Subject: [Healeys] Regarding Coronet Cream

From: Randy Hicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 21:24:42 -0400

Thanks to all that responded. I think the owner has a direction from the input
of The List".

For reference, in the AHCA 100 Registry I show 31 Coronet Cream cars recorded.
17 with blue trim, 11 with red trim and 3 unknown.

The first "Fawn (if this is in fact Coronet Cream) car was body #215, built
mid Sept. '53, although I have body #121, built mid August '53 recorded as a
Coronet Cream car. The last Coronet Cream car recorded is body #2344, built
March 1, 1954.

Above data is based on owner input.

Randy
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:28:42 -0700

put http://    in front of this: i57.tinypic.com/2mqw2z8.jpg

On Jul 7, 2014, at 6:24 PM, Randy Hicks wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]