Subject: [Healeys] Viva Las Vegas

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 18:42:58 +1100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3522925680699946726==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BF_01D06A50.2E815460"
Content-Language: en-au

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01D06A50.2E815460
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

G'day

Frankly I don't know what people saw/see in him. He couldn't sing and
certainly couldn't act. I suspect that I am not in the majority with that
opinion.

We normally only watch shows on TV that we have previously recorded, but
yesterday happened to catch the last 10 minutes of 'Viva Las Vegas'. From
the bits we saw it was a terrible film with Presley doing his best to not
sing or act. The bit we saw showed the action of the grand prix that started
in Las Vegas and yes the racing scenes were like the rest of the film -
terrible.

About the only thing going for it was the yummy Ann-Margaret and the cars.
Nice to see Balchowsky Ol' Yeller Mk.II which I say that I have driven with
some enthusiasm, but I was saddened when the early 100 left the road during
the race, hit a power pole and ended up out in the sand.

Have a look at:

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_476818-Austin-Healey-100-4-BN1-1953.html

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia

------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01D06A50.2E815460
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'>G&#8217;day<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Frankly =
I don&#8217;t know what people saw/see in him. He couldn&#8217;t sing =
and certainly couldn&#8217;t act. I suspect that I am not in the =
majority with that opinion.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>We =
normally only watch shows on TV that we have previously recorded, but =
yesterday happened to catch the last 10 minutes of &#8216;Viva Las =
Vegas&#8217;. From the bits we saw it was a terrible film with Presley =
doing his best to not sing or act. The bit we saw showed the action of =
the grand prix that started in Las Vegas and yes the racing scenes were =
like the rest of the film &#8211; terrible.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>About =
the only thing going for it was the yummy Ann-Margaret and the cars. =
Nice to see Balchowsky Ol' Yeller Mk.II which I say that I have driven =
with some enthusiasm, but I was saddened when the early 100 left the =
road during the race, hit a power pole and ended up out in the =
sand.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Have a =
look at:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'><a =
href=3D"http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_476818-Austin-Healey-100-4-BN1-1953.=
html">http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_476818-Austin-Healey-100-4-BN1-1953.ht=
ml</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Hoo =
Roo<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Patrick =
Quinn<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Blue =
Mountains, Australia<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01D06A50.2E815460--

--===============3522925680699946726==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3522925680699946726==--