Subject: [Healeys] youtube of Caroll Shelby driving the streamliner

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:06:45 -0800

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UE_XS9DAMU
Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR
You call it happiness. I call it Acute Despair Deficit syndrome.
My Doppelgdnger wants to start resembling other people.
copied from the Nein Quarterly
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:33:34 -0600 (CST)

Donald Healey was the driver not Shelby.  Have I missed something?????

Keith

On 11/18/13, I Erbs wrote:

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]