Subject: [Healeys] RE WD-40 blue torch penetrant

From: carroll phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 19:38:29 -0400 (EDT)

--===============5630963217628027470==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_TO8wnetzjv8rznQWHG/nmQ)"

--Boundary_(ID_TO8wnetzjv8rznQWHG/nmQ)
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
Content-disposition: inline

Why bother , the best penetrant hands down is 1:1=C2=A0 ratio=C2=A0 ATF and=
=20
Acetone.Just by a quart of each and it will last you a lifetime. Mix in=20
an acetone proof ( metal oiler) container as needed.
Carroll Phillips
Top Down Restorations

--Boundary_(ID_TO8wnetzjv8rznQWHG/nmQ)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-disposition: inline

Why bother , the best penetrant hands down is 1:1&nbsp; ratio&nbsp; ATF and Acetone.Just by a quart of each and it will last you a lifetime. Mix in an acetone proof ( metal oiler) container as needed.<br><br>Carroll Phillips<br>Top Down Restorations<br>

--Boundary_(ID_TO8wnetzjv8rznQWHG/nmQ)--

--===============5630963217628027470==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5630963217628027470==--

---

From: "John Davidson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 22:26:31 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1482728678371089336==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0087_01D0C596.A1E833A0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01D0C596.A1E833A0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Agreed!

=20

John R Davidson,=20

H (204) 895-4523, C (204) 295-9207

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
carroll phillips
Sent: July-23-15 6:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] RE WD-40 blue torch penetrant

=20

Why bother , the best penetrant hands down is 1:1  ratio  ATF and =
Acetone.Just by a quart of each and it will last you a lifetime. Mix in =
an acetone proof ( metal oiler) container as needed.

Carroll Phillips
Top Down Restorations

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01D0C596.A1E833A0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3D"#0563C1" =
vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D;=
mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Agreed!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D;=
mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>John R Davidson, <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>H (204) 895-4523, C (204) 295-9207<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D;=
mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>carroll =
phillips<br><b>Sent:</b> July-23-15 6:38 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] RE WD-40 blue torch =
penetrant<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Why bother , =
the best penetrant hands down is 1:1&nbsp; ratio&nbsp; ATF and =
Acetone.Just by a quart of each and it will last you a lifetime. Mix in =
an acetone proof ( metal oiler) container as needed.<br><br>Carroll =
Phillips<br>Top Down Restorations<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0087_01D0C596.A1E833A0--

--===============1482728678371089336==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1482728678371089336==--