Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lucas Sport Coil

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 14:07:23 -0500 (EST)

I've got an original Lucas Sport Coil on my BN7. They weren't chrome, but
rather aluminum and could be shined up real pretty, except that you have to be
careful about the original label. The distinguishing feature of the originals
is a fluted orange nose cone instead of the smooth black cone of the regular
coils.

G.

Gary Anderson
Editor-at-large, Austin-Healey Magazine
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "R. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:57:14 -0600

On NPR this evening there is a story about a Pakistani vintage car 
collector who led a convoy of collectors on a 1000-mile road trip 
through areas that many avoid due to perceived personal risk.  He is, 
however, not intimidated, as he drives his '54 AH 100, where many fear 
to go.

Here's the link:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2013/12/06/248994944/driving-pakistans-badlands-in-a-vintage-british-convertible

Bob

[email-masked]

---

From: Curtis Arndt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:19:06 -0800

Robb,

Great article, thank you for sharing it with the List.

Curt

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 2:57 PM, R. Cobb <[email-masked]> wrote:

> collector who led a convoy of collectors on a 1000-mile road trip through
> areas that many avoid due to perceived personal risk.  He is, however, not
> intimidated, as he drives his '54 AH 100, where many fear to go.
>
> Here's the link:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2013/12/06/248994944/driving-pakistans-
> badlands-in-a-vintage-british-convertible
>
> Bob
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/
> options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]