Subject: [Healeys] Looking for ideas

From: Michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:42:51 -0400 boundary="_232F8ABB-0A73-4C06-A2BF-0B63B7FBD3B5_"

--_232F8ABB-0A73-4C06-A2BF-0B63B7FBD3B5_
	boundary="_46BE33C3-FBD8-47EE-9188-477C15471088_"

--_46BE33C3-FBD8-47EE-9188-477C15471088_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I left the seized shackle pins in both sides of this BN1 when it went off t=
o TechnoStrip in the hope that they would come loose.
They didn't so I've spent an inordinate amount of time trying to extract th=
em without wreaking the mounts on the frame.
Made a special puller, applied loss of heat, drilled right through each bus=
h, grumbled a lot but they will not move despite being subjected to massive=
 amount of force.
Any ideas...damaging the mounts in the chassis makes for a very tedious rep=
air.
Michael S.
BN1 #174

--_46BE33C3-FBD8-47EE-9188-477C15471088_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">I left the seized shackle pins in both sides of th=
is BN1 when it went off to TechnoStrip in the hope that they would come loo=
se.<br>They didn't so I've spent an inordinate amount of time trying to ext=
ract them without wreaking the mounts on the frame.<br>Made a special pulle=
r, applied loss of heat, drilled right through each bush, grumbled a lot bu=
t they will not move despite being subjected to massive amount of force.<br=
>Any ideas...damaging the mounts in the chassis makes for a very tedious re=
pair.<br>Michael S.<br>BN1 #174<br></div></div></body></html>=

--_46BE33C3-FBD8-47EE-9188-477C15471088_--

--_232F8ABB-0A73-4C06-A2BF-0B63B7FBD3B5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20150625_002.jpg"

--_232F8ABB-0A73-4C06-A2BF-0B63B7FBD3B5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20150625_003.jpg"

--_232F8ABB-0A73-4C06-A2BF-0B63B7FBD3B5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20150625_004.jpg"

--_232F8ABB-0A73-4C06-A2BF-0B63B7FBD3B5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_232F8ABB-0A73-4C06-A2BF-0B63B7FBD3B5_--