Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 in Stamford, Connecticut

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:20:05 +1100

G'day

A friend of mine here in Australia has bought a BJ8 on the East Coast and is
having some work done by Sports & Classics of Stamford Connecticut.

My friend says that Sports & Classics could be more communicative with
respect to what going on with the car and have not sent the photos he is
longing to see.

Would there be anyone out there who is close by who could drop into Sports &
Classics, have an AH chat and take a few pics?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Simon Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 18:36:17 -0500

I'm in Connecticut. Would be happy to stop by later this week. Let me know the
details off list

Thanks,
Simon
Cell 860-324-0248

> On Jan 12, 2014, at 6:20 PM, "Patrick & Caroline Quinn"
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]