Subject: [Healeys] Insurance in the US

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 08:18:18 +1100

G'day

I have a friend who lives in Australia who has bought a 3000 in the US and
will eventually ship it to this country.

The car needs a little work and he is having that done in the US, meaning
that it will be a couple of months before it's shipped.

He would like to insure the car in the US, but understandably doesn't know
any US based classic car insurers.

Can anyone advise please?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Somewhere in the South Pacific
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 02:01:10 -0500 (EST)

I'll add to the chorus: Hagerty. 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]