Subject: [Healeys] Healey update

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:30:14 -0800

--===============7796241158427089481==

--001a11c17b98a98b81050fa263ee

Howdy folks. My Healey is off to have the dogleg repair,  repaired. It
started to show Crack lines. New Kilmarten panel purchased.  If he c as n
get the shut gaps right, I can finish with the interior, and bright work in
time to drive it this summer looking like a complete car.
Nice Sunny 60 degree day..... short drive, out of garage and into the
trailer.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant and Educator.
from my smartphone. autocorrect may create words on its own. please ignore
typos

--001a11c17b98a98b81050fa263ee
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Howdy folks. My Healey is off to have the dogleg repair,=C2=
=A0 repaired. It started to show Crack lines. New Kilmarten panel purchased=
.=C2=A0 If he c as n get the shut gaps right, I can finish with the interio=
r, and bright work in time to drive it this summer looking like a complete =
car.<br>
Nice Sunny 60 degree day..... short drive, out of garage and into the trail=
er. <br>
Cheers</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Ira Erbs<br>
IT Consultant and Educator.<br>
from my smartphone. autocorrect may create words on its own. please ignore =
typos</p>

--001a11c17b98a98b81050fa263ee--

--===============7796241158427089481==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7796241158427089481==--