Subject: [Healeys] Valve clearance

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 13:29:04 -0700

--===============6851856622021595399==

--089e01183628462efd0518f8e4c7

BJ8 cam in bt7. Bently manual says 12 and 15tho. Valve cover says 12. They
were close to 12 and 15 before we adjusted. Should I go back and do both
intake and exhaust at 12

Mr. Ira Erbs

--089e01183628462efd0518f8e4c7

<p dir="ltr">BJ8 cam in bt7. Bently manual says 12 and 15tho. Valve cover says 12. They were close to 12 and 15 before we adjusted. Should I go back and do both intake and exhaust at 12 </p>
<p dir="ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--089e01183628462efd0518f8e4c7--

--===============6851856622021595399==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6851856622021595399==--