Subject: Re: [Healeys] Quick Q - Urethane Bushings

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 18:32:29 +1000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0279484150783400100==
 boundary="------------000106090909030608070800"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------000106090909030608070800
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Alan, try this -
http://www.nolathane.com.au/index1.php
Cheers
Larry Varley

On 22/09/2015 6:09 PM, Alan Seigrist wrote:
> A few years ago there was this Australian company called Noltec that 
> made nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys. Austin Healeys need softer 
> bushings because the rotating axis on the lower A arm varies a bit as 
> the suspension moves.
>
> Has anyone found a substitute for the old Noltec bushes?  I need 
> another set and I'm not quite sure where to go. Superflex in the UK, 
> their bushings are too hard.
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> Version: 2015.0.6140 / Virus Database: 4419/10678 - Release Date: 09/22/15
>

--------------000106090909030608070800
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Hi Alan, try this -<br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.nolathane.com.au/index1.php">http://www.nolathane.com.au/index1.php</a><br>
    Cheers<br>
    Larry Varley<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 22/09/2015 6:09 PM, Alan Seigrist
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:CAFBXTkKLGh=[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">A few years ago there was this Australian company
        called Noltec that made nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys. 
        Austin Healeys need softer bushings because the rotating axis on
        the lower A arm varies a bit as the suspension moves.  
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Has anyone found a substitute for the old Noltec bushes?  I
          need another set and I'm not quite sure where to go. 
          Superflex in the UK, their bushings are too hard.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <p class="" avgcert""="" color="#000000" align="left">No virus
        found in this message.<br>
        Checked by AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
        Version: 2015.0.6140 / Virus Database: 4419/10678 - Release
        Date: 09/22/15</p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------000106090909030608070800--

--===============0279484150783400100==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0279484150783400100==--

---

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:22:35 +0800

--===============4783367154512061456==

--089e013d170ed2815f0520528948

They only list the sprite on their list... I guess I call them?

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Larry Varley <[email-masked]> wrote:

> A few years ago there was this Australian company called Noltec that made
> nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys.  Austin Healeys need softer bushings
> because the rotating axis on the lower A arm varies a bit as the suspension
> moves.
>
> Has anyone found a substitute for the old Noltec bushes?  I need another
> set and I'm not quite sure where to go.  Superflex in the UK, their
> bushings are too hard.
>
>
>
>
> [email-masked]://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--089e013d170ed2815f0520528948
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">They only list the sprite on their list... I guess I call =
them?</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Tue=
, Sep 22, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Larry Varley <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"ma=
ilto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</=
span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8e=
x;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF" text=3D"#000000">
    Hi Alan, try this -<br>
    <a href=3D"http://www.nolathane.com.au/index1.php" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.nolathane.com.au/index1.php</a><br>
    Cheers<br>
    Larry Varley<span class=3D""><br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div>On 22/09/2015 6:09 PM, Alan Seigrist
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    </span><blockquote type=3D"cite"><span class=3D"">
      <div dir=3D"ltr">A few years ago there was this Australian company
        called Noltec that made nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys.=C2=
=A0
        Austin Healeys need softer bushings because the rotating axis on
        the lower A arm varies a bit as the suspension moves. =C2=A0
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Has anyone found a substitute for the old Noltec bushes?=C2=A0=
 I
          need another set and I&#39;m not quite sure where to go.=C2=A0
          Superflex in the UK, their bushings are too hard.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <br>
      </span><pre>_______________________________________________
nk">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a>

<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank=
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

s/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/opt=
ions/healeys/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <br>
      <p color=3D"#000000" align=3D"left">No virus
        found in this message.<br>
        Checked by AVG - <a href=3D"http://www.avg.com" target=3D"_blank">w=
ww.avg.com</a><br>
        Version: 2015.0.6140 / Virus Database: 4419/10678 - Release
        Date: 09/22/15</p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </div>

<br>_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>

--089e013d170ed2815f0520528948--

--===============4783367154512061456==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4783367154512061456==--

---

From: "John Rowe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:53:29 +1000

--===============5612146025211072672==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D0F578.BC72DFB0"
Content-Language: en-au

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D0F578.BC72DFB0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Alan

I saw a forum discussion on them- said they were no good as they =
disintegrated quickly- (AusRotary.com) worth a look, if you can take any =
notice of them

Cheers

John Rowe Qld Australia

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alan =
Seigrist
Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2015 7:23 PM
To: Healey list
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Quick Q - Urethane Bushings

=20

=20

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Larry Varley <[email-masked]> =
wrote:

Hi Alan, try this -

A few years ago there was this Australian company called Noltec that =
made nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys.  Austin Healeys need softer =
bushings because the rotating axis on the lower A arm varies a bit as =
the suspension moves.  =20

=20

Has anyone found a substitute for the old Noltec bushes?  I need another =
set and I'm not quite sure where to go.  Superflex in the UK, their =
bushings are too hard.

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D0F578.BC72DFB0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas","serif";}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Alan<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I saw a forum discussion on them- said they were no good as they =
disintegrated quickly- (AusRotary.com) worth a look, if you can take any =
notice of them<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Cheers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>John Rowe Qld Australia<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Alan =
Seigrist<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, 22 September 2015 7:23 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Healey list<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Quick Q - =
Urethane Bushings<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>They =
only list the sprite on their list... I guess I call =
them?<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On Tue, =
Sep 22, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Larry Varley &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Hi Alan, try this -<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.nolathane.com.au/index1.php" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.nolathane.com.au/index1.php</a><br>Cheers<br=
>Larry Varley<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
22/09/2015 6:09 PM, Alan Seigrist wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>A few years ago there was this Australian company =
called Noltec that made nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys.&nbsp; =
Austin Healeys need softer bushings because the rotating axis on the =
lower A arm varies a bit as the suspension moves. &nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Has anyone found a substitute for the old Noltec =
bushes?&nbsp; I need another set and I'm not quite sure where to =
go.&nbsp; Superflex in the UK, their bushings are too =
hard.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><pre>________________=
_______________________________<o:p></o:p></pre><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><br><br><o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D0F578.BC72DFB0--

--===============5612146025211072672==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5612146025211072672==--