Subject: [Healeys] Calgary Eurocar Show

From: "Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:09:46 -0600 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01D1E686.978384C0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D1E686.978384C0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0006_01D1E686.978384C0"

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01D1E686.978384C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi all

Just a picture of my daughter and I with the 1958 BN6 and our 1962 Land
Rover at this past weekend's Calgary European Car show
(http://www.vsccc.ca/) . My 16 year old daughter manhandled with eloquence
the vagaries of the old Landy that was, up until the morning of the show,
covered in mud and filled with old carpets, drywall and broken wood for a
trip to the dump. We quickly unloaded the crap and gave it a hose inside and
out and wiped the wheels with the magic wheel stuff that makes them real
black. I spent two days prior clay barring the Healey, taking each wire
wheel off and cleaning each spoke, detailing everything I could. It has
never looked this good. Now which car do you suppose garnered the most
attention? Answer: it wasn't the 100-Six.

Cheers

Ross Maylor

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01D1E686.978384C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi all<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just a =
picture of my daughter and I with the 1958 BN6 and our 1962 Land Rover =
at this past weekend&#8217;s Calgary European Car show (<a =
href=3D"http://www.vsccc.ca/">http://www.vsccc.ca/</a>) . My 16 year old =
daughter manhandled with eloquence the vagaries of the old Landy that =
was, up until the morning of the show, covered in mud and filled with =
old carpets, drywall and broken wood for a trip to the dump. We quickly =
unloaded the crap and gave it a hose inside and out and wiped the wheels =
with the magic wheel stuff that makes them real black. I spent two days =
prior clay barring the Healey, taking each wire wheel off and cleaning =
each spoke, detailing everything I could. It has never looked this good. =
Now which car do you suppose garnered the most attention? Answer: it =
wasn&#8217;t the 100-Six.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ross =
Maylor<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0006_01D1E686.978384C0--

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D1E686.978384C0
	name="show small.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="show small.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D1E686.978384C0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D1E686.978384C0--