Subject: [Healeys] Healey Documentary

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:45:13 -0400

--===============3546213616994034287==

--089e0122f72406a27c051f294ca3

Spotted this '90s documentary with commentary by Geoffrey and Gerry Coker.
A few mistakes like referring to the 100 as the 100-4, showing a 3000 when
referring to the 100-6 and saying the 100S as available only in Lobelia and
White, but otherwise well worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua6p-A1d8Zw

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville

--089e0122f72406a27c051f294ca3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Spotted this<span style=3D"color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family=
:Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-c=
olor:rgb(250,250,250)">=C2=A0&#39;90s documentary with commentary by Geoffr=
ey and Gerry Coker. A few mistakes like referring to the 100 as the 100-4, =
showing a 3000 when referring to the 100-6 and saying the 100S as available=
 only in Lobelia and White, but otherwise well worth the watch.</span><br s=
tyle=3D"color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva=
,sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><div><span st=
yle=3D"color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,=
sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><br></span></d=
iv><div><span style=3D"background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><font color=3D"#3=
33333" face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif"><a href=
=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DUa6p-A1d8Zw">https://www.youtube.com/=
watch?v=3DUa6p-A1d8Zw</a></font><br></span></div><div><span style=3D"backgr=
ound-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><font color=3D"#333333" face=3D"Verdana, Arial=
, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif"><br></font></span></div><div><span s=
tyle=3D"background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><font color=3D"#333333" face=3D"=
Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif">Happy Healeying,</font=
></span></div><div><span style=3D"background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><font =
color=3D"#333333" face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-ser=
if">Rick Neville</font></span></div></div>

--089e0122f72406a27c051f294ca3--

--===============3546213616994034287==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3546213616994034287==--

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 13:23:44 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6602077410874381714==
 boundary="------------010801030903090108040201"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010801030903090108040201
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thank you.  Pretty well done.  A nice car, but then, I'm a little biased.

Mike
BN2

On 9/7/2015 7:45 AM, HealeyRick wrote:
> Spotted this '90s documentary with commentary by Geoffrey and Gerry 
> Coker. A few mistakes like referring to the 100 as the 100-4, showing 
> a 3000 when referring to the 100-6 and saying the 100S as available 
> only in Lobelia and White, but otherwise well worth the watch.
>

--------------010801030903090108040201
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font size="-1"><font face="Tahoma">Thank you.  Pretty well done.  A
        nice car, but then, I'm a little biased.<br>
        <br>
        Mike<br>
        BN2<br>
      </font></font><br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/7/2015 7:45 AM, HealeyRick wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">Spotted this<span
style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"> '90s
          documentary with commentary by Geoffrey and Gerry Coker. A few
          mistakes like referring to the 100 as the 100-4, showing a
          3000 when referring to the 100-6 and saying the 100S as
          available only in Lobelia and White, but otherwise well worth
          the watch.</span><br
style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250)">
        <div><span
style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><br>
          </span></div>
        <div><span style="background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><font
              color="#333333" face="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri,
              Geneva, sans-serif"><a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua6p-A1d8Zw">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua6p-A1d8Zw</a></font><br>
          </span></div>
        <div><span style="background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><font
              color="#333333" face="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri,
              Geneva, sans-serif"><br>
            </font></span></div>
        <div><span style="background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><font
              color="#333333" face="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri,
              Geneva, sans-serif">Happy Healeying,</font></span></div>
        <div><span style="background-color:rgb(250,250,250)"><font
              color="#333333" face="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri,
              Geneva, sans-serif">Rick Neville</font></span>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010801030903090108040201--

--===============6602077410874381714==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6602077410874381714==--