Subject: Re: [Healeys] follow up on emails of buyers

From: "BJ8Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:40:56 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3732361087431585565==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006F_01D04AB7.5B90A0E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01D04AB7.5B90A0E0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Rinus, I appreciate and thank you for your information, and I apologize =
to all if my earlier post had some incorrect statements.

When the effort to establish a Healey Museum at VIR was going on, I was =
in contact with some of the principals of that effort.  When it became =
clear that the VIR museum was not going to happen, I had a discussion =
with someone involved in the abortive effort who told me what had =
happened.  I think it was only a few months later that it was announced =
that there would be a Healey museum in The Netherlands.  I thought I was =
told that the effort to create a museum was being transferred to The =
Netherlands, but that may have been only an assumption on my part due to =
the timing of the demise of the VIR museum and the announcement of the =
museum in The Netherlands.

=20

If the first of the three 4000s (the ex-Cox car, and the prototype) was =
created by widening a standard BJ8 body (one of the 17,712 BJ8 chassis =
built?), and if the original body number of that car can be determined I =
would very much like to know what it is. =20

=20

Happy Healeying!

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC  USA

=20

From: Rinus Sinke [mailto:[email-masked]]=20
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 8:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: [Healeys] follow up on emails of buyers

=20

=20

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

=20

Van: Hans van de Kerkhof <[email-masked]>

Onderwerp: Antw.: [Healeys] follow up on emails of buyers

Datum: 17 februari 2015 13:37:20 CET

Aan: Rinus Sinke <[email-masked]>

=20

=20

I read several errors in the previous posts about the 4000

There are three 4000 in existence  and one replica built by three =
friends in England in the 70s on a 100/6 chassis. This car is owned by a =
Healey enthusiast and lives in Belgium

=20

The green car that belonged to the Cox family is factory build on a =
original BJ8 chassis that is widened by 6=E2=80=9D in the middle.

=20

After the design was approved there where six chassis made with the =
right dimensions. They started to build two cars leaving four chassis =
unused. When the whole project was canceled and the production stopped =
those two cars were not ready and DMH bought these two cars privatly and =
brought them over to Trebah where he lived.

DMH together with Roger Menadue finished these two cars, one was sold =
and they kept one. Bic used this car from time to time.

=20

The Cox car was sold to Hans van de Kerkhof in the Netherlands and is =
now on lone to the Healey Museum in the Netherlands

=20

The White car that was bought  from Arthur Carter by Alan Casavan for =
the Museum in the USA  was sold to Daniel Slatter. Although it was for =
sale in Germany it is as far as we know still owned by him.

=20

The Roland car in Australia was involved in a bad accident and one of =
the remaining four chassis was used to restore this care. In resent =
years the car has been restored and got his original O.E. White colour =
back.

=20

The  three remaining chassis are still known and one of them has in the =
meantime been built up as a rolling chassis with one off the special =
designed twin cam RR engines. (Whole new story)

=20

In the Healey Museum we have the whole story with all the 4000 RR =
Factory paperwork.

=20

I also want to mention that the previous message that the USA Museum has =
moved  to the Netherlands is wrong.

The Museum in the Netherlands has nothing to do with the previous =
attempt to establish the Healey Museum in the USA.

=20

All the material that Alan Casavant collected was sold to a private =
person and is now locked away for the Healey world.

No items or persons from the =E2=80=9CUSA Museum=E2=80=9D are connected =
or found there way to the Museum in the Netherlands.

