Subject: [Healeys] Bumpers

From: David Haber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 14:17:38 -0400

--===============6766720535635823035==

--001a1134801ee04120051ba30437

Two quick questions:

Any recommendations on a place to get decent replacement bumpers for a 1960
BN7?

How is the front valence/apron attached on a 1960 BN7?

Thanks.

--001a1134801ee04120051ba30437
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Two quick questions:</div><div><br></div><div>Any rec=
ommendations on a place to get decent replacement bumpers for a 1960 BN7?</=
div><div><br></div><div>How is the front valence/apron attached on a 1960 B=
N7?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks.</div></div>

--001a1134801ee04120051ba30437--

--===============6766720535635823035==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6766720535635823035==--