Subject: [Healeys] David Woodhouse

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 17:32:14 +1000

Sadly I have to report that David Woodhouse passed away peacefully on 
Friday. Dave was the creator of DMD Australia and worked tirelessly 
creating his high performance equipment for the 6 cylinder Austin 
Healey, including the DMD alloy block and the high performance alloy 
cylinder head, plus many other components. Dave was a true gentleman, 
always happy to chat about Healeys and engineering principles in engine 
design. An extremely intelligent man, and a great friend to the many 
that knew him. Once again the Healey movement is a lesser place in his 
passing. His funeral in Berwick Melbourne will be held on Thursday. I 
will certainly miss the many Saturday afternoon discussions over a beer 
or two, as will all of his mates.
Regards
Larry Varley
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys