Subject: [Healeys] Ho Ho Ho !!

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 7:54:28 -0500

Merry Christmas !!!

Hope you like this

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my
Healey friends about drinking andB  driving. This is a first for me, as I
normally donbt preach to others. As you may know some of us have
been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way
home after a "social session" outB  with friends.B 
B 
Well, two days ago I was out in the Healey for an evening with friends and had
several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still
had the sense to know that I may beB  slightly over the limit.B  That's
when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.B 
B 
Sure enough on the way home there was aB  police road block, but since it was
a cab they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.
B 
This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before.B  I don't know
where I got it and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with
it.
=============
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys