Subject: [Healeys] SF Bay Area Appraiser needed

From: Mark Buggy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 22:00:44 -0700

--===============6874708765108406773==

--001a11c3d12a5980a505127a5d24

Hello,
After 25 years, i'm at the point of deciding to sell my 67 BJ8. I'd like to
get an appraisal from a Healey person before i embark on this phase. It's
gonna need a restoration, but it does run. Over the years i've rebuilt the
suspension, exhaust, brakes. Basically my approach has been form follows
function with this car. Anyway i'm in the Bay Area, are there any
suggestions for a good Healey appraiser?

thanks,
Mark Buggy

--001a11c3d12a5980a505127a5d24
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div>After 25 years, i&#39;m at the point of decidin=
g to sell my 67 BJ8. I&#39;d like to get an appraisal from a Healey person =
before i embark on this phase. It&#39;s gonna need a restoration, but it do=
es run. Over the years i&#39;ve rebuilt the suspension, exhaust, brakes. Ba=
sically my approach has been form follows function with this car. Anyway i&=
#39;m in the Bay Area, are there any suggestions for a good Healey appraise=
r?</div><div><br></div><div>thanks,</div><div>Mark Buggy</div><div><br></di=
v></div>

--001a11c3d12a5980a505127a5d24--

--===============6874708765108406773==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6874708765108406773==--