Subject: [Healeys] Images - Source?

From: "Bluehealey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:59:01 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6593884849178167350==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0023_01D0FAB6.9D208390"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D0FAB6.9D208390
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0024_01D0FAB6.9D208390"

------=_NextPart_001_0024_01D0FAB6.9D208390
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Open message to JohnS and the list.

Hi John.

Your site is always one of my first 'go to' places when looking for Healey
data as it has become an encyclopaedia of all the good things from Donald.

I have been looking for an old website that I referred to some years ago  as
it had a timeline and some excellent images of all the Big Healeys and the
colour options that were available for each model.  I am unable to find it
but discover that you are using some excellent images that may have come
from the site I have in mind.  They are being used in your 'Registries'
section to illustrate the BN1, BN2, 100S, BN7, BT7 and the Metallic Gold
Beige BJ8.

This is the BN7:

http://healey6.com/28d40b40.jpg

Does the site still exist?  Would you have a link to it?

Many thanks for your help. 

Alan Bromfield

Modified BN4

Work in Progress AN5

------=_NextPart_001_0024_01D0FAB6.9D208390
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Open =
message to JohnS and the list.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hi =
John.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Your site is always one of my =
first &#8216;go to&#8217; places when looking for Healey data as it has =
become an encyclopaedia of all the good things from =
Donald.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have been looking for an old website that I referred =
to some years ago&nbsp; as it had a timeline and some excellent images =
of all the Big Healeys and the colour options that were available for =
each model.&nbsp; I am unable to find it but discover that you are using =
some excellent images that may have come from the site I have in =
mind.&nbsp; They are being used in your &#8216;Registries&#8217; section =
to illustrate the BN1, BN2, 100S, BN7, BT7 and the Metallic Gold Beige =
BJ8.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This is the BN7:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-GB'><img =
width=3D320 height=3D180 id=3D"Picture_x0020_2" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"http://healey6.com/28d40b40.jpg"></span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does the =
site still exist?&nbsp; Would you have a link to it?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Many thanks =
for your help. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-GB'>Alan =
Bromfield<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-GB'>Modified =
BN4<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-GB'>Work in Progress =
AN5<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-GB'><img width=3D192 height=3D87 =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0024_01D0FAB6.9D208390--

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D0FAB6.9D208390
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D0FAB6.9D208390
	name="image002.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D0FAB6.9D208390--

--===============6593884849178167350==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6593884849178167350==--