Subject: [Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:17:45 +0200

Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago? 

	I have to say since Rich Chrysler left us so sadly and other well
known distributers disappeared  I have the feeling I am in a different
club here. 

	To my feelings the quality of the postings in this list went down
dramatically. I really loved these technical discussions we had in
former times. Nowadays we have to read about where to get thermostat
housing gaskets. Weird Ebay postings, displaced cylinder heads -
perhaps this is a dementia issue. 

	Or more than 20 postings just to congratulate when an engine was
fired up. 

	Sorry I miss the old list. 

	Josef Eckert 

	Konigswinter/Germany
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:43:27 -0400

Interesting---I was enjoying it---nothing worst than constant technical stuff with no "fun" thrown in.  just my 2C's.

---- "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote: 

=============

	Josef Eckert 

	Konigswinter/Germany

[email-masked]

[email-masked]