Subject: Re: [Healeys] US-made headers

From: "Steve Gerow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:14:32 -0700

Suggest calling Kirk - they do/used to make Healey headers:

205-608-1156

I'm using their headers in conjunction with a DMD manifold. Installed both
at the same time on my 29D stock engine. There was a noticeable seat-of-the
pants improvement in acceleration.

This was with the HD6s. I mounted HD8s later but can't say they made any
difference with the stock cam.

Pictures and installation sequence here: 

http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow/kirk_headers

--

Steve Gerow

Altadena, CA, USA

BN6
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys