Subject: [Healeys] points vs electronic

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:59:23 -0800

So my story goes as follows.
 I felt my Lucas distributor wasno tbeing as responsive as I would like. I
think th evacumm advance has issues. I bought a complete Pertronix Digital
distributor. It failed right out of the box. I put my trusty old Lucas unit
in and the car fired up after a three year sleep. I sold of fmost of my NOS
points stash and will be sending my digitall unit back for repair.
I have read about each of the replacement systems and at this point I think
123 units are best. NFI. I will re-install the Pertronix unit on return and
then send my Lucas one out for rebuild to keep as a back up.
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
   _______                                  _______
     (______ \____1960 BT7____/ _______)
         (_________________________)
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys