Subject: [Healeys] Someone just got a GREAT Tricarb for a steal

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 10:53:14 +0800

--===============5254895868583718383==

--001a11c2435ac207d8052a844069

This just sold for $30,000 if you can believe it.

https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=131162&amp;current_index=377&auction_pk=162&page=featured

What a pretty car, and I do love the steel wheels.

The only thing that's a bit odd is the shift lever treatment... I am
confused to what I am seeing there.

Alan

--001a11c2435ac207d8052a844069
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This just sold for $30,000 if you can believe it.<br><br><=
a href=3D"https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=3D131162=
&amp;amp;current_index=3D377&amp;auction_pk=3D162&amp;page=3Dfeatured">http=
s://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=3D131162&amp;amp;curre=
nt_index=3D377&amp;auction_pk=3D162&amp;page=3Dfeatured</a><br><div><br></d=
iv><div>What a pretty car, and I do love the steel wheels. =C2=A0</div><div=
><br></div><div>The only thing that&#39;s a bit odd is the shift lever trea=
tment... I am confused to what I am seeing there.</div><div><br></div><div>=
Alan</div></div>

--001a11c2435ac207d8052a844069--

--===============5254895868583718383==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5254895868583718383==--

---

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 7:47:11 -0500

OK--it is not a Healey, but an original 37K mile 66 E-Type Roadster just sold for $350,000.  Even if this Healey sold low, there is still hope for the value of all these cars.

tom
---- Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]> wrote: 

=============

Alan

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 10:07:08 -0600 (CST)

It has been a long time, but aren't the mounting holes on the grill located such that it would be impossible to install it upside down?  Just asking.  But I agree that it looks upside down.

On 01/30/16, Jean Caron wrote:

.....and the grille is installed upside down.

Jean 

[email-masked]