Subject: [Healeys] Clint Eastwood

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:15:05 +0800

--===============9197315741130129337==

--001a11c3634219250605101bb7f7

I didn't know that Clint Eastwood had owned a 100 at one time, thought
you'd appreciate this.

http://johnhamiltoncollection.com/collections/john-r-hamilton-fine-art-photography-limited-edition-prints/products/clint-eastwood-washing-his-car-north-hollywood-california-1958?variant=1072408805

--001a11c3634219250605101bb7f7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I didn&#39;t know that Clint Eastwood had owned a 100 at one time, thought =
you&#39;d appreciate this.<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://johnhamilto=
ncollection.com/collections/john-r-hamilton-fine-art-photography-limited-ed=
ition-prints/products/clint-eastwood-washing-his-car-north-hollywood-califo=
rnia-1958?variant=3D1072408805">http://johnhamiltoncollection.com/collectio=
ns/john-r-hamilton-fine-art-photography-limited-edition-prints/products/cli=
nt-eastwood-washing-his-car-north-hollywood-california-1958?variant=3D10724=
08805</a><br></div>

--001a11c3634219250605101bb7f7--

--===============9197315741130129337==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9197315741130129337==--