Subject: [Healeys] DMH Day part 2

From: "J. Armour" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:58:23 +1000

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--===============2516036328116399421==
	boundary="B_3519032305_699446"

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--B_3519032305_699446
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

Sorry when I re-read my post it did not make sense.
I missed out the word Sebring when I listed the ex-works Sprite history in
1966 & 67

Joe

--B_3519032305_699446
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: s=
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 14px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><div>Sorry when I re-read my post=
 it did not make sense.</div><div>I missed out the word Sebring when I liste=
d the ex-works Sprite history in 1966 &amp; 67</div><div><br></div><div>Joe<=
/div></body></html>

--B_3519032305_699446--

--===============2516036328116399421==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2516036328116399421==--