Subject: [Healeys] Bonneville Photos and Kop Hill Climb

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 12:07:34 -0500 (EST)

For those who have been, and for those who wish they could go, to the  
Bonneville Salt Flats, here are some great photographs from this year's event. I 
 have had the pleasure of going twice with the Healeys Return to Bonneville 
team  and can attest, the place is truly magical. If you ever get the 
chance to go,  don't pass it up! And although there are no Austin-Healeys in the 
photographs,  there is a MG Midget trying for a speed record.  
 
http://www.sportscardigest.com/bonneville-speed-week-2013-report-and-photos/
 
And for a completely different car event, here's a link to a short article  
and photos from this years Kop Hill Climb. Looks like it was a blast and 
one of  those events to put on the bucket list.
 
http://www.sportscardigest.com/kop-hill-climb-2013-report-and-photos/?awt_l=
FxEJY&awt_m=J67DkcqQWes.C0
 
Enjoy.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys