Subject: [Healeys] Cyclekart

From: Austin Healey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 22:41:37 +0200

--===============5542786233061945206==

--f46d04374941577dd80512736403

Hi List,

Slightly off-topic, but is there any member on the list who is
involved/knows anybody involved in cyclekart racing?

Best wishes:
Gergo

--f46d04374941577dd80512736403
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>Slightly off-topic, but is the=
re any member on the list who is involved/knows anybody involved in cycleka=
rt racing?=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Best wishes:</div><div>Gergo</div=
></div>

--f46d04374941577dd80512736403--

--===============5542786233061945206==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5542786233061945206==--