Subject: [Healeys] Non-Healey 53 Cadillac

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:52:39 -0500 (EST)

Just got this from a Hagerty email in their "This Car Matters" series and  
thought it interesting enough that the list would get a kick out of it. Not 
only  is the car truly one of a kind, but the lady describing it knows her 
cars! Short  video and very, very cool. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6AUatsoEi8&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_mediu
m=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=Hagerty%20Weekly%20News%2012-11-
2013
 
And I know it's a long link, but if you cut and paste and take out all of  
the spaces, it will work and it's worth it. And then on better thought, I  
remembered the link to the tiny url, so here you go:
 
http://tinyurl.com/otdu965  

Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys