Subject: [Healeys] Adjustable Armstrongg Shocks

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 09:13:32 +0100

Many thanks to all responded to my adjustable shock absorber question.
Especially to those who  sent me documentation and pictures, which
were extremely helpful. Summary for me: These adjustable shocks were
sold as an extra option to any Austin-Healey. I have got no prove that
any of these were actually fitted to a works rally or race 100/6 or
3000. Still its a nice to have item. Cheers,  Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:07:42 -0700

Geoff Healey's notes about the Sebring cars list "clicker" type adjustable
rear shocks and "High setting" front shocks used on the UJB cars sent to
Sebring for 1960.

On Nov 1, 2013, at 1:13 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:01:58 -0700

No proof?

Hang on. I may have a document that lists them as supplied on the 1960 Sebring
cars.

[email-masked]