Subject: [Healeys] Re - 100-4 Lower Windshield Seal Source

From: mike brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:29:35 +0100

Craig,

I had a very poorly fitting lower seal on my BN2 when I acquired it in
2005. A couple of years after that I got a new one from scparts and it fitted
(and still does) perfectly. Although it is a few years ago, I do remember that
the guy I spoke to was aware of the difficulty of getting a good fitting seal,
and that he had taken some trouble in making sure theirs fitted properly.
Mike Brooks
'56 BN2
Scotland
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:37:19 -0400

I have been told by those who are supposed to know that the trick is to
push t he seal into the slot and not slide it across.  I have tried but
still get the usual gap near the posts where the scuttle arcs.

Best--Michael Orittb

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:29 PM, mike brooks <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]