Subject: [Healeys] really nasty boy

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 11:05:12 -0800

--===============5683408091871712788==

--001a1143efa4c0685e052a1921d9

2nd photo down
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/drag-cars-in-motion-picture-thread.228509/page-5

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 BN4 100-6
with BT7 engine and disk brakes.

--001a1143efa4c0685e052a1921d9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">2nd photo down<div><a href=3D"http://www.jalopyjournal.com=
/forum/threads/drag-cars-in-motion-picture-thread.228509/page-5">http://www=
.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/drag-cars-in-motion-picture-thread.228509/=
page-5</a></div><div><br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature">=
<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr">Ira Erbs<div>Portland,OR</div><div>1=
959 BN4 100-6</div><div>with BT7 engine and disk brakes.</div></div></div><=
/div></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a1143efa4c0685e052a1921d9--

--===============5683408091871712788==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5683408091871712788==--