Subject: [Healeys] 86 Year Old Healey Guy

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 07:43:14 -0400

A great story about 86 year-old Don Bunker who's still driving the 100 he
bought in 1959 ... and also flies his own plane b a 1948 Temco Swift.
Here's to many more miles.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/healey-627147-bunker-car.html
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Jackson Krall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:46:07 -0700

Thanks Rick , nice article. Clark Kent drove a Nash Healey? I didn't know that. Been a long long time since I've seen an episode.
Best
JK
Gotham

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 7:43 AM EDT HealeyRick wrote:

>____________________________________________

[email-masked]