Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey Leather

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 14:58:35 -0400

--===============8726706723477850352==

--001a113cd284f9526b051ec8404e

I need some insite on caring for new car leather.

I will be taking delivery in a week or so, of a 2016 Audi A6.  One of many
options is the full leather interior.  It has been a number of years since
I have had a full leather interior and I always used Lexol on the leather.

The question is whether Lexol is still the best leather product to use or
is there something better on the market now.  Should I treat the new
leather immediately upon delivery or wait?

Thanks,

Fred

--001a113cd284f9526b051ec8404e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div><div>I need some insite on caring for new c=
ar leather.<br><br></div>I will be taking delivery in a week or so, of a 20=
16 Audi A6.=C2=A0 One of many options is the full leather interior.=C2=A0 I=
t has been a number of years since I have had a full leather interior and I=
 always used Lexol on the leather.<br><br></div>The question is whether Lex=
ol is still the best leather product to use or is there something better on=
 the market now.=C2=A0 Should I treat the new leather immediately upon deli=
very or wait?<br><br></div>Thanks,<br><br></div>Fred<br><div><div><br></div=
></div></div>

--001a113cd284f9526b051ec8404e--

--===============8726706723477850352==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8726706723477850352==--