Subject: [Healeys] What Do Blackmailers Do With Their Money?

From: Jack Feldman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 16:21:43 -0500

--===============1403024643073022587==

--f46d043be06c060565051bb9b5c5

It's Saturday, and Father Brown is on our local PBS.

Forgot to mention that last week the villain was a blackmailer. There were
two actions shots of him driving away in an immaculate Healey 100 ( I
think).

If anyone got a better look at what model it was, let us know.

Jack

--f46d043be06c060565051bb9b5c5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:large">It&=
#39;s Saturday, and Father Brown is on our local PBS. <br><br>Forgot to men=
tion that last week the villain was a blackmailer. There were two actions s=
hots of him driving away in an immaculate Healey 100 ( I think).<br><br></d=
iv><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:large">If anyone got a b=
etter look at what model it was, let us know.<br><br></div><div class=3D"gm=
ail_default" style=3D"font-size:large">Jack <br></div></div>

--f46d043be06c060565051bb9b5c5--

--===============1403024643073022587==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1403024643073022587==--