Subject: Re: [Healeys] Old Catalogs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 19:35:22 -0400

Doing some spring cleaning (I'll get to the garage Craig) while the
weekend is a washout from the rain. I have a collection of old Moss,
Healey Surgeon, SC Austin Healey, Triple-C,Victoria British, British Car
Specialists, Apple Hydraulics,British Motoring issues from Moss,Rhode
Island Wiring, British Wire Wheel, CSR (Clarke Spares), and 2007 Ford
Racing Performance Parts. All are in excellent condition. Will ship to
the first post for the cost of Media mail, otherwise they are recycled!!

Cheers,

Doug
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 19:42:49 -0400

Forgot to mention they are catalogs!!
 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> 
> 

____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53dd77ad946f977ad580bst03duc
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:11:51 GMT

Last call before they hit the recycle circular file!! Thanks.Cheers, Doug

____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat
This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53dd77ad946f977ad580bst03duc
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
FixYourBloodSugar.com
____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat
This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53e0ca49128f04a486df4st01duc
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]