Subject: [Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels

From: "Graeme Molony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 12:55:20 +1100

Hi all

Quiet day on the list and just cruising Ebay regarding Simons query concerning
Triple Weber Manifolds thought they might be a knock off of the DMD Australia
units produced by the Healey Factory here in Melbourne

Don't think they are though

Stumbled across a listing for a Derrington Steering Wheel  ( NOS - Non
adjustable column ) for a 100/6 or 3000 for a mere  $2050.00. Ebay item number
251391867922.

Now I know this item is fairly rare but $2050.00 you must be kidding.

I have a vague memory that some one mentioned that copies of the Derrington
Wheel were in fact being remanufactured either some where in the UK or maybe
even the US.at a reasonable price

Any one have  any information

Cheers

Graeme M
Mt Martha Vic
BJ8 32717
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys