Subject: Re: [Healeys] +Compression ratio

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 17:29:45 -0800

Flat top?  100M pistons were slightly less dished than standard, and I 
believe they produced around 8.5:1.

If you can measure the volume of the combustion chamber divided into the 
swept volume of the cylinder you'll be close; more than likely your 
cylinders have been bored at one time or another.

Bob

On 1/15/2016 5:10 PM, Keith Taylor wrote:
> What would be  the compression ratio of a BN2 fitted with flat top 
> pistons.
>
> Keith Taylor
> BN1
> BN2
>
> Southern Highlands OZ
>

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 17:57:54 -0800

The standard 7.5/1 piston has a dish top with a volume of 29 cc. 

The LeMans 8.5/1 piston also has a dish top but the dish is not as deep being only 14cc volume. A true flat top if it has the same compression height (distance from the top of the pin hole to top of piston) would give a ratio of 10.5/1. There could be design variations that are flat top but have a lower compression height which would give a lower ratio.

Without knowing where the top of your piston is in relation to the top of the cylinder or dimension from pin, there's not way of knowing without measuring your chambers. 

Rick Wilkins

On Jan 15, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Keith Taylor wrote:

> What would be  the compression ratio of a BN2 fitted with flat top pistons.
> 
> Keith Taylor
> BN1
> BN2
> 
> Southern Highlands OZ
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> 

[email-masked]

---

From: Keith Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:04:23 +1100

--===============1288220516331521485==

--001a113ecb7875e4f305296b9dbf

Thanks Bob & Rick  I believe the pistons were from a Dodge "Q" & are not
dished, they are level with the top of the block
They were fitted long before I bought the car & after rebuild I had to fit
a high torque starter to get it to turnover
>From your assessments & my assumptions I thought compression would be
higher than 9.5 possibly 10+
The car certainly has plenty of torque  It also had an ugly/bizarre
plumbing setup to the head similar to a 100S for cooling

Curiosity satisfied

Keith

On 16 January 2016 at 12:57, Wilko2 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The LeMans 8.5/1 piston also has a dish top but the dish is not as deep
> being only 14cc volume. A true flat top if it has the same compression
> height (distance from the top of the pin hole to top of piston) would give
> a ratio of 10.5/1. There could be design variations that are flat top but
> have a lower compression height which would give a lower ratio.
>
> Without knowing where the top of your piston is in relation to the top of
> the cylinder or dimension from pin, there's not way of knowing without
> measuring your chambers.
>
> Rick Wilkins
>
> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> >
>
>

--001a113ecb7875e4f305296b9dbf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Thanks Bob &amp; Rick=C2=A0 I believe the pistons wer=
e from a Dodge &quot;Q&quot; &amp; are not dished, they are level with the =
top of the block</div><div>They were fitted long before I bought the car &a=
mp; after rebuild I had to fit a high torque starter to get it to turnover =
</div><div>From your assessments &amp; my assumptions I thought compression=
 would be higher than 9.5 possibly 10+</div><div>The car certainly has plen=
ty of torque=C2=A0=C2=A0It also had an ugly/bizarre plumbing setup to the h=
ead similar to a 100S for cooling=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Curiosity =
satisfied </div><div><br></div><div>Keith</div></div><div class=3D"gmail_ex=
tra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On 16 January 2016 at 12:57, Wilko2 <sp=
an dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">e=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote"=
 style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Th=
e standard 7.5/1 piston has a dish top with a volume of 29 cc.<br>
<br>
The LeMans 8.5/1 piston also has a dish top but the dish is not as deep bei=
ng only 14cc volume. A true flat top if it has the same compression height =
(distance from the top of the pin hole to top of piston) would give a ratio=
 of 10.5/1. There could be design variations that are flat top but have a l=
ower compression height which would give a lower ratio.<br>
<br>
Without knowing where the top of your piston is in relation to the top of t=
he cylinder or dimension from pin, there&#39;s not way of knowing without m=
easuring your chambers.<br>
<br>
Rick Wilkins<br>
<div><div class=3D"h5"><br>
On Jan 15, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Keith Taylor wrote:<br>
<br>
&gt; What would be=C2=A0 the compression ratio of a BN2 fitted with flat to=
p pistons.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Keith Taylor<br>
&gt; BN1<br>
&gt; BN2<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Southern Highlands OZ<br>
</div></div><span>&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D=
"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
&gt; Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 $12.75<br>
&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" rel=
=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt; Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank" rel=
=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><b=
r>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_=
blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a=
><br>
&gt;<br>
</span>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/op=
tions/healeys/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt;<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div><br></div>

