Subject: Re: [Healeys] No more Valvoline

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 16:46:15 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0977753067711775911==
 boundary="------------FC78EFD4246764BAF5623C29"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FC78EFD4246764BAF5623C29
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I did some more searching and found:

http://www.ruralking.com/valvoline-vri-20w-50-oil-1-quart.html

Yep, a farm/tractor store.  I bought 3 dozen quarts; enough for 4 
changes plus topups.  Shipping was reasonable; about $1/qt. (and no tax 
for me in CA; of course, I'll claim this on my tax return next year ;).  
I did clean out their internet warehouse, but they'll drop ship from 
some of their stores at no extra charge.  I told them they might get a 
'rush' on this after I let you guys and girls know; they said bring it 
on (sort of).

No clue why it's been otherwise embargoed in CA.

Bob

On 5/8/2016 3:56 PM, Richard J. Hockert wrote:
>
> Schaeffer 7007 Racing Oil – lots of ZDDP
>
> Part #705
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jim
>
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>     *From:* Buy Schaeffer Oil <[email-masked]
>     *Date:* February 8, 2015 at 1:01:35 PM CST
>     *Subject:* *February Frenzy New Dail Deals 2/8/2015*
>
>     Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
>     <http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad&c=74f04d80-ae5b-11e4-8250-d4ae529a8639&ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639>
>
>     Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you
>     have expressed an interest in Buy Schaeffer Oil. Don't forget to
>     book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!
>
>     You may unsubscribe
>     <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001FM-_8yNejxaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad>
>     if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
>
>     	
>
>     <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=pBE2KJV1uwQ&c=1&r=1>
>
>     	
>
>     <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=pBE2KJV1uwQ&c=3&r=1>
>
>     	
>
>     <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=pBE2KJV1uwQ&c=4&r=1>
>
>     	
>
>     	
>
>     <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=pBE2KJV1uwQ&c=5&r=1>
>
>     	
>
>     	
>
>     <http://myemail.constantcontact.com/February-Frenzy-New-Dail-Deals-2-8-2015.html?soid=1113019244859&aid=pBE2KJV1uwQ#fblike>
>
>     	
>
>
>     	
>
>     	
>
>     *February Frenzy Is On With Daily Deals*
>
>     *- See What Today's Deals Are Now! -***
>
>     <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxrK1kIeLCK9BKjOQSkyjQmYSrd6zmtE-R-8t9oT_IrLYV6qFvDybxAyfn8X0BcxSppK5M19osk7HH-jG_49ii35n0mNPwwpw4j6QoAgFm6PG68e4XxTCsO0ueECcYLMlUA==&c=9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA==&ch=tQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A==>
>
>
>
>     */Don't Try This At Home/*
>
>     *Find "Daily Deals"
>     <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxvmzh2oPo8RXBUPdS3l0Da7wdvXcveWNsJv2-U-uMY9VIoxY3lXoQvf5w_nxXXP0qT1q2Sj2znuEGBKKN7HmJ_J8dUKIfT1OjMKnj-GVAg3dEJ3J6O6tQOk8xOTh28EKsSGnT55hdN5EUh45RdelL8JX88wRhd8szXYlUmrmKvm6AXytYtaRhpuwWGklZmdy0g==&c=9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA==&ch=tQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A==>
>     this month at Buy Schaeffer Oil*
>
>     Get discounts on main-line items you need to keep your equipment
>     running. Don't lose out as deals will come and go this month. Find
>     great prices on fuel additives and oil today. Check back tomorrow
>     for for deals on transmission fluid and grease.
>
>     We always have the *Clearance Corner*
>     <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxgamXcLAXz81kB26_yEM15_KxCGjPHjyObAAPnXOzPd-LVl_nWl8ZHipn1DOCuVTKehqaiiBzwh1a5MY0FGweN0Hx5fNCIESjBmtFURG6f_pQD8xpOOj4mNI7Bfv4Ogau-_u31_KlaImiSsZEdqxhcoLynaIfZLttYchufbHPVwWsRBMJwT-qes=&c=9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA==&ch=tQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A==>
>     to find special deals as supplies last.
>
>     *Visit Buy Schaeffer Oil Now!*
>     <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxrK1kIeLCK9BKjOQSkyjQmYSrd6zmtE-R-8t9oT_IrLYV6qFvDybxAyfn8X0BcxSppK5M19osk7HH-jG_49ii35n0mNPwwpw4j6QoAgFm6PG68e4XxTCsO0ueECcYLMlUA==&c=9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA==&ch=tQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A==>
>
>
>     	
>
>     	
>
>
>     	
>
>     	
>
>     *Forward this email
>     <http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=8jy8rsmab&m=1113019244859&ea=rjh%40hockertlaw.us&a=1120026288059>*
>
>
>     <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001FM-_8yNejxaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad>
>
>     This email was sent to [email-masked]
>
>     Update Profile/Email Address
>     <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001FM-_8yNejxaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad>
>     |Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe
>     <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001FM-_8yNejxaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad>™
>     |Privacy Policy
>     <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
>
>     	
>
>     <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=PT_MFBL2C>
>
>     	
>
>
>     Buy Schaeffer Oil| 115 Lind Street| Mount Vernon| WA| 98273
>
>     	
>
>     	
>

