Subject: [Healeys] Conclave Tech Session

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:55:21 -0400 (EDT)

At Conclave this year Bruce Phillips & Tom Kovacs presented a Tech. Session
on the common problems they see in their shops & the proper solutions &
maintenance recommendations.

Does anyone know if this information was
recorded & if there is any intent to transcribe it into an article for the
Healey Marque or other form of distribution?
In a related topic, Bruce & Tom
seemed to be in agreement that if you are using points in your ignition the
best points are by Blue Streak. Does anyone know the Blue Streak part
number(s) & if Blue Streak brand is still available & where?
 
Gary Hodson
PS: Sorry if this is a duplicate.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys