Subject: Re: [Healeys] New MGB

From: "Skip Saunders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 16:15:09 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6419360484256058114==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0073_01D1F0C6.DEAAA050"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D1F0C6.DEAAA050
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yep=E2=80=A6 If (and only if) it looked like a Healey.    (Not =
interested in the mgb)

=20

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of i =
erbs
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Ahealey help
Subject: [Healeys] New MGB

=20

would you pay 80K BPS for one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DDhSJxY-JyjE

Ira Erbs

Portland,OR

      _______                                  _______
     (______ \____1959 BN4____/ _______)
         (_________________________)

          BT7 engine and disk brakes

=20

Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D1F0C6.DEAAA050
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Yep=E2=80=A6 If (and only if) it looked like a =
Healey.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 (Not interested in the =
mgb)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>i =
erbs<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, August 07, 2016 1:31 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
Ahealey help<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] New =
MGB<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>would =
you pay 80K BPS for one?<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DDhSJxY-JyjE">https://www.youtub=
e.com/watch?v=3DDhSJxY-JyjE</a><br =
clear=3Dall><o:p></o:p></p><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ira Erbs<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Portland,OR<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; _______ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;_______<br>&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; (______ =
\____1959 BN4____/ _______)<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; =
(_________________________)<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; BT7 engine and disk =
brakes<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled =
words<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div=
></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D1F0C6.DEAAA050--

--===============6419360484256058114==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6419360484256058114==--

---

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 16:27:30 -0400

A fellow in town has their LE50, an MGB-GT (Heritage chassis with MX-5 
engine).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o2oRHVfyvw

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php

On 08/07/2016 01:31 PM, i erbs wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSJxY-JyjE
> Ira Erbs
> Portland,OR
>        _______                                  _______
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 17:17:16 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5826483753256273718==
 boundary="------------2C9B2DD1CF7B200222CD10EC"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2C9B2DD1CF7B200222CD10EC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Nope.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSJxY-JyjE

--------------2C9B2DD1CF7B200222CD10EC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p>Nope.<br>
    </p>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/7/2016 10:31 AM, i erbs wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">would you pay 80K BPS for one?
        <div><a moz-do-not-send="true"
            href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSJxY-JyjE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSJxY-JyjE</a><br
            clear="all">
          <div>
            <div class="gmail_signature"
              data-smartmail="gmail_signature">
              <div dir="ltr">
                <div>
                  <div dir="ltr">
                    <div>
                      <div dir="ltr">
                        <div dir="ltr">Ira Erbs
                          <div>Portland,OR</div>
                          <div><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
                              Roman&quot;,serif">      _______          
                                                     _______</span><br
                              style="font-family:&quot;Times New
                              Roman&quot;,serif">
                            <span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
                              Roman&quot;,serif">     (______ \____1959
                              BN4____/ _______)</span><br
                              style="font-family:&quot;Times New
                              Roman&quot;,serif">
                            <span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
                              Roman&quot;,serif">        
                              (_________________________)</span></div>
                          <div>          BT7 engine and disk brakes</div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div>Please excuse random auto corrects and
                            misspelled words</div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------2C9B2DD1CF7B200222CD10EC--

--===============5826483753256273718==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5826483753256273718==--