Subject: [Healeys] oil vent filter

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 09:32:53 -0700

Howdy all,
 I put a K&N vent filter on the T pipe on top of my valve cover. I have
expereinced a lot of oil mist condensation all over the engine bay. Good
news, nothing will rust, bad news I have oil all over the engine bay. Is
this due to high crankcase pressure or is this a normal, negative
consequence? The filter looks great, but the oil is a  major issue. I have
aftermarket K&N filters with no hose nipple to attach to the air filter. Am
I special or have other dealt with this issue?
Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR

bMoney may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a
bus.b
b FranC'oise Sagan
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1357577.Fran_oise_Sagan>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys