Subject: [Healeys] Oil leak more info

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 20:44:13 -0700

--===============8505063561649668934==

--089e013a1cd0eff353051ebb7abe

So the generator bracket was leaking. It had what looks like a paper
gasket. Should it have been cork? Can I use the Right Stuff gasket maker or
similar product?  Not sure where I could get the single gasket? Plus
abfm-pdx.com is this Saturday. Back and knees are hurting.  So hopefully
this won't bounce and you all can chime in.
Thanks

Mr. Ira Erbs

--089e013a1cd0eff353051ebb7abe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">So the generator bracket was leaking. It had what looks like=
 a paper gasket. Should it have been cork? Can I use the Right Stuff gasket=
 maker or similar product?=C2=A0 Not sure where I could get the single gask=
et? Plus <a href=3D"http://abfm-pdx.com">abfm-pdx.com</a> is this Saturday.=
 Back and knees are hurting.=C2=A0 So hopefully this won&#39;t bounce and y=
ou all can chime in.<br>
Thanks</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--089e013a1cd0eff353051ebb7abe--

--===============8505063561649668934==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8505063561649668934==--