Subject: [Healeys] Happy Birthday

From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:24:52 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5375282577232960590==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0085_01D06005.BB20DB20"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0085_01D06005.BB20DB20
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Happy Birthday to HBJ8L39031. Born 10-17 November 1966.  Forty-nine =
years and 200,250 miles young.  And yes!  We are having fun yet!  Its =
birthday present? - new tires.=20

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
    
------=_NextPart_000_0085_01D06005.BB20DB20
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16633">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Happy Birthday to HBJ8L39031. Born 10-17 November 1966.&nbsp; =
Forty-nine=20
years and 200,250 miles&nbsp;young.&nbsp; And yes!&nbsp; We are having =
fun=20
yet!&nbsp; Its birthday present? - new tires.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(The Other) Len<BR>Fairfield, CA, USA<BR>1967 AH 3000 MkIII,=20
HBJ8L39031<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0085_01D06005.BB20DB20--

--===============5375282577232960590==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5375282577232960590==--