Subject: [Healeys] James Moore Nash Healey

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:14:35 +1100

Hi Guys, does anyone know the fate of the James Moore Nash Healey. 
Purported to be the last Nash Healey made and incorporating a Siata 
Chassis. So I suppose there really shouldn't be "Healey" in the name. I 
have attached a link to an article I found on the car from 1959 in Speed 
Age magazine that I will incorporate into my Nash Healey website. The 
link is -
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/moore.pdf
While the pictures are not great they show a wishbone front suspension 
rather than the Healey unit normally used. As the article tells the car 
was converted by Moore to AMC V8 after it's use for advertising Nash.
Any further information would be appreciated. Is it still out there?
Cheers
Larry Varley
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/docs.html
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys