Subject: [Healeys] Triple manifolds

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 23:57:53 -0000

Hi,

Looking at eBay item no 281225499558.....

Does anybody recognize these manifolds?

My guess is that they are PRC in origin. But does that matter in this
instance? The question might be "Have they made perfect copies of good
manifolds or have they copied cheap and nasty ones or even designed their
own cheap and nasty ones?"

Is the vendor familiar to anyone? I noticed that he does admit to his
weberalikes being "Asian". I have only recently gathered that there are
Asian Weber copies around in the States.

Simon281225499558281225499558281225499558281225499558
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Rowe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 10:49:15 +1000

Hi Simon
They are the same as sold by Webcon in the UK. You need special stepdown
bolts and small nuts to fix to the head. It looks like these are included
with this kit. No mods are necessary to bodywork. I had a set without the
special bolts and sold them on E-bay out of frustration.
John Rowe
Qld Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Simon Lachlan
Sent: Sunday, 22 December 2013 9:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Triple manifolds

Hi,

$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]