Subject: [Healeys] Coronet Cream color codes

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 18:10:16 +0800

--===============7871061204542082222==

--047d7b6736106a0d3b05156700dc

All -

Is there any list wisdom a good approximate color comp for coronet cream?
I have a very early BN1 which I am taking back to original paint color,
which according to the certificate is Coronet Cream.

I know the color is kind of a light latte color...

Any help on this is appreciated.

Best,

Alan

--047d7b6736106a0d3b05156700dc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All -<div><br></div><div>Is there any list wisdom a good a=
pproximate color comp for coronet cream?=C2=A0 I have a very early BN1 whic=
h I am taking back to original paint color, which according to the certific=
ate is Coronet Cream.</div><div><br></div><div>I know the color is kind of =
a light latte color...</div><div><br></div><div>Any help on this is appreci=
ated.</div><div><br></div><div>Best,</div><div><br></div><div>Alan=C2=A0</d=
iv></div>

--047d7b6736106a0d3b05156700dc--

--===============7871061204542082222==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7871061204542082222==--