--------------FC78EFD4246764BAF5623C29
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p>I did some more searching and found:</p>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.ruralking.com/valvoline-vri-20w-50-oil-1-quart.html">http://www.ruralking.com/valvoline-vri-20w-50-oil-1-quart.html</a></p>
    <p>Yep, a farm/tractor store.  I bought 3 dozen quarts; enough for 4
      changes plus topups.  Shipping was reasonable; about $1/qt. (and
      no tax for me in CA; of course, I'll claim this on my tax return
      next year ;).  I did clean out their internet warehouse, but
      they'll drop ship from some of their stores at no extra charge.  I
      told them they might get a 'rush' on this after I let you guys and
      girls know; they said bring it on (sort of).</p>
    <p>No clue why it's been otherwise embargoed in CA.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Bob</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/8/2016 3:56 PM, Richard J. Hockert
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
        medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Century Gothic";
	panose-1:2 11 5 2 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Schaeffer 7007 Racing Oil – lots of ZDDP<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Part #705<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Best regards,<o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Jim<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><br>
            Begin forwarded message:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><b>From:</b>
              Buy Schaeffer Oil &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
              <b>Date:</b> February 8, 2015 at 1:01:35 PM CST<br>
              <b>To:</b> <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <b>Subject:</b> <b>February Frenzy New Dail Deals
                2/8/2015</b><br>
              <b>Reply-To:</b> <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <div>
            <div id="rootDiv">
              <div align="center">
                <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                  style="width:446.25pt;background:white" border="0"
                  cellpadding="0" width="595">
                  <tbody>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="width:100.0%;padding:.75pt .75pt .75pt
                        .75pt" width="100%">
                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">Having
                            trouble viewing this email? <a
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad&amp;c=74f04d80-ae5b-11e4-8250-d4ae529a8639&amp;ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639"
                              target="_blank">Click here </a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </tbody>
                </table>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">Hi,
                  just a reminder that you're receiving this email
                  because you have expressed an interest in Buy
                  Schaeffer Oil. Don't forget to add <a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>
                  to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your
                  inbox! <o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">You
                    may <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&amp;m=001FM-_8yNejxaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&amp;ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&amp;ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad"
                      target="_blank">unsubscribe</a> if you no longer
                    wish to receive our emails.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width:100.0%"
                  border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                  width="100%">
                  <tbody>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in" valign="top">
                        <div align="center">
                          <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                            style="width:6.25in" border="0"
                            cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600">
                            <tbody>
                              <tr>
                                <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in"
                                  valign="top">
                                  <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                                    border="0" cellpadding="0"
                                    cellspacing="0">
                                    <tbody>
                                      <tr>
                                        <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                          0in">
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                                              id="_x0000_i1025"
                                              src="http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_left.png"
                                              border="0"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                        </td>
                                        <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                          0in">
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><a
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                                              href="http://s.rs6.net/t?e=pBE2KJV1uwQ&amp;c=1&amp;r=1"
                                              title="Share with
                                              Facebook"><span
                                                style="text-decoration:none"><img
                                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                  id="_x0000_i1026"
                                                  src="http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_fb.png"
                                                  border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p>
                                        </td>
                                        <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                          0in">
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><a
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                                              href="http://s.rs6.net/t?e=pBE2KJV1uwQ&amp;c=3&amp;r=1"
                                              title="Share with Twitter"><span
style="text-decoration:none"><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                  id="_x0000_i1027"
                                                  src="http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_twit.png"
                                                  border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p>
                                        </td>
                                        <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                          0in">
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><a
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                                              href="http://s.rs6.net/t?e=pBE2KJV1uwQ&amp;c=4&amp;r=1"
                                              title="Share with
                                              LinkedIn"><span
                                                style="text-decoration:none"><img
                                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                  id="_x0000_i1028"
                                                  src="http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_linked.png"
                                                  border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p>
                                        </td>
                                        <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                          0in">
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                                              id="_x0000_i1029"
                                              src="http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_divider.png"
                                              border="0"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                        </td>
                                        <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                          0in">
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><a
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                                              href="http://s.rs6.net/t?e=pBE2KJV1uwQ&amp;c=5&amp;r=1"
                                              title="More Share Options"><span
style="text-decoration:none"><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                  id="_x0000_i1030"
                                                  src="http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_more.png"
                                                  border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p>
                                        </td>
                                        <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                          0in">
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                                              id="_x0000_i1031"
                                              src="http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_right.png"
                                              border="0"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                        </td>
                                        <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                          3.75pt">
                                          <p class="MsoNormal"><a
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://myemail.constantcontact.com/February-Frenzy-New-Dail-Deals-2-8-2015.html?soid=1113019244859&amp;aid=pBE2KJV1uwQ#fblike"
                                              title="Like This"><span
                                                style="text-decoration:none"><img
                                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                  id="_x0000_i1032"
                                                  src="http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_btn_like_sm.png"
                                                  border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p>
                                        </td>
                                      </tr>
                                    </tbody>
                                  </table>
                                </td>
                              </tr>
                            </tbody>
                          </table>
                        </div>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </tbody>
                </table>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                  id="_x0000_i1033"
src="http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad&amp;a=1113019244859&amp;d=1120026288059&amp;r=3&amp;o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif&amp;c=74f04d80-ae5b-11e4-8250-d4ae529a8639&amp;ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639"
                  border="0" height="1" width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
              <div align="center">
                <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                  style="width:100.0%;background:white" border="0"
                  cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                  <tbody>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in">
                        <div align="center">
                          <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                            style="width:100.0%" border="0"
                            cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                            <tbody>
                              <tr>
                                <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in"
                                  valign="bottom">
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      id="_x0000_i1034"
                                      src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                      border="0" height="5" width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="width:480.0pt;padding:0in 0in
                                  0in 0in" valign="top" width="640">
                                  <div align="center">
                                    <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                                      style="width:100.0%" border="0"
                                      cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                      width="100%">
                                      <tbody>
                                        <tr>
                                          <td
                                            style="width:100.0%;padding:0in
                                            0in 0in 0in" valign="top"
                                            width="100%"><br>
                                          </td>
                                        </tr>
                                      </tbody>
                                    </table>
                                  </div>
                                  <br>
                                </td>
                                <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in"
                                  valign="bottom">
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      id="_x0000_i1035"
                                      src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                      border="0" height="5" width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                </td>
                              </tr>
                            </tbody>
                          </table>
                        </div>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in">
                        <div align="center">
                          <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                            style="width:100.0%" border="0"
                            cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                            <tbody>
                              <tr>
                                <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in"
                                  valign="bottom">
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      id="_x0000_i1036"
                                      src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                      border="0" height="5" width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="width:480.0pt;padding:0in 0in
                                  0in 0in" valign="top" width="640">
                                  <div align="center">
                                    <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                                      style="width:100.0%" border="0"
                                      cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                      width="100%">
                                      <tbody>
                                        <tr>
                                          <td
                                            style="width:100.0%;padding:0in
                                            0in 0in 0in" valign="top"
                                            width="100%">
                                            <div align="center">
                                              <table
                                                class="MsoNormalTable"
                                                style="width:100.0%;background:white"
                                                border="0"
                                                cellpadding="0"
                                                cellspacing="0"
                                                width="100%">
                                                <tbody>
                                                  <tr>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="width:100.0%;padding:0in
                                                      7.5pt 3.75pt
                                                      7.5pt"
                                                      valign="top"
                                                      width="100%">
                                                      <div
                                                        align="center">
                                                        <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:100.0%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                                          width="100%">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr
                                                          style="height:.75pt">
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:0in
                                                          0in 10.5pt
                                                          0in;height:.75pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center;mso-line-height-alt:.75pt" align="center"><img
moz-do-not-send="true" id="_x0000_i1037"
                                                          src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                                          border="0"
                                                          height="1"
                                                          width="5"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                        </table>
                                                      </div>
                                                      <p
                                                        class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center" align="center"><a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                          name="LETTER.BLOCK23"></a><span
style="display:none"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                                                      <div
                                                        align="center">
                                                        <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:100.0%;background:black" id="content_LETTER.BLOCK23"
                                                          border="0"
                                                          cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:11.25pt
                                                          3.75pt 3.75pt
                                                          7.5pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center" align="center"><b><span
                                                          style="font-size:20.0pt;font-family:&quot;Century
Gothic&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:white">February Frenzy Is On
                                                          With Daily
                                                          Deals<o:p></o:p></span></b></p>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center" align="center"><b><span
                                                          style="font-size:20.0pt;font-family:&quot;Century
Gothic&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:white">- See What Today's
                                                          Deals Are Now!
                                                          -</span></b><b><span
style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:&quot;Century
                                                          Gothic&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></b></p>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                        </table>
                                                      </div>
                                                      <p
                                                        class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center" align="center"><span style="display:none"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                                                      <div
                                                        align="center">
                                                        <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:100.0%" id="content_LETTER.BLOCK3" border="0"
                                                          cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:0in
                                                          7.5pt 3.75pt
                                                          7.5pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center" align="center"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><a
moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxrK1kIeLCK9BKjOQSkyjQmYSrd6zmtE-R-8t9oT_IrLYV6qFvDybxAyfn8X0BcxSppK5M19osk7HH-jG_49ii35n0mNPwwpw4j6QoAgFm6PG68e4XxTCsO0ueECcYLMlUA==&amp;c=9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA==&amp;ch=tQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A=="
target="_blank"><span style="text-decoration:none"><img
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
id="_x0000_i1038"
src="https://files.ctctcdn.com/b31ed152301/c244d764-5f2a-4556-92f1-623a47f8eaf1.png"
name="ACCOUNT.IMAGE.39" border="0" width="600"></span></a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                        </table>
                                                      </div>
                                                    </td>
                                                  </tr>
                                                  <tr>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="padding:7.5pt
                                                      0in 7.5pt 0in"
                                                      valign="top">
                                                      <table
                                                        class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:2.5in;border-collapse:collapse;margin-left:-2.25pt;margin-right:-2.25pt"
id="content_LETTER.BLOCK7" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0"
                                                        cellspacing="0"
                                                        width="240">
                                                        <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:0in
                                                          7.5pt 0in
                                                          15.0pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:165.0pt" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                                          width="220">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="background:#D8D4D4;padding:0in
                                                          0in 0in 0in"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:100.0%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                                          width="100%">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:6.0pt
                                                          7.5pt 6.75pt
                                                          7.5pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center" align="center"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"> <img
moz-do-not-send="true" id="_x0000_i1039"
src="https://files.ctctcdn.com/b31ed152301/c8cdb683-3016-43ae-b850-2c21de79c9d2.png"
name="ACCOUNT.IMAGE.34" border="0" hspace="5" vspace="5" width="190"> <br>
                                                          <br>
                                                          </span><strong><i><span
style="font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;;color:red">Don't Try This
                                                          At Home</span></i></strong><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                          </table>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:0in
                                                          0in 0in 0in"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:100.0%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                                          width="100%">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr
                                                          style="height:.75pt">
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:0in
                                                          0in 10.5pt
                                                          0in;height:.75pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center;mso-line-height-alt:.75pt" align="center"><img
moz-do-not-send="true" id="_x0000_i1040"
                                                          src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                                          border="0"
                                                          height="1"
                                                          width="5"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                          </table>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                          </table>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                        </tbody>
                                                      </table>
                                                      <table
                                                        class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:255.0pt;border-collapse:collapse" border="0"
                                                        cellpadding="0"
                                                        cellspacing="0"
                                                        width="340">
                                                        <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:0in
                                                          0in 0in 0in"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:255.0pt;border-collapse:collapse" border="0"
                                                          cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0" width="340">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:0in
                                                          0in 0in
                                                          8.25pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:100.0%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                                          width="100%">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:0in
                                                          7.5pt 3.75pt
                                                          7.5pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center" align="center"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><img
moz-do-not-send="true" id="_x0000_i1041"
                                                          src="http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs159/1113019244859/img/21.png"
name="ACCOUNT.IMAGE.21" border="0" width="309"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                          </table>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"><span
style="display:none"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                                                          <table
                                                          class="MsoNormalTable"
style="width:100.0%" id="content_LETTER.BLOCK14" border="0"
                                                          cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                                                          <tbody>
                                                          <tr>
                                                          <td
                                                          style="padding:6.0pt
                                                          3.75pt 6.75pt
                                                          7.5pt"
                                                          valign="top">
                                                          <div>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="text-align:center" align="center"><b><span
style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">Find
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxvmzh2oPo8RXBUPdS3l0Da7wdvXcveWNsJv2-U-uMY9VIoxY3lXoQvf5w_nxXXP0qT1q2Sj2znuEGBKKN7HmJ_J8dUKIfT1OjMKnj-GVAg3dEJ3J6O6tQOk8xOTh28EKsSGnT55hdN5EUh45RdelL8JX88wRhd8szXYlUmrmKvm6AXytYtaRhpuwWGklZmdy0g==&amp;c=9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA==&amp;ch=tQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A=="
target="_blank"><span style="color:#3366FF">"Daily Deals"</span></a>
                                                          this month at
                                                          Buy Schaeffer
                                                          Oil<o:p></o:p></span></b></p>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">Get
                                                          discounts on
                                                          main-line
                                                          items you need
                                                          to keep your
                                                          equipment
                                                          running. 
                                                          Don't lose out
                                                          as deals will
                                                          come and go
                                                          this month. 
                                                          Find great
                                                          prices on fuel
                                                          additives and
                                                          oil today. 
                                                          Check back
                                                          tomorrow for
                                                          for deals on
                                                          transmission
                                                          fluid and
                                                          grease.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"
style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">We
                                                          always have
                                                          the <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxgamXcLAXz81kB26_yEM15_KxCGjPHjyObAAPnXOzPd-LVl_nWl8ZHipn1DOCuVTKehqaiiBzwh1a5MY0FGweN0Hx5fNCIESjBmtFURG6f_pQD8xpOOj4mNI7Bfv4Ogau-_u31_KlaImiSsZEdqxhcoLynaIfZLttYchufbHPVwWsRBMJwT-qes=&amp;c=9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA==&amp;ch=tQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A=="
target="_blank"><b>Clearance Corner</b></a> to find special deals as
                                                          supplies last.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                          </div>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                          <div>
                                                          <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><a
moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxrK1kIeLCK9BKjOQSkyjQmYSrd6zmtE-R-8t9oT_IrLYV6qFvDybxAyfn8X0BcxSppK5M19osk7HH-jG_49ii35n0mNPwwpw4j6QoAgFm6PG68e4XxTCsO0ueECcYLMlUA==&amp;c=9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA==&amp;ch=tQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A=="
target="_blank"><b><span style="color:#3366FF">Visit Buy Schaeffer Oil
                                                          Now!</span></b></a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                          </table>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                          </tbody>
                                                          </table>
                                                          </div>
                                                          </td>
                                                          </tr>
                                                        </tbody>
                                                      </table>
                                                    </td>
                                                  </tr>
                                                  <tr>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="width:100.0%;padding:3.75pt
                                                      7.5pt 0in 7.5pt"
                                                      valign="top"
                                                      width="100%"><br>
                                                    </td>
                                                  </tr>
                                                </tbody>
                                              </table>
                                            </div>
                                          </td>
                                        </tr>
                                      </tbody>
                                    </table>
                                  </div>
                                </td>
                                <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in"
                                  valign="bottom">
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      id="_x0000_i1042"
                                      src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                      border="0" height="5" width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                </td>
                              </tr>
                            </tbody>
                          </table>
                        </div>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in">
                        <div align="center">
                          <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                            style="width:100.0%" border="0"
                            cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                            <tbody>
                              <tr>
                                <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in"
                                  valign="bottom">
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      id="_x0000_i1043"
                                      src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                      border="0" height="5" width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                </td>
                                <td style="width:480.0pt;padding:0in 0in
                                  0in 0in" valign="top" width="640">
                                  <div align="center">
                                    <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                                      style="width:100.0%" border="0"
                                      cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                      width="100%">
                                      <tbody>
                                        <tr>
                                          <td
                                            style="width:100.0%;padding:0in
                                            0in 11.25pt 0in"
                                            valign="top" width="100%"><br>
                                          </td>
                                        </tr>
                                      </tbody>
                                    </table>
                                  </div>
                                  <br>
                                </td>
                                <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in"
                                  valign="bottom">
                                  <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      id="_x0000_i1044"
                                      src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                      border="0" height="5" width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                </td>
                              </tr>
                            </tbody>
                          </table>
                        </div>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </tbody>
                </table>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"
                style="text-align:center;background:white"
                align="center"><o:p> </o:p></p>
              <div align="center">
                <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                  style="width:100.0%;background:white"
                  id="footerPanelWrap" border="0" cellpadding="0"
                  cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                  <tbody>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in">
                        <div align="center">
                          <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                            style="width:100.0%;background:white"
                            border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                            width="100%">
                            <tbody>
                              <tr>
                                <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in"
                                  valign="top">
                                  <div align="center">
                                    <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                                      style="width:100.0%" border="0"
                                      cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
                                      width="100%">
                                      <tbody>
                                        <tr>
                                          <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                            0in">
                                            <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                id="_x0000_i1045"
src="https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                                border="0" height="5"
                                                width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                          </td>
                                          <td
                                            style="width:465.0pt;padding:0in
                                            0in 0in 0in" valign="top"
                                            width="620">
                                            <div align="center">
                                              <table
                                                class="MsoNormalTable"
                                                style="width:100.0%"
                                                border="0"
                                                cellpadding="0"
                                                cellspacing="0"
                                                width="100%">
                                                <tbody>
                                                  <tr>
                                                    <td colspan="2"
                                                      style="padding:0in
                                                      0in 0in 0in">
                                                      <p
                                                        class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><a
moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=8jy8rsmab&amp;m=1113019244859&amp;ea=rjh%40hockertlaw.us&amp;a=1120026288059"
target="_blank">Forward this email</a></span></b><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                    </td>
                                                  </tr>
                                                  <tr>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="width:75.0pt;padding:0in
                                                      0in 0in 0in"
                                                      width="100">
                                                      <p
                                                        class="MsoNormal"
style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><br>
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&amp;m=001FM-_8yNejxaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&amp;ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&amp;ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad"
target="_blank"><span style="text-decoration:none"><img
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
id="_x0000_i1046"
src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/SafeUnsubscribe_Footer_Logo_New.png"
                                                          border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                      <div>
                                                        <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">This
                                                          email was sent
                                                          to <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a> by <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a> </span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#BABABA">|
                                                          </span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"> 
                                                          <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                      </div>
                                                      <div>
                                                        <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><a
moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&amp;m=001FM-_8yNejxaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&amp;ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&amp;ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad"
target="_blank">Update Profile/Email Address</a> </span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#BABABA">|</span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">
                                                          Rapid removal
                                                          with <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&amp;m=001FM-_8yNejxaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&amp;ch=754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&amp;ca=7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad"
target="_blank">SafeUnsubscribe</a>™ </span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#BABABA">|</span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp"
                                                          target="_blank">Privacy
                                                          Policy</a>.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                      </div>
                                                    </td>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="padding:0in
                                                      0in 0in 0in"><br>
                                                    </td>
                                                  </tr>
                                                  <tr>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="width:100.0%;padding:11.25pt
                                                      0in 0in 0in"
                                                      width="100%">
                                                      <p
                                                        class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><a
moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                          href="http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=PT_MFBL2C"
target="_blank"><span style="text-decoration:none"><img
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
id="_x0000_i1047"
src="http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/CC_Footer_Logo_New.png"
                                                          border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                    </td>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="padding:0in
                                                      0in 0in 0in"><br>
                                                    </td>
                                                  </tr>
                                                  <tr>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="padding:0in
                                                      0in 0in 0in">
                                                      <div
                                                        id="LETTER.PHYSICALADDRESS">
                                                        <p
                                                          class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"><br>
                                                          Buy Schaeffer
                                                          Oil</span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#BABABA">
                                                          | </span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">115
                                                          Lind Street</span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#BABABA">
                                                          | </span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">Mount
                                                          Vernon</span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#BABABA">
                                                          | </span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">WA</span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#BABABA">
                                                          | </span><span
style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">98273<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                                                      </div>
                                                    </td>
                                                    <td
                                                      style="padding:0in
                                                      0in 0in 0in"><br>
                                                    </td>
                                                  </tr>
                                                </tbody>
                                              </table>
                                            </div>
                                          </td>
                                          <td style="padding:0in 0in 0in
                                            0in">
                                            <p class="MsoNormal"><img
                                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                id="_x0000_i1048"
src="https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"
                                                border="0" height="5"
                                                width="1"><o:p></o:p></p>
                                          </td>
                                        </tr>
                                      </tbody>
                                    </table>
                                  </div>
                                </td>
                              </tr>
                            </tbody>
                          </table>
                        </div>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </tbody>
                </table>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
            </div>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------FC78EFD4246764BAF5623C29--

--===============0977753067711775911==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0977753067711775911==--

---

From: "Roger Grace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 08:15:44 -0700

--===============7101859772740347356==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_05B2_01D1A9CA.FC21DA60"

------=_NextPart_000_05B2_01D1A9CA.FC21DA60
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I recently picked up some at my local Canadian Walmart =E2=80=93 C$7.97 =
plus the dreaded tax.
rg

From: Bob Spidell=20
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 4:46 PM
To: Richard J. Hockert ; 'Healeys'=20
Subject: Re: [Healeys] No more Valvoline

Yep, a farm/tractor store.  I bought 3 dozen quarts; enough for 4 =
changes plus topups.  Shipping was reasonable; about $1/qt. (and no tax =
for me in CA; of course, I'll claim this on my tax return next year ;).  =
I did clean out their internet warehouse, but they'll drop ship from =
some of their stores at no extra charge.  I told them they might get a =
'rush' on this after I let you guys and girls know; they said bring it =
on (sort of).

Bob

  Schaeffer 7007 Racing Oil =E2=80=93 lots of ZDDP

  =20

  Part #705

  =20

  Best regards,

  Jim

  Begin forwarded message:

    From: Buy Schaeffer Oil <[email-masked]>
    Date: February 8, 2015 at 1:01:35 PM CST
    To: [email-masked]
    Subject: February Frenzy New Dail Deals 2/8/2015
    Reply-To: [email-masked]

          Having trouble viewing this email? Click here=20
        =20

    Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you =
have expressed an interest in Buy Schaeffer Oil. Don't forget to add =
[email-masked] to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your =
inbox!=20

    =20

    You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

                    =20
                    =20
                    =20
                    =20
                    =20
                    =20
                    =20
                    =20
              =20
        =20

              =20
                    =20

              =20
              =20
        =20

              =20
                                =20

                            =20

                                February Frenzy Is On With Daily Deals

                                - See What Today's Deals Are Now! -
                                =20

                            =20

                                =20
                          =20
                                 =20

                                Don't Try This At Home
                                =20
                                =20

                                =20
                                =20
                                =20

                                =20

                                =20

                                Find "Daily Deals" this month at Buy =
Schaeffer Oil

                                Get discounts on main-line items you =
need to keep your equipment running.  Don't lose out as deals will come =
and go this month.  Find great prices on fuel additives and oil today.  =
Check back tomorrow for for deals on transmission fluid and grease.

                                =20

                                We always have the Clearance Corner to =
find special deals as supplies last.

                                =20

                                Visit Buy Schaeffer Oil Now!
                                =20
                                =20
                                =20
                          =20

                          =20
                    =20
              =20
              =20
        =20

              =20
                    =20

              =20
              =20
        =20

    =20

                     Forward this email
                          =20

                            This email was sent to [email-masked] by =
[email-masked] |  =20

                            Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal =
with SafeUnsubscribe=E2=84=A2 | Privacy Policy.
                          =20
                          =20

                          =20
                          =20

                            Buy Schaeffer Oil | 115 Lind Street | Mount =
Vernon | WA | 98273
                          =20
                          =20
                    =20
                    =20
              =20
        =20

    =20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2015.0.6189 / Virus Database: 4565/12196 - Release Date: =
05/09/16

------=_NextPart_000_05B2_01D1A9CA.FC21DA60
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML xmlns:o><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr text=3D#000000 bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'; COLOR: =
#000000">
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'; COLOR: =
#000000">
<DIV>I recently picked up some at my local Canadian Walmart =E2=80=93 =
C$7.97 plus the=20
dreaded tax.</DIV>
<DIV>rg</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Bob Spidell</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, May 8, 2016 4:46 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Richard J.=20
Hockert</A> ; <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">'Healeys'</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Healeys] No more Valvoline</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<P>I did some more searching and found:</P>
<P><A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext=20
href=3D"http://www.ruralking.com/valvoline-vri-20w-50-oil-1-quart.html">h=
ttp://www.ruralking.com/valvoline-vri-20w-50-oil-1-quart.html</A></P>
<P>Yep, a farm/tractor store.&nbsp; I bought 3 dozen quarts; enough for =
4=20
changes plus topups.&nbsp; Shipping was reasonable; about $1/qt. (and no =
tax for=20
me in CA; of course, I'll claim this on my tax return next year =
;).&nbsp; I did=20
clean out their internet warehouse, but they'll drop ship from some of =
their=20
stores at no extra charge.&nbsp; I told them they might get a 'rush' on =
this=20
after I let you guys and girls know; they said bring it on (sort =
of).</P>
<P>No clue why it's been otherwise embargoed in CA.<BR></P>
<P>Bob</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV class=3Dmoz-cite-prefix>On 5/8/2016 3:56 PM, Richard J. Hockert=20
wrote:<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE cite=3Dmid:[email-masked] =
type=3D"cite">
  <META name=3DGenerator=20
  content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered&#13;&#10;        medium)">
  <STYLE>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</STYLE>

  <STYLE><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:calibri;
	{font-family:tahoma;
	{font-family:verdana;
p.msonormal, li.msonormal, div.msonormal
a:link, span.msohyperlink
a:visited, span.msohyperlinkfollowed
p.msoacetate, li.msoacetate, div.msoacetate
span.emailstyle18
span.balloontextchar
.msochpdefault
@page wordsection1
div.wordsection1
	{page:wordsection1;}
--></STYLE>

  <DIV class=3DWordSection1>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal>Schaeffer 7007 Racing Oil =E2=80=93 lots of =
ZDDP<o:p></o:p></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><o:p></o:p>&nbsp;</P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal>Part #705<o:p></o:p></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><o:p></o:p>&nbsp;</P>
  <DIV>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal>Best regards,<o:p></o:p></P>
  <DIV>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal>Jim<o:p></o:p></P></DIV></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM: 12pt"><BR>Begin forwarded =