--001a113ecb7875e4f305296b9dbf--

--===============1288220516331521485==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1288220516331521485==--

---

From: Larry Varley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 18:38:51 +1100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5324775651580837384==
 boundary="------------010003050003090605080708"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010003050003090605080708
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Rick is quite right, and flat top pistons level with the top of the 
block was the way it was done years ago for racing, very problematic 
with modern fuels in a road car. The semi dished 100M style piston works 
well and give a bit over 9 to 1 compression.
Cheers
Larry Varley

On 16/01/2016 3:04 PM, Keith Taylor wrote:
> Thanks Bob & Rick  I believe the pistons were from a Dodge "Q" & are 
> not dished, they are level with the top of the block
> They were fitted long before I bought the car & after rebuild I had to 
> fit a high torque starter to get it to turnover
> On 16 January 2016 at 12:57, Wilko2 <[email-masked] 
>
>     The LeMans 8.5/1 piston also has a dish top but the dish is not as
>     deep being only 14cc volume. A true flat top if it has the same
>     compression height (distance from the top of the pin hole to top
>     of piston) would give a ratio of 10.5/1. There could be design
>     variations that are flat top but have a lower compression height
>     which would give a lower ratio.
>
>     Without knowing where the top of your piston is in relation to the
>     top of the cylinder or dimension from pin, there's not way of
>     knowing without measuring your chambers.
>
>     Rick Wilkins
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> Version: 2016.0.7294 / Virus Database: 4489/11412 - Release Date: 01/16/16
>

--------------010003050003090605080708
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Rick is quite right, and flat top pistons level with the top of the
    block was the way it was done years ago for racing, very problematic
    with modern fuels in a road car. The semi dished 100M style piston
    works well and give a bit over 9 to 1 compression.<br>
    Cheers<br>
    Larry Varley<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 16/01/2016 3:04 PM, Keith Taylor
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>Thanks Bob &amp; Rick  I believe the pistons were from a
          Dodge "Q" &amp; are not dished, they are level with the top of
          the block</div>
        <div>They were fitted long before I bought the car &amp; after
          rebuild I had to fit a high torque starter to get it to
          turnover </div>
        <div>From your assessments &amp; my assumptions I thought
          compression would be higher than 9.5 possibly 10+</div>
        <div>The car certainly has plenty of torque  It also had an
          ugly/bizarre plumbing setup to the head similar to a 100S for
          cooling </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Curiosity satisfied </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Keith</div>
      </div>
      <div class="gmail_extra"><br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">On 16 January 2016 at 12:57, Wilko2 <span
            dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span>
          wrote:<br>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">The
            standard 7.5/1 piston has a dish top with a volume of 29 cc.<br>
            <br>
            The LeMans 8.5/1 piston also has a dish top but the dish is
            not as deep being only 14cc volume. A true flat top if it
            has the same compression height (distance from the top of
            the pin hole to top of piston) would give a ratio of 10.5/1.
            There could be design variations that are flat top but have
            a lower compression height which would give a lower ratio.<br>
            <br>
            Without knowing where the top of your piston is in relation
            to the top of the cylinder or dimension from pin, there's
            not way of knowing without measuring your chambers.<br>
            <br>
            Rick Wilkins<br>
            <div>
              <div class="h5"><br>
                On Jan 15, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Keith Taylor wrote:<br>
                <br>
                &gt; What would be  the compression ratio of a BN2
                fitted with flat top pistons.<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Keith Taylor<br>
                &gt; BN1<br>
                &gt; BN2<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Southern Highlands OZ<br>
              </div>
            </div>
            <span>&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
              &gt; Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank"
                rel="noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              &gt; Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
              &gt; Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank"
                rel="noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
              &gt; Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank"
                rel="noreferrer">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
              &gt;<br>
              &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              &gt;<br>
            </span>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
              target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt;<br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <p class="" avgcert""="" color="#000000" align="left">No virus
        found in this message.<br>
        Checked by AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
        Version: 2016.0.7294 / Virus Database: 4489/11412 - Release
        Date: 01/16/16</p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010003050003090605080708--

--===============5324775651580837384==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5324775651580837384==--

---

From: "John Rowe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 19:04:14 +1000

--===============8184240962228379422==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D15090.B18C4E10"
Content-Language: en-au

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D15090.B18C4E10
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Keith=20

I did that in the 60s when I had my BN1- used Dodge pistons with the =
skirt cut off. Worked well with a lot shaved off the head so had water =
squirting out everywhere. Used to run 1 gallon of methyl-benzine with 4 =
gallons of super. When I rebuilt my present BN1 I got some flat tops =
from JP (or JE) pistons in Adelaide. I reckon it would be 10:1 or so, =
I=E2=80=99ve never really worked it out. With a Wade cam,1 =C2=BE =
SU=E2=80=99s (HD6s) & extractors it goes like the clappers. Torque is =
ridiculous and runs well on 95 ULP.=20

Both sets of pistons came to the top of the block. IIRC, the Dodge =
pistons had smaller gudgeon pins so they offset drilled the pistons =
because the standard ones would be below the top

Cheers

John Rowe

Qld

BN1 BT7

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Keith =
Taylor
Sent: Saturday, 16 January 2016 2:04 PM
To: Wilko2
Cc: healeys
Subject: Re: [Healeys] +Compression ratio

=20

Thanks Bob & Rick  I believe the pistons were from a Dodge "Q" & are not =
dished, they are level with the top of the block

They were fitted long before I bought the car & after rebuild I had to =
fit a high torque starter to get it to turnover=20

>From your assessments & my assumptions I thought compression would be =

The car certainly has plenty of torque  It also had an ugly/bizarre =
plumbing setup to the head similar to a 100S for cooling=20

=20

Curiosity satisfied=20

=20

Keith

=20

The LeMans 8.5/1 piston also has a dish top but the dish is not as deep =
being only 14cc volume. A true flat top if it has the same compression =
height (distance from the top of the pin hole to top of piston) would =
give a ratio of 10.5/1. There could be design variations that are flat =
top but have a lower compression height which would give a lower ratio.

Without knowing where the top of your piston is in relation to the top =
of the cylinder or dimension from pin, there's not way of knowing =
without measuring your chambers.

Rick Wilkins

On Jan 15, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Keith Taylor wrote:

> What would be  the compression ratio of a BN2 fitted with flat top =
pistons.

>=20

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D15090.B18C4E10
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Keith <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I did that in the 60s when I had my BN1- used Dodge pistons with the =
skirt cut off. Worked well with a lot shaved off the head so had water =
squirting out everywhere. Used to run 1 gallon of methyl-benzine with 4 =
gallons of super. When I rebuilt my present BN1 I got some flat tops =
from JP (or JE) pistons in Adelaide. I reckon it would be 10:1 or so, =
I=E2=80=99ve never really worked it out. With a Wade cam,1 =C2=BE =
SU=E2=80=99s (HD6s) &amp; extractors it goes like the clappers. Torque =
is ridiculous and runs well on 95 ULP. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Both sets of pistons came to the top of the block. IIRC, the Dodge =
pistons had smaller gudgeon pins so they offset drilled the pistons =
because the standard ones would be below the top<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Cheers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>John Rowe<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Qld<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>BN1 BT7<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Keith =
Taylor<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, 16 January 2016 2:04 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
Wilko2<br><b>Cc:</b> healeys<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] =
+Compression ratio<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks Bob &amp; Rick&nbsp; I believe the pistons were =
from a Dodge &quot;Q&quot; &amp; are not dished, they are level with the =
top of the block<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>They were =
fitted long before I bought the car &amp; after rebuild I had to fit a =
high torque starter to get it to turnover <o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>From your assessments &amp; my assumptions I thought =
compression would be higher than 9.5 possibly =
10+<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>The car certainly has =
plenty of torque&nbsp;&nbsp;It also had an ugly/bizarre plumbing setup =
to the head similar to a 100S for =
cooling&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Curiosity satisfied <o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Keith<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 16 =
January 2016 at 12:57, Wilko2 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The standard 7.5/1 piston has a dish top with a volume =
of 29 cc.<br><br>The LeMans 8.5/1 piston also has a dish top but the =
dish is not as deep being only 14cc volume. A true flat top if it has =
the same compression height (distance from the top of the pin hole to =
top of piston) would give a ratio of 10.5/1. There could be design =
variations that are flat top but have a lower compression height which =
would give a lower ratio.<br><br>Without knowing where the top of your =
piston is in relation to the top of the cylinder or dimension from pin, =
there's not way of knowing without measuring your chambers.<br><br>Rick =
Wilkins<o:p></o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><br>On Jan 15, =
2016, at 5:10 PM, Keith Taylor wrote:<br><br>&gt; What would be&nbsp; =
the compression ratio of a BN2 fitted with flat top =
pistons.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Keith Taylor<br>&gt; BN1<br>&gt; =
BN2<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Southern Highlands OZ<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>&gt; =
<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D15090.B18C4E10--

--===============8184240962228379422==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8184240962228379422==--