Subject: [Healeys] Early Friday Funnies

From: Curtis Arndt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:50:48 -0700

--===============7578774201800422674==

--001a11366a4e9c5efd0518d450e5

Sorry for this, but I sent this photo to an AH and motorcycle buddy of mine
and when my wife saw it she chuckled and said it should say... OOO LOOK,
AUSTIN HEALEY PARTS!"

Cheers,

Curt

--001a11366a4e9c5efd0518d450e5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Sorry for this, but I sent this photo to an AH a=
nd motorcycle buddy of mine and when my wife saw it she chuckled and said i=
t should say... OOO LOOK, AUSTIN HEALEY PARTS!&quot;<br><br></div>Cheers,<b=
r><br></div>Curt<br><img tabindex=3D"0" class=3D"" style=3D"width: 598px; m=
in-height: 566px;" src=3D"https://scontent-lax1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1=
/v/t1.0-9/11407256_1000912293255246_8728321509196935506_n.jpg?oh=3D2d46048e=
7feff348501f9f5859b23e8c&amp;oe=3D55F0462F" alt=3D""><br></div>

--001a11366a4e9c5efd0518d450e5--

--===============7578774201800422674==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7578774201800422674==--