Subject: [Healeys] How could this be ?

From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 16:50:30 -0400

<<  I think I would like to hear the other side of that story!!!  >>

That's for sure.  And to see if any shop employees have taken a sudden leave
of absence.    :-)

Our local Mr.Lube, staffed by teenagers, has a row of  fluid hoses with gas
pump type handles, easy to mix up while they're yelling to each other about,
appropriately, the latest "Walking Dead" video game.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 21:55:09 -0400

I'm thinking that premixed coolant may cause problems p

-----Original Message-----
From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Sent: b7/b5/b2014 4:50 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] How could this be ?

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]