Subject: [Healeys] Out for a drive

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 11:23:42 -0700

--===============2481054906375137876==

--047d7b10c9f948bb6a051750b1d9

Went to get my car from body shop. Dead. Full battery.  Cut off wire is not
connected.  Pulled coil leads and pushed back on. Car started.  Drove about
5 miles, cut off and now nothing.  No furl gauge , no furl pump, no turn
over. Coils it still be cut off switch? I took it apart and cleaned it .
Any ideas? Pal coming with trailer

Mr. Ira Erbs

--047d7b10c9f948bb6a051750b1d9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Went to get my car from body shop. Dead. Full battery.=C2=A0=
 Cut off wire is not connected.=C2=A0 Pulled coil leads and pushed back on.=
 Car started.=C2=A0 Drove about 5 miles, cut off and now nothing.=C2=A0 No =
furl gauge , no furl pump, no turn over. Coils it still be cut off switch? =
I took it apart and cleaned it .<br>
Any ideas? Pal coming with trailer </p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--047d7b10c9f948bb6a051750b1d9--

--===============2481054906375137876==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2481054906375137876==--