Subject: [Healeys] Door handles

From: "Chris Scholz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 04:41:05 -0500

--Apple-Mail-D8D25ABF-04CE-4963-A58D-CD281C89D0C3
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am about to the end of the full restoration of my '59 100-6.=20

Sadly, the shop that did the media blasting and rust repair may have misplac=
ed the exterior door handles and closure mechanism.  They are searching thei=
r shelves, but in case they can't find them, I would be interested if anyone=
 has a pair for sale. Thanks.=20

--Apple-Mail-D8D25ABF-04CE-4963-A58D-CD281C89D0C3
	name=IMG_1063.JPG;
	x-apple-part-url=1BE5EAB8-0E3E-4705-B77C-1CBD3C26C3C1
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_1063.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-D8D25ABF-04CE-4963-A58D-CD281C89D0C3
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz OD
--Apple-Mail-D8D25ABF-04CE-4963-A58D-CD281C89D0C3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--Apple-Mail-D8D25ABF-04CE-4963-A58D-CD281C89D0C3--