Subject: [Healeys] Dave, please add me to your LinkedIn network

From: Michel Murphy via LinkedIn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:15:25 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn
------------

    Michel Murphy requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

------------------------------------------

Dave,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Michel

Accept invitation from Michel Murphy
http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxga1cxh-5f/uea8IaHHI66wIwTzuS6aNYvFI3GzxFzNrS7/blk/I437948701_185/3wOtCVFbmdxnSVFbm8JrnpKqlZJrmZzbmNJpjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkUclYNc3sUd3ATcPh9bRlScjtJkQ5IbPwOcj0OejcOc3cPdjgPc3cVe3kLrCBxbOYWrSlI/eml-comm_invm-b-in_ac-inv28/?hs=false&tok=0yFLfp52DLjSk1

View profile of Michel Murphy
http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxga1cxh-5f/rso/12577958/sDPO/name/187875225_I437948701_185/?hs=false&tok=1yMDIEj_7LjSk1
------------------------------------------
You are receiving Invitation emails.

This email was intended for Dave Porter.
Learn why this is included: http://www.linkedin.com/e/1mpjqy-hxga1cxh-5f/plh/http%3A%2F%2Fhelp%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fanswers%2Fdetail%2Fa_id%2F4788/-GXI/?hs=false&tok=0eXC5qBRDLjSk1

(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys