Subject: [Healeys] Ahealey help

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 12:41:52 +0200

You mean Pampers for old, worn out engines?

Josef Eckert

Or you could install a catch tank and then you don't have all that dirty
stuff going back into your carbs.

Derek

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 11:02 PM, I Erbs <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I have bj8 carbs and manifold on my bt7. Can I run the oil vent hose into
> the vacuum nipple on the intake? I do not have the nipple on my k&n air
> filters. I bought a cool looking vent breather filter, but I don't like the
> smell of oil vapor.
>
> Ira Erbs
> Portland,OR
> IT Educator and Consultant
> sent from my smartphone. what you get, May not be what I meant to send
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys