Subject: [Healeys] 1930 BENTLEY

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 17:38:49 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5793749367187784811==
 boundary="------------060000080104010604010500"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060000080104010604010500
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Not really Healey-oriented, but some nice pictures we can all appreciate.

Mike
BN2

        *
        *
        *Subject: **1930 BENTLEY*

        A Beauty!!

                        What a piece of machinery! Under-the-hood shots
                        show some amazing details. Like, apparently a
                        full set of spare spark plugs mounted on the
                        fire wall. There are four carburetors. The
                        ignition switch has a "heat" position, which
                        probably means that the engine is equipped with
                        glow plugs. The radiator cap is a real gem, with
                        its own cam and lever system. The jump seat for
                        the third passenger, plus its location would
                        seem to add emphasis that he, or she, is along
                        strictly to tend bar.

                        http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation

--------------060000080104010604010500
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font size="-1"><font face="Tahoma">Not really Healey-oriented, but
        some nice pictures we can all appreciate.<br>
        <br>
        Mike<br>
        BN2</font></font><br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container">
      <style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>
          <div dir="ltr">
            <div class="ecxgmail_quote">
              <div>
                <div
                  style="color:#000;background-color:#fff;font-family:HelveticaNeue,Helvetica
                  Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida
                  Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><br>
                  <div style="display:block;">
                    <div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue,Helvetica
                      Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida
                      Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
                      <div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue,Helvetica
                        Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida
                        Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
                        <div dir="ltr"> </div>
                        <br>
                        <div>
                          <div>
                            <div>
                              <div>
                                <blockquote>
                                  <div>
                                    <div style="word-wrap:break-word;">
                                      <div><br>
                                        <blockquote>
                                          <div style=""><b><br>
                                            </b></div>
                                          <div style=""><span
                                              style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:inherit;"><b>Subject:
                                              </b></span><span
                                              style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:inherit;"><b>1930
                                                BENTLEY</b><br>
                                            </span></div>
                                          <br>
                                          <div
                                            style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Arial;"><font
                                              face="Arial" size="4">
                                              <div><font
                                                  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:transparent;"
                                                  face="Arial"><font
                                                    face="Arial"><font
                                                      size="4">A
                                                      Beauty!!</font></font></font></div>
                                              <div><font
                                                  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:transparent;"
                                                  face="Arial"><font
                                                    face="Arial"><br>
                                                     </font></font></div>
                                              <font
                                                style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:transparent;"
                                                face="Arial"><font
                                                  face="Arial">
                                                </font></font>
                                              <div><font
                                                  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:transparent;"
                                                  face="Arial"><font
                                                    face="Arial">
                                                  </font></font>
                                                <blockquote
                                                  style="PADDING-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue
                                                  2px solid;"><font
                                                    style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:transparent;"
                                                    face="Arial"><font
                                                      face="Arial"> </font>
                                                    <div dir="ltr"><font
                                                        face="Arial"> </font>
                                                      <div><font
                                                          face="Arial">
                                                        </font>
                                                        <div><font
                                                          face="Arial">
                                                          </font>
                                                          <div dir="ltr"><font
                                                          face="Arial">
                                                          </font>
                                                          <div><font
                                                          face="Arial">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote
                                                          style="PADDING-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue
                                                          2px solid;">
                                                          <div> </div>
                                                          <font
                                                          style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:transparent;"
                                                          face="Arial">
                                                          <div><br>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div
                                                          style="FONT-SIZE:small;FONT-FAMILY:Calibri;DISPLAY:inline;">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <blockquote
                                                          style="MARGIN-BOTTOM:5pt;MARGIN-TOP:5pt;">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div
                                                          style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:white;"><span
style="FONT-FAMILY:Arial,sans-serif;">What a piece of machinery!
                                                          Under-the-hood
                                                          shots show
                                                          some amazing
                                                          details. Like,
                                                          apparently a
                                                          full set of
                                                          spare spark
                                                          plugs mounted
                                                          on the fire
                                                          wall. There
                                                          are four
                                                          carburetors.
                                                          The ignition
                                                          switch has a
                                                          "heat"
                                                          position,
                                                          which probably
                                                          means that the
                                                          engine is
                                                          equipped with
                                                          glow plugs.
                                                          The radiator
                                                          cap is a real
                                                          gem, with its
                                                          own cam and
                                                          lever system.
                                                          The jump seat
                                                          for the third
                                                          passenger,
                                                          plus its
                                                          location would
                                                          seem to add
                                                          emphasis that
                                                          he, or she, is
                                                          along strictly
                                                          to tend bar.</span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div
                                                          style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:white;"><span
style="FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                          rel="nofollow"
title="http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation"
                                                          href="http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation"
target="_blank">http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation</a></span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </font></blockquote>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </font></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                        </div>
                                                      </div>
                                                      <div>
                                                        <div> </div>
                                                      </div>
                                                    </div>
                                                  </font></blockquote>
                                              </div>
                                            </font></div>
                                        </blockquote>
                                      </div>
                                      <br>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                </blockquote>
                              </div>
                              <br>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                          <br>
                          <br>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <br>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
    </div>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------060000080104010604010500--

--===============5793749367187784811==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5793749367187784811==--

---

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 16:05:31 +0800

--===============7332848064695047257==

--047d7b15fe1b9898710513461c9c

With all due respect to not make light of the seriousness of drunk driving,
I really like the fact that this car has built in & branded brandy
snifters.  Perfect for the lazy picnic off the road in France somewhere in
the summer.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:

>    What a piece of machinery! Under-the-hood shots show some amazing
> details. Like, apparently a full set of spare spark plugs mounted on the
> fire wall. There are four carburetors. The ignition switch has a "heat"
> position, which probably means that the engine is equipped with glow plugs.
> The radiator cap is a real gem, with its own cam and lever system. The jump
> seat for the third passenger, plus its location would seem to add emphasis
> that he, or she, is along strictly to tend bar.
>
>

--047d7b15fe1b9898710513461c9c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">With all due respect to not make light of the seriousness =
of drunk driving, I really like the fact that this car has built in &amp; b=
randed brandy snifters.=C2=A0 Perfect for the lazy picnic off the road in F=
rance somewhere in the summer.<div><br></div><div><br><div class=3D"gmail_e=
xtra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Mike <=
span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_b=
lank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"=
gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-=
left:1ex">
 =20

   =20
 =20
  <div bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF" text=3D"#000000">
    <font size=3D"-1"><font face=3D"Tahoma">Not really Healey-oriented, but
        some nice pictures we can all appreciate.<br>
        <br>
        Mike<br>
        BN2</font></font><br>
    <div>
     =20
      <div dir=3D"ltr">
        <div>
          <div dir=3D"ltr">
            <div>
              <div>
                <div style=3D"color:#000;background-color:#fff;font-family:=
HelveticaNeue,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-=
size:16px"><br>
                  <div style=3D"display:block">
                    <div style=3D"font-family:HelveticaNeue,Helvetica Neue,=
Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px">
                      <div style=3D"font-family:HelveticaNeue,Helvetica Neu=
e,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px">
                        <div dir=3D"ltr"> </div>
                        <br>
                        <div>
                          <div>
                            <div>
                              <div>
                                <blockquote>
                                  <div>
                                    <div style=3D"word-wrap:break-word">
                                      <div><br>
                                        <blockquote>
                                          <div><b><br>
                                            </b></div>
                                          <div><span style=3D"font-family:H=
elvetica;font-size:inherit"><b>Subject:
                                              </b></span><span style=3D"fon=
t-family:Helvetica;font-size:inherit"><b>1930
                                                BENTLEY</b><br>
                                            </span></div>
                                          <br>
                                          <div style=3D"font-size:14pt;font=
-family:Arial"><font face=3D"Arial" size=3D"4">
                                              <div><font style=3D"BACKGROUN=
D-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial"><font size=3D"4">A
                                                      Beauty!!</font></font=
></font></div>
                                              <div><font style=3D"BACKGROUN=
D-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial"><br>
                                                    =C2=A0</font></font></d=
iv>
                                              <font style=3D"BACKGROUND-COL=
OR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial">
                                                </font></font>
                                              <div><font style=3D"BACKGROUN=
D-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial">
                                                  </font></font>
                                                <blockquote style=3D"PADDIN=
G-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue 2px solid"><font style=3D"BACKG=
ROUND-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial"> </font>
                                                    <div dir=3D"ltr"><font =
face=3D"Arial"> </font>
                                                      <div><font face=3D"Ar=
ial">
                                                        </font>
                                                        <div><font face=3D"=
Arial">
                                                          </font>
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">=
<font face=3D"Arial">
                                                          </font>
                                                          <div><font face=
=3D"Arial">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote style=
=3D"PADDING-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue 2px solid">
                                                          <div>=C2=A0</div>
                                                          <font style=3D"BA=
CKGROUND-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial">
                                                          <div><br>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div style=3D"FON=
T-SIZE:small;FONT-FAMILY:Calibri;DISPLAY:inline">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <blockquote style=
=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM:5pt;MARGIN-TOP:5pt">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div style=3D"BAC=
KGROUND-COLOR:white"><span style=3D"FONT-FAMILY:Arial,sans-serif">What a pi=
ece of machinery!
                                                          Under-the-hood
                                                          shots show
                                                          some amazing
                                                          details. Like,
                                                          apparently a
                                                          full set of
                                                          spare spark
                                                          plugs mounted
                                                          on the fire
                                                          wall. There
                                                          are four
                                                          carburetors.
                                                          The ignition
                                                          switch has a
                                                          &quot;heat&quot;
                                                          position,
                                                          which probably
                                                          means that the
                                                          engine is
                                                          equipped with
                                                          glow plugs.
                                                          The radiator
                                                          cap is a real
                                                          gem, with its
                                                          own cam and
                                                          lever system.
                                                          The jump seat
                                                          for the third
                                                          passenger,
                                                          plus its
                                                          location would
                                                          seem to add
                                                          emphasis that
                                                          he, or she, is
                                                          along strictly
                                                          to tend bar.</spa=
n></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div style=3D"BAC=
KGROUND-COLOR:white"><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Helvetica,sa=
ns-serif"><br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <a rel=3D"nofollo=
w" title=3D"http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation" =
href=3D"http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation" targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation=
</a></span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </font></blockquo=
te>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </font></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                        </div>
                                                      </div>
                                                      <div>
                                                        <div>=C2=A0</div></=
div></div></font></blockquote></div></font></div></blockquote></div></div><=
/div></blockquote></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></d=
iv></div></div></div></div></div>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div></div></div>

--047d7b15fe1b9898710513461c9c--

--===============7332848064695047257==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7332848064695047257==--

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 10:53:20 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7239236397072006828==
 boundary="------------050103010404080903000805"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050103010404080903000805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

AFAIAC just another fake without the proper character. Does not do 
anything for me. I rather see a well maintained original unrestored car 
including the battle scars any old is likely to show.
Kees Oudesluijs

Alan Seigrist schreef op 9-4-2015 om 10:05:
> With all due respect to not make light of the seriousness of drunk 
> driving, I really like the fact that this car has built in & branded 
> brandy snifters.  Perfect for the lazy picnic off the road in France 
> somewhere in the summer.
>
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Mike <[email-masked] 
>
>                             What a piece of machinery! Under-the-hood
>                             shots show some amazing details. Like,
>                             apparently a full set of spare spark plugs
>                             mounted on the fire wall. There are four
>                             carburetors. The ignition switch has a
>                             "heat" position, which probably means that
>                             the engine is equipped with glow plugs.
>                             The radiator cap is a real gem, with its
>                             own cam and lever system. The jump seat
>                             for the third passenger, plus its location
>                             would seem to add emphasis that he, or
>                             she, is along strictly to tend bar.
>
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> Versie: 2015.0.5863 / Virusdatabase: 4328/9493 - datum van uitgifte: 
> 04/09/15
>

--------------050103010404080903000805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">AFAIAC just another fake without the
      proper character. Does not do anything for me. I rather see a well
      maintained original unrestored car including the battle scars any
      old is likely to show.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      Alan Seigrist schreef op 9-4-2015 om 10:05:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:CAFBXTk+2YhnB-07XfTHgivgPucn_KZ0g1rXCzeY=[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">With all due respect to not make light of the
        seriousness of drunk driving, I really like the fact that this
        car has built in &amp; branded brandy snifters.  Perfect for the
        lazy picnic off the road in France somewhere in the summer.
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
          <div class="gmail_extra"><br>
            <div class="gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:38 AM,
              Mike <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span>
              wrote:<br>
              <blockquote class="gmail_quote">
                <div> Not really Healey-oriented, but some nice pictures
                  we can all appreciate.<br>
                  <br>
                  Mike<br>
                  BN2<br>
                  <div>
                    <div dir="ltr">
                      <div>
                        <div dir="ltr">
                          <div>
                            <div>
                              <div><br>
                                <div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div>
                                      <div dir="ltr"> </div>
                                      <br>
                                      <div>
                                        <div>
                                          <div>
                                            <div>
                                              <blockquote>
                                                <div>
                                                  <div>
                                                    <div><br>
                                                      <blockquote>
                                                        <div><b><br>
                                                          </b></div>
                                                        <div><span><b>Subject:

                                                          </b></span><span><b>1930

                                                          BENTLEY</b><br>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                        <br>
                                                        <div>
                                                          <div>A
                                                          Beauty!!</div>
                                                          <div><br>
                                                           </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div> </div>
                                                          <div><br>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div><span>What
                                                          a piece of
                                                          machinery!
                                                          Under-the-hood
                                                          shots show
                                                          some amazing
                                                          details. Like,
                                                          apparently a
                                                          full set of
                                                          spare spark
                                                          plugs mounted
                                                          on the fire
                                                          wall. There
                                                          are four
                                                          carburetors.
                                                          The ignition
                                                          switch has a
                                                          "heat"
                                                          position,
                                                          which probably
                                                          means that the
                                                          engine is
                                                          equipped with
                                                          glow plugs.
                                                          The radiator
                                                          cap is a real
                                                          gem, with its
                                                          own cam and
                                                          lever system.
                                                          The jump seat
                                                          for the third
                                                          passenger,
                                                          plus its
                                                          location would
                                                          seem to add
                                                          emphasis that
                                                          he, or she, is
                                                          along strictly
                                                          to tend bar.</span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div><span><br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                          rel="nofollow"
title="http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation"
                                                          href="http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation"
target="_blank">http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation</a></span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div> </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </div>
                                                        </div>
                                                      </blockquote>
                                                    </div>
                                                  </div>
                                                </div>
                                              </blockquote>
                                            </div>
                                          </div>
                                        </div>
                                      </div>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <br>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <br>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p class="">Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.<br>
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
        Versie: 2015.0.5863 / Virusdatabase: 4328/9493 - datum van
        uitgifte: 04/09/15</p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050103010404080903000805--

--===============7239236397072006828==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7239236397072006828==--

---

From: jerry wall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 07:26:47 -0500

--===============4377869098568485388==

--f46d043be274f5ebff051349c29d

gorgeous as well as formidable.  even in the 30's NGK was the plug of
choice.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:05 AM, Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]> wrote:

> driving, I really like the fact that this car has built in & branded brandy
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>

-- 
jerry wall  BN6
rowlett, tx

--f46d043be274f5ebff051349c29d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">gorgeous as well as formidable. =C2=A0even in the 30&#39;s=
 NGK was the plug of choice.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=
=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:05 AM, Alan Seigrist <span dir=3D=
"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">healey.=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" st=
yle=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div =
dir=3D"ltr">With all due respect to not make light of the seriousness of dr=
unk driving, I really like the fact that this car has built in &amp; brande=
d brandy snifters.=C2=A0 Perfect for the lazy picnic off the road in France=
 somewhere in the summer.<div><div class=3D"h5"><div><br></div><div><br><di=
v class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 =
at 8:38 AM, Mike <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:phoenix722@comcast=
.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><bl=
ockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #=
ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =20