  message:<o:p></o:p></P></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt; MARGIN-TOP: 5pt">
    <DIV>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM: 12pt"><B>From:</B> Buy =
Schaeffer=20
    Oil &lt;<A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date:</B> =
February 8,=20
    2015 at 1:01:35 PM CST<BR><B>To:</B> <A =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A><BR><B>Subject:</B> =
<B>February=20
    Frenzy New Dail Deals 2/8/2015</B><BR><B>Reply-To:</B> <A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A><o:p></o:p></P></DIV></BLOC=
KQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt; MARGIN-TOP: 5pt">
    <DIV>
    <DIV id=3DrootDiv>
    <DIV align=3Dcenter>
    <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
    style=3D"WIDTH: 446.25pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: #000000" =
cellPadding=3D0=20
    width=3D595 border=3D0>
      <TBODY>
      <TR>
        <TD=20
        style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: =
0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt"=20
        width=3D"100%">
          <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
          style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana","sans-serif"; =
COLOR: black'>Having=20
          trouble viewing this email? <A=20
          =
href=3D"http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=3D7df0d1cf-477f=
-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad&amp;c=3D74f04d80-ae5b-11e4-8250-d4ae529a8639&amp;=
ch=3D754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639"=20
          target=3D_blank moz-do-not-send=3D"true">Click here=20
          </A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN=20
    style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: =
black'>Hi,=20
    just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have =
expressed=20
    an interest in Buy Schaeffer Oil. Don't forget to add <A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><A=20
    class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></A> to your =
address=20
    book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox! <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
    <DIV>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN=20
    style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: =
black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
    <DIV>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN=20
    style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: =
black'>You=20
    may <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=3Dun&amp;m=3D001FM-_8yNej=
xaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&amp;ch=3D754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&amp;ca=3D=
7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad"=20
    target=3D_blank moz-do-not-send=3D"true">unsubscribe</A> if you no =
longer wish=20
    to receive our emails.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
    <DIV>
    <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #000000"=20
    cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
      <TBODY>
      <TR>
        <TD=20
        style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: =
0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
        vAlign=3Dtop>
          <DIV align=3Dcenter>
          <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 6.25in; COLOR: =
#000000"=20
          cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D600 border=3D0>
            <TBODY>
            <TR>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dtop>
                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"COLOR: #000000" =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
                cellPadding=3D0 border=3D0>
                  <TBODY>
                  <TR>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1025 =
border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_left.png"=20
                      moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><A=20
                      title=3D"Share with&#13;&#10;                      =
                        Facebook"=20
                      =
href=3D"http://s.rs6.net/t?e=3DpBE2KJV1uwQ&amp;c=3D1&amp;r=3D1"=20
                      moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                      style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"><IMG =
id=3D_x0000_i1026=20
                      border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_fb.png"=20
                      =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><A title=3D"Share with =
Twitter"=20
                      =
href=3D"http://s.rs6.net/t?e=3DpBE2KJV1uwQ&amp;c=3D3&amp;r=3D1"=20
                      moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                      style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"><IMG =
id=3D_x0000_i1027=20
                      border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_twit.png"=20
                      =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><A=20
                      title=3D"Share with&#13;&#10;                      =
                        LinkedIn"=20
                      =
href=3D"http://s.rs6.net/t?e=3DpBE2KJV1uwQ&amp;c=3D4&amp;r=3D1"=20
                      moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                      style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"><IMG =
id=3D_x0000_i1028=20
                      border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_linked.png"=20
                      =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1029 =
border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_divider.png"=20
                      moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><A title=3D"More Share =
Options"=20
                      =
href=3D"http://s.rs6.net/t?e=3DpBE2KJV1uwQ&amp;c=3D5&amp;r=3D1"=20
                      moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                      style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"><IMG =
id=3D_x0000_i1030=20
                      border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_more.png"=20
                      =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1031 =
border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_right.png"=20
                      moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><A title=3D"Like This"=20
                      =
href=3D"http://myemail.constantcontact.com/February-Frenzy-New-Dail-Deals=
-2-8-2015.html?soid=3D1113019244859&amp;aid=3DpBE2KJV1uwQ#fblike"=20
                      moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                      style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"><IMG =
id=3D_x0000_i1032=20
                      border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_btn_like_sm.png"=20
                      =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TA=
BLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1033 border=3D0=20
    =
src=3D"http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=3D7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747ca=
d&amp;a=3D1113019244859&amp;d=3D1120026288059&amp;r=3D3&amp;o=3Dhttp://ui=
.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif&amp;c=3D74f04d80-ae5b-11e4-8250-d4ae=
529a8639&amp;ch=3D754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639"=20
    width=3D1 height=3D1 moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P>
    <DIV align=3Dcenter>
    <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
    style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: #000000" =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
    cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
      <TBODY>
      <TR>
        <TD=20
        style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: =
0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
          <DIV align=3Dcenter>
          <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: =
#000000"=20
          cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
            <TBODY>
            <TR>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dbottom>
                <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1034 border=3D0=20
                =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"=
=20
                width=3D1 height=3D5 =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"WIDTH: 480pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dtop width=3D640>
                <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; =
COLOR: #000000"=20
                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" =
border=3D0>
                  <TBODY>
                  <TR>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                    vAlign=3Dtop=20
              =
width=3D"100%"><BR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><BR></TD>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dbottom>
                <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1035 border=3D0=20
                =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"=
=20
                width=3D1 height=3D5=20
            =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><=
/TD></TR>
      <TR>
        <TD=20
        style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: =
0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
          <DIV align=3Dcenter>
          <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: =
#000000"=20
          cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
            <TBODY>
            <TR>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dbottom>
                <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1036 border=3D0=20
                =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"=
=20
                width=3D1 height=3D5 =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"WIDTH: 480pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dtop width=3D640>
                <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; =
COLOR: #000000"=20
                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" =
border=3D0>
                  <TBODY>
                  <TR>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"100%">
                      <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                      <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                      style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: =
#000000"=20
                      cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" =
border=3D0>
                        <TBODY>
                        <TR>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 7.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt"=20
                          vAlign=3Dtop width=3D"100%">
                            <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                            <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                            style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #000000" =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
                            cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
                              <TBODY>
                              <TR style=3D"HEIGHT: 0.75pt">
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"HEIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: =
10.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal=20
                                style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center; =
mso-line-height-alt: .75pt"=20
                                align=3Dcenter><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1037 =
border=3D0=20
                                =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"=
=20
                                width=3D5 height=3D1=20
                                =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
                            <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
                            align=3Dcenter><A name=3DLETTER.BLOCK23=20
                            moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></A><SPAN=20
                            style=3D"DISPLAY: =
none"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
                            <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                            <TABLE id=3Dcontent_LETTER.BLOCK23=20
                            class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                            style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; BACKGROUND: black; =
COLOR: #000000"=20
                            cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 =
width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
                              <TBODY>
                              <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; =
PADDING-TOP: 11.25pt; PADDING-LEFT: 7.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <DIV>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center"=20
                                align=3Dcenter><B><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 20pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Century&#13;&#10;gothic","sans-serif"; COLOR: white'>February=20
                                Frenzy Is On With Daily=20
                                Deals<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center"=20
                                align=3Dcenter><B><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 20pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Century&#13;&#10;gothic","sans-serif"; COLOR: white'>-=20
                                See What Today's Deals Are Now!=20
                                -</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Century&#13;&#10;                                                       =
   gothic","sans-serif"; COLOR: =
black'><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
                            <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: =
center"=20
                            align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
                            style=3D"DISPLAY: =
none"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
                            <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                            <TABLE id=3Dcontent_LETTER.BLOCK3 =
class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                            style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #000000" =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
                            cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
                              <TBODY>
                              <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 7.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <DIV>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center"=20
                                align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><A=20
                                =
href=3D"http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=3D001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2=
jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxrK1kIeLCK9BKjOQSkyjQmYSrd6zmtE-R-8t9oT_IrLYV6qFvDybx=
Ayfn8X0BcxSppK5M19osk7HH-jG_49ii35n0mNPwwpw4j6QoAgFm6PG68e4XxTCsO0ueECcYL=
MlUA=3D=3D&amp;c=3D9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA=
=3D=3D&amp;ch=3DtQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A=3D=
=3D"=20
                                target=3D_blank =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                                style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"><IMG=20
                                id=3D_x0000_i1038 border=3D0 =
name=3DACCOUNT.IMAGE.39=20
                                =
src=3D"https://files.ctctcdn.com/b31ed152301/c244d764-5f2a-4556-92f1-623a=
47f8eaf1.png"=20
                                width=3D600=20
                                =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV></TD></TR=
></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR>
                        <TR>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 7.5pt; PADDING-TOP: =
7.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                          vAlign=3Dtop>
                            <TABLE id=3Dcontent_LETTER.BLOCK7 =
class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                            style=3D"WIDTH: 2.5in; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
collapse; COLOR: #000000; MARGIN-LEFT: -2.25pt; MARGIN-RIGHT: -2.25pt"=20
                            cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D240 =
align=3Dleft=20
                            border=3D0>
                              <TBODY>
                              <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 15pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <DIV>
                                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                                style=3D"WIDTH: 165pt; COLOR: #000000"=20
                                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 =
width=3D220 border=3D0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"BACKGROUND: #d8d4d4; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: =
0in"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                                style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #000000"=20
                                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 =
width=3D"100%"=20
                                border=3D0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 6.75pt; =
PADDING-TOP: 6pt; PADDING-LEFT: 7.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center"=20
                                align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>&nbsp;<IMG=20
                                id=3D_x0000_i1039 border=3D0 =
name=3DACCOUNT.IMAGE.34=20
                                hspace=3D5 vspace=3D5=20
                                =
src=3D"https://files.ctctcdn.com/b31ed152301/c8cdb683-3016-43ae-b850-2c21=
de79c9d2.png"=20
                                width=3D190 moz-do-not-send=3D"true">=20
                                <BR><BR></SPAN><STRONG><I><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; =
COLOR: red'>Don't=20
                                Try This At =
Home</SPAN></I></STRONG><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: =
black'><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                                style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #000000"=20
                                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 =
width=3D"100%"=20
                                border=3D0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR style=3D"HEIGHT: 0.75pt">
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"HEIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: =
10.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal=20
                                style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center; =
mso-line-height-alt: .75pt"=20
                                align=3Dcenter><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1040 =
border=3D0=20
                                =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"=
=20
                                width=3D5 height=3D1=20
                                =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></=
TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                            <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                            style=3D"WIDTH: 255pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
collapse; COLOR: #000000"=20
                            cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D340 =
border=3D0>
                              <TBODY>
                              <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <DIV>
                                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                                style=3D"WIDTH: 255pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
collapse; COLOR: #000000"=20
                                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 =
width=3D340 border=3D0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 8.25pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                                style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #000000"=20
                                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 =
width=3D"100%"=20
                                border=3D0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 7.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center"=20
                                align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><IMG=20
                                id=3D_x0000_i1041 border=3D0 =
name=3DACCOUNT.IMAGE.21=20
                                =
src=3D"http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs159/1113019244859/img/21.png"=20
                                width=3D309=20
                                =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>=

                                <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                                style=3D"DISPLAY: =
none"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
                                <TABLE id=3Dcontent_LETTER.BLOCK14=20
                                class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                                style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #000000"=20
                                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 =
width=3D"100%"=20
                                border=3D0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD=20
                                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 6.75pt; =
PADDING-TOP: 6pt; PADDING-LEFT: 7.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt"=20
                                vAlign=3Dtop>
                                <DIV>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center"=20
                                align=3Dcenter><B><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 16pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>Find=20
                                <A=20
                                =
href=3D"http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=3D001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2=
jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxvmzh2oPo8RXBUPdS3l0Da7wdvXcveWNsJv2-U-uMY9VIoxY3lXoQ=
vf5w_nxXXP0qT1q2Sj2znuEGBKKN7HmJ_J8dUKIfT1OjMKnj-GVAg3dEJ3J6O6tQOk8xOTh28=
EKsSGnT55hdN5EUh45RdelL8JX88wRhd8szXYlUmrmKvm6AXytYtaRhpuwWGklZmdy0g=3D=3D=
&amp;c=3D9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA=3D=3D&amp=
;ch=3DtQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A=3D=3D"=20
                                target=3D_blank =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                                style=3D"COLOR: #3366ff">"Daily =
Deals"</SPAN></A>=20
                                this month at Buy Schaeffer=20
                                Oil<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
                                <DIV>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>Get=20
                                discounts on main-line items you need to =
keep=20
                                your equipment running.&nbsp; Don't lose =
out as=20
                                deals will come and go this month.&nbsp; =
Find=20
                                great prices on fuel additives and oil=20
                                today.&nbsp; Check back tomorrow for for =
deals=20
                                on transmission fluid and=20
                                grease.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
                                <DIV>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal=20
                                style=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM: 12pt"><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>We=20
                                always have the <A=20
                                =
href=3D"http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=3D001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2=
jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxgamXcLAXz81kB26_yEM15_KxCGjPHjyObAAPnXOzPd-LVl_nWl8Z=
Hipn1DOCuVTKehqaiiBzwh1a5MY0FGweN0Hx5fNCIESjBmtFURG6f_pQD8xpOOj4mNI7Bfv4O=
gau-_u31_KlaImiSsZEdqxhcoLynaIfZLttYchufbHPVwWsRBMJwT-qes=3D&amp;c=3D9ynr=
Au8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA=3D=3D&amp;ch=3DtQualX1=
wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A=3D=3D"=20
                                target=3D_blank=20
                                moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><B>Clearance=20
                                Corner</B></A> to find special deals as =
supplies=20
                                last.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
                                <DIV>
                                <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                                style=3D'FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><A=20
                                =
href=3D"http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=3D001COoHmzEVsajjJTfDXLniNLkg36be_dH2=
jSPQpiifWYyZALG4feXDxrK1kIeLCK9BKjOQSkyjQmYSrd6zmtE-R-8t9oT_IrLYV6qFvDybx=
Ayfn8X0BcxSppK5M19osk7HH-jG_49ii35n0mNPwwpw4j6QoAgFm6PG68e4XxTCsO0ueECcYL=
MlUA=3D=3D&amp;c=3D9ynrAu8e732GtAgJeGJ3ie8cEzyky_kav5sEmskirHpvcnsWpFoHAA=
=3D=3D&amp;ch=3DtQualX1wypSAooqlLjyoW-AkAJfLsVNErGPhZD8TczsLi3z-Rz668A=3D=
=3D"=20
                                target=3D_blank =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><B><SPAN=20
                                style=3D"COLOR: #3366ff">Visit Buy =
Schaeffer Oil=20
                                =
Now!</SPAN></B></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></=
TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR=
                        <TR>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 7.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt"=20
                          vAlign=3Dtop=20
                      =
width=3D"100%"><BR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TA=
BLE></DIV></TD>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dbottom>
                <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1042 border=3D0=20
                =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"=
=20
                width=3D1 height=3D5=20
            =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><=
/TD></TR>
      <TR>
        <TD=20
        style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: =
0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
          <DIV align=3Dcenter>
          <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: =
#000000"=20
          cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
            <TBODY>
            <TR>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dbottom>
                <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1043 border=3D0=20
                =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"=
=20
                width=3D1 height=3D5 =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"WIDTH: 480pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dtop width=3D640>
                <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; =
COLOR: #000000"=20
                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" =
border=3D0>
                  <TBODY>
                  <TR>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-BOTTOM: 11.25pt; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                    vAlign=3Dtop=20
              =
width=3D"100%"><BR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><BR></TD>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dbottom>
                <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1044 border=3D0=20
                =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif"=
=20
                width=3D1 height=3D5=20
            =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><=
/TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"BACKGROUND: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center" =

