Subject: Re: [Healeys] Handling Book (not specifically Healey)

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:19:33 -0500

I received permission from the publisher to put this book on my site. It is
on the technical page, suspension section. It is a pdf of 96 pages. Long
read but very interesting. Mention is made of Austin Healeys about halfway
through the text. While it is available on Amazon you can print it from my
site for free (or a bottle of Tanquerey if you ever get in my
neighborhood!!!)

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 9:33 PM
To: healeylist
Subject: [Healeys] Handling Book (not specifically Healey)

Found a good freebie on suspensions and handling:

http://www.addco.net/aftermarket/tech/handling-book/

--
*******************************************************************
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            [email-masked]

*******************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:00:15 -0800

The bit about the anti sway bars is right on the money. I bought one of their
7/8" bars for my car and it sure took care of the body roll.

Rick

[email-masked]