Subject: [Healeys] 1959 Sprite of Donna Mae Mims at Auction

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:32:26 -0800 (PST)

Good Day and Seasons Greetings.B  I just came across this and thought it may
be of interest.

The pink Austin-Healey Sprite raced by Donna Mae Mims in the 60bs is up for
auction at Gooding & Company's Scottsdale auction on January 17 and 18
[ http://www.goodingco.com/category/scottsdale-2014/ ]B  You can read about it
here on Philip Powellbs blog at
http://www.marque1.com/marque1/2013/12/fast-ladys-pink-race-car-goes-to-aucti
on.htmlB 
orB  http://tinyurl.com/pskkxvoB 

Donna Mae MimsB  was the Sports Car Club of Americabs first female National
Champion. In 1963 she captured the SCCA H-Production Championship, driving a
1959 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk I.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaB  B  B B B - Keep Smiling, Murphy
Lives
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys