Subject: [Healeys] Which Webers are you using?

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:42:42 -0000

Well, the Webers debate seems to have died down and thank you all for your
help and interest.

One last thing...I have become increasingly aware of the variety of types of
Webers, even within one size. (It's mostly to do with the progression holes.
Mostly)

So, leaving aside Dellortos and DCOE 40s for the moment (only for the
moment), what type of 45s are you using?

There are a couple of favourites, but I'd like to hear what you've got ie
what you thought was best at the time.

And, yes, we'll all accept that everyone's engines are different, but not
THAT different. None of them became high revving twin cams for example. (Or
did they?)

Simon
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:53:03 +1100

45DCOE 13

Sent from my iPhone

> On 18 Dec 2013, at 7:42 pm, "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>

[email-masked]

---

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:09:17 +0000

DCOE 9 ( of which there are, or have been about 8 different types)

Derek
On 18 Dec 2013, at 08:42, Simon Lachlan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]