Subject: [Healeys] wheel bearings

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:46:52 -0700

I am replacing my brake rotors next week and want to  have replacement
bearings and seals available if they need more then repacking. The problem
I have is the car has very early disc brakes and disc wheels. I am having a
hard time trying to figure out which are the correct parts front and rear.
Any help with part #s Moss or NAPA or ??? would be great.
Man It is so much fun to be driving my car again......
Cheers
Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR

bMoney may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a
bus.b
b FranC'oise Sagan
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1357577.Fran_oise_Sagan>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys