Subject: [Healeys] Dave, please add me to your LinkedIn network

From: "Howard R. Morris via LinkedIn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:43:28 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn
------------

    Howard R. Morris requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

------------------------------------------

Dave,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Howard R.

Accept invitation from Howard R. Morris
http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxzarn2f-8/uea8IaHHI66wIwTzuS6aNYvFI3GzxFzNrS7/blk/I443788755_185/e39SrCAJoS5vrCAJoyRJtCVFnSRJrScJr6RBfnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djwNnPkRdPwUdPcQd4ALpDxJdl1brBoLd34OdPkOdz8Rcj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/eml-comm_invm-b-in_ac-inv28/?hs=false&tok=1qZeqO6GvfCCk1

View profile of Howard R. Morris
http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxzarn2f-8/rso/23394462/VZWY/name/187875225_I443788755_185/?hs=false&tok=3ywipHb7rfCCk1
------------------------------------------
You are receiving Invitation emails.

This email was intended for Dave Porter.
Learn why this is included: http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxzarn2f-8/plh/http%3A%2F%2Fhelp%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fanswers%2Fdetail%2Fa_id%2F4788/-GXI/?hs=false&tok=3gSOZja5DfCCk1

(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys