Subject: [Healeys] Duncan drone

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:54:04 -0800

Interesting Healey  car
http://www.classicmobilia.com/Pages/HealeyDuncanDrone.aspx
Anyone on the list have a current info? Article says it is being restored
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
   _______                                  _______
     (______ \____1960 BT7____/ _______)
         (_________________________)
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 08:33:51 +1100

G'day Ira

I happen to know about that car.

It came up for sale in a Bonhams auction at the beginning of 2012. It was
one of 4 real Healeys that were part of a deceased estate.

The Drone was bought by Warren Kennedy, the proprietor of Classic
Restorations in the UK.

See http://www.classicrestorations.org.uk/

Warren is a keen Healey enthusiast and also looks after the spare parts for
the Association of Healey Owners. This is the UK based club for the owners
of real Healeys.

The car has now been restored and can be purchased if you wish.

It is one of 39 real Healey chassis that were bodied by Duncan Industries.
These consist of 22 Sports Saloons, 2 Sports Convertibles and 15 Drone style
bodies. One such Drone competed in the 1949 Mille Miglia and a Sports Saloon
took part in the forerunner to the 1950 New Zealand GP.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Somewhere in the South Pacific

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of I Erbs
Sent: Saturday, 16 November 2013 3:54 AM
To: Ahealey help
Subject: [Healeys] Duncan drone

Interesting Healey  car
Ira Erbs Portland, OR

[email-masked]