Subject: [Healeys] self cancelling overdrive

From: Berry Mensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:20:54 +0200

I don't know if you have the same experience, but I seem to forget most of
the time to flip the overdrive-switch back when I change gear.
This happens not only to me in my BJ8, but but also in 2 other (Volvo) cars
with overdrive that I own. These 2 cars I have fitted with a pulse-switch
and a special OD-relay and I experience a much relaxter drive.

Now I'm trying to do the same to my Healey, but the new phenomen in the
electic system is the throttle-switch.
I don't know if my planned conversion (see attached pdf file) is going to
work with this switch.
Has any of you more electonics savvy listers an idea - or even a better
idea?

Thanks.
Berry
BJ8 35197

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Overdrive-relais aansluitingenAH - versie 10.pdf]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys