Subject: [Healeys] nitrus oxide

From: Richard Kahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 22:37:12 +0000

--===============2251555216266978434==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY1PR0801MB111539F5D18623E9AFC922A7A4CE0CY1PR0801MB1115_"

--_000_CY1PR0801MB111539F5D18623E9AFC922A7A4CE0CY1PR0801MB1115_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I'll try the computer/electronic st=
uff because it is in a small quantity and probably easy to find. The wipe c=
ream cartridge needs something to trigger it.

--_000_CY1PR0801MB111539F5D18623E9AFC922A7A4CE0CY1PR0801MB1115_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I'll try the computer/electronic=
 stuff because it is in a small quantity and probably easy to find. The wip=
e cream cartridge needs something to trigger it.
<br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY1PR0801MB111539F5D18623E9AFC922A7A4CE0CY1PR0801MB1115_--

--===============2251555216266978434==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2251555216266978434==--