Subject: [Healeys] Hardtop hoist and storage

From: john spaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 18:22:20 -0800

Many thanks to everyone that helped me with ideas to create a hardtop 
hoist and storage device.

I built a four sheave pulley system for about $50. I sent a write-up 
with pictures to John Sims for posting on his website.

What would we do without him.

Yes Ed, I will sent it to you too as soon as you send me your email 
address. :-)

John Spaur
San Jose, CA
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 22:55:56 -0500

I just posted it. It is on the technical page, Body section. Thanks. I also
have another one that I am working on and hope to be able to post it in a
day or two.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of john spaur
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 9:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Hardtop hoist and storage

Many thanks to everyone that helped me with ideas to create a hardtop hoist
and storage device.

I built a four sheave pulley system for about $50. I sent a write-up with
pictures to John Sims for posting on his website.

Yes Ed, I will sent it to you too as soon as you send me your email address.
:-)

John Spaur
San Jose, CA

[email-masked]