Subject: Re: [Healeys] wire wheels.

From: Larry Wendland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 22:34:14 -0400

Try this, I found it on "anywho.com" 

John Blake
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
831-465-0617

-----Original Message-----
From: healeymanjim <[email-masked]>
To: healeys <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, May 11, 2015 10:25 pm
Subject: [Healeys] wire wheels.

anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz who trues up wirewheels?_______________________________________________Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donation  $12.75Archive:http://www.team.net/archiveForums:http://www.team.net/[email-masked]://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeysUnsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Richard Kahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 21:53:06 -0700

--===============7370877641455106808==
	boundary="_543d18f3-6be4-4237-92da-1c947221cc84_"

--_543d18f3-6be4-4237-92da-1c947221cc84_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have used his services a couple of times in the past. Phone number is 831=
-465-0617.  Cell 831-227-1376. He lists a web sight as [email-masked]=
.=20
Rich Kahn

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Mon=2C 11 May 2015 19:17:17 -0700
>=20
> anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz who trues up wire=
 wheels?
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/tahoehe=
[email-masked]
>=20
 		 	   		  =

--_543d18f3-6be4-4237-92da-1c947221cc84_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I have used his services a coupl=
e of times in the past. Phone number is 831-465-0617.&nbsp=3B Cell 831-227-=
1376. He lists a web sight as [email-masked]. <br>Rich Kahn<br><br><d=
iv>&gt=3B From: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B To: [email-masked].=
net<br>&gt=3B Date: Mon=2C 11 May 2015 19:17:17 -0700<br>&gt=3B Subject: [H=
ealeys] wire wheels.<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B anyone have the phone # of john b=
lake (?) in santa cruz who trues up wire wheels?<br>&gt=3B ________________=
_______________________________<br>&gt=3B Support Team.Net http://www.team.=
net/donate.html<br>&gt=3B Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>&gt=3B Archi=
ve: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B Forums: http://www.team.net/forum=
s<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B http://autox.team.n=
et/mailman/listinfo/healeys<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Manage: http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B <=
br></div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_543d18f3-6be4-4237-92da-1c947221cc84_--

--===============7370877641455106808==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7370877641455106808==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 21:59:18 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7997554130986351109==
 boundary="------------040305010908090100070608"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040305010908090100070608
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If you get ahold of him please let us know.  I've tried to contact him 
over the last couple years and he seems to have gone off the grid.  
Website is a 404.

Bob

On 5/11/2015 9:53 PM, Richard Kahn wrote:
> I have used his services a couple of times in the past. Phone number 
> is 831-465-0617.  Cell 831-227-1376. He lists a web sight as 
> [email-masked].
> Rich Kahn
>
> > Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:17:17 -0700
> > anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz who trues up 
> wire wheels?
>

--------------040305010908090100070608
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    If you get ahold of him please let us know.  I've tried to contact
    him over the last couple years and he seems to have gone off the
    grid.  Website is a 404.<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/11/2015 9:53 PM, Richard Kahn
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
      <div dir="ltr">I have used his services a couple of times in the
        past. Phone number is 831-465-0617.  Cell 831-227-1376. He lists
        a web sight as <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>. <br>
        Rich Kahn<br>
        <br>
        <div>&gt; From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
          &gt; To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
          &gt; Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:17:17 -0700<br>
          &gt; Subject: [Healeys] wire wheels.<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz
          who trues up wire wheels?<br>
          <br>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------040305010908090100070608--

--===============7997554130986351109==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7997554130986351109==--

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 22:08:04 -0700

--===============1517267081536764104==

--Apple-Mail-8--18964909
	charset=us-ascii

Try this link:

http://jbswirewheel.com/

Wilko

On May 11, 2015, at 9:53 PM, Richard Kahn wrote:

> I have used his services a couple of times in the past. Phone number =
is 831-465-0617.  Cell 831-227-1376. He lists a web sight as =
[email-masked].=20
> > anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz who trues up =
wire wheels?
> > Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-8--18964909
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"x-msg://63/"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><div>Try this =
link:</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><a =
href=3D"http://jbswirewheel.com/">http://jbswirewheel.com/</a><div><br></d=
iv><div>Wilko</div><div><br></div><div><br><div><div>On May 11, 2015, at =
9:53 PM, Richard Kahn wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div =
class=3D"hmmessage" style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri; =
"><div dir=3D"ltr">I have used his services a couple of times in the =
past. Phone number is 831-465-0617.&nbsp; Cell 831-227-1376. He lists a =
web sight as<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>Rich =
Kahn<br><br><div>&gt; From:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br=
>&gt; To:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; =
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:17:17 -0700<br>&gt; Subject: [Healeys] wire =
wheels.<br>&gt;<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>&gt;=
 anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz who trues up =
wire wheels?<br>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt; Support<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>&gt; Suggested annual donation $12.75<br>&gt; Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>&g=
t; Forums:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>&gt;=
<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>&gt;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt;<=
span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>&gt;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>&gt; =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/tahoehealey@hotmail.=
com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
</a><br>&gt;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br></div></div>_____________=
__________________________________<br>Support<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br>=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a=
 =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br><br>=
</div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-8--18964909--

--===============1517267081536764104==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1517267081536764104==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 22:48:41 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1776463223338880745==
 boundary="------------020204040204090604050400"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020204040204090604050400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yikes!  Too far to haul my wheels 'over the hill' to Santa Cruz. Glad to 
see he's back in biz, though.

He may be in TX, but that MGA is sitting in his driveway in SC.

Bob

On 5/11/2015 10:08 PM, Wilko2 wrote:
>> is 831-465-0617.  Cell 831-227-1376. He lists a web sight 
>> Rich Kahn
>>
>> > anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz who trues 
>> up wire wheels?
>> > SupportTeam.Net <http://Team.Net>http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> > Archive:http://www.team.net/archive
>> > Forums:http://www.team.net/forums
>> >
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>> >
>> SupportTeam.Net <http://Team.Net>http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive:http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums:http://www.team.net/forums
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------020204040204090604050400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Yikes!  Too far to haul my wheels 'over the hill' to Santa Cruz. 
    Glad to see he's back in biz, though.<br>
    <br>
    He may be in TX, but that MGA is sitting in his driveway in SC.<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/11/2015 10:08 PM, Wilko2 wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite"><base href="x-msg://63/">
      <div>Try this link:</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://jbswirewheel.com/">http://jbswirewheel.com/</a>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Wilko</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div><br>
        <div>
          <div>On May 11, 2015, at 9:53 PM, Richard Kahn wrote:</div>
          <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
          <blockquote type="cite">
            <div class="hmmessage" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family:
              Calibri; ">
              <div dir="ltr">I have used his services a couple of times
                in the past. Phone number is 831-465-0617.  Cell
                831-227-1376. He lists a web sight as<span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.<span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br>
                Rich Kahn<br>
                <br>
                <div>&gt; From:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  &gt; To:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  &gt; Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:17:17 -0700<br>
                  &gt; Subject: [Healeys] wire wheels.<br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br>
                  &gt; anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in
                  santa cruz who trues up wire wheels?<br>
                  &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
                  &gt; Support<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a><span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  &gt; Suggested annual donation $12.75<br>
                  &gt; Archive:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                  &gt; Forums:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br>
                  &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage:<span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br>
                </div>
              </div>
              _______________________________________________<br>
              Support<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a><span
                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
              Archive:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
              Forums:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
              <br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              Unsubscribe/Manage:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
              <br>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------020204040204090604050400--

--===============1776463223338880745==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1776463223338880745==--

---

From: "John Spaur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:03:47 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2571884055544969742==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0069_01D08CA3.53471670"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01D08CA3.53471670
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I use West Valley Auto Tech at 180 Campbell Avenue, Campbell, CA.
408-378-1281. There is a particular person that does wire wheels but I
cannot recall his name.

John

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob
Spidell
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 10:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] wire wheels.

