Subject: [Healeys] Happy Holidays Mr. Bradakis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 14:49:45 -0500 (EST)

Mark, Thanks again for all you've done this year for the classic car hobby.
Have a great holiday.
And if Team.net should go down through some act of one of the supreme-being
concepts, just let it go. The world will continue to rotate until you get
back.
G.

Gary Anderson------------------------------
Healeys.net

Message: 10Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 02:45:15 -0700
From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>To: [email-masked], Spridget
list <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Enjoy the weekend.
 Karen and I are flying out of SLC to spend some time with family in Orange
County.
Team.Net email seems to be fairly stable, so I am not too worried about it.
I'll checkon things remotely, but there may be issues that require my presence
to fix.
 Soenjoy your last weekend of 2013, see you next
week.mjb.------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys