Subject: [Healeys] LeMans 2015

From: "J. Armour" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 19:05:35 +1000

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--===============8365557497581998833==
	boundary="B_3517153537_1281877"

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--B_3517153537_1281877
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

I have been watching the 24 Hour race on pay TV.  Great footage. Reminds me
of doing 4 laps prior to the 2000 race in the ex-works streamlined Sprite
that was raced in the 1966, 67 and 68 race. Identified as UK license HNX456D
this was the last AH raced by Donald Healey.  1293cc and 154mph down
Mulsanne straight in 1968. It still took a long tome to do the 8 mile lap in
2000.  7200rpm in 5th gear down Mulsanne. It was awarded the trophy for the
Best Finishing car in 1967 & 68.

Check out eBay you can buy two similar  ex-works Sprites right now

PS all the sparks were Lucas

Joe

--B_3517153537_1281877
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: s=
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 14px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><div>I have been watching the 24 =
Hour race on pay TV. &nbsp;Great footage. Reminds me of doing 4 laps prior t=
o the 2000 race in the ex-works streamlined Sprite that was raced in the 196=
6, 67 and 68 race. Identified as UK license HNX456D this was the last AH rac=
ed by Donald Healey. &nbsp;1293cc and 154mph down Mulsanne straight in 1968.=
 It still took a long tome to do the 8 mile lap in 2000. &nbsp;7200rpm in 5t=
h gear down Mulsanne. It was awarded the trophy for the Best Finishing car i=
n 1967 &amp; 68.</div><div><br></div><div>Check out eBay you can buy two sim=
ilar &nbsp;ex-works Sprites right now</div><div><br></div><div>PS all the sp=
arks were Lucas</div><div><br></div><div>Joe</div></body></html>

--B_3517153537_1281877--

--===============8365557497581998833==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8365557497581998833==--