Subject: [Healeys] Question

From: "BJ8Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 08:28:39 -0500

Hello, Healeyphiles -

I received an inquiry from Esquire Magazine with a question I can't answer.
I've never been much into the racing part of the Healey world, but some of
you might be able to help.  The issue is:

"I am trying to confirm if the Austin-Healey or Nash-Healey automobiles that
competed in Le Mans in the mid-20th century had wooden steering wheels like
some of the other racing cars of that time did."

Anecdotal responses are welcome, but it would be nice if some reference
could be provided to support "yes" or "no".

Thanks!

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys