Subject: [Healeys] Non-Healey ... Links to More Photos

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:19:48 -0500 (EST)

For those of you relaxing today and who like to look at nice cars, here's  
an interesting combination. RM Auctions joined forces with Sothebys and they 
put  on an auction that was more of an art exhibit. Not a whole lot of 
cars, but the  ones there were stunning. Enjoy.
 
http://www.sportscardigest.com/rm-auctions-art-of-the-automobile-photo-galle
ry/?awt_l=FxEJY&awt_m=JEkYF8jUSes.C0

And if you like cars racing, here are some photos of this year's Daytona  
races held earlier this month:
 
http://www.sportscardigest.com/hsr-daytona-historic-races-2013-report-and-ph
otos/?awt_l=FxEJY&awt_m=JEkYF8jUSes.C0
 
Steven Kingsbury
BN1
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys