Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gearbox switch

From: "Auto Farm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 06:49:45 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7945579253595528243==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0027_01D1A375.A9481670"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D1A375.A9481670
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yes it will

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Neil =
Anderson
Sent: April-30-16 8:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Gearbox switch

=20

I've been around Healeys for a long time, but don't the answer to this =
question.  Will a center shift gearbox bell housing bolt up to the =
backing plate on an early 6 cylinder engine that normally would have a =
side shift box?

=20

Neil Anderson

BT7, AN5

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D1A375.A9481670
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Yes it will<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Neil =
Anderson<br><b>Sent:</b> April-30-16 8:01 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Gearbox =
switch<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I've been around Healeys for a long time, but don't =
the answer to this question.&nbsp; Will a center shift gearbox bell =
housing bolt up to&nbsp;the backing plate on an early 6 cylinder engine =
that normally would have a side shift box?<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Neil Anderson<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>BT7, AN5<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D1A375.A9481670--

--===============7945579253595528243==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7945579253595528243==--

---

From: Richard Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 11:24:17 +0000

While I can't be certain how it is attached, my early BN7 #440 began life with a side shifter but now has a center shifter thanks to the previous owner. Due to lack of room I sold the original unit after being tired off it always in the way.

Regards,
Richard C

> On May 1, 2016, at 04:02, Neil Anderson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I've been around Healeys for a long time, but don't the answer to this question.  Will a center shift gearbox bell housing bolt up to the backing plate on an early 6 cylinder engine that normally would have a side shift box?
> 
> Neil Anderson
> BT7, AN5
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> 

[email-masked]