Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Stolen Car, Not a Joke

From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 22:51:16 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Joan Geary
To: Joan Geary
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 7:57 PM
Subject: Fwd: Stolen Car, Not a Joke

This is a very unfortunate situation.   If any of you hear anything to do with
this stolen car, please email Ed or Dick at the addresses below.

Joan

  ---------- Forwarded message ----------
  From: dick enersen <[email-masked]>
  Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 9:09 AM
  Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Stolen Car, Not a Joke
  To: "Ben Brown, MD" <[email-masked]>, Joe Keon <[email-masked]>

  FYI...

  Mary lou:

  Could you please email blast this, I know this is not lunch bunch related,
but this guy has had this car for a long time and is a true passionate car
guy. If we could get this out to as many people as possible it would be doing
the car community a great service.

  Gary Kuntz
  [email-masked]

  Please help find this car, this is not a joke.

  First of all and most important...a great guy...a great car guy...has had a
love of his life stolen along with his truck and trailer from in front of his
house. Our friend Ed Adams had his wonder Silver  custom beauty stolen.

  IF YOU SEEOR IF YOU HEAR OF ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CAR PLEASE EMAIL ED AT
[email-masked] OR EMAIL ME. No questions askedhe just wants his car back.
Also if you have a distribution list of your own please forward this email.
This is just not okay and we all lose if this beauty isnt returned to Ed.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Mail Attachment.jpeg]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys