Subject: [Healeys] Fw: LED lights

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 12:26:41 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6597899335636482654==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000F_01D1D9DD.25BA6F30"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D1D9DD.25BA6F30
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

From: [email-masked]=20
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 6:21 PM
To: healeylist=20
Subject: LED lights

Just replaced my running/signal lights with LED bulbs and my flasher =
with an LED flasher.

Works fine except after the trafficator has returned to neutral the =
signal light on the dash continues to flash although with a slightly =
weaker light-the actual signal lights are not on when this is happening.

Any ideas what is going on here?

Carl
1957 100/6L
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D1D9DD.25BA6F30
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Friday, July 08, 2016 6:21 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">healeylist</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> LED lights</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Just replaced my running/signal lights with LED bulbs and my =
flasher with=20
an LED flasher.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Works fine except after the trafficator has returned to neutral the =
signal=20
light on the dash continues to flash although with a slightly weaker =
light-the=20
actual signal lights are not on when this is happening.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any ideas what is going on here?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carl</DIV>
<DIV>1957 100/6L</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D1D9DD.25BA6F30--

--===============6597899335636482654==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6597899335636482654==--