Subject: [Healeys] Adhesives

From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:51:05 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2650119094272719856==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D06618.0BEA5820"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D06618.0BEA5820
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I use the DAP Weldwood Landau Top And Trim Spray Grade as well, as do =
many trim shops up here.

The inexpensive spray gun is a "Critter" 118 siphon gun with a glass =
bottle, which can be washed out or thrown away.  Both products available =
from our local trim and upholstery supplier.

The enemy of most glues is heat. This product has High Heat Resistance,  =
a requirement for Landau vinyl roofs, which had the hot sun beating down =
on them all day.

Peter
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D06618.0BEA5820
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I use&nbsp;the DAP Weldwood Landau Top =
And Trim=20
Spray Grade&nbsp;as well, as do many trim shops up here.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>The inexpensive spray gun is a =
"Critter" 118 siphon=20
gun with a glass bottle, which can be washed out or thrown away.&nbsp; =
Both=20
products available from our local trim and upholstery =
supplier.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>The enemy of most glues is =
heat.&nbsp;This product=20
has High Heat Resistance,&nbsp; a requirement for Landau vinyl roofs, =
which had=20
the hot sun beating down on them all day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Peter</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D06618.0BEA5820--

--===============2650119094272719856==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2650119094272719856==--