Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: 1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran When Parked

From: Ed Kaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 10:55:32 -0500

--===============7010833762250202036==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#330033">
    <font face="Arial">'Just' posted, gents ! ! !</font><br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" border="0" cellpadding="0"
        cellspacing="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran When Parked</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Date: </th>
            <td>Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:17:38 -0400</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">From: </th>
            <td>BarnFinds.com <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">To: </th>
            <td>Ed Kaler <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <div style="max-width: 600px; padding: 0 8px; margin: 0 auto">
        <div style="margin-bottom:20px;border-bottom:1px solid
          #ddd;padding:8px;text-align:center;"><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=35KOs.&amp;m=3jzQcnkvr7wn3Az&amp;b=p_iY5HvXUPdhh.NY0SkGAQ"><img
              moz-do-not-send="true"
src="http://barnfinds.com/wp-content/themes/barnfinds/images/logo-wide.gif"
              height="22" width="200"></a></div>
        <div style="border-bottom: 1px solid #DDDDDD;
          padding-bottom:10px">
          <h2><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=35KOs.&amp;m=3jzQcnkvr7wn3Az&amp;b=43nm9QNklAkCpP6XuI.Pbw"
              style="text-decoration: none">1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran
              When Parked</a></h2>
          <div>
            <p><span style="float:left;margin-right:10px;"><a
                  moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=35KOs.&amp;m=3jzQcnkvr7wn3Az&amp;b=43nm9QNklAkCpP6XuI.Pbw"><img
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
src="http://barnfinds.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/1962-Austin-Healey-3000-140x110.jpg"
                    class="attachment-yarpp-thumbnail wp-post-image"
                    alt="[Image]" title="" style="" height="110"
                    width="140"></a></span><span>
                There are some cars that seem to command a following no
                matter where they go, and it’s safe to say the Big
                Healeys fall into that category. This 1962 MK2 example
                was posted <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=35KOs.&amp;m=3jzQcnkvr7wn3Az&amp;b=JrYNRPp7gHIUv5a11wWQeg">here
                  on craigslist</a> for $14,000 as part of an estate
                sale and is said to be a stalled project with rust in
                the typical spots. Normally, I roll my eyes when a
                seller tells us how much it could be worth when
                restored, but I don’t think he’s too far off. The MK2
                and MK3 cars are desired for their higher power output
                and increasingly refined interiors, so there could be an
                upside here if you treat projects as investments. No
                matter what, this ’62 Healey would be a blast to own
                once finished. Let us know if you’d pay the asking price
                or try to negotiate with the seller, who warns that the
                car will definitely be sold by May.</span></p>
            <p><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=35KOs.&amp;m=3jzQcnkvr7wn3Az&amp;b=43nm9QNklAkCpP6XuI.Pbw"
                style="font-weight:bold">Read more at BarnFinds.com »</a></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div style="padding: 16px 0 10px; font-family: Verdana !
          important; font-size: 10px ! important;">Too many emails? <a
            moz-do-not-send="true" style="color:#00f!important;"
            target="_blank"
href="http://www.barnfinds.com/subscribe/?awt_l=35KOs.&amp;awt_m=3jzQcnkvr7wn3Az">Click
            here</a> to signup for daily updates instead!</div>
      </div>
      <center>
        <div style="background-color:#ffffff !important; color:#000000
          !important; font-family:Verdana !important; font-size:10px
          !important; max-width:600px; padding:8px !important;
          text-align:left; width:100%;"> 1448 O'Dell Court, Sheridan, WY
          82801, USA <br>
          <br>
          <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIysrByMbLSsrBxMDCzszCy0RrRM7Ewc7BwcjA=="
            style="color: #00f !important;">Unsubscribe</a> | <a
            moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIysrByMbLSsrBxMDCzszCy0RrRM7Ewc7BwcjA=="
            style="color: #00f !important;">Change Subscriber Options</a>
          <br>
          <br>
          <img moz-do-not-send="true"
            src="https://openrate.aweber.com/y/o/?l=35KOs.&amp;m=3jzQcnkvr7wn3Az"
            height="1" width="1">
        </div>
      </center>
      <br>
    </div>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--===============7010833762250202036==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7010833762250202036==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 17:34:30 -0500 (CDT)

--===============2850911702439195266==
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Shame the poster did not invest in a 60 watt bulb.
=20

On 04/09/15, Ed Kaler wrote:

'Just' posted, gents ! ! !

-------- Forwarded Message --------=20

Subject:=20
1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran When Parked
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:17:38 -0400
From: BarnFinds.com <[email-masked]>
To: Ed Kaler <[email-masked]>

1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran=20
When Parked

There are some cars that seem to command a following no=20
matter where they go, and it?s safe to say the Big=20
Healeys fall into that category. This 1962 MK2 example=20
was posted here=20
on craigslist for $14,000 as part of an estate=20
sale and is said to be a stalled project with rust in=20
the typical spots. Normally, I roll my eyes when a=20
seller tells us how much it could be worth when=20
restored, but I don?t think he?s too far off. The MK2=20
and MK3 cars are desired for their higher power output=20
and increasingly refined interiors, so there could be an=20
upside here if you treat projects as investments. No=20
matter what, this ?62 Healey would be a blast to own=20
once finished. Let us know if you?d pay the asking price=20
or try to negotiate with the seller, who warns that the=20
car will definitely be sold by May.

Read more at BarnFinds.com =BB

Too many emails? Click=20
here to signup for daily updates instead!

1448 O'Dell Court, Sheridan, WY=20
82801, USA=20

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options=20

[email-masked]

erizon.net

--===============2850911702439195266==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2850911702439195266==--