Subject: [Healeys] Correct way to fit flexible brake lines to BT7

From: philip fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:18:14 +0100

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--===============3119812197780870321==
	boundary="B_3519789497_3646731"

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--B_3519789497_3646731
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

Hi all
Can someone please tell me what is the correct way to fit new flexible
brakes lines on my BT7? Should the both ends of the line use copper washers
and lock washers? What is the correct order of the various washers and nuts?
Thanks in advance.
Phil

--B_3519789497_3646731
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: s=
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 16px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><div>Hi all</div><div>Can someone =
please tell me what is the correct way to fit new flexible brakes lines on m=
y BT7? Should the both ends of the line use copper washers and lock washers?=
 What is the correct order of the various washers and nuts?</div><div>Thanks=
 in advance.</div><div>Phil</div></body></html>

--B_3519789497_3646731--

--===============3119812197780870321==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3119812197780870321==--