Bob

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01D08CA3.53471670
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><base href=3D"x-msg://63/"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>I use West Valley Auto Tech at 180 Campbell Avenue, Campbell, CA. =
408-378-1281. There is a particular person that does wire wheels but I =
cannot recall his name.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>John<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'> Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Bob Spidell<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, May 11, 2015 10:49 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] =
wire wheels.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Yikes!&nbsp; Too far to haul my wheels =
'over the hill' to Santa Cruz.&nbsp; Glad to see he's back in biz, =
though.<br><br>He may be in TX, but that MGA is sitting in his driveway =
in SC.<br><br>Bob<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0069_01D08CA3.53471670--

--===============2571884055544969742==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2571884055544969742==--

---

From: Tracy Drummond <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:59:41 -0700

--===============5299701720296033616==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-0F286DD8-2CD3-4B9D-8818-E80C2D176C2C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-0F286DD8-2CD3-4B9D-8818-E80C2D176C2C
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

He's worth the trip. =20

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 11, 2015, at 10:48 PM, Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> Yikes!  Too far to haul my wheels 'over the hill' to Santa Cruz.  Glad to s=
ee he's back in biz, though.
>>> I have used his services a couple of times in the past. Phone number is 8=
31-465-0617.  Cell 831-227-1376. He lists a web sight as [email-masked]=
z.=20
>>> > anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz who trues up w=
ire wheels?
>>> > Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/taho=
[email-masked]
>>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/e-wilk=
[email-masked]
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/bspidel=
[email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/bigheale=
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-0F286DD8-2CD3-4B9D-8818-E80C2D176C2C
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>He's worth the trip. &nbsp;<br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>On May 11, 2015, at 10:48 PM, Bob Spidell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>
  
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv="Content-Type">

    Yikes!&nbsp; Too far to haul my wheels 'over the hill' to Santa Cruz.&nbsp;
    Glad to see he's back in biz, though.<br>
    <br>
    He may be in TX, but that MGA is sitting in his driveway in SC.<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/11/2015 10:08 PM, Wilko2 wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]" type="cite"><base href="x-msg://63/">
      <div>Try this link:</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://jbswirewheel.com/">http://jbswirewheel.com/</a>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Wilko</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div><br>
        <div>
          <div>On May 11, 2015, at 9:53 PM, Richard Kahn wrote:</div>
          <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
          <blockquote type="cite">
            <div class="hmmessage" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family:
              Calibri; ">
              <div dir="ltr">I have used his services a couple of times
                in the past. Phone number is 831-465-0617.&nbsp; Cell
                831-227-1376. He lists a web sight as<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>
                Rich Kahn<br>
                <br>
                <div>&gt; From:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  &gt; To:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  &gt; Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:17:17 -0700<br>
                  &gt; Subject: [Healeys] wire wheels.<br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>
                  &gt; anyone have the phone # of john blake (?) in
                  santa cruz who trues up wire wheels?<br>
                  &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
                  &gt; Support<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a><span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  &gt; Suggested annual donation $12.75<br>
                  &gt; Archive:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                  &gt; Forums:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>
                  &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                  &gt;<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>
                </div>
              </div>
              _______________________________________________<br>
              Support<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a><span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>
              Archive:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
              Forums:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
              <br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              Unsubscribe/Manage:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
              <br>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Support <a href="http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>

</div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>Support <a href="http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br><span>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br><span>Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span></span><br><span><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span><a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-0F286DD8-2CD3-4B9D-8818-E80C2D176C2C--

--===============5299701720296033616==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5299701720296033616==--

---

From: Richard Kahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 17:42:39 -0700

--===============2193366841480889457==
	boundary="_6d557b7e-7a8b-4f42-afa1-6bd4db4cade2_"

--_6d557b7e-7a8b-4f42-afa1-6bd4db4cade2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Texas???? I thought I had my wheels done within the last two years at his h=
ouse in Santa Cruz. Damn getting old isn't fun.
Rich Kahn

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon=2C 11 May 2015 22:08:04 -0700
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] wire wheels.

Try this link:

http://jbswirewheel.com/
Wilko

On May 11=2C 2015=2C at 9:53 PM=2C Richard Kahn wrote:I have used his servi=
ces a couple of times in the past. Phone number is 831-465-0617.  Cell 831-=
227-1376. He lists a web sight as [email-masked].=20
Rich Kahn

 wheels?
[email-masked]

[email-masked]

@cox.net

_______________________________________________=0A=
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive=0A=
=0A=
[email-masked]=0A=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys=0A=
=0A=
[email-masked] 		 	   		  =

--_6d557b7e-7a8b-4f42-afa1-6bd4db4cade2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Texas???? I thought I had my whe=
els done within the last two years at his house in Santa Cruz. Damn getting=
 old isn't fun.<br>Rich Kahn<br><br><div><hr id=3D"stopSpelling">From: e-wi=
[email-masked]<br>Date: Mon=2C 11 May 2015 22:08:04 -0700<br>CC: healeys@aut=
ox.team.net<br>Subject: Re: [Healeys] wire wheels.<br><br><div>Try this lin=
k:</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><a href=3D"http://jbswirewheel.com/" =
target=3D"_blank">http://jbswirewheel.com/</a><div><br></div><div>Wilko</di=
v><div><br></div><div><br><div><div>On May 11=2C 2015=2C at 9:53 PM=2C Rich=
ard Kahn wrote:</div><br class=3D"ecxApple-interchange-newline"><blockquote=
><div class=3D"ecxhmmessage" style=3D"font-size:12pt=3Bfont-family:Calibri=
=3B"><div dir=3D"ltr">I have used his services a couple of times in the pas=
t. Phone number is 831-465-0617.&nbsp=3B Cell 831-227-1376. He lists a web =
sight as<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><a href=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.<span class=3D"ecxApp=
le-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><br>Rich Kahn<br><br><div>&gt=3B From:<s=
pan class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><a href=3D"mailto:hea=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt=3B To:<span cl=
ass=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><a href=3D"mailto:healeys@a=
utox.team.net">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt=3B Date: Mon=2C 11 May 201=
5 19:17:17 -0700<br>&gt=3B Subject: [Healeys] wire wheels.<br>&gt=3B<span c=
lass=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><br>&gt=3B anyone have the=
 phone # of john blake (?) in santa cruz who trues up wire wheels?<br>&gt=
=3B _______________________________________________<br>&gt=3B Support<span =
class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><a href=3D"http://Team.Ne=
t" target=3D"_blank">Team.Net</a><span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&=
nbsp=3B</span><a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank"=
>http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt=3B Suggested annual donation $1=
2.75<br>&gt=3B Archive:<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</s=
pan><a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://www.te=
am.net/archive</a><br>&gt=3B Forums:<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space=
">&nbsp=3B</span><a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://www.team.net/forums</a><br>&gt=3B<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-sp=
ace">&nbsp=3B</span><br>&gt=3B<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbs=
p=3B</span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
</a><br>&gt=3B<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><a hr=
ef=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>&gt=3B<span class=3D"ecx=
Apple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><br>&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Manage:<span c=
lass=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><a href=3D"http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/healeys/tahoehealey%40hotmail.com" target=3D"_blank"=
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><=
br>&gt=3B<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><br></div>=
</div>_______________________________________________<br>Support<span class=
=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><a href=3D"http://Team.Net" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">Team.Net</a><span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=
=3B</span><a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp=3B$12.7=
5<br>Archive:<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span><a hre=
f=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/arc=
hive</a><br>Forums:<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</span>=
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.ne=
t/forums</a><br><br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Healeys@autox=
.team.net</a><br><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><b=
r>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"ecxApple-converted-space">&nbsp=3B</spa=
n><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/e-wilkins%40cox.=
net" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/e-wilk=
[email-masked]</a><br><br></div></blockquote></div><br></div><br>_____________=
__________________________________=0A=
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive=0A=
=0A=
[email-masked]=0A=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys=0A=
=0A=
[email-masked]</div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_6d557b7e-7a8b-4f42-afa1-6bd4db4cade2_--

--===============2193366841480889457==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2193366841480889457==--