Subject: [Healeys] Missing Under Load

From: "R. Price Lindsay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:07:10 -0400

--===============9004584284884174220==

--Apple-Mail=_A1B1064B-F7BA-4238-ADFF-DAED773212F3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

FINALLY!!  My BJ8 is running like its old self. =20

Thank you everyone that provided guidance over the last 5 weeks and =
especially Kees Oudesluijs, Alan Seigrest and Bob Brown.  The problem =
started with an apparent crimped fuel line which was under the car along =
the frame rail and out of site until I started to search for it.  By the =
time I found and fixed that problem, I had changed many of the =
components of the engine, ignition, carbs and fuel supply.  During the =
course of those efforts I crossed some wires.  All is well now, in fact, =
it=E2=80=99s probably better than it was before.

Again, thank you one and all!!!

Price Lindsay
67 BJ8

--Apple-Mail=_A1B1064B-F7BA-4238-ADFF-DAED773212F3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">FINALLY!! &nbsp;My BJ8 is running like its old self. =
&nbsp;<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Thank you =
everyone that provided guidance over the last 5 weeks and especially =
Kees Oudesluijs, Alan Seigrest and Bob Brown. &nbsp;The problem started =
with an apparent crimped fuel line which was under the car along the =
frame rail and out of site until I started to search for it. &nbsp;By =
the time I found and fixed that problem, I had changed many of the =
components of the engine, ignition, carbs and fuel supply. &nbsp;During =
the course of those efforts I crossed some wires. &nbsp;All is well now, =
in fact, it=E2=80=99s probably better than it was before.<div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Again, thank you one and =
all!!!<br class=3D""><div apple-content-edited=3D"true" class=3D"">
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;  "><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">Price Lindsay<br class=3D"">67 =
BJ8<br class=3D""><br class=3D""></span>

</div>
<br class=3D""></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_A1B1064B-F7BA-4238-ADFF-DAED773212F3--

--===============9004584284884174220==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9004584284884174220==--