Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: News from Denis Welch Motorsport

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:37:03 -0700

Received today....

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
IT Educator and Consultant
sent from my smartphone. what you get, May not be what I meant to send
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Jul 31, 2014 4:11 AM
Subject: News from Denis Welch Motorsport
To:
Cc:

     <http://www.bighealey.co.uk/>    *31st July
2014 *
   Denis Welch
    17th December 1944 - 27th July 2014
*"Died doing what he loved best"*

It is with *great sadness that Denis Welch Motorsport* has to inform all
our customers and friends that
*Denis Welch, age 69, had a tragic motor racing accident on Sunday 27th
July 2014 in a race for HGPCA pre-66 Grand Prix at the Silverstone Circuit
and passed away as a result of his injuries.*

*Denis Welch* was at the wheel of a Lotus 18 which was involved in a
multi-car incident on a slow part
of the track, the Village/Loop complex.

 *Denis Welch Motorsport was established by Denis and Tina* in 1977 on the
site of a petrol station. Due to his passion for
Big Healeys, Denis developed high performance parts to keep the heritage of
the Austin-Healey going. In the early 1980s he expanded the business into
race preparation.

*Denis retired eight years ago to continue and to broaden his passion for
driving race cars. *Denis was very proud to be
a full member of the *BRDC.*

The company *Denis Welch Motorsport* was bought
by Denis' son -

* Jeremy Welch in 2006 who is continuing the development and supply of high
quality parts for Austin-Healey, Jaguar E-type and other brands as well as
providing race support and transportation for customers around the world.*

The *strong*
*Team at Denis Welch Motorsport is here to support Tina, Jeremy and the
Family as well as the Business*
at this difficult time.

------------------------------

Disclaimer

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the sole use of the addressee and not anyone
else. If you receive this email in error, please advise the sender
immediately.

Denis Welch Motors Limited is a limited company registered in England and
Wales.
Company Registration No. 1314890
Registered Offices: Sudbury Road Garage, Sudbury Road, Yoxall, Burton on
Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 8NA
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys