Subject: Re: [Healeys] They're at again!

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 21:59:20 +1100

G'day Peter

I know a Mark Jansen who is a buyer/seller of classic cars and the like in
Australia. Would you know if he was Australian or not?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Peter
Dzwig
Sent: Thursday, 19 March 2015 9:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] They're at again!

Got an email this morning from someone called Mark Jensen, saying that he
had been recommended by someone called William Elder, as he was looking for
a Big Healey etc etc. I don't recognise either name (sorry if either are
Listers)

I am aware of what was sent - and said - about these mails a few weeks back,
but I thought I would let you guys know that they are at it again.

Personally I would suggest these guys are disuaded from posting. It's fine
to trade among ourselves even if initially on-line, but people who are only
speculators...I think not. After all we are intetsted in the marque first
and foremost,

As I haven't had a Healey now for five years (I am on the list because I
love 'em and will hopefully buy one again) Mr. Jansen is on a hiding to
nothing anyway.

Peter Dzwig
_______________________________________________
$12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Peter & Veronica" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 20:15:14 +1000

...he took over Oldtimer Australia from Terry Healy a few years back. Don't 
know where he's from though. He usually only has a few top end vehicles for 
sale, so I'd be surprised if he was touting for cars. He doesn't list Austin 
Healey on his 'cars wanted' page.

http://www.oldtimeraustralia.com/

Cheers

Peter

-----Original Message----- 
From: Patrick & Caroline Quinn
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:59 PM
To: 'Peter Dzwig' ; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] They're at again!

G'day Peter

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

-----Original Message-----

Peter Dzwig

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked] 

[email-masked]