Subject: [Healeys] My site

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 15:29:17 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7995346820647208280==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0077_01D1AA07.8D441F80"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D1AA07.8D441F80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have added several more installments of the Matthew Randell restoration
videos to my site. Important links, Restoration Photos section. This series
is now up to 49 installments with more to come.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D1AA07.8D441F80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Arial Black";
	panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif"'>I have =
added several more installments of the Matthew Randell restoration =
videos to my site. Important links, Restoration Photos section. This =
series is now up to 49 installments with more to =
come.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>John Sims<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>Aberdeen, NJ<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>www.healey6.com<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D1AA07.8D441F80--

--===============7995346820647208280==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7995346820647208280==--