Subject: [Healeys] rebuilt HD8s

From: George Vernau Sr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:56:17 -0500

--===============4943436782046378972==

--001a11c37bcc4c04700517a34ad6

I recently rebuilt the HD8 carbs on my 1967 BJ8 and the car runs great
again (although the price of carb kits is just crazy these days). However,
I notice a slight increase in idle speed whenever I put my foot on the
brake, like when sitting at a light.  I can't ever remember noticing this
before, is there a vacuum leak or is the booster not working properly?  Any
ideas?
Thanks for any input,
George Vernau
Houston TX

--001a11c37bcc4c04700517a34ad6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I recently rebuilt the HD8 carbs on my 1967 BJ8 and the ca=
r runs great again (although the price of carb kits is just crazy these day=
s). However, I notice a slight increase in idle speed whenever I put my foo=
t on the brake, like when sitting at a light.=C2=A0 I can&#39;t ever rememb=
er noticing this before, is there a vacuum leak or is the booster not worki=
ng properly?=C2=A0 Any ideas?<div>Thanks for any input,</div><div>George Ve=
rnau</div><div>Houston TX</div></div>

--001a11c37bcc4c04700517a34ad6--

--===============4943436782046378972==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4943436782046378972==--