Subject: [Healeys] Healey Marque-SF Concorso

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 08:22:10 -0700

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Rocky Santiago's article in this months
Marque. And as usual it was nice to visit with Rocky and of course the
weekend in Santa Fe was fabulous.

I was disappointed that a 4th Healey of one of our frequent listers, Jim
Hockert was unable to attend due to last minute mechanical issues with his
outstanding Healey. As Rocky noted, 3 of the original drivers from the
Healey Challenge series were also in attendance. Dan Pendergraft is a close
friend and neighbor so I hear all his stories frequently, but with Phillip
Coombs and Dave Long altogether the fish stories were wonderful.

 It was especially great for me as the organizers asked me to be a judge at
the event, which allowed me even greater access to Sir Sterling, Denise and
Norman Dewes. I was able to elicit a belly laugh from Sterling and I feel my
life is now complete.  ;~)

 I truly hope that some of you will make an effort to attend the Concorso
next Sept. It promises to get better and better.

Happy New Year

Dave

PS.. the divorce is nearly final and I've been able to keep my shop so send
me some work, the new debt is daunting... :~(

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
Porter Custom Bicycles

gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys