Subject: [Healeys] Original UNION Wilmot Breeden keys FP699 and FA513 for grabs

From: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:45:39 +0100

Hello,

I bought 3 original UNION Wilmot Breeden keys. I need only one, the other
two:

- FP699 - very good condition

- FA513 - average condition

are for anyone who has a lock that has the same number.

I will happily post them to anyone who needs them and could make a small
donation to a disabled child who goes with my kids to school:
http://pomagajoli.blogspot.com/ 

Page is in Polish, but google translator does wonders. J

I will be posting it on Jag Lovers as well, as they can fit also e-types.

Tadek

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys