Subject: [Healeys] The first Healey in Sweden

From: Magnus Karlsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 14:09:09 +0200

For anyone that might be interested I just made a major update on my website
to the section about the restoration of the first Swedish Healey.

http://healeyspecialists.com/restoration-of-the-first-healey-imported-into-sw
eden/

Magnus Karlsson
www.concourshealeys.com
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Frank Magnusson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 18:59:12 -0500

Looks nice!

Frank Magnusson

Sent from my iPad

[email-masked]

---

From: carroll phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:37:08 -0400 (EDT)

Magnus, from one restoration shop to another.... nice work !B B  Im
overjoyed to see quality work and work ethics continuing on to preserve
these cars for future generations.
Respectfully,
Carroll Phillips
Top Down Restorations Inc.
Middletown, N.Y.B  U.S.A.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]