Subject: [Healeys] headlights

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:58:48 -0400

Hi,

A couple trips home in the dark and the recent lighting issue in the AH
club magazine has gotten my thinking about replacing the headlights in my
car.  The PO put about 5000 miles on the car in 20+ years that he owned it,
so the headlights could easily be 30 years old.

There's a lot of discussion in the archives, and I'm more confused than
when I started.

Is there a sealed halogen lamp that's a direct replacement for our U.S.
Healeys?   Something that I could ask for in my local auto parts store?

If I go the H4-aftermarket route, are there any advantages to the H4
conversion?  Will any good-quality 7" H4 assembly work?

thanks,

Tom
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys