Subject: [Healeys] Badges

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 08:27:41 -1000

--===============8085716496202168232==

--047d7b86db8af01ba2050e33397e

I think I've solved the riddle of the missing hyphen ... "bean counters."
 I can see the meeting now, "If we save the metal from removing the hyphen
from 10,000 badges, we'll have saved a penny."  The accountant who came up
with that suggestion was then given a 1,000 pound raise and a new Rover.
I've always thought I could have saved BMC tons of money. I can't count the
number of leftover pieces I have when I make repairs, yet the cars run
fine.  Clearly they were unnecessary in the first place.

--047d7b86db8af01ba2050e33397e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I think I&#39;ve solved the riddle of the missing hyphen .=
.. &quot;bean counters.&quot; =C2=A0I can see the meeting now, &quot;If we =
save the metal from removing the hyphen from 10,000 badges, we&#39;ll have =
saved a penny.&quot; =C2=A0The accountant who came up with that suggestion =
was then given a 1,000 pound raise and a new Rover.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve always t=
hought I could have saved BMC tons of money. I can&#39;t count the number o=
f leftover pieces I have when I make repairs, yet the cars run fine.=C2=A0 =
Clearly they were unnecessary in the first place.</div>

--047d7b86db8af01ba2050e33397e--

--===============8085716496202168232==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8085716496202168232==--