Subject: Re: [Healeys] Article

From: "Steve Gerow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:23:56 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7004029893434767672==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D05D88.94755FC0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D05D88.94755FC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Interestingly, the owner managed to misspell the car name while talking
about the design - quite a trick.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Bob Spidell <[email-masked]
<https://mbox.hoster902.com/compose.php?to=[email-masked]> > wrote:

> OK, you guys have been too quiet lately; time to stir the pot again.
>
> This came up on the Forum, thought y'all might appreciate it (click
> through the slide show):
>
> http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-california-couples-oasis-1424968244
>
> The last paragraph is a stunner, from a professional designer.  Anyone
> know Gerry Coker pass it on to him.
>
> Bob
>
> --------------------------------
> Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

--

Steve Gerow

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D05D88.94755FC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Bodoni MT";
	panose-1:2 7 6 3 8 6 6 2 2 3;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Interestingly, the owner managed to misspell the car =
name while talking about the design &#8211; quite a =
trick.<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&gt;&gt;&gt;<o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Bob Spidell &lt;<a =
href=3D"https://mbox.hoster902.com/compose.php?to=[email-masked]"=
 target=3D"_top">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br>&gt; OK, you =
guys have been too quiet lately; time to stir the pot =
again.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; This came up on the Forum, thought y'all might =
appreciate it (click<br>&gt; through the slide show):<br>&gt;<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-california-couples-oasis-1424968244=
" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-california-couples-oasis-=
1424968244</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; The last paragraph is a stunner, from a =
professional designer.&nbsp;&nbsp;Anyone<br>&gt; know Gerry Coker pass =
it on to him.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Bob<br>&gt;<br>&gt; =
--------------------------------<br>&gt; Bob Spidell - San Jose, =
CA<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>--<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Bodoni MT","serif"'>Steve =
Gerow<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D05D88.94755FC0--

--===============7004029893434767672==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7004029893434767672==--