Subject: [Healeys] November Austin Healey Magazine

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 08:42:08 -0800 (PST)

This month's AH Magazine really knocked my socks off. The Louise King article really did answer a lot of questions and things the 50's Indiana dealer said mean I have to contact him concerning North American 100S history.
In contrast the Marque was quite boring. 100% pictures of people I don't know. Seems like it should have been a Conclave supplement to a normal issue to me.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Steve Gerow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:21:49 -0800

Kudos to Patrick Quinn for the terrific article on Louise King! 

Thank you for getting some of this history down on pixels before those who
created it are gone!

--

Steve Gerow

Altadena, CA, USA

BN6

[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:59:19 -0500

And 10 days later, it was my mailbox :)

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]