Subject: [Healeys] Hinchcliffe

From: Charlie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 00:37:27 +0000 (UTC)

--===============9028745384494182610==
	boundary="----=_Part_7258834_822345430.1464223047072"

------=_Part_7258834_822345430.1464223047072
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Believe it or not, there is Healey content in this story about James Hinchcliffe winning the pole position for the Indy 500 on Sunday. 

Anyone on here know his dad, Jeremy? 

http://www.indycar.com/News/2016/05/05-23-Hinchcliffe-pole-follow 

------=_Part_7258834_822345430.1464223047072
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>Believe it or not, there is Healey content in this story about James Hinchcliffe winning the pole position for the Indy 500 on Sunday.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Anyone on here know his dad, Jeremy?<br></div><div><br></div><div><a href="http://www.indycar.com/News/2016/05/05-23-Hinchcliffe-pole-follow">http://www.indycar.com/News/2016/05/05-23-Hinchcliffe-pole-follow</a></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_7258834_822345430.1464223047072--

--===============9028745384494182610==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9028745384494182610==--