Subject: Re: [Healeys] Adhesives

From: carroll phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 20:00:07 -0400 (EDT)

--===============8826959466433425496==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_2egCXEzbR6TlTv6NcHLX8g)"

--Boundary_(ID_2egCXEzbR6TlTv6NcHLX8g)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-disposition: inline

I use Wurth rubber glue for painted surfaces installing rubber seals re 
gluing vinyl edges, ect. or any area where you dont want the solvent 
based glues to stain fabrics. You can gently heat the glue on both 
surfaces with a heat gun on low setting for an instant bond if 
needed.Great stuff, one of my go tos for weather seals, but expensive.
Carroll Phillips

--Boundary_(ID_2egCXEzbR6TlTv6NcHLX8g)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-disposition: inline

I use Wurth rubber glue for painted surfaces installing rubber seals re gluing vinyl edges, ect. or any area where you dont want the solvent based glues to stain fabrics. You can gently heat the glue on both surfaces with a heat gun on low setting for an instant bond if needed.Great stuff, one of my go tos for weather seals, but expensive.<br><br>Carroll Phillips<br>

--Boundary_(ID_2egCXEzbR6TlTv6NcHLX8g)--

--===============8826959466433425496==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8826959466433425496==--