Subject: [Healeys] Siamized ports

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 12:00:36 -0000

Am I right in my supposition that my BT7 MkII does indeed have "siamized
ports"? They surely look to be in closely coupled pairs, but I am probably
missing the exact meaning of the word in the super high tech world that is
the AH engine.

Simon
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 02:27:40 +0000

Six intake and six exhaust ports in your cylinder head. That would mean they are is not siamese ports

Aloha

Perry

From: Simon Lachlan

Simon

[email-masked]