Subject: [Healeys] Front fender repair panels and a RH chrome finisher

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 23:12:00 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0421014784414369523==
	boundary="----=_Part_33796081_177577116.1433718720638"

------=_Part_33796081_177577116.1433718720638
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi All, 

I am in need of both a right and left side front fender repair panels for my BJ8. The Moss parts are 857-560 and 857-570 at $189.95 each. I am actually planning on going with the Kilmartin parts, but I wanted to check the latest opinions as to what is the best fitting product. Is the Kilmartin still considered the better part? 

Also I am missing the right side chrome finisher that fits on the top ends of the rear shroud near the doors. This is the trim that matches and extends the chrome on the top of the doors on the BJ7/BJ8 cars. The Moss part number is 805-210 . I actually bought a Moss repro a number of years back, but it was a very inferior part. I don't know if the latest repros are better or not. As I'm about to have all of the chrome parts replated anyway, I am looking for a usable original. Does anyone have one that would be perfect once rechromed? This is for the right hand side. 

Thanks! 

Dave 
64 BJ8 
72 XJ6 

------=_Part_33796081_177577116.1433718720638
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><div>Hi All,</div><div><br></div><div>=
I am in need of both a right and left side front fender repair panels for m=
y BJ8. The Moss parts are 857-560 and 857-570 at $189.95 each. I am actuall=
y planning on going with the Kilmartin parts, but I wanted to check the lat=
est opinions as to what is the best fitting product. Is the Kilmartin still=
 considered the better part?</div><div><br></div><div>Also I am missing the=
 right side chrome finisher that fits on the top ends of the rear shroud ne=
ar the doors. This is the trim that matches and extends the chrome on the t=
op of the doors on the BJ7/BJ8 cars. The Moss part number is <span id=3D"Cu=
stomerWishlist_Wish__ctl10_ProductCode">805-210</span>. I actually bought a=
 Moss repro a number of years back, but it was a very inferior part. I don'=
t know if the latest repros are better or not. As I'm about to have all of =
the chrome parts replated anyway, I am looking for a usable original. Does =
anyone have one that would be perfect once rechromed? This is for the right=
 hand side.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks!</div><div><br></div><div>Dave<=
/div><div>64 BJ8</div>72 XJ6</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_33796081_177577116.1433718720638--

--===============0421014784414369523==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0421014784414369523==--