Subject: [Healeys] Scotland to Italy in 100!!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 17:31:15 +0100

Hi all,

I recently had email correspondence with Michael Orritt and happened
to mention a planned trip to Italy in the 100. He asked that I et the list
know what we are doing. Well, we left our home in Scotland yesterday morning.
We motored over the Cairn o Mount pass and then onto the A 90 down to
Edinburgh.  We had a real old fashioned run down the A697 crossing the border
into England at Coldstream. A great driving road with very little traffic.  We
arrived in Wetherby Yorkshire for our first overnight at around 6 00 pm.
Around 300 miles at 27 to the (uk) gallon. Today we carried on down the A 1
and round the M25 for an overnight in Maidstone. Tomorrow the ferry from Dover
to Calais and on down to Toul. No problems so far. Keep fingers crossed for
us. Our goal is Cogne in the Val d'aosta on Saturday. Oh yes how could I
forget! We are hoping to call into the Schlumff Museum in Mulhouse on the way
down. Lots of Bugattis I believe. 

Regards

Mike B

Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 18:18:59 -0400

Sounds like fun.  I've been to that museum while driving my BJ8 across Europe.  I had a fine time--hope yours keeps going as well as it seems to have.

tom
---- "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote: 

=============
Hi all,

Regards

Mike B

Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android

[email-masked]

[email-masked]