Subject: Re: [Healeys] and another project

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:09:37 -0500

There is a lot of work to be done, for sure, but as a project it is not 
as bad as many....certainly much less rust than what I started with, 
much less! The front shroud damage is significant, but a project is 
supposed to be a challenge, isn't it?

  Someone should go for it!

  Gordy
  Longbridge BN4

On 01/13/2016 15:02, i erbs wrote:
> is this all there is left out there??
> HTTP://TINYURL.COM/HVK5K44 [1]
> Wow!!
>
> Ira Erbs
> Portland,OR
> 1959 BN4 100-6
> with BT7 engine and disk brakes.
m

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Armour" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 13:24:37 +1100

How time changes one's viewpoint.

Back in 1980 when the first organised US Healey club members visited
Australia for our annual National Rally there was a big interest in the
100 model as we had many. The last Australian BMC showroom stock model was
the 3000 MK.1 
 BJ.7 & 8 cars were very rare.
When the US visitors looked at our spare parts cars that were being
renovated and made roadworthy ( not restored in those days ) they were
amazed as in the US the availability of good roadworthy 100/6 and 3000s
was plentiful and the opinion was we were wasting our time with rusted and
previously abandoned examples.

I can only smile. Todate on this topic I think Michael Salter is winning
the 'how did he do it award.'

Joe

On 14/01/16 1:09 PM, "[email-masked] on behalf of
[email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of

[email-masked]