Subject: [Healeys] WOSP High Torque Starter motor

From: "Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 21:49:58 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7487172505252737295==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0013_01D085EB.19A50BC0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01D085EB.19A50BC0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just fitted a WOSP High Torque starter motor today to the Healey while I =
was doing some work on the engine to replace the front pulley oil seal. =
What a difference the starter makes to the engine cranking speed when =
compared to the original inertia starter. Wish I had done it earlier.

I=E2=80=99ve uploaded a few images at the following link:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/112645469514922080772/posts/BTQadf2wFBX?pid=3D=
6144748229861580914&oid=3D112645469514922080772

Tom
AH3000 MKIII BJ8
MG MGA 1600 MKI
1989 Mini Park Lane
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01D085EB.19A50BC0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Just fitted a WOSP High Torque starter motor today to the Healey =
while I=20
was doing some work on the engine to replace the front pulley oil seal. =
What a=20
difference the starter makes to the engine cranking speed when compared =
to the=20
original inertia starter. Wish I had done it earlier.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I=E2=80=99ve uploaded a few images at the following link:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/112645469514922080772/posts/BTQadf2wF=
BX?pid=3D6144748229861580914&amp;oid=3D112645469514922080772=20
href=3D"https://plus.google.com/u/0/112645469514922080772/posts/BTQadf2wF=
BX?pid=3D6144748229861580914&amp;oid=3D112645469514922080772">https://plu=
s.google.com/u/0/112645469514922080772/posts/BTQadf2wFBX?pid=3D6144748229=
861580914&amp;oid=3D112645469514922080772</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom</DIV>AH3000 MKIII BJ8<BR>MG MGA 1600 MKI<BR>1989 Mini Park=20
Lane</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01D085EB.19A50BC0--

--===============7487172505252737295==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7487172505252737295==--