Subject: [Healeys] Thanks to the list

From: "Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:35:04 -0600 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Gentlemen 

I have been meaning to thank everyone who replied regarding my ask 'for an
elegant solution for a radiator overflow bottle'. Well that had to be the
dumbest question of the year by far.  Your offered solution .don't top up
the radiator it will find its balance. Works like a charm, who knew? Well
obviously everyone on the list but me, duh. 

Next thanks for the advice on the gas gauge permanently reading full that
caused me to come to a halt in the midst of what was a  wonderful drive in
the Healey. It just needed a ground as recommended. The gauge is still a
little erratic but I will play with it some more to see if it smooth's out.
Or does it? Are the gas gauges fairly accurate or are they just a rough
guideline to gas amounts? I have a new tank, a new sender unit and new
wiring.

And finally not to bring up another long debated subject but last night's
adventure in the garage was to install a Texas Cooler. Not because I was
over heating and not for any reason other than the lousy paint job I did on
my original fans was flaking off and I was surprised I could find a Texas
cooler since they are not being made anymore. 

Cheers

Ross

 

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gentlemen <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have =
been meaning to thank everyone who replied regarding my ask &#8216;for =
an elegant solution for a radiator overflow bottle&#8217;. Well that had =
to be the dumbest question of the year by far. &nbsp;Your offered =
solution &#8230;don&#8217;t top up the radiator it will find its =
balance. Works like a charm, who knew? Well obviously everyone on the =
list but me, duh. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Next thanks for =
the advice on the gas gauge permanently reading full that caused me to =
come to a halt in the midst of what was a &nbsp;wonderful drive in the =
Healey. It just needed a ground as recommended. The gauge is still a =
little erratic but I will play with it some more to see if it =
smooth&#8217;s out. Or does it? Are the gas gauges fairly accurate or =
are they just a rough guideline to gas amounts? I have a new tank, a new =
sender unit and new wiring.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>And finally =
not to bring up another long debated subject but last night&#8217;s =
adventure in the garage was to install a Texas Cooler. Not because I was =
over heating and not for any reason other than the lousy paint job I did =
on my original fans was flaking off and I was surprised I could find a =
Texas cooler since they are not being made anymore. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ross<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50
	name="IMG_1169.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_1169.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0A5B3.DA5E5A50--

---

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 12:51:16 -0400

--===============7574912184665767313==

----_com.android.email_238282654076720
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_238282654076720
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_238282654076720--

--===============7574912184665767313==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7574912184665767313==--