Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rebuild

From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 05:14:30 +0000

Dave,

Is he going to dyno the car now? I'd be interested to see the numbers and some of the specs. For my money DW is the class for replacement parts.

Bill Lawrence

________________________________________
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of David Porter <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:02 PM
To: healeys
Subject: [Healeys] Rebuild

Healey clan,
  I just finished another engine reconstitution with Denis Welch
components. Once again I can only say "wow!"
Anyway the customer has no need for the old original parts. The head is
spoken for already. There are pistons, rods, crankshaft, camshaft
(M-grind), pulleys, back plate, pan, oil filter.
  If any of you has a use for these items I'll put you in touch with the
owner..
Dave
--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys