Subject: [Healeys] My furl gauge issues

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 13:26:36 -0700

--===============8673836282720360878==

--20cf307f32141539f2051f19f3c6

As we left my story about my rebuilt gauge not working. ...
Recap. My Guage quit after only 38 years since last rebuild. I borrowed a
friends Guage to check and his worked fine. I sent mine back to west valley
instruments for a rebuild. I drove the car without a gauge or working
speedo. ...
Anyway when the gauge was reinstalled it read empty.  I called
Morris who assured me it worked fine when it left his shop . I've been busy
and let it go for awhile. He said he would take it back and recheck it.
We'll I backed the car out if my garage the other night and ran out of gas
at the end of my driveway. Drove down in my truck to get two gallons of
gas.  Then drove the Healey to get $20.00 of gas. Funny thing....
The fuel gauge showed 3/4 of a tank of fuel!    All I had to do was put gas
in the tank and the gauge was fixed :)

Happy roads folks.
Mr. Ira Erbs e

--20cf307f32141539f2051f19f3c6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">As we left my story about my rebuilt gauge not working. ...<=
br>
Recap. My Guage quit after only 38 years since last rebuild. I borrowed a f=
riends Guage to check and his worked fine. I sent mine back to west valley =
instruments for a rebuild. I drove the car without a gauge or working speed=
o. ...<br>
Anyway when the gauge was reinstalled it read empty.=C2=A0 I called<br>
Morris who assured me it worked fine when it left his shop . I&#39;ve been =
busy and let it go for awhile. He said he would take it back and recheck it=
. We&#39;ll I backed the car out if my garage the other night and ran out o=
f gas at the end of my driveway. Drove down in my truck to get two gallons =
of gas.=C2=A0 Then drove the Healey to get $20.00 of gas. Funny thing....<b=
r>
The fuel gauge showed 3/4 of a tank of fuel!=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 All I had to=
 do was put gas in the tank and the gauge was fixed :)</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Happy roads folks.<br>
Mr. Ira Erbs e</p>

--20cf307f32141539f2051f19f3c6--

--===============8673836282720360878==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8673836282720360878==--