Subject: [Healeys] Steering Box BT7 Left Hand Drive

From: FGary Springer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 12:08:45 -0500

--===============1752136883009005849==

--94eb2c0481be772e9b0539e2ef04

Does someone out there have a proven technique for removing the Lever from
the Rocker Shaft once the Castellated nut is removed? I want to replace the
seal and dust cover without having to remove grill.  Thanks,  FGS

--94eb2c0481be772e9b0539e2ef04
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Does someone out there have a proven technique for removin=
g the Lever from the Rocker Shaft once the Castellated nut is removed? I wa=
nt to replace the seal and dust cover without having to remove grill.=C2=A0=
 Thanks,=C2=A0 FGS<br></div>

--94eb2c0481be772e9b0539e2ef04--

--===============1752136883009005849==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1752136883009005849==--

---

From: "John Spaur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 21:31:08 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7062009289433368941==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1F4E0.D8366470"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1F4E0.D8366470
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Securely affix a puller to the shaft and lever collar, apply tension and =
whack the lever collar surrounding the shaft with a heavy rubber hammer. =
JMS

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of FGary =
Springer
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 10:09 AM
To: healeys <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Steering Box BT7 Left Hand Drive

=20

Does someone out there have a proven technique for removing the Lever =
from the Rocker Shaft once the Castellated nut is removed? I want to =
replace the seal and dust cover without having to remove grill.  Thanks, =
 FGS

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1F4E0.D8366470
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Securely affix a puller to the shaft and lever collar, apply tension =
and whack the lever collar surrounding the shaft with a heavy rubber =
hammer. JMS<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>FGary Springer<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, August 12, 2016 10:09 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Steering Box =
BT7 Left Hand Drive<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does =
someone out there have a proven technique for removing the Lever from =
the Rocker Shaft once the Castellated nut is removed? I want to replace =
the seal and dust cover without having to remove grill.&nbsp; =
Thanks,&nbsp; FGS<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1F4E0.D8366470--

--===============7062009289433368941==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7062009289433368941==--