Subject: [Healeys] Reality Series Cuban Chrome shows Healey

From: Lou G <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:56:05 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7369847940456525882==
 boundary="------------070802010607030806090402"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070802010607030806090402
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

New reality series on Discovery has rare insight into classic car hobby 
in Cuba.  This first time ever show filmed in Cuba introduces us to the 
A Lo Cubano car club and the member's
efforts to restore cars without benefit of replacement parts.  Latest 
episode shows mechanics scouring the neighborhood for engine oil and a 
battery, relying heavily on Gearhead friends.  Bio of one of the members 
speaks to his 17 yr Healey restoration... Hope we can connect with this 
guy!  very exciting!

Picture attached  !  ---
http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/0/0/cuban-chrome-06.jpg

--------------070802010607030806090402
 boundary="------------080301060905080405040604"

--------------080301060905080405040604
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    New reality series on Discovery has rare insight into classic car
    hobby in Cuba.&nbsp; This first time ever show filmed in Cuba introduces
    us to the A Lo Cubano car club and the member's
    <br>
    efforts to restore cars without benefit of replacement parts.&nbsp;
    Latest episode shows mechanics scouring the neighborhood for engine
    oil and a battery, relying heavily on Gearhead friends.&nbsp; Bio of one
    of the members speaks to his 17 yr Healey restoration... Hope we can
    connect with this guy!&nbsp; very exciting!
    <br>
    <br>
    Picture attached&nbsp; !&nbsp; ---<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/0/0/cuban-chrome-06.jpg">http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/0/0/cuban-chrome-06.jpg</a><br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <img src="cid:[email-masked]" alt=""><br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------080301060905080405040604
 name="gdadbdii.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="gdadbdii.jpg"

--------------080301060905080405040604--

--------------070802010607030806090402--

--===============7369847940456525882==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7369847940456525882==--