Subject: [Healeys] Lucas HF1748 Horn Rims

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 18:20:58 -0500

I have been unable to find replacement rims for the HF1748 horns on my 100
however during my search I have encountered many people who are also
looking for the same rims
consequently I am looking into the viability of small production run.

As is always the case with small volume cast parts the cost is not
insignificant however without the rim the horns are useless and I know I
have several that need them.

This would be a one time run so if you are interested in purchasing some of
these rims I would appreciate your contacting me off line ASAP with details
of how many you would want and I will better be able to assess the demand.

-- 
Michael Salter
BN1 #174
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys