Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs support

From: "Bluehealey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 20:16:14 -0000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7905287184217007736==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01B8_01D15AD1.E7D5D3B0"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01B8_01D15AD1.E7D5D3B0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_01B9_01D15AD1.E7D5D3B0"

------=_NextPart_001_01B9_01D15AD1.E7D5D3B0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm confused. Who is the current owner of this publicly available =
archive and therefore the vendor of the material? Why is publicly =
available material that is of great regional importance not being =
donated to ensure the future security of it?

=20

Alan Bromfield

Modified BN4

Work in Progress AN5

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
[email-masked]
Sent: 29 January 2016 06:26
To: Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs support

=20

Healey Archive at Warwick needs support

=20

Josef Eckert

Germany

------=_NextPart_001_01B9_01D15AD1.E7D5D3B0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black;b=
ackground:white'>I'm confused. Who is the current owner of this publicly =
available archive and therefore the vendor of the material? Why is =
publicly available material that is of great regional importance not =
being donated to ensure the future security of it?</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Alan Bromfield<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Modified BN4<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Work in Progress AN5<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><img width=3D192 height=3D87 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent:</b> 29 January 2016 =
06:26<br><b>To:</b> Healeys, Forum<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Healey =
Archive at Warwick needs support<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><strong>Healey Archive at =
Warwick needs =
support</strong><o:p></o:p></p><p>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p><strong>Josef =
Eckert</strong><o:p></o:p></p><p><strong>Germany</strong><o:p></o:p></p><=
/div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_01B9_01D15AD1.E7D5D3B0--

------=_NextPart_000_01B8_01D15AD1.E7D5D3B0
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_01B8_01D15AD1.E7D5D3B0--

--===============7905287184217007736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7905287184217007736==--

---

From: "Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 20:37:12 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3455617170527665249==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0061_01D15AD4.D677B130"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D15AD4.D677B130
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0062_01D15AD4.D677B130"

------=_NextPart_001_0062_01D15AD4.D677B130
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Alan,

=20

Perhaps this will help.  ( the only bit I don=E2=80=99t understand is =
the comments re Healey Museum and Gaydon =E2=80=93 family politics ? who =
knows ) :

=20

=20

=20

=20

UNSEEN ARCHIVE RETURNS TO WARWICK, THE SPIRITUAL HOME OF HEALEY CARS

Warwickshire County Record Office has been offered for purchase the =
archive remaining in the possession of the Healey family. The record =
office is the local government funded archive for the county of =
Warwickshire and holds records covering 900 years of the =
county=E2=80=99s history, including business records from the 20th =
century such as engineering firms Willans and Robinson and Automotive =
Products and also the pre DVLA vehicle license registers for =
Warwickshire (c1905-1974)=20

The family have made clear their interest in keeping the remaining =
archive in Warwick, where the first Healey motor cars were built and =
where the material can be freely accessed by visitors to the record =
office. Neither the Healey Museum in the Netherlands nor the Heritage =
Motor Centre at Gaydon are being considered as venues for this material, =
which is why Warwickshire County Record Office have accepted the =
challenge.

The collection consists of 20 bankers boxes of archival material and =
additional plans
Original drawings and designs of iconic models, prototypes and projects =
never completed.
Items from the collection to highlight its worth including Gerry =
Coker=E2=80=99s original design for the Healey winged badge, =
correspondence from Stirling Moss, Raymond Baxter etc, original Jon =
cartoon from Daily Mail.
Approx. 800 photos - multiple sports car events, races, celebrities and =
Cape Works
Correspondence and photos relating to wind generation project
Files relating to partnership with Jensen, developmental projects, =
consultancy, legal matters etc
Specific vehicle research, technical specifications
Information relating to the Healey=E2=80=99s involvement with =
motorsport/speed records
Printed brochure, publicity material, magazine articles etc
Files relating to Healey Marine
Business records
Video and Cinefilm from Healey family archive, rare and unseen footage =
from home movie, major motorsport activity =E2=80=93 Sebring, Mille =
Miglia, Le Mans, Bonneville Salt Flats, 1950s.

The record office needs a sum of =C2=A3120,000 to realise this project =
fully; that is to purchase it and then to catalogue and conserve it so =
that it can be made available. There will also an oral history project, =
and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) based =
workshops with local schools using the collection for inspiration and an =
extensive digitisation programme. These additional elements are crucial =
when it comes to attracting funders.

The collection was independently valued by specialist =E2=80=93 Bernard =
Quaritch Ltd

The record office has funding commitments and cash contributions =
totalling more than =C2=A342,000 at present.=20
We require =C2=A351,000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund to realise this =
project, we are expecting to hear the outcome of this bid by the end of =
February
We set ourselves a target of =C2=A330,000 in private donations; we aim =
to continue to raise funds this way until October 2016. We intend to run =
fundraising events in the spring to support this effort.
The deadline for purchasing the collection from the family is the end of =
March 2016
The project to catalogue, conserve and promote the collection will start =
in May 2016 and will end in May 2017. A professional archivist and =
conservator will be employed on a part time basis to carry out this =
work.
On completion of the project the catalogue will be uploaded onto the =
record office online catalogue called Warwickshire=E2=80=99s Past =
Unlocked. The vast majority of the collection (allowing for any Data =
Protection issues) will be freely accessible to visitors to the record =
office where it can be viewed in the public searchroom.

If successful the collection will be owned by the local authority in =
perpetuity. We hope that this will inspire others to donate other Healey =
material to the office in the future. We have already been given further =
exciting material as a result of this project and will make an =
announcement about this once we know the result of our lottery bid.

We really need your help to realise this project fully and to allow this =
important collection to be made accessible in the home town of the =
Healey motor car.Information on how to make donations to the project can =
be found on the record office website:  =
<http://apps.warwickshire.gov.uk/api/documents/WCCC-863-471> =
http://apps.warwickshire.gov.uk/api/...s/WCCC-863-471. If donations are =
made through the Friends of the Warwickshire County Record Office, a =
registered charity, they can be gift aided. You can also phone the =
record office on +44(0)1926 738959 to make credit card donations in =
excess of =C2=A310

Timetable in full

March 2016 Decision by HLF to support or reject purchase of Warwick =
Healey Motor Company to be made public=20
April 2016 Purchase of collection from family to be completed subject to =
above=20
April 30th WCRO fundraising event to support development activities=20
May 2016 Archivist and cataloguer appointed on 6 month contract to =
extend to 12 months if fundraising target of 15K reached=20
June 2016 Recruit volunteers for oral history project=20
October 15th WCRO event to provide project update=20
October 31st Fundraising target of 30K deadline=20
October 2016 Contracts extended to May 2017=20
November 2016 Engineering workshops with schools=20
December 2016 Digitisation project commences subject to 30K target =
achieved=20
May 2017 Catalogue and conservation work completed . Project completion =
event, collection available to view at WCRO

=20

=20

=20

Andy

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
Bluehealey
Sent: 29 January 2016 20:16
To: [email-masked]; 'Healeys, Forum'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs support

=20

=20

Alan Bromfield

Modified BN4

Work in Progress AN5

=20

=20

=20

Josef Eckert

Germany

  _____ =20

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7357 / Virus Database: 4522/11510 - Release Date: =
01/29/16

------=_NextPart_001_0062_01D15AD4.D677B130
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.EmailStyle23
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Alan,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'> Perhaps this will help.=C2=A0 ( the only bit I don=E2=80=99t =
understand is the comments re Healey Museum and Gaydon =E2=80=93 family =
politics ? who knows ) :<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:#3E3E3E=
'>UNSEEN ARCHIVE RETURNS TO WARWICK, THE SPIRITUAL HOME OF HEALEY =
CARS<br><br>Warwickshire County Record Office has been offered for =
purchase the archive remaining in the possession of the Healey family. =
The record office is the local government funded archive for the county =
of Warwickshire and holds records covering 900 years of the =
county=E2=80=99s history, including business records from the 20th =
century such as engineering firms Willans and Robinson and Automotive =
Products and also the pre DVLA vehicle license registers for =
Warwickshire (c1905-1974) <br><br>The family have made clear their =
interest in keeping the remaining archive in Warwick, where the first =
Healey motor cars were built and where the material can be freely =
accessed by visitors to the record office. Neither the Healey Museum in =
the Netherlands nor the Heritage Motor Centre at Gaydon are being =
considered as venues for this material, which is why Warwickshire County =
Record Office have accepted the challenge.<br><br>The collection =
consists of 20 bankers boxes of archival material and additional =
plans<br>Original drawings and designs of iconic models, prototypes and =
projects never completed.<br>Items from the collection to highlight its =
worth including Gerry Coker=E2=80=99s original design for the Healey =
winged badge, correspondence from Stirling Moss, Raymond Baxter etc, =
original Jon cartoon from Daily Mail.<br>Approx. 800 photos - multiple =
sports car events, races, celebrities and Cape Works<br>Correspondence =
and photos relating to wind generation project<br>Files relating to =
partnership with Jensen, developmental projects, consultancy, legal =
matters etc<br>Specific vehicle research, technical =
specifications<br>Information relating to the Healey=E2=80=99s =
involvement with motorsport/speed records<br>Printed brochure, publicity =
material, magazine articles etc<br>Files relating to Healey =
Marine<br>Business records<br>Video and Cinefilm from Healey family =
archive, rare and unseen footage from home movie, major motorsport =
activity =E2=80=93 Sebring, Mille Miglia, Le Mans, Bonneville Salt =
Flats, 1950s.<br><br>The record office needs a sum of =C2=A3120,000 to =
realise this project fully; that is to purchase it and then to catalogue =
and conserve it so that it can be made available. There will also an =
oral history project, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and =
Mathematics) based workshops with local schools using the collection for =
inspiration and an extensive digitisation programme. These additional =
elements are crucial when it comes to attracting funders.<br><br>The =
collection was independently valued by specialist =E2=80=93 Bernard =
Quaritch Ltd<br><br>The record office has funding commitments and cash =
contributions totalling more than =C2=A342,000 at present. <br>We =
require =C2=A351,000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund to realise this =
project, we are expecting to hear the outcome of this bid by the end of =
February<br>We set ourselves a target of =C2=A330,000 in private =
donations; we aim to continue to raise funds this way until October =
2016. We intend to run fundraising events in the spring to support this =
effort.<br>The deadline for purchasing the collection from the family is =
the end of March 2016<br>The project to catalogue, conserve and promote =
the collection will start in May 2016 and will end in May 2017. A =
professional archivist and conservator will be employed on a part time =
basis to carry out this work.<br>On completion of the project the =
catalogue will be uploaded onto the record office online catalogue =
called Warwickshire=E2=80=99s Past Unlocked. The vast majority of the =
collection (allowing for any Data Protection issues) will be freely =
accessible to visitors to the record office where it can be viewed in =
the public searchroom.<br><br>If successful the collection will be owned =
by the local authority in perpetuity. We hope that this will inspire =
others to donate other Healey material to the office in the future. We =
have already been given further exciting material as a result of this =
project and will make an announcement about this once we know the result =
of our lottery bid.<br><br>We really need your help to realise this =
project fully and to allow this important collection to be made =
accessible in the home town of the Healey motor car.Information on how =
to make donations to the project can be found on the record office =
website: <a =
href=3D"http://apps.warwickshire.gov.uk/api/documents/WCCC-863-471" =
target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'color:#125478;text-decoration:none'>http://apps.warwickshire.gov=
.uk/api/...s/WCCC-863-471</span></a>. If donations are made through the =
Friends of the Warwickshire County Record Office, a registered charity, =
they can be gift aided. You can also phone the record office on =
+44(0)1926 738959 to make credit card donations in excess of =
=C2=A310<br><br>Timetable in full<br><br>March 2016 Decision by HLF to =
support or reject purchase of Warwick Healey Motor Company to be made =
public <br>April 2016 Purchase of collection from family to be completed =
subject to above <br>April 30th WCRO fundraising event to support =
development activities <br>May 2016 Archivist and cataloguer appointed =
on 6 month contract to extend to 12 months if fundraising target of 15K =
reached <br>June 2016 Recruit volunteers for oral history project =
<br>October 15th WCRO event to provide project update <br>October 31st =
Fundraising target of 30K deadline <br>October 2016 Contracts extended =
to May 2017 <br>November 2016 Engineering workshops with schools =
<br>December 2016 Digitisation project commences subject to 30K target =
achieved <br>May 2017 Catalogue and conservation work completed . =
Project completion event, collection available to view at =
WCRO<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:#3E3E3E=
'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:#3E3E3E=
'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:#3E3E3E=
'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:#4F81BD=
'>Andy</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#4F81B=
D'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Bluehealey<br><b>Sent:</b> 29 January 2016 20:16<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]; 'Healeys, Forum'<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: =
[Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs =
support<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black;b=
ackground:white'>I'm confused. Who is the current owner of this publicly =
available archive and therefore the vendor of the material? Why is =
publicly available material that is of great regional importance not =
being donated to ensure the future security of it?</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Alan Bromfield<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Modified BN4<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Work in Progress AN5<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><img border=3D0 width=3D192 height=3D87 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:healeys-bounces@aut=
ox.team.net</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>=
<b>Sent:</b> 29 January 2016 06:26<br><b>To:</b> Healeys, =
Forum<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs =
support<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><strong>Healey Archive at =
Warwick needs =
support</strong><o:p></o:p></p><p>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p><strong>Josef =
Eckert</strong><o:p></o:p></p><p><strong>Germany</strong><o:p></o:p></p><=
div class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><hr =
size=3D1 width=3D"100%" noshade style=3D'color:#A0A0A0' =
align=3Dcenter></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>No virus =
found in this message.<br>Checked by AVG - <a =
href=3D"http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>Version: 2016.0.7357 / =
Virus Database: 4522/11510 - Release Date: =
01/29/16<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0062_01D15AD4.D677B130--

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D15AD4.D677B130
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D15AD4.D677B130--

--===============3455617170527665249==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3455617170527665249==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 21:38:50 +0100 (MET)

--===============4912813860039550863==
	boundary="----=_Part_2256003_1291206975.1454099930008"

------=_Part_2256003_1291206975.1454099930008
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Good question.

Another Question: Why are all these items and documentation which are now 
in a so called Healey Museum in Holland not donated to the Warwick town 
council for having them within the archive at the most appropriate place?

Josef Eckert

Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: RE: [Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs support

Datum: 2016-01-29T21:16:29+0100

Von: "Bluehealey" <[email-masked]>

An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "'Healeys, 
Forum'" <[email-masked]>

I'm confused. Who is the current owner of this publicly available archive 
and therefore the vendor of the material? Why is publicly available 
material that is of great regional importance not being donated to ensure 
the future security of it?

Alan Bromfield

Modified BN4

Work in Progress AN5

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
[email-masked]
Sent: 29 January 2016 06:26
To: Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs support

Josef Eckert

Germany
------=_Part_2256003_1291206975.1454099930008
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/><title></title></head><body><p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none">Good question.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none">Another Question: Why are all these items and documentation which are now in a so called Healey Museum in Holland not donated to the Warwick town council for having them within the archive at the most appropriate place?</span></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none">Josef Eckert</span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;text-decoration:none">Germany</span></span></span></span></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>-----Original-Nachricht-----</p>
<p>Betreff: RE: [Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs support</p>
<p>Datum: 2016-01-29T21:16:29+0100</p>
<p>Von: "Bluehealey" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;</p>
<p>An: "[email-masked]" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "'Healeys, Forum'" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<div style="position: relative; color: #000000; font: 12px Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<div class="WordSection1">
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; background: white;">I'm confused. Who is the current owner of this publicly available archive and therefore the vendor of the material? Why is publicly available material that is of great regional importance not being donated to ensure the future security of it?</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 11.0pt; font-family: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; color: #1f497d;">&nbsp;</span></p>
<div>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 11.0pt; font-family: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; color: #1f497d;">Alan Bromfield</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 11.0pt; font-family: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; color: #1f497d;">Modified BN4</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 11.0pt; font-family: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; color: #1f497d;">Work in Progress AN5</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 11.0pt; font-family: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; color: #1f497d;">&nbsp;</span></p>
<div>
<div style="border: none; border-top: solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt; padding: 3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm;">
<p class="MsoNormal"><strong><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: 'Tahoma','sans-serif';">From:</span></strong><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: 'Tahoma','sans-serif';"> Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <strong>On Behalf Of </strong>[email-masked]<br /><strong>Sent:</strong> 29 January 2016 06:26<br /><strong>To:</strong> Healeys, Forum<br /><strong>Subject:</strong> [Healeys] Healey Archive at Warwick needs support</span></p>
</div>
</div>
<p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Healey Archive at Warwick needs support</strong></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>Josef Eckert</strong></p>
<p><strong>Germany</strong></p>
</div>
</div></body></html>
------=_Part_2256003_1291206975.1454099930008--

--===============4912813860039550863==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4912813860039550863==--