Subject: Re: [Healeys] Congratulations

From: Austin Healey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:12:46 +0200

Wow!

Nice.

gergo

2014-09-28 23:54 GMT+02:00 David Porter <[email-masked]>:

> To Randy Hicks for his first in class win at the Santa Fe Concorso!
> dave
> PS It's a Florida Green over OEW 100M An all black 100M took second too
> --
> Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 87107
> 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/
> options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Randy Hicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:43:07 -0600

Thanks Dave. Good to see you again and see that you are doing well.

Yes, we did win the 1956 - 1959 Sports Car & GT class against some very nice
Jaguar Mercedes, Porsche, Elva, Triumph and a beautiful unrestored Alfa that
took second. Terry Hall's newly acquired 100M went third.

But the real surprise was after we drove across the presentation stage. We
(and the 100M) were called back up and awarded the Spirit of Santa Fe Award
given to the car that the various class lead judges voted as the one car they
would love to drive around Santa Fe, (I think the Florida Green color
helped!)

I can't say enough about how great the Santa Fe Concorso was. Starting off
with the Santa Fe 500 tour through northern NM w/night in Taos, an Indy racers
forum (with Al Unser Sr., little Al, Johnny Rutheford, P. Jones, Eddie
Cheever, and Lynn St. James), a VIP/entrant reception with amazing food, a
tour Sat. AM with super BBQ lunch and the show Sunday on the 9th hole of an
exclusive golf club, again with an amazing lunch.

This event should be on everyone's wish list. Incredibly well organized, great
country & City, wonderful food and friendly people. Did I mention the great
food???

Randy

> On Sep 28, 2014, at 3:54 PM, David Porter <[email-masked]>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]