=20

On behalve of the Healey Museum,

www.healeymuseum.nl=20

[email-masked] =20

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01D04AB7.5B90A0E0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.hps
	{mso-style-name:hps;}
span.shorttext
	{mso-style-name:short_text;}
span.apple-style-span
	{mso-style-name:apple-style-span;}
span.apple-tab-span
	{mso-style-name:apple-tab-span;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle23
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Rinus, I appreciate and thank you for your =
information, and I apologize to all if my earlier post had some =
incorrect statements.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>When the effort to establish a Healey Museum at VIR =
was going on, I was in contact with some of the principals of that =
effort.=C2=A0 When it became clear that the VIR museum was not going to =
happen, I had a discussion with someone involved in the abortive effort =
who told me what had happened.=C2=A0 I think it was only a few months =
later that it was announced that there would be a Healey museum in The =
Netherlands.=C2=A0 I thought I was told that the effort to create a =
museum was being transferred to The Netherlands, but that may have been =
only an assumption on my part due to the timing of the demise of the VIR =
museum and the announcement of the museum in The =
Netherlands.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>If the first of the three 4000s (the ex-Cox car, =
and the prototype) was created by widening a standard BJ8 body (one of =
the 17,712 BJ8 chassis built?), and if the original body number of that =
car can be determined I would very much like to know what it is.=C2=A0 =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Happy Healeying!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Steve Byers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>HBJ8L/36666<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>BJ8 Registry<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>AHCA Delegate at Large<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Havelock, NC=C2=A0 USA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'> <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Rinus Sinke [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, =
February 17, 2015 8:46 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Cc:</b> [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Fwd: [Healeys] follow up on emails =
of buyers<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Begin =
doorgestuurd bericht:<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Van: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Hans van de Kerkhof =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span><=
o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Onderwerp: Antw.: =
[Healeys] follow up on emails of =
buyers</span></b><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Datum: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>17 februari 2015 13:37:20 =
CET</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Aan: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Rinus Sinke &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span=
><o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
class=3Dhps>I read</span> <span class=3Dhps>several errors in</span> =
<span class=3Dhps>the previous posts about the =
4000</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
class=3Dshorttext><span lang=3DEN>There are three 4000 in existence =
&nbsp;and one replica built by three friends in England in the 70s on a =
100/6 chassis. This car is owned by a Healey enthusiast and lives in =
Belgium</span></span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span class=3Dshorttext><span lang=3DEN>The green car =
that belonged to the Cox family is factory build on a original BJ8 =
chassis that is widened by 6=E2=80=9D in the =
middle.</span></span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>After the design was approved there where six chassis =
made with the right dimensions. They started to build two cars leaving =
four chassis unused. When the whole project was canceled and the =
production stopped those two cars were not ready and DMH bought these =
two cars privatly and brought them over to Trebah where he =
lived.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>DMH together with =
Roger Menadue finished these two cars, one was sold and they kept one. =
Bic used this car from time to time.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Cox car was sold to Hans van de Kerkhof in the =
Netherlands and is now on lone to the Healey Museum in the =
Netherlands<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The White car that was bought &nbsp;from Arthur Carter =
by Alan Casavan for the Museum in the USA &nbsp;was sold to Daniel =
Slatter. Although it was for sale in Germany it is as far as we know =
still owned by him.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Roland car in Australia was involved in a bad =
accident and one of the remaining four chassis was used to restore this =
care. In resent years the car has been restored and got his original =
O.E. White colour back.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The &nbsp;three remaining chassis are still known and =
one of them has in the meantime been built up as a rolling chassis with =
one off the special designed twin cam RR engines. (Whole new =
story)<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>In the Healey Museum we have the whole story with all =
the 4000 RR Factory paperwork.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
also want to mention that the previous message that the USA Museum has =
moved &nbsp;to the Netherlands is wrong.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Museum in the Netherlands has nothing to do with =
the previous attempt to establish the Healey Museum in the =
USA.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All the material that Alan Casavant collected was sold =
to a private person and is now locked away for the Healey =
world.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>No items or persons =
from the =E2=80=9CUSA Museum=E2=80=9D are connected or found there way =
to the Museum in the Netherlands.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On behalve of the Healey =
Museum,<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://www.healeymuseum.nl">www.healeymuseum.nl</a>&nbsp;<o:p></o=
:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span>&nbsp=
;&nbsp;<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></blockquote></div></div></d=
iv></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_006F_01D04AB7.5B90A0E0--

--===============3732361087431585565==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3732361087431585565==--

---

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:45:52 +1100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3539438661273234636==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_009E_01D04B57.4EB53200"
Content-Language: en-au

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01D04B57.4EB53200
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

G=E2=80=99day Rinus

=20

Thank you for that. Very much appreciated.

