Subject: [Healeys] Gearbox switch

From: Neil Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 19:00:47 -0500

--===============6593999926993574940==

--001a11409cb26eac3d0531bc914e

I've been around Healeys for a long time, but don't the answer to this
question.  Will a center shift gearbox bell housing bolt up to the backing
plate on an early 6 cylinder engine that normally would have a side shift
box?

Neil Anderson
BT7, AN5

--001a11409cb26eac3d0531bc914e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I&#39;ve been around Healeys for a long time, but don=
&#39;t the answer to this question.=C2=A0 Will a center shift gearbox bell =
housing bolt up to=C2=A0the backing plate on an early 6 cylinder engine tha=
t normally would have a side shift box?</div><div><br></div><div>Neil Ander=
son</div><div>BT7, AN5</div></div>

--001a11409cb26eac3d0531bc914e--

--===============6593999926993574940==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6593999926993574940==--