Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mustang Rental

From: Al Malin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 22:04:34 -0400

Patrick,

Good luck finding an early Mustang to rent. They might have better luck with one of these from Hertz car rental

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/misc/index.jsp?targetPage=ShelbyGTH.jsp

Al Malin
Tricarb and Ford Shelby GT500

> On May 14, 2016, at 7:53 PM, Patrick & Caroline Quinn <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello
>  
> Perhaps someone in the US might be able to help.
>  
> Our daughter along with her American born boyfriend will be in the US from the end of June for a time.
>  
> They want to travel the Blues Highway from New Orleans to Chicago, but would like to do so in a ‘60s Mustang Convertible or equivalent.
>  
> They have searched for classic Mustang hire without success, but I can’t believe that such an organisation doesn’t exist that hires such a thing.
>  
> Anyone have any ideas?
>  
> Many thanks
>  
> Patrick Quinn
> Blue Mountains, Australia
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 19:05:48 -0700

--===============6355113842260896143==

--Apple-Mail-7--360555349
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

https://legendscarrentals.com/car/1965-ford-mustang-convertible-red/

On May 14, 2016, at 4:53 PM, Patrick & Caroline Quinn wrote:

> =20
> =20
> Our daughter along with her American born boyfriend will be in the US =
from the end of June for a time.
> =20
> They want to travel the Blues Highway from New Orleans to Chicago, but =
would like to do so in a =9160s Mustang Convertible or equivalent.
> =20
> They have searched for classic Mustang hire without success, but I =
can=92t believe that such an organisation doesn=92t exist that hires =
such a thing.
> =20
> =20
> =20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail-7--360555349
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><base href=3D"x-msg://32/"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><a =
href=3D"https://legendscarrentals.com/car/1965-ford-mustang-convertible-re=
d/">https://legendscarrentals.com/car/1965-ford-mustang-convertible-red/</=
a><div><br></div><div><br><div><div>On May 14, 2016, at 4:53 PM, Patrick =
&amp; Caroline Quinn wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div =
lang=3D"EN-AU" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple"><div class=3D"WordSection1" =
style=3D"page: WordSection1; "><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
">Hello<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">Perhaps someone in the US =
might be able to help.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: =
0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span =
style=3D"font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">Our daughter along with =
her American born boyfriend will be in the US from the end of June for a =
time.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">They want to travel the =
Blues Highway from New Orleans to Chicago, but would like to do so in a =
=9160s Mustang Convertible or equivalent.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New =
Roman', serif; "><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: =
0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span =
style=3D"font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">They =
have searched for classic Mustang hire without success, but I can=92t =
believe that such an organisation doesn=92t exist that hires such a =
thing.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">Anyone have any =
ideas?<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">Many =
thanks<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">Patrick =
Quinn<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0cm; =
margin-right: 0cm; margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
10pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">Blue Mountains, =
Australia<o:p></o:p></span></div></div>___________________________________=
____________<br>Support<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a href=3D"http://Team.Net" =
style=3D"color: blue; text-decoration: underline; ">Team.Net</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; =
">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested annual donation =
&nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; =
">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; ">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; ">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" style=3D"color: =
blue; text-decoration: underline; =
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Ma=
nage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"color: blue; text-decoration: underline; =
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br><=
br></div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-7--360555349--

--===============6355113842260896143==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6355113842260896143==--

---

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 20:47:56 -0700

--===============0768123349611512520==

--001a1140964c91ba460532d95fff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Try this
http://regencycarrentals.com/

Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot understand
my misspellings
On May 14, 2016 6:56 PM, "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Our daughter along with her American born boyfriend will be in the US fro=
m
> the end of June for a time.
>
>
>
> They want to travel the Blues Highway from New Orleans to Chicago, but
> would like to do so in a =E2=80=9860s Mustang Convertible or equivalent.
>
>
>
> They have searched for classic Mustang hire without success, but I can=E2=
=80=99t
> believe that such an organisation doesn=E2=80=99t exist that hires such a=
 thing.
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--001a1140964c91ba460532d95fff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Try this<br>
<a href=3D"http://regencycarrentals.com/">http://regencycarrentals.com/</a>=
</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs<br>
Portland,OR<br>
1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as=C2=A0=C2=A0 my phone cannot u=
nderstand my misspellings </p>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On May 14, 2016 6:56 PM, &quot;Patrick &amp; Car=
oline Quinn&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
om.au</a>&gt; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quo=
te" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"=
><div lang=3D"EN-AU" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple"><div><p class=3D"MsoNor=
mal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot=
;,&quot;serif&quot;">Hello<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><=
span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quo=
t;serif&quot;"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span =
style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;ser=
if&quot;">Perhaps someone in the US might be able to help.<u></u><u></u></s=
pan></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:=
&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span><=
/p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot=
;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Our daughter along with her Ameri=
can born boyfriend will be in the US from the end of June for a time.<u></u=
><u></u></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;f=
ont-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><u></u>=C2=A0<u><=
/u></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-f=
amily:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">They want to travel th=
e Blues Highway from New Orleans to Chicago, but would like to do so in a =
=E2=80=9860s Mustang Convertible or equivalent.<u></u><u></u></span></p><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times=
 New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">They have searched for classic Mustang hire =
without success, but I can=E2=80=99t believe that such an organisation does=
n=E2=80=99t exist that hires such a thing.<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p><p class=3D"M=
soNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman=
&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Anyone have any ideas?<u></u><u></u></span></p><p=
 class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Time=
s New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p><p clas=
s=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New=
 Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Many thanks<u></u><u></u></span></p><p clas=
s=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New=
 Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p><p class=3D"=
MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roma=
n&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Patrick Quinn<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Blue Mountains, Australia<u></u><u></u></spa=
n></p></div></div><br>_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div>

--001a1140964c91ba460532d95fff--

--===============0768123349611512520==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0768123349611512520==--

---

From: Eric Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 21:40:16 -0700

--===============4110974756643265273==

--Apple-Mail-8--351288206
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

>> =20
>> They want to travel the Blues Highway from New Orleans to Chicago, =
but would like to do so in a =9160s Mustang Convertible or equivalent.
>> Blue Mountains, Australia

--Apple-Mail-8--351288206
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><br><div><div>On May 14, 2016, at 7:05 PM, Wilko2 wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><base =
href=3D"x-msg://32/"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><a =
Australia<o:p></o:p></span></div></div></div></blockquote></div></div></di=
v></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-8--351288206--

--===============4110974756643265273==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4110974756643265273==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 23:10:14 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7737533556304662590==
 boundary="------------BD707B4357CC3EB460F18FBD"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------BD707B4357CC3EB460F18FBD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

That's the good one.

It's missing a pedal, though.

Bob

On 5/14/2016 7:05 PM, Wilko2 wrote:
>> They want to travel the Blues Highway from New Orleans to Chicago, 
>> but would like to do so in a ‘60s Mustang Convertible or equivalent.
>> They have searched for classic Mustang hire without success, but I 
>> can’t believe that such an organisation doesn’t exist that hires such 
>> a thing.
>> Anyone have any ideas?
>> Many thanks
>> Patrick Quinn

--------------BD707B4357CC3EB460F18FBD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    That's the good one. <br>
    <br>
    It's missing a pedal, though.<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/14/2016 7:05 PM, Wilko2 wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite"><base href="x-msg://32/"><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://legendscarrentals.com/car/1965-ford-mustang-convertible-red/">https://legendscarrentals.com/car/1965-ford-mustang-convertible-red/</a>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div><br>
        <div>
          <div>On May 14, 2016, at 4:53 PM, Patrick &amp; Caroline Quinn
            wrote:</div>
          <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
          <blockquote type="cite">
            <div link="blue" vlink="purple" lang="EN-AU">
              <div class="WordSection1" style="page: WordSection1; ">
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">Hello<o:p></o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">Perhaps someone in the US might be
                    able to help.<o:p></o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">Our daughter along with her
                    American born boyfriend will be in the US from the
                    end of June for a time.<o:p></o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">They want to travel the Blues
                    Highway from New Orleans to Chicago, but would like
                    to do so in a ‘60s Mustang Convertible or
                    equivalent.<o:p></o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">They have searched for classic
                    Mustang hire without success, but I can’t believe
                    that such an organisation doesn’t exist that hires
                    such a thing.<o:p></o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">Anyone have any ideas?<o:p></o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">Many thanks<o:p></o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; "><o:p> </o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">Patrick Quinn<o:p></o:p></span></div>
                <div style="margin-top: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm;
                  margin-left: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size:
                  11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span
                    style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Times New
                    Roman', serif; ">Blue Mountains, Australia<o:p></o:p></span></div>
              </div>
              _______________________________________________
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </div>
      <pre wrap="">
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------BD707B4357CC3EB460F18FBD--

--===============7737533556304662590==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7737533556304662590==--