=20

Hoo Roo

=20

Patrick Quinn

=20

Sent: Wednesday, 18 February 2015 12:46 AM

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

www.healeymuseum.nl=20

[email-masked] =20

=20

=20

=20

Van: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>

Aan: "'BJ8Healeys'" <[email-masked]>, "'healeys'" =
<[email-masked]>

Datum: 17 februari 2015 02:18:30 CET

=20

Greetings

Actually there were six 4000 chassis built, but of these only three were
built into complete cars. These included the car that was owned by =
Arthur
Carter that was sold to Alan Casavant. He advertised it along with the
Silverstone a couple of years back. (Actually it was just a Silverstone, =
but
the V8 Cadillac engined car that features in so many of the =
publications)
Don't know where that 4000 is now. Then there was the Peter Cox car =
which is
now at the Healey Museum. The third car (which if my memory serves me
correctly was severely damaged many years back and rebuilt on one of the
spare chassis) was bought by Steve Pike and imported into Australia in =
1974.
It is now owned by Peter Rowland in Melbourne.

Don't know what happened to the other two chassis, but I do recall that
another complete car was built in the UK about a decade ago.=20

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
BJ8Healeys
Sent: Sunday, 15 February 2015 12:21 PM
To: 'healeys'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] follow up on emails of buyers

Graeme, I had the following exchange earlier this evening with another
lister:
------------------------------------------------------
Larry, there is some confusion in my mind about the identities of the =
three
4000s that were built (it's a little-known fact that I am also the =
Registrar
for the 4000s (winking smiley face inserted here on the original).

One of the cars (a white one, VIN 624W1628) was purchased by Allan =
Casavant
of Charlotte, North Carolina in 2005 from Arthur Henry Carter of =
Norfolk,
England who had owned the car since 1978.  Mr. Casavant displayed the =
car at
the 2005 AHCA Conclave in Winston-Salem, NC and he also drove it on the
annual mountain tour sponsored by the Carolinas AHC in August 2006.  I =
saw
the car at both events.  Mr. Casavant was the "sugar daddy" of the =
proposed
A-H museum to be established at the Virginia International Raceway, but =
he
had the misfortune to go through a nasty divorce and ended up having to =
sell
off his 4000 (and a Silverstone, and probably a lot of other stuff I =
don't
know about).  That's how the Healey museum ended up in The Netherlands
rather than in Virginia.  The car was offered for sale, and then I lost
track of it until I saw the video by The Healey Factory.
Is it the same car?  Well, both are white and have the UK (style)
registration number PWD 663F.  That was the license plate on the car =
when I
saw it, and the car in the video has the same plate.

Of the other two, VIN 460W1001 (UK registration TNX 65G, a green car) =
was
owned by Peter Cox of Gloucestershire and at last report was owned by =
his
son Joe, also of Gloucestershire.  The third, VIN ADO/1002 or ADO24/1002
(was white, now red, or maybe now white) is the car owned by Peter =
Rowland.
Previously owned by John Gray, England (offered for sale in the AHCA
magazine Chatter, February 1994), previously owned by Steve Pike, =
Australia
(1974 - ?), and before that by Frank Allenby, England (Healey =
Highlights,
December 1975).

It's very possible that the car at The Healey Factory is different from =
the
one that was owned by Allan Casavant.  But then, why do they both have =
the
same UK registration number?

If you can shed any light to correct the histories or any of the other =
data,
I would very much like to have it.

Thanks,
Steve=20

Hi Steve, are you sure about your information on the 4000? I have coffee =
at
the Healey Factory every Saturday morning, and the only 4000 I know of =
being
there is now fully restored and owned by Peter Rowland, Rob Rowlands
brother. That car has been in Australia for a very long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Graeme Molony [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:51 PM
To: Max Byers; 'healeys'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] follow up on emails of buyers

Steve

Not sure where you got your information from regarding the Rolls Healey =
4000
being imported from North Carolina into Australia as to my knowledge =
there
were only 3 ever constructed with 2 still in England and one here in
Australia

Unless another one has been imported recently the car restored by The =
Healey
Factory for the owners brother back in 2011/12 was originally imported =
into
Australia by Steve Pike of Marsh Classic Restorations in 1974 from the
United Kingdom and has had only two subsequent owners including Peter
Rowland. Details of this car and its recent restoration appear in an =
article
in my local clubs magazine 'Hundreds and Thousands' in July 2012

You will all know Steve from his Streamliner project car and his =
appearances
at Bonneville and more recently for his restoration of one of the =
original
100S - NOJ 393 which to my knowledge is still the most expensive Healey =
ever
sold.

