Subject: [Healeys] New member info

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:13:19 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0830489972152460123==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0018_01D0BC26.CF4CF250"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D0BC26.CF4CF250
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If I were a new member wanting to subscribe to our list, what is the precise
line that I'd put into the address bar to get me pointing in the right
direction? The old sites seems dead and I can't see anything that works in
the text filwes automatically attached to our lists.

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D0BC26.CF4CF250
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>If I were =
a new member wanting to subscribe to our list, what is the precise line =
that I&#8217;d put into the address bar to get me pointing in the right =
direction? The old sites seems dead and I can&#8217;t see anything that =
works in the text filwes automatically attached to our =
lists.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D0BC26.CF4CF250--

--===============0830489972152460123==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0830489972152460123==--

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 14:33:37 -0700

--===============5775569042562871828==

--Apple-Mail-2-929200563
	charset=us-ascii

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--Apple-Mail-2-929200563
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>This link is attached to every =
email:</div><div><br></div><br><div><div><br></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" style=3D"color: =
blue; text-decoration: underline; =
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span></blockquote></=
div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-2-929200563--

--===============5775569042562871828==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5775569042562871828==--