   =20
 =20
                                              <div><font style=3D"BACKGROUN=
D-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial"><br>
                                                    =C2=A0</font></font></d=
iv>
                                              <font style=3D"BACKGROUND-COL=
OR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial">
                                                </font></font>
                                              <div><font style=3D"BACKGROUN=
D-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial">
                                                  </font></font>
                                                <blockquote style=3D"PADDIN=
G-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue 2px solid"><font style=3D"BACKG=
ROUND-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial"> </font>
                                                    <div dir=3D"ltr"><font =
face=3D"Arial"> </font>
                                                      <div><font face=3D"Ar=
ial">
                                                        </font>
                                                        <div><font face=3D"=
Arial">
                                                          </font>
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">=
<font face=3D"Arial">
                                                          </font>
                                                          <div><font face=
=3D"Arial">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote style=
=3D"PADDING-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue 2px solid">
                                                          <div>=C2=A0</div>
                                                          <font style=3D"BA=
CKGROUND-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial">
                                                          <div><br>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div style=3D"FON=
T-SIZE:small;FONT-FAMILY:Calibri;DISPLAY:inline">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <blockquote style=
=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM:5pt;MARGIN-TOP:5pt">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div style=3D"BAC=
KGROUND-COLOR:white"><span style=3D"FONT-FAMILY:Arial,sans-serif">What a pi=
ece of machinery!
                                                          Under-the-hood
                                                          shots show
                                                          some amazing
                                                          details. Like,
                                                          apparently a
                                                          full set of
                                                          spare spark
                                                          plugs mounted
                                                          on the fire
                                                          wall. There
                                                          are four
                                                          carburetors.
                                                          The ignition
                                                          switch has a
                                                          &quot;heat&quot;
                                                          position,
                                                          which probably
                                                          means that the
                                                          engine is
                                                          equipped with
                                                          glow plugs.
                                                          The radiator
                                                          cap is a real
                                                          gem, with its
                                                          own cam and
                                                          lever system.
                                                          The jump seat
                                                          for the third
                                                          passenger,
                                                          plus its
                                                          location would
                                                          seem to add
                                                          emphasis that
                                                          he, or she, is
                                                          along strictly
                                                          to tend bar.</spa=
n></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div style=3D"BAC=
KGROUND-COLOR:white"><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Helvetica,sa=
ns-serif"><br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <a rel=3D"nofollo=
w" title=3D"http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation" =
href=3D"http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation" targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation=
</a></span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </font></blockquo=
te>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </font></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                        </div>
                                                      </div>
                                                      <div>
                                                        <div>=C2=A0</div></=
div></div></font></blockquote></div></font></div></blockquote></div></div><=
/div></blockquote></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></d=
iv></div></div></div></div></div>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div></div></div></div></div>
<br>_______________________________________________<br>
nk">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank=
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/opt=
ions/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div><br><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div cla=
ss=3D"gmail_signature">jerry wall=C2=A0 BN6<br>rowlett, tx</div>
</div>

--f46d043be274f5ebff051349c29d--

--===============4377869098568485388==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4377869098568485388==--

---

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:53:18 +0200

--===============5580392466821248474==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-CEB2D21E-1563-4113-954B-EBC8F9153883
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-CEB2D21E-1563-4113-954B-EBC8F9153883
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

To agree a bit more, last year two 300SL Gullwing appeared in the same aucti=
on.
The 2 cars had very similar histories.
The rough one sold for a lot more than the restored one.
http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-400k-more-r=
estored-one

B. Cristalli
iPad

> Le 9 avr. 2015 =C3=A0 10:53, Oudesluys <[email-masked]> a =C3=A9cri=
t :
>=20
> AFAIAC just another fake without the proper character. Does not do anythin=
g for me. I rather see a well maintained original unrestored car including t=
he battle scars any old is likely to show.
>> With all due respect to not make light of the seriousness of drunk drivin=
g, I really like the fact that this car has built in & branded brandy snifte=
rs.  Perfect for the lazy picnic off the road in France somewhere in the sum=
mer.
>>> Not really Healey-oriented, but some nice pictures we can all appreciate=
.
>>>=20
>>> Mike
>>> BN2
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> Subject: 1930 BENTLEY
>>>=20
>>> A Beauty!!
>>>=20
>>> =20
>>> =20
>>>=20
>>> What a piece of machinery! Under-the-hood shots show some amazing detail=
s. Like,                                                           apparentl=
y a full set of spare spark plugs mounted on the fire wall. There are four c=
arburetors. The ignition switch has a "heat" position, which probably means t=
hat the engine is equipped with glow plugs. The radiator cap is a real gem, w=
ith its own cam and lever system. The jump seat for the third passenger, plu=
s its location would                                                        =
   seem to add emphasis that he, or she, is along strictly to tend bar.
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesl=
[email-masked]
>> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
>> Versie: 2015.0.5863 / Virusdatabase: 4328/9493 - datum van uitgifte: 04/0=
9/15
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/jagxk120=
@gmail.com

--Apple-Mail-CEB2D21E-1563-4113-954B-EBC8F9153883
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div>To agree a bit more, last year two 300=
SL Gullwing appeared in the same auction.</div><div>The 2 cars had very simi=
lar histories.</div><div>The rough one sold for a lot more than the restored=
 one.</div><div><a href=3D"http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-g=
ullwing-fetches-400k-more-restored-one">http://autoweek.com/article/car-life=
/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-400k-more-restored-one</a><br><br>B. Cristalli<=
div>iPad</div></div><div><br>Le 9 avr. 2015 =C3=A0 10:53, Oudesluys &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; a =C3=A9c=
rit&nbsp;:<br><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>
 =20
    <meta content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3D"Content-Type"=
 =20
 =20
    <div class=3D"moz-cite-prefix">AFAIAC just another fake without the
      proper character. Does not do anything for me. I rather see a well
      maintained original unrestored car including the battle scars any
      old is likely to show.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      Alan Seigrist schreef op 9-4-2015 om 10:05:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite=3D"mid:CAFBXTk+2YhnB-07XfTHgivgPucn_KZ0g1rXCzeY=3D0yvnB=
[email-masked]" type=3D"cite">
      <meta http-equiv=3D"Context-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-=
8">
      <div dir=3D"ltr">With all due respect to not make light of the
        seriousness of drunk driving, I really like the fact that this
        car has built in &amp; branded brandy snifters.&nbsp; Perfect for th=
e
        lazy picnic off the road in France somewhere in the summer.
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
          <div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br>
            <div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:38 AM,
              Mike <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send=3D"true" href=3D=
"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>=
&gt;</span>
              wrote:<br>
              <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote">
                <div> Not really Healey-oriented, but some nice pictures
                  we can all appreciate.<br>
                  <br>
                  Mike<br>
                  BN2<br>
                  <div>
                    <div dir=3D"ltr">
                      <div>
                        <div dir=3D"ltr">
                          <div>
                            <div>
                              <div><br>
                                <div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div>
                                      <div dir=3D"ltr"> </div>
                                      <br>
                                      <div>
                                        <div>
                                          <div>
                                            <div>
                                              <blockquote>
                                                <div>
                                                  <div>
                                                    <div><br>
                                                      <blockquote>
                                                        <div><b><br>
                                                          </b></div>
                                                        <div><span><b>Subjec=
t:

                                                          </b></span><span><=
b>1930

                                                          BENTLEY</b><br>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                        <br>
                                                        <div>
                                                          <div>A
                                                          Beauty!!</div>
                                                          <div><br>
                                                          &nbsp;</div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div>&nbsp;</div>
                                                          <div><br>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div><span>What
                                                          a piece of
                                                          machinery!
                                                          Under-the-hood
                                                          shots show
                                                          some amazing
                                                          details. Like,
                                                          apparently a
                                                          full set of
                                                          spare spark
                                                          plugs mounted
                                                          on the fire
                                                          wall. There
                                                          are four
                                                          carburetors.
                                                          The ignition
                                                          switch has a
                                                          "heat"
                                                          position,
                                                          which probably
                                                          means that the
                                                          engine is
                                                          equipped with
                                                          glow plugs.
                                                          The radiator
                                                          cap is a real
                                                          gem, with its
                                                          own cam and
                                                          lever system.
                                                          The jump seat
                                                          for the third
                                                          passenger,
                                                          plus its
                                                          location would
                                                          seem to add
                                                          emphasis that
                                                          he, or she, is
                                                          along strictly
                                                          to tend bar.</span=
></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div><span><br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <a moz-do-not-send=
=3D"true" rel=3D"nofollow" title=3D"http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-=
blue-train-recreation" href=3D"http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-=
train-recreation" target=3D"_blank">http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-=
blue-train-recreation</a></span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          <div dir=3D"ltr">
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>&nbsp;</div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </div>
                                                        </div>
                                                      </blockquote>
                                                    </div>
                                                  </div>
                                                </div>
                                              </blockquote>
                                            </div>
                                          </div>
                                        </div>
                                      </div>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <br>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <br>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class=3D"mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap=3D"">_______________________________________________
Support <a href=3D"http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-fr=
eetext" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.=
html</a>
Archive: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"http://www.team.net/arch=
ive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"http://www.team.net/forum=
s">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=
>[email-masked]</a>
<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/lis=
tinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class=3D"mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <meta http-equiv=3D"Context-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-=
8">
      <p class=3D"">Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.<br>
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - <a moz-do-not-send=3D"true" href=3D"http://=
www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
        Versie: 2015.0.5863 / Virusdatabase: 4328/9493 - datum van
        uitgifte: 04/09/15</p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
 =20

</div></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><span>____________________=
___________________________</span><br><span>Support <a href=3D"http://Team.N=
et">Team.Net</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team=
.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<=
/span><br><span>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.=
team.net/archive</a></span><br><span>Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/=
forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span></span><br><span><a h=
ref=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><=
span><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox=
.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/jag=
[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/jagxk120@gmai=
l.com</a></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-CEB2D21E-1563-4113-954B-EBC8F9153883--

--===============5580392466821248474==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5580392466821248474==--

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:28:30 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4670859968405048928==
 boundary="------------060809090403000309070809"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060809090403000309070809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Not so surprising. At least with an original unrestored car you know 
what you get. Most restored cars have a multitude of hidden sins that 
are very hard to find and can be way more expensive to put right.
Kees Oudesluijs

Bob schreef op 10-4-2015 om 7:53:
> To agree a bit more, last year two 300SL Gullwing appeared in the same 
> auction.
> http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-400k-more-restored-one
>
> B. Cristalli
> iPad
>
> Le 9 avr. 2015 à 10:53, Oudesluys <[email-masked] 
>
>> anything for me. I rather see a well maintained original unrestored 
>> car including the battle scars any old is likely to show.
>> Kees Oudesluijs
>>
>>
>>
>>>                             details. Like, apparently a full set of
>>>                             spare spark plugs mounted on the fire
>>>                             wall. There are four carburetors. The
>>>                             ignition switch has a "heat" position,
>>>                             which probably means that the engine is
>>>                             equipped with glow plugs. The radiator
>>>                             cap is a real gem, with its own cam and
>>>                             lever system. The jump seat for the
>>>                             third passenger, plus its location would
>>> SupportTeam.Net  <http://Team.Net>  http://www.team.net/donate.html
>>> Archive:http://www.team.net/archive
>>> Forums:http://www.team.net/forums
>>>
>>> [email-masked]
>>> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>> Support Team.Net <http://Team.Net> http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>
>
> Versie: 2015.0.5863 / Virusdatabase: 4328/9501 - datum van uitgifte: 
> 04/10/15
>

--------------060809090403000309070809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Not so surprising. At least with an
      original unrestored car you know what you get. Most restored cars
      have a multitude of hidden sins that are very hard to find and can
      be way more expensive to put right.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      Bob schreef op 10-4-2015 om 7:53:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <div>To agree a bit more, last year two 300SL Gullwing appeared in
        the same auction.</div>
      <div>The 2 cars had very similar histories.</div>
      <div>The rough one sold for a lot more than the restored one.</div>
      <div><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-400k-more-restored-one">http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-400k-more-restored-one</a><br>
        <br>
        B. Cristalli
        <div>iPad</div>
      </div>
      <div><br>
        Le 9 avr. 2015 à 10:53, Oudesluys &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
        a écrit :<br>
        <br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div>
          <div class="moz-cite-prefix">AFAIAC just another fake without
            the proper character. Does not do anything for me. I rather
            see a well maintained original unrestored car including the
            battle scars any old is likely to show.<br>
            Kees Oudesluijs<br>
            <br>
            <br>
            <br>
            Alan Seigrist schreef op 9-4-2015 om 10:05:<br>
          </div>
          <blockquote
cite="mid:CAFBXTk+2YhnB-07XfTHgivgPucn_KZ0g1rXCzeY=[email-masked]"
            type="cite">
            <div dir="ltr">With all due respect to not make light of the
              seriousness of drunk driving, I really like the fact that
              this car has built in &amp; branded brandy snifters. 
              Perfect for the lazy picnic off the road in France
              somewhere in the summer.
              <div><br>
              </div>
              <div><br>
                <div class="gmail_extra"><br>
                  <div class="gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:38
                    AM, Mike <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                        moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span>
                    wrote:<br>
                    <blockquote class="gmail_quote">
                      <div> Not really Healey-oriented, but some nice
                        pictures we can all appreciate.<br>
                        <br>
                        Mike<br>
                        BN2<br>
                        <div>
                          <div dir="ltr">
                            <div>
                              <div dir="ltr">
                                <div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div><br>
                                      <div>
                                        <div>
                                          <div>
                                            <div dir="ltr"> </div>
                                            <br>
                                            <div>
                                              <div>
                                                <div>
                                                  <div>
                                                    <blockquote>
                                                      <div>
                                                        <div>
                                                          <div><br>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div><b><br>
                                                          </b></div>
                                                          <div><span><b>Subject:

                                                          </b></span><span><b>1930

                                                          BENTLEY</b><br>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>A
                                                          Beauty!!</div>
                                                          <div><br>
                                                           </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div> </div>
                                                          <div><br>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div><span>What

                                                          a piece of
                                                          machinery!
                                                          Under-the-hood
                                                          shots show
                                                          some amazing
                                                          details. Like,
                                                          apparently a
                                                          full set of
                                                          spare spark
                                                          plugs mounted
                                                          on the fire
                                                          wall. There
                                                          are four
                                                          carburetors.
                                                          The ignition
                                                          switch has a
                                                          "heat"
                                                          position,
                                                          which probably
                                                          means that the
                                                          engine is
                                                          equipped with
                                                          glow plugs.
                                                          The radiator
                                                          cap is a real
                                                          gem, with its
                                                          own cam and
                                                          lever system.
                                                          The jump seat
                                                          for the third
                                                          passenger,
                                                          plus its
                                                          location would
                                                          seem to add
                                                          emphasis that
                                                          he, or she, is
                                                          along strictly
                                                          to tend bar.</span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div><span><br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                          rel="nofollow"
title="http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation"
                                                          href="http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation"
target="_blank">http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation</a></span></div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <div> </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </blockquote>
                                                          </div>
                                                        </div>
                                                      </div>
                                                    </blockquote>
                                                  </div>
                                                </div>
                                              </div>
                                            </div>
                                          </div>
                                        </div>
                                      </div>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                      <br>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                  <br>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <br>
            <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
            <br>
            <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Support <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
            <br>
            <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
            <br>
            <p class="">Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.<br>
              Gecontroleerd door AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
              Versie: 2015.0.5863 / Virusdatabase: 4328/9493 - datum van
              uitgifte: 04/09/15</p>
          </blockquote>
          <br>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
          <span>Support <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a
              moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
          <span>Suggested annual donation  $12.75</span><br>
          <span>Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
          <span>Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
          <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <p class="">Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.<br>
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
        Versie: 2015.0.5863 / Virusdatabase: 4328/9501 - datum van
        uitgifte: 04/10/15</p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------060809090403000309070809--

--===============4670859968405048928==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4670859968405048928==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:31:29 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4480327518709793501==
 boundary="------------000900090207000105080302"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------000900090207000105080302
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

My folks' neighbor has an unrestored 300SL in better shape--at least, 
the interior is--but it was painted black over the original silver (a 
better color, IMO, esp. with red interior).  I got a ride in it the 
other day; it's (relatively) big, heavy and solid, but not nearly as 
nimble or as much fun as our BN2.

Bob

On 4/10/2015 12:28 AM, Oudesluys wrote:
>> To agree a bit more, last year two 300SL Gullwing appeared in the 
>> same auction.

--------------000900090207000105080302
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    My folks' neighbor has an unrestored 300SL in better shape--at
    least, the interior is--but it was painted black over the original
    silver (a better color, IMO, esp. with red interior).  I got a ride
    in it the other day; it's (relatively) big, heavy and solid, but not
    nearly as nimble or as much fun as our BN2.<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/10/2015 12:28 AM, Oudesluys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]" type="cite">
      <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Not so surprising. At least with an
        original unrestored car you know what you get. Most restored
        cars have a multitude of hidden sins that are very hard to find
        and can be way more expensive to put right.<br>
        Kees Oudesluijs<br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        Bob schreef op 10-4-2015 om 7:53:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote
        cite="mid:[email-masked]"
        type="cite">
        <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; ">
        <div>To agree a bit more, last year two 300SL Gullwing appeared
          in the same auction.</div>
        <div>The 2 cars had very similar histories.</div>
        <div>The rough one sold for a lot more than the restored one.</div>
        <div><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-400k-more-restored-one">http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-400k-more-restored-one</a><br>
          <br>
          B. Cristalli
          <div>iPad</div>
        </div>
        <div><br>
          Le 9 avr. 2015 à 10:53, Oudesluys &lt;<a
            moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;

          a écrit :<br>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------000900090207000105080302--

--===============4480327518709793501==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4480327518709793501==--

---

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 23:06:30 +0800

--===============5458860414628798627==

--047d7b6d8ea4f72aae0513601b9d

300 SL was known for being a horribly handling and lousy braking car, only
good on the straights.  Oh and had cool doors and fancy matching luggage.

On Friday, April 10, 2015, Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  My folks' neighbor has an unrestored 300SL in better shape--at least, the
> interior is--but it was painted black over the original silver (a better
> color, IMO, esp. with red interior).  I got a ride in it the other day;
> it's (relatively) big, heavy and solid, but not nearly as nimble or as much
> fun as our BN2.
>
> Bob
>
>
>

--047d7b6d8ea4f72aae0513601b9d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

300 SL was known for being a horribly=C2=A0handling and lousy=C2=A0braking=
=C2=A0car, only good on the straights.=C2=A0 Oh and had cool doors and fanc=
y matching luggage.<span></span><br><br>On Friday, April 10, 2015, Bob Spid=
ell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt=
; wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;bo=
rder-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF" text=3D"#000000">
    My folks&#39; neighbor has an unrestored 300SL in better shape--at
    least, the interior is--but it was painted black over the original
    silver (a better color, IMO, esp. with red interior).=C2=A0 I got a rid=
e
    in it the other day; it&#39;s (relatively) big, heavy and solid, but no=
t
    nearly as nimble or as much fun as our BN2.<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    <div><br></div>
  </div>

</blockquote>

--047d7b6d8ea4f72aae0513601b9d--

--===============5458860414628798627==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5458860414628798627==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:19:15 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8390749622261687946==
	boundary="----=_Part_1302868_113173127.1428679155520"

------=_Part_1302868_113173127.1428679155520
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Much like a '70s era American 'muscle' car (except for the doors). 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Alan Seigrist" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Bob Spidell" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "healeys" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 8:06:30 AM 
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1930 BENTLEY 

300 SL was known for being a horribly handling and lousy braking car, only good on the straights. Oh and had cool doors and fancy matching luggage. 

On Friday, April 10, 2015, Bob Spidell < [email-masked] > wrote: 

My folks' neighbor has an unrestored 300SL in better shape--at least, the interior is--but it was painted black over the original silver (a better color, IMO, esp. with red interior). I got a ride in it the other day; it's (relatively) big, heavy and solid, but not nearly as nimble or as much fun as our BN2. 

Bob 

------=_Part_1302868_113173127.1428679155520
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Much like a '70s era American 'muscle'=
 car (except for the doors).<br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div =
style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:no=
ne;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=
=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: <=
/b>"Alan Seigrist" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Bob Spidell"=
 &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc: </b>"healeys" &lt;[email-masked]=
m.net&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Friday, April 10, 2015 8:06:30 AM<br><b>Subject: =
</b>Re: [Healeys] 1930 BENTLEY<br><div><br></div>300 SL was known for being=
 a horribly&nbsp;handling and lousy&nbsp;braking&nbsp;car, only good on the=
 straights.&nbsp; Oh and had cool doors and fancy matching luggage.<span></=
span><br><div><br></div>On Friday, April 10, 2015, Bob Spidell &lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"mailto:=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><blockquote cl=
ass=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;p=
adding-left:1ex" data-mce-style=3D"margin: 0 0 0 .8ex; border-left: 1px #cc=
c solid; padding-left: 1ex;"><div>My folks' neighbor has an unrestored 300S=
L in better shape--at least, the interior is--but it was painted black over=
 the original silver (a better color, IMO, esp. with red interior).&nbsp; I=
 got a ride in it the other day; it's (relatively) big, heavy and solid, bu=
t not nearly as nimble or as much fun as our BN2.<br> <br> Bob<br> <br><div=
><br></div></div></blockquote></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1302868_113173127.1428679155520--

--===============8390749622261687946==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8390749622261687946==--

---

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 18:52:01 -0500

--===============5835229128254061474==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0268_01D073BF.6DD44500"

------=_NextPart_000_0268_01D073BF.6DD44500
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

That is cool that you got  chance to ride in the SL, funny you should =
compare them to the Austin Healey. The 300SLs and 100s actually competed =
against each other in the same class in SCCA racing when they were new =
and newish, the SL ended the Healey's days as a front runner (at least =
if there was a Merc or two entered in the race) in their class.  In =
those days classification was based on displacement, they went to a more =
performance or potential performance based formula shortly after that. =20

If you look at SCCA race results by class you will see a lot of 100s =
(often simply identified as "Austin Healey" as it was the only one in =
those days) and 300SLs in D production.  Not really a fair fight, the SL =
sold for more than twice as much as the Healey.

 http://www.ferrariexperts.com/SCCA%20results%201956.htm#TOR=20

Greg Lemon

From: Bob Spidell=20
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 9:31 AM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1930 BENTLEY

My folks' neighbor has an unrestored 300SL in better shape--at least, =
the interior is--but it was painted black over the original silver (a =
better color, IMO, esp. with red interior).  I got a ride in it the =
other day; it's (relatively) big, heavy and solid, but not nearly as =
nimble or as much fun as our BN2.

Bob

  Not so surprising. At least with an original unrestored car you know =
what you get. Most restored cars have a multitude of hidden sins that =
are very hard to find and can be way more expensive to put right.
  Kees Oudesluijs

    To agree a bit more, last year two 300SL Gullwing appeared in the =
same auction.
    The 2 cars had very similar histories.
    The rough one sold for a lot more than the restored one.
    =
http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-400k-mor=
e-restored-one

    B. Cristalli=20
    iPad

    Le 9 avr. 2015 =E0 10:53, Oudesluys <[email-masked]> a =
=E9crit :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0268_01D073BF.6DD44500
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DWindows-1252 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.17690"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-TOP: 15px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px" =
leftMargin=3D0=20
topMargin=3D0 bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000 CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>That is cool that you got&nbsp; chance to ride =
in the=20
SL, funny you should compare them to the Austin Healey. The 300SLs and =
100s=20
actually competed against each other in the same class in SCCA racing =
when they=20
were new and newish, the SL ended the Healey's days as a front runner =
(at least=20
if there was a Merc or two entered in the race) in their class.&nbsp; In =
those=20
days classification was&nbsp;based on displacement, they went to a more=20
performance or potential performance based formula shortly after =
that.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>If you look at SCCA race results by class you =
will see a=20
lot of 100s (often simply identified as "Austin Healey" as it was the =
only one=20
in those days) and 300SLs in D production.&nbsp; Not really a fair =
fight, the SL=20
sold for more than twice as much as the Healey.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>&nbsp;<A=20
title=3D"http://www.ferrariexperts.com/SCCA%20results%201956.htm#TOR&#10;=
CTRL + Click to follow link"=20
href=3D"http://www.ferrariexperts.com/SCCA%20results%201956.htm#TOR">http=
://www.ferrariexperts.com/SCCA%20results%201956.htm#TOR</A></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DCalibri>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>Greg Lemon</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3D"mailto:[email-masked]&#10;CTRL + Click to follow link"=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Bob Spidell</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Friday, April 10, 2015 9:31 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Healeys] 1930 BENTLEY</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>My folks' neighbor has an unrestored 300SL in better =
shape--at=20
least, the interior is--but it was painted black over the original =
silver (a=20
better color, IMO, esp. with red interior).&nbsp; I got a ride in it the =
other=20
day; it's (relatively) big, heavy and solid, but not nearly as nimble or =
as much=20
fun as our BN2.<BR><BR>Bob<BR><BR>
<DIV class=3Dmoz-cite-prefix>On 4/10/2015 12:28 AM, Oudesluys =
wrote:<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE cite=3Dmid:[email-masked] type=3D"cite">
  <DIV class=3Dmoz-cite-prefix>Not so surprising. At least with an =
original=20
  unrestored car you know what you get. Most restored cars have a =
multitude of=20
  hidden sins that are very hard to find and can be way more expensive =
to put=20
  right.<BR>Kees Oudesluijs<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Bob schreef op 10-4-2015 =
om=20
  7:53:<BR></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE cite=3Dmid:[email-masked]=20
  type=3D"cite">
    <META content=3D"text/html; " http-equiv=3DContext-Type>
    <DIV>To agree a bit more, last year two 300SL Gullwing appeared in =
the same=20
    auction.</DIV>
    <DIV>The 2 cars had very similar histories.</DIV>
    <DIV>The rough one sold for a lot more than the restored one.</DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-gullwing-fetches-=
400k-more-restored-one"=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/unrestored-=
gullwing-fetches-400k-more-restored-one</A><BR><BR>B.=20
    Cristalli=20
    <DIV>iPad</DIV></DIV>
    <DIV><BR>Le 9 avr. 2015 =E0 10:53, Oudesluys &lt;<A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A>&gt; a=20
  =E9crit&nbsp;:<BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<P>
<HR>

<P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>Support =
Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR><BR></=
BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0268_01D073BF.6DD44500--

--===============5835229128254061474==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5835229128254061474==--

---

From: Peter Dzwig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:43:50 +0100

See here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/classics/bentley-speed-six-at-retromobile/

and when I last saw it in summer 2005 at the Concours d'Elégance at the Goodwood
Revival, only as I recall it was brown with a black roof

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album16/BlueTrainSpecialGoodwood2005.jpg.html

the latter is copyright me, 2005.

The story has always fascinated me, but I think that a lot more planning must
have gone into it than is normally acknowledged.

Peter Dzwig

On 09/04/2015 01:38, Mike wrote:
>                         What a piece of machinery! Under-the-hood shots show
>                         some amazing details. Like, apparently a full set of
>                         spare spark plugs mounted on the fire wall. There are
>                         four carburetors. The ignition switch has a "heat"
>                         position, which probably means that the engine is
>                         equipped with glow plugs. The radiator cap is a real
>                         gem, with its own cam and lever system. The jump seat
>                         for the third passenger, plus its location would seem to
>                         add emphasis that he, or she, is along strictly to tend bar.
> 
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> 

-- 

===========================================================
Dr Peter Dzwig				

[email-masked]

ox.team.net