While there have been a large number of BJ8's imported into Australia =
over
the past few years ( We still have only approx. 300  hundred including =
my
car according to Patrick Quinn's records ) and only 8 were originally
imported this has now come to a grinding halt due to the devaluation of =
the
Australian $ which is only equivalent to about $0.75 US

In fact the worm has turned as a few days ago I was in at the Healey =
Factory
and they were converting a BN2 with some 100M add-ons  back to left hand
drive for re export to a buyer in the USA. Go figure that

Cheers

Graeme  Molony
( BJ8  29 yrs )
Mt. Martha
Aust.

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

=20

Rinus Sinke
Geenestraat 2 C4
6031 VM  Nederweert
The Netherlands

Tel.     +31 495 632707
Gsm R +31 653196210

Gsm M +31 622459910=20
[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

www.marijkesinke.nl <http://www.marijkesinke.nl/>=20
www.tourecosse.nl <http://www.tourecosse.nl/>=20

www.winkelvansinke.nl <http://www.winkelvansinke.nl/> =20

www.Healeymuseum.nl <http://www.healeymuseum.nl/>=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01D04B57.4EB53200
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Lucida Grande";
	panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.hps
	{mso-style-name:hps;}
span.shorttext
	{mso-style-name:short_text;}
span.apple-style-span
	{mso-style-name:apple-style-span;}
span.apple-tab-span
	{mso-style-name:apple-tab-span;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle23
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>G=E2=80=99day Rinus<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Thank you for that. =
Very much appreciated.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Hoo =
Roo<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Patrick =
Quinn<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Rinus =
Sinke [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, 18 =
February 2015 12:46 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Cc:</b> [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Fwd: [Healeys] follow up on emails =
of buyers<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Begin =
doorgestuurd bericht:<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Van: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Hans van de Kerkhof =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span><=
o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Onderwerp: Antw.: =
[Healeys] follow up on emails of =
buyers</span></b><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Datum: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>17 februari 2015 13:37:20 =
CET</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Aan: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Rinus Sinke &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span=
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
class=3Dhps>I read</span> <span class=3Dhps>several errors in</span> =
<span class=3Dhps>the previous posts about the =
4000</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span class=3Dshorttext><span lang=3DEN>There are =
three 4000 in existence &nbsp;and one replica built by three friends in =
England in the 70s on a 100/6 chassis. This car is owned by a Healey =
enthusiast and lives in =
Belgium</span></span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span class=3Dshorttext><span lang=3DEN>The green car =
that belonged to the Cox family is factory build on a original BJ8 =
chassis that is widened by 6=E2=80=9D in the =
middle.</span></span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>After the design was approved there where six chassis =
made with the right dimensions. They started to build two cars leaving =
four chassis unused. When the whole project was canceled and the =
production stopped those two cars were not ready and DMH bought these =
two cars privatly and brought them over to Trebah where he =
lived.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>DMH together with =
Roger Menadue finished these two cars, one was sold and they kept one. =
Bic used this car from time to time.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Cox car was sold to Hans van de Kerkhof in the =
Netherlands and is now on lone to the Healey Museum in the =
Netherlands<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The White car that was bought &nbsp;from Arthur Carter =
by Alan Casavan for the Museum in the USA &nbsp;was sold to Daniel =
Slatter. Although it was for sale in Germany it is as far as we know =
still owned by him.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Roland car in Australia was involved in a bad =
accident and one of the remaining four chassis was used to restore this =
care. In resent years the car has been restored and got his original =
O.E. White colour back.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The &nbsp;three remaining chassis are still known and =
one of them has in the meantime been built up as a rolling chassis with =
one off the special designed twin cam RR engines. (Whole new =
story)<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>In the Healey Museum we have the whole story with all =
the 4000 RR Factory paperwork.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
also want to mention that the previous message that the USA Museum has =
moved &nbsp;to the Netherlands is wrong.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Museum in the Netherlands has nothing to do with =
the previous attempt to establish the Healey Museum in the =
USA.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All the material that Alan Casavant collected was sold =
