Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Door striker adjustment thanks

From: Tom Morrione <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 12:50:45 -0600

--===============1805410211306868140==

--001a113d24aaed68b405165fab51

Thanks very much to those who offered suggestions on how to address the
door latch problem I'm having. Jean Caron's pictures helped a lot.  It
turns out that the door set up that I have has a little of almost all the
problems folks noted, including too fat fur flex weather stripping in a
couple of places. I'm addressing them one by one and will keep you "posted"
 (sorry!). Hopefully, I'll not have to re-set the windshield pillars.

Tom

--001a113d24aaed68b405165fab51
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Thanks very much to those who offered suggestions on how t=
o address the door latch problem I&#39;m having. Jean Caron&#39;s pictures =
helped a lot.=C2=A0 It turns out that the door set up that I have has a lit=
tle of almost all the problems folks noted, including too fat fur flex weat=
her stripping in a couple of places. I&#39;m addressing them one by one and=
 will keep you &quot;posted&quot; =C2=A0(sorry!). Hopefully, I&#39;ll not h=
ave to re-set the windshield pillars.<div><br></div><div>Tom</div></div>

--001a113d24aaed68b405165fab51--

--===============1805410211306868140==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1805410211306868140==--