Subject: [Healeys] hagerty and car values

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:05:18 -0800

Howdy all you Healeyistas out there.
Our local club had a meeting this weekend and the special guest talked
about his experiences after his car was totaled. From the photos, it was
the best sorted nasty boy I have ever seen. Unfortunately it wa a total
loss. One point I want to pass along is that is was recommended that we up
the value of our cars each year by at least $5Kwhen we renew our policies.
British cars are hot again and prices are raising. I requested an increase
on the agreed value from $45K USD to 55K as I an in the last stages of my
resto. No problem the price increase went through without question.
cheers
and remember to keep the shiny side up
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
   _______                                  _______
     (______ \____1960 BT7____/ _______)
         (_________________________)
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys