Subject: [Healeys] Jim Smith

From: "Robert Bender" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:15:55 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0528116494311650443==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000E_01D15384.B1E52CF0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D15384.B1E52CF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It is with great sadness that I bring the news that Jim Smith from
Connecticut passed away last night.

He was a very close personal friend and was one of the most serious Healey
aficionados ever.  He was 

an avid Healey racer and Healey restorer.  He will be dearly missed by many.
The hobby has lost 

a wonderful person.

Bob Bender

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D15384.B1E52CF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It is with great sadness that I bring the news that =
Jim Smith from Connecticut passed away last night.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>He was a very close personal friend and was one of the =
most serious Healey aficionados ever.&nbsp; He was <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>an avid Healey racer and Healey restorer.&nbsp; He =
will be dearly missed by many.&nbsp; The hobby has lost =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>a wonderful person.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob =
Bender<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D15384.B1E52CF0--

--===============0528116494311650443==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0528116494311650443==--