Subject: [Healeys] Trunnion nut

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:48:11 -0400

--===============3164760618714022075==

--001a113cfef83a06c50514797c8d

I am assembling the fulcrum pins (king pins) on the front end of my BJ7.
The manual says only "tighten the trunnion nut".  The book also says there
should be .002" of play.  Where do I measure the play and is there a
recommended torque for the trunnion nut?  I am hoping someone has done this
and can guide me on this.

Thanks,

Fred

--001a113cfef83a06c50514797c8d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>I am assembling the fulcrum pins (king pins) on =
the front end of my BJ7.=C2=A0 The manual says only &quot;tighten the trunn=
ion nut&quot;.=C2=A0 The book also says there should be .002&quot; of play.=
=C2=A0 Where do I measure the play and is there a recommended torque for th=
e trunnion nut?=C2=A0 I am hoping someone has done this and can guide me on=
 this.<br><br></div>Thanks,<br><br></div>Fred<br></div>

--001a113cfef83a06c50514797c8d--

--===============3164760618714022075==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3164760618714022075==--