Subject: [Healeys] AH100 Rod Bearings

From: "Jonas Payne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 11:49:14 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3106161370031420492==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0036_01D09ACE.A7471B60"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01D09ACE.A7471B60
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm putting together a AH100 engine and noticed that the Thrust bearings are
also used in fords.

I fouled one of the rod bearings.  Was wondering if by chance there was a
dead in the water for another week.

Does anybody know.

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01D09ACE.A7471B60
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3DUS-ASCII"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m putting together a AH100 engine and noticed =
that the Thrust bearings are also used in fords.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I fouled one =
of the rod bearings.&nbsp; Was wondering if by chance there was a X-Ref =
to a more common car &#8211; like NAPA common.&nbsp; Otherwise the =
project is dead in the water for another week.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does anybody =
know.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jonas Payne<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>PBR =
Consulting Services, LLC<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>702.882.6711<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0036_01D09ACE.A7471B60--

--===============3106161370031420492==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3106161370031420492==--