Subject: [Healeys] Fw: New Product Placement - SC Parts Group Ltd ID 344717 , 344716 Heaey torque

From: "Peter & Veronica" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:44:08 +1000

SC Parts Bruce

CHeers

Peter

From: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 10:00 PM
To: Peter & Veronica
Subject: New Product Placement - SC Parts Group Ltd ID 344717 , 344716 Heaey
torque

Good Afternoon

Please find attached new product placement for SC Parts Group Ltd, Please
could you publish this in your next issue

Kind Regards

Anne King
SC Parts Group Ltd
01293 847226
[email-masked]
www.scparts.co.uk
SC Parts Group Ltd.
14 Cobham Way, Gatwick Road
Crawley, West Sussex
RH10 9RX

Telephone +44 12 93 84 72 25
Fax +44 12 93 84 72 01
e-mail [email-masked]
webshop www.scparts.co.uk

Managing director
Terry Bennett
_____________________________________________________________________________
_______________

Austin Healey BN4 to BJ8
Repair kit for oil gallery cylinder block

There is an area within the block where the oil galleries and the cooling
water passages are very close to each other. If at any time in the past, the
engine has been neglected it is possible for the block to corrode to the
extent that this area becomes porous, allowing the oil, being at a higher
pressure to enter the coolant passages. The solution that we have developed
for this problem is to reinforce the areas of the block that are susceptible
to corrosion with seamless stainless steel tubing. This allows the repair of
otherwise unusable blocks and will also prevent the problem from occurring in
blocks that currently appear sound.

Part no. 344716
Contents: 1 tube 9/16" and 1 tube 7/16" (stainless steel), 2 press tools, 1
plug, 1 copper washer, fitting instruction

Part no. 306279
Contents: 1 tube 9/16" and 1 tube 7/16" (stainless steel), 2 press tools, set
of drills, Loctite, 1 plug, 1 copper washer, fitting instruction

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of scparts_oilway_repair_kit.psd]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of scparts_oilway_repair_kit.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of scparts_oilway_repair_kit.pdf]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys