Subject: [Healeys] Bt7 drive gear

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 23:51:10 +0300

--===============4793454829726008387==

--e89a8f83931d488115051a776ae8

I'm looking for a drive gear for a BT7 distributor.  The one on the bottom
of the unit. I have a pertronix unit I want to see if I can get working,
but don't want to have to remove the gear from my Lucas Dizzy. Will take a
complete distributor for parts, but really only need the gear right now.
http://www.retroclassiccarparts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/420x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/d/i/distributor_driv_4c8a30e0b16fa.jpg
.
Thanks

Mr. Ira Erbs

--e89a8f83931d488115051a776ae8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m looking for a drive gear for a BT7 distributor.=C2=
=A0 The one on the bottom of the unit. I have a pertronix unit I want to se=
e if I can get working, but don&#39;t want to have to remove the gear from =
my Lucas Dizzy. Will take a complete distributor for parts, but really only=
 need the gear right now.<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.retroclassiccarparts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/=
1/small_image/420x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/d/i/distributor_driv_4c=
8a30e0b16fa.jpg">http://www.retroclassiccarparts.com/media/catalog/product/=
cache/1/small_image/420x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/d/i/distributor_d=
riv_4c8a30e0b16fa.jpg</a>.<br>
Thanks </p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--e89a8f83931d488115051a776ae8--

--===============4793454829726008387==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4793454829726008387==--