Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Vinyl wood trim covering

From: Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:44:01 +1000

Hi Guys
Can anyone tell me the name/ part number/ supplier of concours correct off
white (speckled?) vinyl covering for the wood bits on a BJ8 hood?
If this sounds like an incongruous question from me (as my BJ8 has triple
webers, minilites, roll bar etc) - it's for a mate of mine. He's tearing his
hair out men... And, trust me, he hasn't got much hair left.....
You know, that vinil vynil vinyl on the BJ8 top....
Thanks in advance men.
A community service request for info for a mate, and a good bloke, whose
painting & panel beating skills far exceed his internet skills....
Thanks in advance
Chris
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Auto Farm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 08:02:04 -0400

The material is off white, thin, and vinyl like. We have stock at
Autofarm Ltd. Cheers...Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Chris
Dimmock
Sent: July-24-14 7:44 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Vinyl wood trim covering

Hi Guys
$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]