Subject: [Healeys] getting back on the list

From: john gillespie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 03:34:13 -0700

Good AM,  I had requested a change to a different e/m address, however it
never went through.  Would you please reinstate me at the following e/m
[email-masked]

thanks for your help in this matter
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:27:57 -0600

> never went through.  Would you please reinstate me at the following e/m

It did go through, I made the change. Yell at Yahoo, not me.

mjb.

Aug 21 18:03:29 autox postfix/smtp[22886]: 1AAB025848F2: to=<[email-masked]>, relay=mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[66.196.118.37]:25, delay=84525, delays=84521/2.1/1/0.63, dsn=4.7.9, status=SOFTBOUNCE (host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[66.196.118.37] said: 554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.  See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html (in reply to end of DATA command))
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]