Subject: [Healeys] Stolen (possibly) BJ8?

From: Per Schoerner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 23:42:01 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050302000600030206020805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi
Police in Poland has found a BJ8 in the woods at the German/Polish 
border. Picture uploaded from Facebook. Full story on Facebook group 
"Austin Healey Owners"

Per

--------------050302000600030206020805
 name="11015200_817782808304790_1133989904048828548_n.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename*0="11015200_817782808304790_1133989904048828548_n.jpg"

--------------050302000600030206020805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--------------050302000600030206020805--