Subject: [Healeys] Grace

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 05:44:44 -0400

All,

David Townsend (Sports Car Art) has done a print of Grace, 
pre-signatures.  20% of the proceeds will go to Drive Away Cancer. 
According to David, Grace will be exhibited at the Simeone Foundation 
Automotive Museum in Philadelphia some time in the future.  I didn't 
find anything on the museum's website.  We went to the museum a few 
years back during Encounter; a very neat place with a 100 sharing the 
Bonneville Salt Flats with a Shelby Daytona coupe.

https://www.sportscarart.com/product/grace-1953-austin-healey-100-4/

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys