Subject: [Healeys] They're at again!

From: Peter Dzwig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:46:04 +0000

Got an email this morning from someone called Mark Jensen, saying that 
he had been recommended by someone called William Elder, as he was 
looking for a Big Healey etc etc. I don't recognise either name (sorry 
if either are Listers)

I am aware of what was sent - and said - about these mails a few weeks 
back, but I thought I would let you guys know that they are at it again.

Personally I would suggest these guys are disuaded from posting. It's 
fine to trade among ourselves even if initially on-line, but people who 
are only speculators...I think not. After all we are intetsted in the 
marque first and foremost,

As I haven't had a Healey now for five years (I am on the list because I 
love 'em and will hopefully buy one again) Mr. Jansen is on a hiding to 
nothing anyway.

Peter Dzwig
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys