Subject: Re: [Healeys] Seam sealer

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 17:42:48 -0800

All the cars I've seen have painted seam sealer.

Bob

On 1/1/2014 5:29 PM, Donald Ray wrote:
> I have sand blasted the frame and primed it.  Do I use seam sealer first then
> paint or paint first then seam seal??
> _______________________________________________
>
>
>

-- 
*******************************************************************
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            [email-masked]

*******************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: john spaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 18:47:58 -0800

Seam seal then paint.

John
San Jose, CA

[email-masked]