to a private person and is now locked away for the Healey =
world.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>No items or persons =
from the =E2=80=9CUSA Museum=E2=80=9D are connected or found there way =
to the Museum in the Netherlands.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On behalve of the Healey =
Museum,<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://www.healeymuseum.nl">www.healeymuseum.nl</a>&nbsp;<o:p></o=
:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span>&nbsp=
;&nbsp;<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><div><div><blockqu=
ote style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Begin doorgestuurd bericht:<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Van: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>&quot;Patrick &amp; =
Caroline Quinn&quot; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span><o:=
p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Aan: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>&quot;'BJ8Healeys'&quot; =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;, =
&quot;'healeys'&quot; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</sp=
an><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Datum: </span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>17 februari 2015 02:18:30 =
CET</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Onderwerp: Antw.: =
[Healeys] follow up on emails of =
buyers</span></b><o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Greetings<br><br>Actually there were six =
4000 chassis built, but of these only three were<br>built into complete =
cars. These included the car that was owned by Arthur<br>Carter that was =
sold to Alan Casavant. He advertised it along with the<br>Silverstone a =
couple of years back. (Actually it was just a Silverstone, but<br>the V8 =
Cadillac engined car that features in so many of the =
publications)<br>Don't know where that 4000 is now. Then there was the =
Peter Cox car which is<br>now at the Healey Museum. The third car (which =
if my memory serves me<br>correctly was severely damaged many years back =
and rebuilt on one of the<br>spare chassis) was bought by Steve Pike and =
imported into Australia in 1974.<br>It is now owned by Peter Rowland in =
Melbourne.<br><br>Don't know what happened to the other two chassis, but =
I do recall that<br>another complete car was built in the UK about a =
decade ago. <br><br>Hoo Roo<br><br>Patrick Quinn<br>Blue Mountains, =
Australia<br><br>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Healeys [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:healeys-bounces@aut=
ox.team.net</a>] On Behalf Of<br>BJ8Healeys<br>Sent: Sunday, 15 February =
2015 12:21 PM<br>To: 'healeys'<br>Subject: Re: [Healeys] follow up on =
emails of buyers<br><br>Graeme, I had the following exchange earlier =
this evening with =
another<br>lister:<br>---------------------------------------------------=
---<br>Larry, there is some confusion in my mind about the identities of =
the three<br>4000s that were built (it's a little-known fact that I am =
also the Registrar<br>for the 4000s (winking smiley face inserted here =
on the original).<br><br>One of the cars (a white one, VIN 624W1628) was =
purchased by Allan Casavant<br>of Charlotte, North Carolina in 2005 from =
Arthur Henry Carter of Norfolk,<br>England who had owned the car since =
1978. &nbsp;Mr. Casavant displayed the car at<br>the 2005 AHCA Conclave =
in Winston-Salem, NC and he also drove it on the<br>annual mountain tour =
sponsored by the Carolinas AHC in August 2006. &nbsp;I saw<br>the car at =
both events. &nbsp;Mr. Casavant was the &quot;sugar daddy&quot; of the =
proposed<br>A-H museum to be established at the Virginia International =
Raceway, but he<br>had the misfortune to go through a nasty divorce and =
ended up having to sell<br>off his 4000 (and a Silverstone, and probably =
a lot of other stuff I don't<br>know about). &nbsp;That's how the Healey =
museum ended up in The Netherlands<br>rather than in Virginia. &nbsp;The =
car was offered for sale, and then I lost<br>track of it until I saw the =
video by The Healey Factory.<br>Is it the same car? &nbsp;Well, both are =
white and have the UK (style)<br>registration number PWD 663F. =
&nbsp;That was the license plate on the car when I<br>saw it, and the =
car in the video has the same plate.<br><br>Of the other two, VIN =
460W1001 (UK registration TNX 65G, a green car) was<br>owned by Peter =
Cox of Gloucestershire and at last report was owned by his<br>son Joe, =
also of Gloucestershire. &nbsp;The third, VIN ADO/1002 or =
ADO24/1002<br>(was white, now red, or maybe now white) is the car owned =
by Peter Rowland.<br>Previously owned by John Gray, England (offered for =
sale in the AHCA<br>magazine Chatter, February 1994), previously owned =
by Steve Pike, Australia<br>(1974 - ?), and before that by Frank =
Allenby, England (Healey Highlights,<br>December 1975).<br><br>It's very =
possible that the car at The Healey Factory is different from the<br>one =
that was owned by Allan Casavant. &nbsp;But then, why do they both have =
the<br>same UK registration number?<br><br>If you can shed any light to =
correct the histories or any of the other data,<br>I would very much =
like to have it.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Steve <br><br><br>Hi Steve, are you =
sure about your information on the 4000? I have coffee at<br>the Healey =
Factory every Saturday morning, and the only 4000 I know of =
being<br>there is now fully restored and owned by Peter Rowland, Rob =
Rowlands<br>brother. That car has been in Australia for a very long =
