Subject: [Healeys] Lucas part numbers

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:25:02 +1000

Hi Guys, I'm trying to cross reference some Lucas part numbers for a 
Nash Healey to see if they are common to other cars, they are all part 
of the steering control head horn assembly. Particularly I'm looking for 
the horn ring Lucas 324837, and the horn ring cover 324995. Most of the 
other parts are a mixture of Healey and Vanguard. If anyone has any old 
Lucas catalogues can you please see what can be found as to weather 
these 2 numbers are common to another car. The complete control head 
assembly is Lucas 32869A/D but I'm pretty sure this will be specific to 
the Nash Healey.
Cheers
Larry Varley
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/docs.html
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Peter & Veronica" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:31:14 +1000

Are you aware of the catalogues here Larry?

http://campkahler.com/files/Lucas-400e-to-P32-ocr.pdf

see p.18. Shows slightly different part no. for horn ring - no part no. 
shown for cover for Nash Healey application

Cheers

peter

-----Original Message----- 
From: Larry Varley
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Lucas part numbers

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]