Subject: [Healeys] BJ7/8 Water Pump Kits Available Again

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 08:35:47 -0400

I'm pleased to report that I again have stock of BJ7/8 water pump rebuild
kits for the 3000 engines. (the type that do not use a nut to hold the
pulley on)
Special thanks to Tom Mitchell who put me on to a supplier prepared to
manufacture a relatively small run of bearings which I was able to modify
for use in these kits.
Based upon recent experiences with a reproduction pump I'm convinced that
rebuilding an original is a far better option and you can see how it is
done here <http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=994>.
BTW the reproduction pumps cannot be rebuilt using these kits.

Michael S
BN1 #174
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=994
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys