Subject: [Healeys] BN1/BN2 sought

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:07:59 +0800

--===============7939509686671998914==

--047d7bdc9d96c309330513969caf

All -

I have a good friend here in HK who is looking for a nice BN1 or BN2,
probably prefer BN2.  He prefers RHD, and preferably something perhaps with
some provenance.

If any of you on the list know of anything, I'd appreciate it.  My friend
probably has talked to a few of you in OZ.

I tried to talk him into buying a BN3 since they're chock a block, but he'd
have nothing of it.

Cheers!

Alan

--047d7bdc9d96c309330513969caf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All -<div><br></div><div>I have a good friend here in HK w=
ho is looking for a nice BN1 or BN2, probably prefer BN2.=C2=A0 He prefers =
RHD, and preferably something perhaps with some provenance.</div><div><br><=
/div><div>If any of you on the list know of anything, I&#39;d appreciate it=
.=C2=A0 My friend probably has talked to a few of you in OZ.</div><div><br>=
</div><div>I tried to talk him into buying a BN3 since they&#39;re chock a =
block, but he&#39;d have nothing of it.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers!<br=
></div><div><br></div><div>Alan</div></div>

--047d7bdc9d96c309330513969caf--

--===============7939509686671998914==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7939509686671998914==--