Subject: [Healeys] side shift tri carb

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:58:58 -0800

--===============4371880105279107835==

--001a11c276e6782f27052a190b1f

Did they make side shift tri carbs?
http://findclascars.com/austin-healey/86339-1962-austin-healey-3000-mkii-bt7-tri-carb.html
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 BN4 100-6
with BT7 engine and disk brakes.

--001a11c276e6782f27052a190b1f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Did they make side shift tri carbs?<div><a href=3D"http://=
findclascars.com/austin-healey/86339-1962-austin-healey-3000-mkii-bt7-tri-c=
arb.html">http://findclascars.com/austin-healey/86339-1962-austin-healey-30=
00-mkii-bt7-tri-carb.html</a><br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_sig=
nature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr">Ira Erbs<div>Portland,OR</di=
v><div>1959 BN4 100-6</div><div>with BT7 engine and disk brakes.</div></div=
></div></div></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a11c276e6782f27052a190b1f--

--===============4371880105279107835==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4371880105279107835==--