Subject: Re: [Healeys] Raise a Glass!

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 20:58:51 +1000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3000152652313936710==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BF_01D1D56D.B5941F30"
Content-Language: en-au

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01D1D56D.B5941F30
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello

=20

Today (3rd July in Australia) our club hosted a display day for all =
marques that DMH was associated with throughout his life.

=20

There were about 50 cars there including Healey, Austin-Healey, Alvis, =
Triumph and MG. Sadly no Invictas.

=20

I also was the first outing at a club event in Australia for our 1948 =
Healey Duncan Sports Saloon.

=20

Hoo Roo

=20

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
HealeyRick
Sent: Sunday, 3 July 2016 7:32 PM
To: [email-masked]; Spridgets
Subject: [Healeys] Raise a Glass!

=20

To The Man.  DMH Born July 3, 1898.

------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01D1D56D.B5941F30
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Hello<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Today (3<sup>rd</sup> =
July in Australia) our club hosted a display day for all marques that =
DMH was associated with throughout his life.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>There were about 50 =
cars there including Healey, Austin-Healey, Alvis, Triumph and MG. Sadly =
no Invictas.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>I also was the first =
outing at a club event in Australia for our 1948 Healey Duncan Sports =
Saloon.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Hoo =
Roo<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Patrick =
Quinn<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Blue Mountains, =
Australia<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>HealeyRick<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, 3 July 2016 7:32 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]; Spridgets<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Raise a =
Glass!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>To The =
Man.&nbsp; DMH Born July 3, =
1898.<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01D1D56D.B5941F30--

--===============3000152652313936710==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3000152652313936710==--

---

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 08:57:59 -0400

Patrick,

And no photos?  Please?

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php

On 07/03/2016 06:58 AM, Patrick & Caroline Quinn wrote:
> Hello
>
> Today (3^rd July in Australia) our club hosted a display day for all
> There were about 50 cars there including Healey, Austin-Healey, Alvis,
> I also was the first outing at a club event in Australia for our 1948
> *From:*Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of
> *HealeyRick
> *Sent:* Sunday, 3 July 2016 7:32 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]; Spridgets
> *Subject:* [Healeys] Raise a Glass!
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

[email-masked]