Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Healey Travels and Texas weather

From: jerry wall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 18:05:43 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jerry wall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Subject: Fwd: Healey Travels and Texas weather
To: [email-masked]

JERRY WALL BN6
ROWLETT, TX
----------Original Message----------

From: jerry wall
Date: Dec 6, 2013 2:58:42 PM
Subject: Healey Travels and Texas weather
To: [email-masked]

 Wed was a gorgeous day with temperatures hovering in the mid to high
70's.  An absolutely delightful day for the 60th Xmas luncheon of '53
Ardmore, Ok high school graduating class so why not make the 100 mile
journey in the faithful BN6.  Wonderful meal with old friends. I filled up
at $2.87.9 for the trip home.  The Healey ran great and was in full song
with the Kirk headers providing added resonance.  I arrived home only 30
minutes past the dog's feeding time.
What a difference a day makes. The sleet, ice and snow arrived last night
and today the temp is 28F. and I've been iced in for the entire day.
Timing is everything.  The NTAHC Xmas wasn't as luckey,  It's rescheduled
from this Sun to the following Sun as this northern blast is sticking
around for a few days.
Cheers,

JERRY WALL BN6
ROWLETT, TX

-- 
jerry wall  BN6
rowlett, tx
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys