Subject: [Healeys] Dave, please add me to your LinkedIn network

From: Tracy Drummond via LinkedIn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:17:29 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn
------------

    Tracy Drummond requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

------------------------------------------

Dave,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Tracy

Accept invitation from Tracy Drummond
http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxg5tp7s-1m/uea8IaHHI66wIwTzuS6aNYvFI3GzxFzNrS7/blk/I437895021_185/3wOtCVFbmdxnSVFbm8JrnpKqlZJrmZzbmNJpjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkUclYNcz0RejwTcPh9bSMSoDFMnTgNbP8RdjsMe3wNejoQe3gMc3cVe3kLrCBxbOYWrSlI/eml-comm_invm-b-in_ac-inv28/?hs=false&tok=171ABUhXhVjSk1

View profile of Tracy Drummond
http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxg5tp7s-1m/rso/30848040/VwBo/name/187875225_I437895021_185/?hs=false&tok=3mjPf3ORZVjSk1
------------------------------------------
You are receiving Invitation emails.

This email was intended for Dave Porter.
Learn why this is included: http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxg5tp7s-1m/plh/http%3A%2F%2Fhelp%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fanswers%2Fdetail%2Fa_id%2F4788/-GXI/?hs=false&tok=1OZqdHvKpVjSk1

(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys