Subject: [Healeys] Marque

From: R Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:29:41 -0400

--===============3473451793713124418==

--089e01184e4803f748051bf04dad

Can anyone post a copy of the inside back cover of the August 2015 Healey
Marque?  Mine arrived torn and I'd like to read the end of the article.  I
don't need the photos, just the text.

Thanks,

Ric
1965 BJ8

--089e01184e4803f748051bf04dad
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div>Can anyone post a copy of the inside back c=
over of the August 2015 Healey Marque?=C2=A0 Mine arrived torn and I&#39;d =
like to read the end of the article.=C2=A0 I don&#39;t need the photos, jus=
t the text.<br><br></div>Thanks,<br><br></div>Ric<br></div>1965 BJ8<br></di=
v>

--089e01184e4803f748051bf04dad--

--===============3473451793713124418==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3473451793713124418==--