Subject: [Healeys] My site

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 21:10:15 -0500

I just put a search function on the site. It is on the Update History page.
At the present time it is not quite what I want as it contains ads (gotta
have them on the free version) and I do not want to pay an annual fee for
the one that has no ads until I am sure that this is the one I want. I will
continue to try to find a better search function. If anyone has a suggestion
as to where on my site this search function should be, let me know. Right
now, it is no big deal to put it on every page if that is the wish of the
community. Frankly, I often forget just what I have on the site so this
should help me respond to the list.

My holiday present to everyone.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys