Subject: [Healeys] referb doors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 10:55:04 -0400

--===============4590378907167717366==
	boundary="----=_Part_42421_1902086385.1462114504638"

------=_Part_42421_1902086385.1462114504638
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am working on refurbishing a BN6 and found a previous owner had the side curtain sockets had been patch welded in the forward part of the door.  Can any one seen drawing with dimensions that can help  me locate them?
Thanks.
Hap

------=_Part_42421_1902086385.1462114504638
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>
<div><font style="background-color: transparent;">I am working on refurbishing a BN6 and found a previous owner had the side curtain sockets had been patch welded in the forward part of the door.&nbsp; Can any one seen drawing with dimensions that can help&nbsp; me locate them?</font></div>

<div>Thanks.</div>

<div>Hap</div>
</font>
------=_Part_42421_1902086385.1462114504638--

--===============4590378907167717366==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4590378907167717366==--

---

From: "David Nock BCS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 09:43:20 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6019058636673419563==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006C_01D1A457.0FF94740"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01D1A457.0FF94740
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If the holes are on the inside of the door you can use that as a guide =
to find the original position of the socket on the door skin

David Nock
British Car Specialists
209-948-8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com

From: [email-masked]=20
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:55 AM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: [Healeys] referb doors

I am working on refurbishing a BN6 and found a previous owner had the =
side curtain sockets had been patch welded in the forward part of the =
door.  Can any one seen drawing with dimensions that can help  me locate =
them?
Thanks.
Hap

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01D1A457.0FF94740
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>If the holes are on the inside of the door you can use that as a =
guide to=20
find the original position of the socket on the door skin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">David=20
Nock<BR>British Car=20
Specialists<BR>209-948-8767<BR>www.britishcarspecialists.com</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> =
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:55 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] referb doors</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'><FONT=20
color=3Dblack size=3D2 face=3Darial>
<DIV><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">I am working on =
refurbishing a=20
BN6 and found a previous owner had the side curtain sockets had been =
patch=20
welded in the forward part of the door.&nbsp; Can any one seen drawing =
with=20
dimensions that can help&nbsp; me locate them?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>Hap</DIV></FONT>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01D1A457.0FF94740--

--===============6019058636673419563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6019058636673419563==--