Subject: [Healeys] Clint Eastwood

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:16:17 +0800

--===============7135073010156533346==

--001a1134b3fc6542e005101bbb2e

I didn't know that Clint Eastwood had owned a 100 at one time, thought
you'd appreciate this.

http://johnhamiltoncollection.com/collections/john-r-hamilton-fine-art-photography-limited-edition-prints/products/clint-eastwood-washing-his-car-north-hollywood-california-1958?variant=1072408805

--001a1134b3fc6542e005101bbb2e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font><span style=3D"background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0)">I didn&#39;t kno=
w that Clint Eastwood had owned a 100 at one time, thought you&#39;d apprec=
iate this.</span></font><div><font><span style=3D"background-color:rgba(255=
,255,255,0)"><br></span></font></div><div><a href=3D"http://johnhamiltoncol=
lection.com/collections/john-r-hamilton-fine-art-photography-limited-editio=
n-prints/products/clint-eastwood-washing-his-car-north-hollywood-california=
-1958?variant=3D1072408805" target=3D"_blank" style=3D"background-color:rgb=
a(255,255,255,0)"><font color=3D"#000000">http://johnhamiltoncollection.com=
/collections/john-r-hamilton-fine-art-photography-limited-edition-prints/pr=
oducts/clint-eastwood-washing-his-car-north-hollywood-california-1958?varia=
nt=3D1072408805</font></a></div>

--001a1134b3fc6542e005101bbb2e--

--===============7135073010156533346==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7135073010156533346==--