Subject: [Healeys] My site

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 08:33:23 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0846653790228988598==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D1E718.5F900380"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D1E718.5F900380
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just added some more videos on the Matthew Randell restoration project. We
are now up to 53 videos. Thanks Matthew!  More additions to the site will
come in the next few weeks.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D1E718.5F900380
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Arial Black";
	panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif"'>I just =
added some more videos on the Matthew Randell restoration project. We =
are now up to 53 videos. Thanks Matthew! &nbsp;More additions to the =
site will come in the next few weeks.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>John Sims<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>Aberdeen, NJ<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><a =
href=3D"http://www.healey6.com">www.healey6.com</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>=
<p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D1E718.5F900380--

--===============0846653790228988598==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0846653790228988598==--