Subject: [Healeys] Looking for a BJ8

From: Brian Drab <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 11:35:29 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7007129249064185850==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0AA84.0BA0D8C0"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0AA84.0BA0D8C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A club member of the AHOABC is looking for a BJ8. He is not on this list so
I have offered to post his appeal for a good car for him. 

He would like a BJ8, a good solid car with no rust, older restoration or
good original condition, with reasonably good mechanical condition.
Interior should be reasonable as well. An older restoration would be nice
but a good original condition car would be considered.  

We are situated in Vancouver BC but would travel a bit if the car was worth
it.

Please respond directly to him - John Irving at (604) 209- 7306 or

Thanks everyone

Brian Drab

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0AA84.0BA0D8C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>A club =
member of the AHOABC is looking for a BJ8. He is not on this list so I =
have offered to post his appeal for a good car for him. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>He would like a BJ8, a good solid =
car with no rust, older restoration or good original condition, with =
reasonably good mechanical condition. &nbsp;Interior should be =
reasonable as well. An older restoration would be nice but a good =
original condition car would be considered. &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>We are situated in Vancouver BC but would travel a bit =
if the car was worth it.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please =
respond directly to him - John Irving at (604) 209- 7306 or <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'color:#0563C1'>[email-masked]</span></a>.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks everyone<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Brian Drab<span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0AA84.0BA0D8C0--

--===============7007129249064185850==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7007129249064185850==--