Subject: [Healeys] Car from Portland

From: Per Schoerner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 00:31:00 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060405000504090701010108
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi
Friend of mine bought a car from a dealer in the Netherlands about two 
years ago. The car had been imported from Portland, Oregon by this 
dealer. My friend has now found out that the car was sold new in Alaska, 
at least it had been living in Alaska before it came to Portland, Oregon.
He is restoring it now and has found some strange holes in the passenger 
footbox, that he thinks might have been for an extra heater. Please see 
picture.

Is there anybody in Portland (Ira) that knows anything about this car? 
How many cars have been moving from Alaska to Portland, especially 
Healeys, there must be very few. It is a BJ7 and painted Healey Blue, 
but it was OEW from factory.

Best regards, Per

--------------060405000504090701010108
 name="10929989_10205288515326513_1890208641770317903_n.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename*0="10929989_10205288515326513_1890208641770317903_n.jpg"

--------------060405000504090701010108
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--------------060405000504090701010108--