Subject: [Healeys] BN1 to hydraulic clutch

From: Wayne Schultz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:05:32 -0400

Hello,

                     I need  to make a new hydraulic line for the new 
BJ-8 style dual reservoir to the new clutch master cylinder.  I have a 
spool pf 3/16 copernickel brake line and I have the fitting for input to 
the new clutch master. I need the female fitting to attach the the new 
line reservoir.  I need Size and a source.  My box of 30 years of random 
brake parts has let me down:(   I thought the kit to convert to a five 
speed might have had this part since they supplied the new dual reservoir.

                                                 Wayne
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Charlie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:07:30 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3238491443933728644==
	boundary="----=_Part_50275862_345582498.1468609650835"

------=_Part_50275862_345582498.1468609650835
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Wayne, 

These people may have what you need: 
http://store.fedhillusa.com/britishgirling.aspx 

Charlie 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Wayne Schultz" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 12:05:32 PM 
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 to hydraulic clutch 

Hello, 

Wayne 

[email-masked] 

------=_Part_50275862_345582498.1468609650835
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Wayne,<br></div><div aria-label=3D"Com=
pose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">These people may have=
 what you need:<br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><a href=3D"http:/=
/store.fedhillusa.com/britishgirling.aspx">http://store.fedhillusa.com/brit=
ishgirling.aspx</a></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div ar=
ia-label=3D"Compose body">Charlie<br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr">=
<div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decorati=
on:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-st=
yle=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoratio=
n: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From=
: </b>"Wayne Schultz" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>healeys@autox=
.team.net<br><b>Sent: </b>Friday, July 15, 2016 12:05:32 PM<br><b>Subject: =
</b>[Healeys] BN1 to hydraulic clutch<br><div><br></div>Hello,<br><div><br>=
</div>&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; I need &nbsp;to make a new hydraulic line for the new <br>BJ-8 style=
 dual reservoir to the new clutch master cylinder. &nbsp;I have a <br>spool=
 pf 3/16 copernickel brake line and I have the fitting for input to <br>the=
 new clutch master. I need the female fitting to attach the the new <br>lin=
e reservoir. &nbsp;I need Size and a source. &nbsp;My box of 30 years of ra=
ndom <br>brake parts has let me down:( &nbsp; I thought the kit to convert =
to a five <br>speed might have had this part since they supplied the new du=
al reservoir.<br><div><br></div>&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &n=
bsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Wayne<br>__________=
_____________________________________<br>Support Team.Net http://www.team.n=
et/donate.html<br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive: http:/=
/www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br><div><br></d=
iv>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys=
<br><div><br></div>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/option=
s/healeys/[email-masked]<br><div><br></div></div><div><br></div></di=
v></body></html>
------=_Part_50275862_345582498.1468609650835--

--===============3238491443933728644==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3238491443933728644==--

---

From: "Steve B. Gerow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 20:21:14 -0800

Wayne,
The supply lines are 1/4", not 3/16". You'll need a female tube nut to attach to the fitting on the bottom of the reservoir. See:
http://store.fedhillusa.com/p83.aspx

Note the description is a little confusing because a 7/16" fitting is required for a 1/4" pipe.

The line uses a double flare on each end.

You may be able to get Healey Surgeons to custom make it for you.

See my brake system galleries, among others at:
http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow/root

-- 
Steve Gerow
Altadena, CA
BN6 with dual-circuit 4-whl disc brakes
Maker of the most complete Healey Rear Disc kit

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:07:30 +0000 (UTC)
From: Charlie <[email-masked]>
To: Wayne Schultz <[email-masked]>
Cc: "List, Healey" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 to hydraulic clutch
Message-ID:
<[email-masked]>

Wayne,

Charlie

----- Original Message -----

Hello,

Wayne 

[email-masked]