Subject: [Healeys] Healey Abbott for sale

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:27:22 +0000

--===============5912801351074881539==
	boundary="_5DFA81B3-21E1-4374-B38D-679AD5FB0483_"

--_5DFA81B3-21E1-4374-B38D-679AD5FB0483_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Tm90aWNlZCB0aGlzIG1vcm5pbmcgdGhhdCB0aGVyZSBpcyBhIEhlYWxleSBBYmJvdHQgZm9yIHNh
bGUgYXQgVmFudGFnZSBTcG9ydHMgQ2FycyBpbiBPcmxhbmRvIEZsb3JpZGEuICBObyBmaW5hbmNp
YWwgaW50ZXJlc3QuICAkMjlrDQoNCkFsb2hhDQoNClBlcnJ5

--_5DFA81B3-21E1-4374-B38D-679AD5FB0483_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_5DFA81B3-21E1-4374-B38D-679AD5FB0483_--

--===============5912801351074881539==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5912801351074881539==--

---

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 08:06:24 +1100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8555255495127943165==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0087_01D04051.79A74B80"
Content-Language: en-au

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01D04051.79A74B80
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

G=E2=80=99day Perry

=20

That car has been kicking around for sale by various people for a few =
years.

=20

It is actually the first Abbott built and was a Earls Court Motor Show =
car on the DHMC stand.

=20

Hoo Roo

=20

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2015 12:27 AM
To: AustinHealey List
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Abbott for sale

=20

Noticed this morning that there is a Healey Abbott for sale at Vantage =
Sports Cars in Orlando Florida.  No financial interest.  $29k

Aloha

Perry

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01D04051.79A74B80
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph
	{mso-style-priority:34;
	margin-top:0cm;
	margin-right:0cm;
	margin-bottom:0cm;
	margin-left:36.0pt;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.msolistparagraphcxspfirst, li.msolistparagraphcxspfirst, =
div.msolistparagraphcxspfirst
	{mso-style-name:msolistparagraphcxspfirst;
	margin-top:0cm;
	margin-right:0cm;
	margin-bottom:0cm;
	margin-left:36.0pt;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	line-height:115%;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.msolistparagraphcxspmiddle, li.msolistparagraphcxspmiddle, =
div.msolistparagraphcxspmiddle
	{mso-style-name:msolistparagraphcxspmiddle;
	margin-top:0cm;
	margin-right:0cm;
	margin-bottom:0cm;
	margin-left:36.0pt;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	line-height:115%;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.msolistparagraphcxsplast, li.msolistparagraphcxsplast, =
div.msolistparagraphcxsplast
	{mso-style-name:msolistparagraphcxsplast;
	margin-top:0cm;
	margin-right:0cm;
	margin-bottom:0cm;
	margin-left:36.0pt;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	line-height:115%;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>G=E2=80=99day Perry<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>That car has been =
kicking around for sale by various people for a few =
years.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>It is actually the =
first Abbott built and was a Earls Court Motor Show car on the DHMC =
stand.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Hoo =
Roo<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Patrick =
Quinn<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Blue Mountains, =
Australia<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, 4 February 2015 12:27 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> AustinHealey List<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Healey =
Abbott for sale<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Noticed this morning that =
there is a Healey Abbott for sale at Vantage Sports Cars in Orlando =
Florida.&nbsp; No financial interest.&nbsp; =
$29k<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Aloha<o:p></o:p></span></p></d=
iv><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Perry<o:p></o:p></span></p></d=
iv><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></=
div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0087_01D04051.79A74B80--

--===============8555255495127943165==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8555255495127943165==--