Subject: [Healeys] Fender clearance for windshield

From: Stephen Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 21:05:26 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2657468538286183146==
	boundary="----=_Part_525308_1379538243.1437339926885"

------=_Part_525308_1379538243.1437339926885
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I wonder if anyone has photos of the door ends of the BJ8 front fenders without seals. I've realized that my new fenders have to be trimmed to fit the windshield, and I'd like to see how the original was shaped. I don't want to take too much off, and it's ticklish because the car is painted. I know now that I should have done this before painting- I just didn't notice.
Stephen, BJ8
------=_Part_525308_1379538243.1437339926885
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div class="" id="yiv5684544968yui_3_16_0_1_1437339418319_4857" dir="ltr">I 
wonder if anyone has photos of the door ends of the BJ8 front fenders 
without seals. I've realized that my new fenders have to be trimmed to 
fit the windshield, and I'd like to see how the original was shaped. I 
don't want to take too much off, and it's ticklish because the car is 
painted. I know now that I should have done this before painting- I just
 didn't notice.</div><div class="" id="yiv5684544968yui_3_16_0_1_1437339418319_4914" dir="ltr"><br class=""></div><div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1437339418319_6765" dir="ltr">Stephen, BJ8</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_525308_1379538243.1437339926885--

--===============2657468538286183146==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2657468538286183146==--