Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Santa Fe 777 Auto Tour 2015

From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 06:57:25 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1286822932031180503==
 boundary="------------010704020407000804030708"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010704020407000804030708
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

  For any of you owners contemplating a vacation in or near NM that 
might "happen" to coincide with the Santa Fe Concorso 
(www.santafeconcorso.com) this Sept.... this event the week prior is 
quite nice and a great way to see the State of New Mexico with a group 
of like minded individuals...
DaveP

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Santa Fe 777 Auto Tour 2015
Date: 	Tue, 28 Jul 2015 12:49:26 +0000
From: 	Paul Kalenian <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Santa Fe 777 Auto Tour 2015
*September 22 - 24, 2015*

<http://kalenian.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&id=95681edf0a&e=a58e673139> 

Click on the photo above
to be taken to our website *www.santafe500.com 
<http://kalenian.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&id=02023c4a44&e=a58e673139>*
for more information on this year's event
and photos from last year!

/Copyright © 2015 , All rights reserved./
  You are receiving this email because you have indicated interest in 
joining us for Cars and Coffee each month.

unsubscribe from this list 
<http://kalenian.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&id=b5879ca0e0&e=a58e673139&c=aa24258d57> 
update subscription preferences 
<http://kalenian.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&id=b5879ca0e0&e=a58e673139> 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp 
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&afl=1> 

