Subject: [Healeys] Magazines

From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 20:49:31 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5852439340170255866==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0096_01D0A2F5.C8FBB250"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01D0A2F5.C8FBB250
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Club Magazines. Due to a recent move and the need to downsize, I no =
longer have room to keep all of the magazines I have collected. The =
inventory includes Healey Highlights from 1970 through 1986; AH Magazine =
(landscape format) from 1987 through December 1993; AH Magazine from =
1994 through 2013; Chatter from 1982 through December 1998; Healey =
Marque from February 1999 through November 2005. All except Healey =
Marque from January 2006 through November 2013 and Healey Magazine from =
2008 through 2013 are in binders with plastic magazine holders. The =
magazines are not punched. I have additional holders and I could include =
some additional empty binders if wanted. I am hanging on to 2014 and =
2015 for the time being. Just a few magazines may be missing from the =
collection.

That's a lot of magazines and binders. I estimate seven boxes weighing =
about 40 pounds each. If anyone close to Interstate 5 between Fairfield, =
CA, and Portland. OR were interested, I could deliver them on my way to =
Rendezvous. The next best option would be for an interested party to =
come get them in Fairfield. The cost of shipping them anywhere would =
make it the last option. If no takers, they will be sent to recycling.=20

I leave for Rendezvous on June 20th. If anyone is seriously interested, =
please contact me by e-mail or phone, 707-425-4805, before that date.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

?

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01D0A2F5.C8FBB250
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16644">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN lang=3DEN>
<P>Club Magazines. Due to a recent move and the need to downsize, I no =
longer=20
have room to keep all of the magazines I have collected. The inventory =
includes=20
Healey Highlights from 1970 through 1986; AH Magazine (landscape format) =
from=20
1987 through December 1993; AH Magazine from&nbsp;1994 through 2013; =
Chatter=20
from 1982 through December 1998; Healey Marque from February 1999 =
through=20
November 2005. All except Healey Marque from January 2006 through =
November 2013=20
and Healey Magazine from 2008 through 2013 are in binders with plastic =
magazine=20
holders. The magazines are not punched. I have additional holders and I =
could=20
include some additional empty binders if wanted. I am hanging on to 2014 =
and=20
2015 for the time being. Just a few magazines may be missing from the=20
collection.</P>
<P>That=92s a lot of magazines and binders. I estimate seven boxes =
weighing about=20
40 pounds each. If anyone close to Interstate 5 between Fairfield, CA, =
and=20
Portland. OR were interested, I could deliver them on my way to =
Rendezvous. The=20
next best option would be for an interested party to come get them in =
Fairfield.=20
The cost of shipping them anywhere would make it the last option. If no =
takers,=20
they will be sent to recycling. </P>
<P>I leave for Rendezvous on June 20<SUP>th</SUP>. If anyone is =
seriously=20
interested, please contact me by e-mail or phone, 707-425-4805, before =
that=20
date.</P>
<P>(The Other) Len<BR>Fairfield, CA, USA<BR>1967 AH 3000 MkIII, =
HBJ8L39031</P>
<P>&#12288;</P></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01D0A2F5.C8FBB250--

--===============5852439340170255866==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5852439340170255866==--