Subject: Re: [Healeys] trafficator

From: "Britta + Thomas Willig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 19:27:13 +0100

I personally would not go this lane. I just fitted a new DW steering to a
friend's BN2.
http://www.bighealey.co.uk/category/catalogues/austin-healey/steering?page=1

Compared to the overhauled original steering on my own BN2, the DW setup is
a revelation. Very precise steering, never encountered before on a stock
100.

Regards

Thomas Willig

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Montag, 3. November 2014 15:53
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: [Healeys] trafficator

I am considering a rack & pinion steering modification to my 100 but I also
want to retain my trafficator. Has anyone come up with either a mechanical
modification to the original trafficator that retains the horn button & turn
signal switch with self cancelling feature or an electronic substitute that
also retains the external horn button & turn signal switch (lever) &
includes a self cancelling feature? In other words, I want a trafficator
that functions & looks (externally) like the original. Any suggestions?
Gary

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys