

If interested, please contact me off list at [email-masked]

Thanks, Brad
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Brad Weldon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:14:04 -0700

Sold my BN1 to someone that has the interest, ability, and knowledge
to give it new life. I'm sad, but also glad that it has a future.

Healey on, Brad

[email-masked]