Subject: [Healeys] BN4LS72623

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:09:40 -0800

--===============3054063817528939108==

--001a11332b7ab11e640529b64961

Trying to figure out approx. when my car was produced without going the
BHMT route. Not finding it on the Internet
BN4LS72623 My guess is late 58 as it has been registered as a 59. but can
someone help narrow it down to a month?
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 BN4 100-6
with BT7 engine and disk brakes.

--001a11332b7ab11e640529b64961
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Trying to figure out approx. when my car was produced with=
out going the BHMT route. Not finding it on the Internet<div><span style=3D=
"color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12=
px;background-color:rgb(240,248,255)">BN4LS72623 My guess is late 58 as it =
has been registered as a 59. but can someone help narrow it down to a month=
?</span><br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"l=
tr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr">Ira Erbs<div>Portland,OR</div><div>1959 BN4 100-6=
</div><div>with BT7 engine and disk brakes.</div></div></div></div></div></=
div>
</div></div>

--001a11332b7ab11e640529b64961--

--===============3054063817528939108==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3054063817528939108==--