Subject: [Healeys] Quick Q - Urethane Bushings

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:09:13 +0800

--===============6649121040824630646==

--089e0158c3be7108240520518375

A few years ago there was this Australian company called Noltec that made
nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys.  Austin Healeys need softer bushings
because the rotating axis on the lower A arm varies a bit as the suspension
moves.

Has anyone found a substitute for the old Noltec bushes?  I need another
set and I'm not quite sure where to go.  Superflex in the UK, their
bushings are too hard.

--089e0158c3be7108240520518375
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A few years ago there was this Australian company called N=
oltec that made nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys.=C2=A0 Austin Healeys=
 need softer bushings because the rotating axis on the lower A arm varies a=
 bit as the suspension moves. =C2=A0<div><br></div><div>Has anyone found a =
substitute for the old Noltec bushes?=C2=A0 I need another set and I&#39;m =
not quite sure where to go.=C2=A0 Superflex in the UK, their bushings are t=
oo hard.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--089e0158c3be7108240520518375--

--===============6649121040824630646==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6649121040824630646==--