Subject: [Healeys] window glazing

From: Dave Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 16:07:42 -0400

--===============7396439187772176769==

--001a11c22be49d8f6e0514a62e82

Hi guys, I am having a deviish time trying to fit new glazing rubber onto
the bottom and front edges of the door windows on my BJ8 which then fits
into the channels of the surrounding frame. Anyone have experience doing
this? I am thinking it might make life a whole lot easier if I fill the
channels part way with silicone and then fit the glass into them instead of
using the rubber???
Many thanks,
Brad Holden

--001a11c22be49d8f6e0514a62e82
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hi guys, I am having a deviish time trying to fit new=
 glazing rubber onto the bottom and front edges of the door windows on my B=
J8 which then fits into the channels of the=C2=A0surrounding frame. Anyone =
have experience doing this? I am thinking it might make life a whole lot ea=
sier if I fill the channels part way with silicone and then=C2=A0fit the gl=
ass into them instead of using the rubber???</div><div>Many thanks,</div><d=
iv>Brad Holden</div></div>

--001a11c22be49d8f6e0514a62e82--

--===============7396439187772176769==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7396439187772176769==--