Subject: [Healeys] Electronic Parking Brake

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 10:36:38 +0800

--===============5662499598903682413==

--94eb2c055bfa872ad205325fadd5

All -

My BJ8 (and also my Jag Mk IX) both have rear disc brakes.

I was wondering if anyone has ever thought to install electronic parking
brakes on their cars?  Anyone with experience/thoughts?

I just got a Tesla BJ-S and I have to say I really like the electronic
e-brake it has.

Best,

Alan

--94eb2c055bfa872ad205325fadd5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All -<div><br></div><div>My BJ8 (and also my Jag Mk IX) bo=
th have rear disc brakes. =C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>I was wondering i=
f anyone has ever thought to install electronic parking brakes on their car=
s?=C2=A0 Anyone with experience/thoughts?</div><div><br></div><div>I just g=
ot a Tesla BJ-S and I have to say I really like the electronic e-brake it h=
as.</div><div><br></div><div>Best,</div><div><br></div><div>Alan</div></div=

--94eb2c055bfa872ad205325fadd5--

--===============5662499598903682413==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5662499598903682413==--