Subject: [Healeys] Steering wheels

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 18:12:15 -0400

--===============0760306199143643442==

--001a113ad69ee0f79005163a4073

What was the original diameter of the steering wheels on our Healeys. Was
it 14", 15" or 16".  There seems to no conclusive answer on some of the
sites.  Did the size change with different cars?

I will be going to Enclave with my daughter as a co driver and she has
tennis elbow in both arms so I am thinking a 16" wheel to make it easier
for her.

If 16" is incorrect, I can always switch to the correct size afterwards.

Once again I ask for the collective wisdom of the list.

Thanks,

Fred
63BJ7

--001a113ad69ee0f79005163a4073
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div><div><div><div>What was the original diamet=
er of the steering wheels on our Healeys. Was it 14&quot;, 15&quot; or 16&q=
uot;.=C2=A0 There seems to no conclusive answer on some of the sites.=C2=A0=
 Did the size change with different cars?<br><br></div>I will be going to E=
nclave with my daughter as a co driver and she has tennis elbow in both arm=
s so I am thinking a 16&quot; wheel to make it easier for her.<br><br></div=
>If 16&quot; is incorrect, I can always switch to the correct size afterwar=
ds.<br><br></div>Once again I ask for the collective wisdom of the list.<br=
><br></div>Thanks,<br><br></div>Fred <br></div>63BJ7<br></div>

--001a113ad69ee0f79005163a4073--

--===============0760306199143643442==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0760306199143643442==--