Subject: [Healeys] Starters

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:23:01 -0400

Listers,

It appears that my starter is slowly dying.  It is operating slower and
slower with a fully charged battery.  Nothing seems to effect it, even
after a long drive, with a hot/warm engine the starter acts the same,
slower and slower.

Does it make sense to switch to the gear reduction starter or have this one
rebuilt, if that will improve performance.

What has been the experience of those who have made the switch?  What
actually is the benefit of the switch?  What sources are there for the
starter?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Fred
63 BJ7
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys