Subject: [Healeys] Brake Fluid Tester

From: Richard Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:35:35 -0800 FILETIME=[3D5DA7F0:01CEE242]

About a month ago, the subject of brake fluid came up (again) and I mentioned
I use a tester to check for moisture in my system. It is the size of a pencil
tire air tester often given as freebies at some car shops.
The brake tester I use is a "STORM" brake fluid tester, item 3S121. I don't
recall where I purchased it as it was several years ago, but believe it was
about $15.00 on line. But you can also purchase test stripsto do the same
thing at most auto supply stores.

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 # 440
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:44:02 -0500

I got mine on amazon.com

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Richard Collins
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 3:36 PM
To: Webmeister
Subject: [Healeys] Brake Fluid Tester

About a month ago, the subject of brake fluid came up (again) and I
mentioned I use a tester to check for moisture in my system. It is the size
of a pencil tire air tester often given as freebies at some car shops.
The brake tester I use is a "STORM" brake fluid tester, item 3S121. I don't
recall where I purchased it as it was several years ago, but believe it was
about $15.00 on line. But you can also purchase test stripsto do the same
thing at most auto supply stores.

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 # 440
$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]