Subject: [Healeys] '61 Works Rally 3000 XJB 871

From: Neil Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 09:46:19 -0500

--===============4579611840821459154==

--94eb2c1198b2fd86220532f6af06

Sold at the Monaco auction on May 14th.

http://rmsothebys.com/mc16/monaco/lots/1961-austin-healey-3000-mk-i-works/1078505

Sold for 403,200 Euros - $456,965

Neil Anderson
BT7

--94eb2c1198b2fd86220532f6af06
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sold at the Monaco auction on May 14th.</div><div><br=
></div><div><a href=3D"http://rmsothebys.com/mc16/monaco/lots/1961-austin-h=
ealey-3000-mk-i-works/1078505" target=3D"_blank">http://rmsothebys.com/mc16=
/monaco/lots/1961-austin-healey-3000-mk-i-works/1078505</a></div><div><br><=
/div><div>Sold for 403,200 Euros - $456,965</div><div><br></div><div>Neil A=
nderson</div><div>BT7</div></div>

--94eb2c1198b2fd86220532f6af06--

--===============4579611840821459154==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4579611840821459154==--