    align=3Dcenter><o:p></o:p>&nbsp;</P>
    <DIV align=3Dcenter>
    <TABLE id=3DfooterPanelWrap class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
    style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: #000000" =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
    cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
      <TBODY>
      <TR>
        <TD=20
        style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: =
0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
          <DIV align=3Dcenter>
          <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
          style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: #000000" =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
          cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
            <TBODY>
            <TR>
              <TD=20
              style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
              vAlign=3Dtop>
                <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; =
COLOR: #000000"=20
                cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" =
border=3D0>
                  <TBODY>
                  <TR>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1045 =
border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.=
gif"=20
                      width=3D1 height=3D5 =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"WIDTH: 465pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                    vAlign=3Dtop width=3D620>
                      <DIV align=3Dcenter>
                      <TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable=20
                      style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #000000" =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
                      cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
                        <TBODY>
                        <TR>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                          colSpan=3D2>
                            <P class=3DMsoNormal><B><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><A=20
                            =
href=3D"http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=3D8jy8rsmab&amp;m=3D=
1113019244859&amp;ea=3Drjh%40hockertlaw.us&amp;a=3D1120026288059"=20
                            target=3D_blank =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">Forward this=20
                            email</A></SPAN></B><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD></TR>
                        <TR>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"WIDTH: 75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                          width=3D100>
                            <P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM: =
12pt"><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><BR><A=20
                            =
href=3D"http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=3Dun&amp;m=3D001FM-_8yNej=
xaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&amp;ch=3D754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&amp;ca=3D=
7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad"=20
                            target=3D_blank =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                            style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"><IMG =
id=3D_x0000_i1046=20
                            border=3D0=20
                            =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/SafeUnsubscribe_Foot=
er_Logo_New.png"=20
                            =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
                            <DIV>
                            <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>This=20
                            email was sent to <A =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
                            moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><A=20
                            class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
                            =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></A>=20
                            by <A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D_blank=20
                            moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><A=20
                            class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
                            =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></A>=20
                            </SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: #bababa'>|=20
                            </SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>&nbsp;=20
                            <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
                            <DIV>
                            <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><A=20
                            =
href=3D"http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=3Doo&amp;m=3D001FM-_8yNej=
xaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&amp;ch=3D754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&amp;ca=3D=
7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad"=20
                            target=3D_blank =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">Update=20
                            Profile/Email Address</A> </SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: #bababa'>|</SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>=20
                            Rapid removal with <A=20
                            =
href=3D"http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=3Dun&amp;m=3D001FM-_8yNej=
xaz2NLCFVbLGw%3D%3D&amp;ch=3D754a5460-ae5b-11e4-82e3-d4ae529a8639&amp;ca=3D=
7df0d1cf-477f-486f-9b9c-3c2d8b747cad"=20
                            target=3D_blank=20
                            =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">SafeUnsubscribe</A>=E2=84=A2=20
                            </SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: #bababa'>|</SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>=20
                            <A=20
                            =
href=3D"http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp"=20
                            target=3D_blank =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">Privacy=20
                            Policy</A>.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV></TD>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"><BR></TD></TR>
                        <TR>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; =
PADDING-TOP: 11.25pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"=20
                          width=3D"100%">
                            <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><A=20
                            =
href=3D"http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=3DPT_MFBL2C"=20
                            target=3D_blank =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><SPAN=20
                            style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"><IMG =
id=3D_x0000_i1047=20
                            border=3D0=20
                            =
src=3D"http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/CC_Footer_Logo_New.p=
ng"=20
                            =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></TD>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in"><BR></TD></TR>
                        <TR>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                            <DIV id=3DLETTER.PHYSICALADDRESS>
                            <P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'><BR>Buy=20
                            Schaeffer Oil</SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: #bababa'>=20
                            | </SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>115=20
                            Lind Street</SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: #bababa'>=20
                            | </SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>Mount=20
                            Vernon</SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: #bababa'>=20
                            | </SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: black'>WA</SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: #bababa'>=20
                            | </SPAN><SPAN=20
                            style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Verdana","sans-serif"; COLOR: =
black'>98273<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV></TD>
                          <TD=20
                          style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: =
0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: =
0in"><BR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD>
                    <TD=20
                    style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
                      <P class=3DMsoNormal><IMG id=3D_x0000_i1048 =
border=3D0=20
                      =
src=3D"https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.=
gif"=20
                      width=3D1 height=3D5=20
                  =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true"><o:p></o:p></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><=
/TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
    <P=20
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p></o:p>&nbsp;</P></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></B=
LOCKQUOTE><BR>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR><BR>
<P>
<HR>
<A></A>
<P align=3Dleft avgcert?? color=3D"#000000">No virus found in this=20
message.<BR>Checked by AVG - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</A><BR>Version: 2015.0.6189 / =
Virus=20
Database: 4565/12196 - Release Date:=20
05/09/16</P></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_05B2_01D1A9CA.FC21DA60--

--===============7101859772740347356==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7101859772740347356==--