Subject: [Healeys] Carmine Red vs Reno red

From: "Chris Scholz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:02:14 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5300642052653107828==
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
	boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01D07396.F2529EC7"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------_=_NextPart_001_01D07396.F2529EC7
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am ready to paint my '59 BN4 here in Iowa.   It will be red with =
english white coves.

Having trouble deciding between Carmine Red and Reno Red.   Carmine Red =
is my first choice and it looks good with the old english white accent.

The Reno red is more maroon and goes well with the original dark red =
leather seats with white piping.  The interior is in great condition and =
I wasn't planning on changing the interior, except for the carpet.  I =
will be buying new carpet either from Moss or Heritage.

My question is matching the interior and exterior---the carmine red may =
clash a little with the dark red seats.   Although, I see many Carmine =
red Healeys with dark red seats. =20

Any opinions?   Maybe the best option is to paint the car Carmine red =
since it looks the best, and if the interior clashes something fierce, I =
can always recover the seats and dash.  The expenses keep going up!

Chris Scholz

------_=_NextPart_001_01D07396.F2529EC7
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version =
6.5.7654.12">
<TITLE>Carmine Red vs Reno red</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am ready to paint my '59 BN4 here in =
Iowa.&nbsp;&nbsp; It will be red with english white coves.<BR>
<BR>
Having trouble deciding between Carmine Red and Reno Red.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Carmine Red is my first choice and it looks good with the old english =
white accent.<BR>
<BR>
The Reno red is more maroon and goes well with the original dark red =
leather seats with white piping.&nbsp; The interior is in great =
condition and I wasn't planning on changing the interior, except for the =
carpet.&nbsp; I will be buying new carpet either from Moss or =
Heritage.<BR>
<BR>
My question is matching the interior and exterior---the carmine red may =
clash a little with the dark red seats.&nbsp;&nbsp; Although, I see many =
Carmine red Healeys with dark red seats.&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
Any opinions?&nbsp;&nbsp; Maybe the best option is to paint the car =
Carmine red since it looks the best, and if the interior clashes =
something fierce, I can always recover the seats and dash.&nbsp; The =
expenses keep going up!<BR>
<BR>
Chris Scholz</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01D07396.F2529EC7--

--===============5300642052653107828==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5300642052653107828==--