Subject: [Healeys] Buffalo NY Auction

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 09:22:52 +1000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2793221873421814996==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F4_01D09EA8.096F2E40"
Content-Language: en-au

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F4_01D09EA8.096F2E40
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

G'day

By the time I had finished I had lost count of the number of Austin-Healeys
(big and small) that are up for sale at this auction in August.

http://www.schultzauctioneers.net/Auction025.htm

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia

------=_NextPart_000_00F4_01D09EA8.096F2E40
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'>G&#8217;day<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>By the =
time I had finished I had lost count of the number of Austin-Healeys =
(big and small) that are up for sale at this auction in =
August.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'><a =
href=3D"http://www.schultzauctioneers.net/Auction025.htm">http://www.schu=
ltzauctioneers.net/Auction025.htm</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Hoo =
Roo<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Patrick =
Quinn<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Blue =
Mountains, Australia<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00F4_01D09EA8.096F2E40--

--===============2793221873421814996==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2793221873421814996==--

---

From: Larry Wendland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:46:05 -0400

I think they got the year wrong on the first Healey labeled a "1957 Austin Healey Mk III BJ8"  "Parts Car".  It is more likely a 1967.

Larry
'67 BJ8

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick & Caroline Quinn <[email-masked]>
To: healeys <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Jun 3, 2015 7:23 pm
Subject: [Healeys] Buffalo NY Auction

  
G’day

By the time I had finished I had lost count of the number of Austin-Healeys (big and small) that are up for sale at this auction in August.

  
Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

_______________________________________________Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donation  $12.75Archive:http://www.team.net/archiveForums:http://www.team.net/[email-masked]://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeysUnsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]