Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Year

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 14:00:44 +1100

G'day

It's close to 14 hours into 2014 in this part of the world.

Caroline and I were at our social best last night with just the two of us,
the dog and the duckling (new addition - don't ask) settled down for some
serious celebrations in front of the TV.

First it was an excellent 1948 British film called "My Brother Jonathan",
followed by one of the Agatha Christie derived "Marple" series called a 'A
Caribbean Mystery'. Set in the early 1950s on the island of St. Honore
everyone of course got their just desserts. However not long before we
discovered who done it, it's raining cats and dogs and the villain arrived
in a red AH 100. While the top was up there is no doubt the water was
getting inside. It's seen a few times over the next few scenes sitting in
the rain. Made the show for me!

Much better than the midnight fireworks.

Best wishes for 2014 to everyone.

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, 1 January 2014 1:24 PM
To: Healeys
Subject: [Healeys] New Year

May this year be good to you and your families, and your friends.

Bob Johnson
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Bob Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 22:21:31 -0500

Saw that Healey in more than one episode. Remember one in which they set
the front end on a pile of rocks, removed a door, and claimed that it was
wrecked. Terrible staging, bit I still enjoyed all of the various Miss
Marples. It is now 1:40 until midnight. Think I'll try to get to sleep
before the fireworks begin. Night all.

Bob Johnson
 On Dec 31, 2013 10:01 PM, "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>

[email-masked]