-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

--------------010704020407000804030708
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
     For any of you owners contemplating a vacation in or near NM that
    might "happen" to coincide with the Santa Fe Concorso
    (<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.santafeconcorso.com">www.santafeconcorso.com</a>) this Sept.... this event the week prior is
    quite nice and a great way to see the State of New Mexico with a
    group of like minded individuals...<br>
    DaveP<br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" border="0" cellpadding="0"
        cellspacing="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>Santa Fe 777 Auto Tour 2015</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Date: </th>
            <td>Tue, 28 Jul 2015 12:49:26 +0000</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">From: </th>
            <td>Paul Kalenian <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Reply-To:
            </th>
            <td>Paul Kalenian <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">To: </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <!-- NAME: 2 COLUMN - BANDED -->
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,
        initial-scale=1.0">
      <title>Santa Fe 777 Auto Tour 2015</title>
      <style type="text/css">
		body,#bodyTable,#bodyCell{
			height:100% !important;
			margin:0;
			padding:0;
			width:100% !important;
		}
		table{
			border-collapse:collapse;
		}
		img,a img{
			border:0;
			outline:none;
			text-decoration:none;
		}
		h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{
			margin:0;
			padding:0;
		}
		p{
			margin:1em 0;
			padding:0;
		}
		a{
			word-wrap:break-word;
		}
		.ReadMsgBody{
			width:100%;
		}
		.ExternalClass{
			width:100%;
		}
		.ExternalClass,.ExternalClass p,.ExternalClass span,.ExternalClass font,.ExternalClass td,.ExternalClass div{
			line-height:100%;
		}
		table,td{
			mso-table-lspace:0pt;
			mso-table-rspace:0pt;
		}
		#outlook a{
			padding:0;
		}
		img{
			-ms-interpolation-mode:bicubic;
		}
		body,table,td,p,a,li,blockquote{
			-ms-text-size-adjust:100%;
			-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%;
		}
		#bodyCell{
			padding:0;
			border-top:2px none #606060;
		}
		.mcnImage{
			vertical-align:bottom;
		}
		.mcnTextContent img{
			height:auto !important;
		}
		body,#bodyTable{
			background-color:#fdd55c;
		}
		#bodyCell{
			border-top:2px none #606060;
		}
		h1{
			color:#606060 !important;
			display:block;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:40px;
			font-style:normal;
			font-weight:bold;
			line-height:125%;
			letter-spacing:-1px;
			margin:0;
			text-align:left;
		}
		h2{
			color:#404040 !important;
			display:block;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:26px;
			font-style:normal;
			font-weight:bold;
			line-height:125%;
			letter-spacing:-.75px;
			margin:0;
			text-align:left;
		}
		h3{
			color:#606060 !important;
			display:block;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:18px;
			font-style:normal;
			font-weight:bold;
			line-height:125%;
			letter-spacing:-.5px;
			margin:0;
			text-align:left;
		}
		h4{
			color:#808080 !important;
			display:block;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:16px;
			font-style:normal;
			font-weight:bold;
			line-height:125%;
			letter-spacing:normal;
			margin:0;
			text-align:left;
		}
		#templatePreheader{
			background-color:#fdd55c;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:0;
		}
		.preheaderContainer .mcnTextContent,.preheaderContainer .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#606060;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:11px;
			line-height:125%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		.preheaderContainer .mcnTextContent a{
			color:#606060;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
		#templateHeader{
			background-color:#fdd55c;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:0;
		}
		.headerContainer .mcnTextContent,.headerContainer .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#606060;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:15px;
			line-height:150%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		.headerContainer .mcnTextContent a{
			color:#6DC6DD;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
		#templateColumns{
			background-color:#f7f3f3;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:0;
		}
		.leftColumnContainer .mcnTextContent,.leftColumnContainer .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#606060;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:15px;
			line-height:150%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		.leftColumnContainer .mcnTextContent a{
			color:#6DC6DD;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
		.rightColumnContainer .mcnTextContent,.rightColumnContainer .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#606060;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:15px;
			line-height:150%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		.rightColumnContainer .mcnTextContent a{
			color:#6DC6DD;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
		#templateFooter{
			background-color:#fdd55c;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:0;
		}
		.footerContainer .mcnTextContent,.footerContainer .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#606060;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:11px;
			line-height:125%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		.footerContainer .mcnTextContent a{
			color:#606060;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		body,table,td,p,a,li,blockquote{
			-webkit-text-size-adjust:none !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		body{
			width:100% !important;
			min-width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=mcnTextContentContainer]{
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=mcnBoxedTextContentContainer]{
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=mcpreview-image-uploader]{
			width:100% !important;
			display:none !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		img[class=mcnImage]{
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=mcnImageGroupContentContainer]{
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnImageGroupContent]{
			padding:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnImageGroupBlockInner]{
			padding-bottom:0 !important;
			padding-top:0 !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		tbody[class=mcnImageGroupBlockOuter]{
			padding-bottom:9px !important;
			padding-top:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=mcnCaptionTopContent],table[class=mcnCaptionBottomContent]{
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=mcnCaptionLeftTextContentContainer],table[class=mcnCaptionRightTextContentContainer],table[class=mcnCaptionLeftImageContentContainer],table[class=mcnCaptionRightImageContentContainer],table[class=mcnImageCardLeftTextContentContainer],table[class=mcnImageCardRightTextContentContainer]{
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnImageCardLeftImageContent],td[class=mcnImageCardRightImageContent]{
			padding-right:18px !important;
			padding-left:18px !important;
			padding-bottom:0 !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnImageCardBottomImageContent]{
			padding-bottom:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnImageCardTopImageContent]{
			padding-top:18px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnImageCardLeftImageContent],td[class=mcnImageCardRightImageContent]{
			padding-right:18px !important;
			padding-left:18px !important;
			padding-bottom:0 !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnImageCardBottomImageContent]{
			padding-bottom:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnImageCardTopImageContent]{
			padding-top:18px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=mcnCaptionLeftContentOuter] td[class=mcnTextContent],table[class=mcnCaptionRightContentOuter] td[class=mcnTextContent]{
			padding-top:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnCaptionBlockInner] table[class=mcnCaptionTopContent]:last-child td[class=mcnTextContent]{
			padding-top:18px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnBoxedTextContentColumn]{
			padding-left:18px !important;
			padding-right:18px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=columnsContainer]{
			display:block !important;
			max-width:600px !important;
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=mcnTextContent]{
			padding-right:18px !important;
			padding-left:18px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=templateContainer],table[id=templateColumns],table[class=templateColumn]{
			max-width:600px !important;
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		h1{
			font-size:24px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		h2{
			font-size:20px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		h3{
			font-size:18px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		h4{
			font-size:16px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[class=mcnBoxedTextContentContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent],td[class=mcnBoxedTextContentContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent] p{
			font-size:18px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		table[id=templatePreheader]{
			display:block !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=preheaderContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent],td[class=preheaderContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent] p{
			font-size:14px !important;
			line-height:115% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=headerContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent],td[class=headerContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent] p{
			font-size:18px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=leftColumnContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent],td[class=leftColumnContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent] p{
			font-size:18px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=rightColumnContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent],td[class=rightColumnContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent] p{
			font-size:18px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=footerContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent],td[class=footerContainer] td[class=mcnTextContent] p{
			font-size:14px !important;
			line-height:115% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		td[class=footerContainer] a[class=utilityLink]{
			display:block !important;
		}

}</style>
      <center>
        <table id="bodyTable" style="border-collapse:
          collapse;mso-table-lspace: 0pt;mso-table-rspace:
          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
          100%;margin: 0;padding: 0;background-color: #fdd55c;height:
          100% !important;width: 100% !important;" align="center"
          border="0" height="100%" width="100%" cellpadding="0"
          cellspacing="0">
          <tbody>
            <tr>
              <td id="bodyCell" style="mso-table-lspace:
                0pt;mso-table-rspace: 0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;margin: 0;padding:
                0;border-top: 2px none #606060;height: 100%
                !important;width: 100% !important;" align="center"
                valign="top">
                <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE // -->
                <table style="border-collapse:
                  collapse;mso-table-lspace: 0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;" border="0"
                  width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                  <tbody>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="mso-table-lspace: 0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                        align="center" valign="top">
                        <!-- BEGIN PREHEADER // -->
                        <table id="templatePreheader"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;background-color: #fdd55c;border-top:
                          0;border-bottom: 0;" border="0" width="100%"
                          cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td style="mso-table-lspace:
                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                align="center" valign="top">
                                <table class="templateContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  border="0" width="600" cellpadding="0"
                                  cellspacing="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="preheaderContainer"
                                        style="padding-top:
                                        9px;mso-table-lspace:
                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top">
                                        <table class="mcnImageCardBlock"
                                          style="border-collapse:
                                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" border="0" width="100%"
                                          cellpadding="0"
                                          cellspacing="0">
                                          <tbody
                                            class="mcnImageCardBlockOuter">
                                            <tr>
                                              <td
                                                class="mcnImageCardBlockInner"
                                                style="padding-top:
                                                9px;padding-right:
                                                18px;padding-bottom:
                                                9px;padding-left:
                                                18px;mso-table-lspace:
                                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;" valign="top">
                                                <table
                                                  class="mcnImageCardBottomContent"
                                                  style="border: 1px
                                                  none
                                                  #999999;border-collapse:
                                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                  100%;" align="left"
                                                  border="0"
                                                  width="100%"
                                                  cellpadding="0"
                                                  cellspacing="0">
                                                  <tbody>
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td
                                                        class="mcnImageCardBottomImageContent"
                                                        style="padding-top:
                                                        18px;padding-right:
                                                        18px;padding-bottom:
                                                        0;padding-left:
                                                        18px;mso-table-lspace:
                                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;"
                                                        align="center"
                                                        valign="top"> <img
moz-do-not-send="true" alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda/images/11e9ce2d-9525-48a2-8f24-306e0b736a58.png"
                                                          style="max-width:
                                                          709px;border:
                                                          0;outline:
                                                          none;text-decoration:
                                                          none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                                          bicubic;vertical-align:
                                                          bottom;"
                                                          class="mcnImage"
                                                          width="528"> </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td
                                                        class="mcnTextContent"
                                                        style="padding-top:
                                                        9px;padding-right:
                                                        18px;padding-bottom:
                                                        9px;padding-left:
                                                        18px;mso-table-lspace:
                                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;color:
                                                        #606060;font-family:
                                                        Helvetica;font-size:
                                                        11px;line-height:
                                                        125%;text-align:
                                                        left;"
                                                        valign="top"
                                                        width="528">
                                                        <div
                                                          style="text-align:
                                                          center;"><span
style="font-size:26px"><strong>September 22 - 24, 2015</strong></span></div>
                                                      </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                  </tbody>
                                                </table>
                                              </td>
                                            </tr>
                                          </tbody>
                                        </table>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <!-- // END PREHEADER --> </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="mso-table-lspace: 0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                        align="center" valign="top">
                        <!-- BEGIN HEADER // -->
                        <table id="templateHeader"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;background-color: #fdd55c;border-top:
                          0;border-bottom: 0;" border="0" width="100%"
                          cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td style="mso-table-lspace:
                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                align="center" valign="top">
                                <table class="templateContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  border="0" width="600" cellpadding="0"
                                  cellspacing="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="headerContainer"
                                        style="padding-top:
                                        10px;padding-bottom:
                                        10px;mso-table-lspace:
                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top">
                                        <table class="mcnImageBlock"
                                          style="border-collapse:
                                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" border="0" width="100%"
                                          cellpadding="0"
                                          cellspacing="0">
                                          <tbody
                                            class="mcnImageBlockOuter">
                                            <tr>
                                              <td style="padding:
                                                9px;mso-table-lspace:
                                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;"
                                                class="mcnImageBlockInner"
                                                valign="top">
                                                <table
                                                  class="mcnImageContentContainer"
                                                  style="border-collapse:
                                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                  100%;" align="left"
                                                  border="0"
                                                  width="100%"
                                                  cellpadding="0"
                                                  cellspacing="0">
                                                  <tbody>
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td
                                                        class="mcnImageContent"
                                                        style="padding-right:
                                                        9px;padding-left:
                                                        9px;padding-top:
                                                        0;padding-bottom:
                                                        0;mso-table-lspace:
                                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;"
                                                        valign="top"> <a
moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://kalenian.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&amp;id=95681edf0a&amp;e=a58e673139"
                                                          title=""
                                                          class=""
                                                          target="_blank"
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          100%;"> <img
moz-do-not-send="true" alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda/images/d6da39da-7a07-4d7e-bac0-b286b5d9046b.jpg"
                                                          style="max-width:
                                                          2048px;padding-bottom:
                                                          0;display:
                                                          inline
                                                          !important;vertical-align:
                                                          bottom;border:
                                                          0;outline:
                                                          none;text-decoration:
                                                          none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                                          bicubic;"
                                                          class="mcnImage"
                                                          align="left"
                                                          width="564"> </a>
                                                      </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                  </tbody>
                                                </table>
                                              </td>
                                            </tr>
                                          </tbody>
                                        </table>
                                        <table class="mcnTextBlock"
                                          style="border-collapse:
                                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" border="0" width="100%"
                                          cellpadding="0"
                                          cellspacing="0">
                                          <tbody
                                            class="mcnTextBlockOuter">
                                            <tr>
                                              <td
                                                class="mcnTextBlockInner"
                                                style="mso-table-lspace:
                                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;" valign="top">
                                                <table
                                                  class="mcnTextContentContainer"
                                                  style="border-collapse:
                                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                  100%;" align="left"
                                                  border="0" width="600"
                                                  cellpadding="0"
                                                  cellspacing="0">
                                                  <tbody>
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td
                                                        class="mcnTextContent"
                                                        style="padding-top:
                                                        9px;padding-right:
                                                        18px;padding-bottom:
                                                        9px;padding-left:
                                                        18px;mso-table-lspace:
                                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;color:
                                                        #606060;font-family:
                                                        Helvetica;font-size:
                                                        15px;line-height:
                                                        150%;text-align:
                                                        left;"
                                                        valign="top">
                                                        <div
                                                          style="text-align:
                                                          center;"><span
style="font-size:18px"><span style="font-family:lucida sans
                                                          unicode,lucida
grande,sans-serif"><span style="color:#000000">Click on the photo above<br>
                                                          to be taken to
                                                          our website </span><strong><a
moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://kalenian.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&amp;id=02023c4a44&amp;e=a58e673139"
target="_blank" style="word-wrap: break-word;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          100%;color:
                                                          #6DC6DD;font-weight:
                                                          normal;text-decoration:
                                                          underline;"><span
style="color:#B22222"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.santafe500.com">www.santafe500.com</a></span></a></strong><br>
                                                          <span
                                                          style="color:#000000">for</span></span></span><span
style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:18px; line-height:1.6em"><span
                                                          style="font-family:lucida
                                                          sans
                                                          unicode,lucida
grande,sans-serif"> more information on this year's event<br>
                                                          and photos
                                                          from last
                                                          year!</span></span></span></div>
                                                      </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                  </tbody>
                                                </table>
                                              </td>
                                            </tr>
                                          </tbody>
                                        </table>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <!-- // END HEADER --> </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="mso-table-lspace: 0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                        align="center" valign="top">
                        <!-- BEGIN COLUMNS // -->
                        <table id="templateColumns"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;background-color: #f7f3f3;border-top:
                          0;border-bottom: 0;" border="0" width="100%"
                          cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td style="mso-table-lspace:
                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                align="center" valign="top">
                                <table class="templateContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  border="0" width="600" cellpadding="0"
                                  cellspacing="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="columnsContainer"
                                        style="mso-table-lspace:
                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" align="left" valign="top"
                                        width="50%">
                                        <table class="templateColumn"
                                          style="border-collapse:
                                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" align="left" border="0"
                                          width="100%" cellpadding="0"
                                          cellspacing="0">
                                          <tbody>
                                            <tr>
                                              <td
                                                class="leftColumnContainer"
                                                style="mso-table-lspace:
                                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;" valign="top"><br>
                                              </td>
                                            </tr>
                                          </tbody>
                                        </table>
                                      </td>
                                      <td class="columnsContainer"
                                        style="mso-table-lspace:
                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" align="left" valign="top"
                                        width="50%">
                                        <table class="templateColumn"
                                          style="border-collapse:
                                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" align="right"
                                          border="0" width="100%"
                                          cellpadding="0"
                                          cellspacing="0">
                                          <tbody>
                                            <tr>
                                              <td
                                                class="rightColumnContainer"
                                                style="mso-table-lspace:
                                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;" valign="top"><br>
                                              </td>
                                            </tr>
                                          </tbody>
                                        </table>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <!-- // END COLUMNS --> </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="mso-table-lspace: 0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                        align="center" valign="top">
                        <!-- BEGIN FOOTER // -->
                        <table id="templateFooter"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;background-color: #fdd55c;border-top:
                          0;border-bottom: 0;" border="0" width="100%"
                          cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td style="mso-table-lspace:
                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                align="center" valign="top">
                                <table class="templateContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  border="0" width="600" cellpadding="0"
                                  cellspacing="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="footerContainer"
                                        style="padding-top:
                                        10px;padding-bottom:
                                        10px;mso-table-lspace:
                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top">
                                        <table class="mcnTextBlock"
                                          style="border-collapse:
                                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" border="0" width="100%"
                                          cellpadding="0"
                                          cellspacing="0">
                                          <tbody
                                            class="mcnTextBlockOuter">
                                            <tr>
                                              <td
                                                class="mcnTextBlockInner"
                                                style="mso-table-lspace:
                                                0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                100%;" valign="top">
                                                <table
                                                  class="mcnTextContentContainer"
                                                  style="border-collapse:
                                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                  100%;" align="left"
                                                  border="0" width="600"
                                                  cellpadding="0"
                                                  cellspacing="0">
                                                  <tbody>
                                                    <tr>
                                                      <td
                                                        class="mcnTextContent"
                                                        style="padding-top:
                                                        9px;padding-right:
                                                        18px;padding-bottom:
                                                        9px;padding-left:
                                                        18px;mso-table-lspace:
                                                        0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                                        0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        100%;color:
                                                        #606060;font-family:
                                                        Helvetica;font-size:
                                                        11px;line-height:
                                                        125%;text-align:
                                                        left;"
                                                        valign="top">
                                                        <div
                                                          style="text-align:
                                                          center;"><em>Copyright
                                                          © 2015 , All
                                                          rights
                                                          reserved.</em><br>
                                                           You are
                                                          receiving this
                                                          email because
                                                          you have
                                                          indicated
                                                          interest in
                                                          joining us for
                                                          Cars and
                                                          Coffee each
                                                          month.<br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
class="utilityLink"
href="http://kalenian.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&amp;id=b5879ca0e0&amp;e=a58e673139&amp;c=aa24258d57"
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          100%;color:
                                                          #606060;font-weight:
                                                          normal;text-decoration:
                                                          underline;">unsubscribe
                                                          from this list</a>   
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
class="utilityLink"
href="http://kalenian.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&amp;id=b5879ca0e0&amp;e=a58e673139"
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          100%;color:
                                                          #606060;font-weight:
                                                          normal;text-decoration:
                                                          underline;">update
                                                          subscription
                                                          preferences</a> <br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&amp;aid=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&amp;afl=1"><img
moz-do-not-send="true"
src="http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/monkey_rewards/MC_MonkeyReward_15.png"
                                                          alt="Email
                                                          Marketing
                                                          Powered by
                                                          MailChimp"
                                                          title="MailChimp
                                                          Email
                                                          Marketing"
                                                          border="0"
                                                          height="54"
                                                          width="139"></a>
                                                        </div>
                                                      </td>
                                                    </tr>
                                                  </tbody>
                                                </table>
                                              </td>
                                            </tr>
                                          </tbody>
                                        </table>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <!-- // END FOOTER --> </td>
                    </tr>
                  </tbody>
                </table>
                <!-- // END TEMPLATE --> </td>
            </tr>
          </tbody>
        </table>
      </center>
      <img moz-do-not-send="true"
src="http://kalenian.us3.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=7b319ead3cee01a791ceaeeda&amp;id=aa24258d57&amp;e=a58e673139"
        height="1" width="1">
      <br>
      <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
        Dave Porter
        Porter Custom Bicycles
        2909 Arno St. NE
        Albuquerque, NM 87107
        505-352-1378
        Go HERE: my world <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.porterbikes.com/">www.porterbikes.com/</a>
      </div>
      <br>
    </div>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010704020407000804030708--

--===============1286822932031180503==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1286822932031180503==--