Subject: [Healeys] AHS-3707 On Auction

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:15:58 -0400

--===============8691331995972049704==

--f46d04428c1e4c716005166d6f88

Not too late to register to bid on 100S chassis no AHS-3707 at Lake Como
this weekend:
http://www.rmauctions.com/ve15/villa-erba/lots/1955-austin-healey-100s/1073525
 Estimate is $1-1.2 mil.  Last sold for $632,500  at Amelia Island in 2011

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville

--f46d04428c1e4c716005166d6f88
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Not too late to register to bid on 100S chassis no AHS-370=
7 at Lake Como this weekend: =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.rmauctions.com/ve1=
5/villa-erba/lots/1955-austin-healey-100s/1073525">http://www.rmauctions.co=
m/ve15/villa-erba/lots/1955-austin-healey-100s/1073525</a> =C2=A0Estimate i=
s $1-1.2 mil.=C2=A0 Last sold for $632,500 =C2=A0at Amelia Island in 2011<d=
iv><br></div><div>Happy Healeying,</div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--f46d04428c1e4c716005166d6f88--

--===============8691331995972049704==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8691331995972049704==--