Subject: [Healeys] Early 100 Tonneau Cover

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 10:07:48 -0500

Based upon the vendors description of their product:
* "Our tonneau covers are manufactured for us to the exact original
specifications and patterns, incorporating British Everflex material in the
correct colors." * I purchased a tonneau cover for #174.
This tonneau cover is so poorly made and so inaccurately cut that one would
wonder if the U.K. based manufacturer, a well known supplier of Healey
parts who have been in the business for a very long time, have ever seen an
original.
It gets expensive shipping these things around the world only to find that
they are unacceptable.
Can anyone recommend a source for an accurately made tonneau cover...

Thanks,
Michael S
BN1 #174
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys