Subject: [Healeys] Shocks

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:07:55 -0400

--===============0765373852028196911==

--089e01537e7629952b0510f80fe1

I need to rebuild or replace the shocks on my BJ7.  I have the original
ones on the car and the leaks on the floor are telling me it is time.  The
handeling is also poor.

Other than Apple Hydraulics and World Wide Imports are there other sources
for rebuilding?  What sort of experiences have there been with rebuilt
shocks.  Good, bad anyone to stay away from or go with?

Fred

--089e01537e7629952b0510f80fe1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>I need to rebuild or replace the shocks on my BJ=
7.=C2=A0 I have the original ones on the car and the leaks on the floor are=
 telling me it is time.=C2=A0 The handeling is also poor.<br><br></div>Othe=
r than Apple Hydraulics and World Wide Imports are there other sources for =
rebuilding?=C2=A0 What sort of experiences have there been with rebuilt sho=
cks.=C2=A0 Good, bad anyone to stay away from or go with?<br><br></div>Fred=
<br></div>

--089e01537e7629952b0510f80fe1--

--===============0765373852028196911==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0765373852028196911==--