Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: RE: Austin-Healey Marque

From: Elton Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 23:24:26 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4869377916586985900==
 boundary="------------030101080601080503020809"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------030101080601080503020809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

See the reply I received from Casey Creamer regarding the scapping of 
the Austin-Healey marque for the Sept Watkins Glenn Festival. He is 
encouraging Healey owners to make a large showing.
Elton

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Austin-Healey Marque
Date: 	Wed, 4 Feb 2015 07:52:23 -0500
From: 	Casey Creamer <[email-masked]>
To: 	'Elton Schulz' <[email-masked]>

Hi Elton,

In our planning we were hopeful that Healey would still be the featured
marque for this year, but we were told by the people putting on the Enclave
that they didn't think our festival was worth coming to if we didn't also
have the SVRA races. So we are now looking for a replacement marque.

You might want to convince some of your Healey friends to show up in numbers
this year as a way to demonstrate to us how willing they would be to show up
if they were the featured marque in the near future.

Believe me, we really wanted Healey this year, but with the attitude we got
from the Enclave people we really had no choice. If we had ignored their
wishes I assume that also would have resulted in some sort of negative
attitude towards the GPF that would have been projected to a lot of Healey
owners at their event.

We already had an artist working on the poster who had to scrap what he had
started.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Casey

-----Original Message-----
From: Elton Schulz [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 11:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Austin-Healey Marque

As an Austin-Healey owner I am disappointed that Austin-Healey will no
longer be the featured marque this year. I was so looking forward to it.
Hopefully Austin-Healey will be considered for a future year.
Elton

--------------030101080601080503020809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    See the reply I received from Casey Creamer regarding the scapping
    of the Austin-Healey marque for the Sept Watkins Glenn Festival. He
    is encouraging Healey owners to make a large showing.<br>
    Elton<br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Original Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" cellpadding="0"
        cellspacing="0" border="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>RE: Austin-Healey Marque</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Date: </th>
            <td>Wed, 4 Feb 2015 07:52:23 -0500</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">From: </th>
            <td>Casey Creamer <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">To: </th>
            <td>'Elton Schulz' <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <pre>Hi Elton,

In our planning we were hopeful that Healey would still be the featured
marque for this year, but we were told by the people putting on the Enclave
that they didn't think our festival was worth coming to if we didn't also
have the SVRA races. So we are now looking for a replacement marque.

You might want to convince some of your Healey friends to show up in numbers
this year as a way to demonstrate to us how willing they would be to show up
if they were the featured marque in the near future.

Believe me, we really wanted Healey this year, but with the attitude we got
from the Enclave people we really had no choice. If we had ignored their
wishes I assume that also would have resulted in some sort of negative
attitude towards the GPF that would have been projected to a lot of Healey
owners at their event.

We already had an artist working on the poster who had to scrap what he had
started.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Casey

-----Original Message-----
From: Elton Schulz [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 11:06 PM
To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Subject: Austin-Healey Marque

As an Austin-Healey owner I am disappointed that Austin-Healey will no
longer be the featured marque this year. I was so looking forward to it. 
Hopefully Austin-Healey will be considered for a future year.
Elton

</pre>
      <br>
    </div>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------030101080601080503020809--

--===============4869377916586985900==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4869377916586985900==--