Subject: Re: [Healeys] It's alive

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 00:07:19 -0400 (EDT)

Congratulations! Very good news indeed!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 7/18/2014 4:01:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

After  half an hour dealing with a recalcitrant original fuel pump I managed
to  coax the engine in BN1 #174 into life today.
This engine has been idle for  at least 45 years and probably more and
although I had to disassemble it to  replace all the gaskets and seals it
started easily and ran quietly with 58  p.s.i oil pressure, 13.85 volts from
the generator and best of all NO  LEAKS.
At this rate I'll have it on the road this fall..Can't  wait.

Michael S
BN1  #174
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys