Subject: [Healeys] Name that part

From: Michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 13:05:24 -0400 boundary="_6E55CD9E-6ED4-43BA-BA2A-864D3B8774A7_"

--_6E55CD9E-6ED4-43BA-BA2A-864D3B8774A7_
	boundary="_190A68FF-A4C5-44D9-A250-4F3BF3BF1C83_"

--_190A68FF-A4C5-44D9-A250-4F3BF3BF1C83_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is one for the real die hards...
I don't know what these are but would love to. Probably not Healey but almo=
st certainly British.
The battery is an AAA for scale.
I suspect someone ordered them in error.
I have 4...
The only clue is that the bag is markers 234512.

Michael S=

--_190A68FF-A4C5-44D9-A250-4F3BF3BF1C83_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">Here is one for the real die hards...<br>I don't k=
now what these are but would love to. Probably not Healey but almost certai=
nly British.<br>The battery is an AAA for scale.<br>I suspect someone order=
ed them in error.<br>I have 4...<br>The only clue is that the bag is marker=
s 234512.<br><br>Michael S</div></div></body></html>=

--_190A68FF-A4C5-44D9-A250-4F3BF3BF1C83_--

--_6E55CD9E-6ED4-43BA-BA2A-864D3B8774A7_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20150413_005.jpg"

--_6E55CD9E-6ED4-43BA-BA2A-864D3B8774A7_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_6E55CD9E-6ED4-43BA-BA2A-864D3B8774A7_--