time.<br><br>------------------------------------------------------------=
------------<br><br>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Graeme Molony =
[<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]<br>Sent=
: Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:51 PM<br>To: Max Byers; =
'healeys'<br>Subject: Re: [Healeys] follow up on emails of =
buyers<br><br>Steve<br><br>Not sure where you got your information from =
regarding the Rolls Healey 4000<br>being imported from North Carolina =
into Australia as to my knowledge there<br>were only 3 ever constructed =
with 2 still in England and one here in<br>Australia<br><br>Unless =
another one has been imported recently the car restored by The =
Healey<br>Factory for the owners brother back in 2011/12 was originally =
imported into<br>Australia by Steve Pike of Marsh Classic Restorations =
in 1974 from the<br>United Kingdom and has had only two subsequent =
owners including Peter<br>Rowland. Details of this car and its recent =
restoration appear in an article<br>in my local clubs magazine 'Hundreds =
and Thousands' in July 2012<br><br>You will all know Steve from his =
Streamliner project car and his appearances<br>at Bonneville and more =
recently for his restoration of one of the original<br>100S - NOJ 393 =
which to my knowledge is still the most expensive Healey =
ever<br>sold.<br><br>While there have been a large number of BJ8's =
imported into Australia over<br>the past few years ( We still have only =
approx. 300 &nbsp;hundred including my<br>car according to Patrick =
Quinn's records ) and only 8 were originally<br>imported this has now =
come to a grinding halt due to the devaluation of the<br>Australian $ =
which is only equivalent to about $0.75 US<br><br>In fact the worm has =
turned as a few days ago I was in at the Healey Factory<br>and they were =
converting a BN2 with some 100M add-ons &nbsp;back to left hand<br>drive =
for re export to a buyer in the USA. Go figure =
that<br><br>Cheers<br><br>Graeme &nbsp;Molony<br>( BJ8 &nbsp;29 yrs =
)<br>Mt. =
Martha<br>Aust.<br><br>_______________________________________________<br=
>Support <a href=3D"http://team.net/">Team.Net</a> <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>F=
orums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br=
><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
l">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a>=
<o:p></o:p></p></div></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><div><div><div><div=
><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'>Rinus =
Sinke<br></span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'>Geenestraat 2 =
C4<br>6031 VM &nbsp;Nederweert<br>The Netherlands</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><d=
iv><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'>Tel.<span =
class=3Dapple-tab-span>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 </span>+31 495 =
632707<br>Gsm R<span class=3Dapple-style-span>&nbsp;</span>+31 =
653196210</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><d=
iv><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'>Gsm M +31 =
622459910&nbsp;<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><span=
 =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><d=
iv><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><d=
iv><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span=
><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></=
div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'><br><br></span><=
span class=3Dapple-style-span><span style=3D'font-family:"Lucida =
Grande","serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></span></p><div><div><div><div><div><d=
iv><div><div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'><a =
href=3D"http://www.marijkesinke.nl/">www.marijkesinke.nl</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.tourecosse.nl/">www.tourecosse.nl</a></span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><d=
iv><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'><a =
href=3D"http://www.winkelvansinke.nl/">www.winkelvansinke.nl</a>&nbsp;</s=
pan><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><d=
iv><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#00743E'><a =
href=3D"http://www.healeymuseum.nl/">www.Healeymuseum.nl</a></span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></=
div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Lucida =
Grande","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></di=
v></div></div></blockquote></div></div></div></div></div><div><div><div><=
p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Lucida =
Grande","serif";color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Lucida =
Grande","serif";color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_009E_01D04B57.4EB53200--

--===============3539438661273234636==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3539438661273234636==--

---

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:35:08 +1100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080108050004060101070505
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi all, for interest sake I have attached a couple of photos I took of 
the Rowland car when it first arrived in Australia back in the early 
seventies.
Cheers
Larry Varley

--------------080108050004060101070505
 name="4000a.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="4000a.jpg"

--------------080108050004060101070505
 name="4000b.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="4000b.jpg"

--------------080108050004060101070505
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--------------080108050004060101070505--