Subject: [Healeys] FOR SALE-100-6

From: Bill Plck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:49:11 -0800

--===============7819337017965885703==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<=21DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC =22-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN=22>
<HTML>
<HEAD><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D=22text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8=22><META content=3D=22INBOX.COM=22 name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>All summer have made excuses to not doing this, but now the day has =
arrived.&nbsp; The legs, knees and hips just don't work like they use =
to.</P>
<P>1959 100-6, built Feb 1959,&nbsp; =23 77156 shipped to Boston on Feb 24 =
1959.&nbsp; Car is&nbsp;listed with the 100 6 register .&nbsp; I have the =
BMIHT.</P>
<P>I am the 3rd owner having purchased the car 4-98 with 37000 miles =
showing. Today the car has 55500 miles.&nbsp; The now closed, British =
Legends Auto Repair of Westfield Mass&nbsp; worked the engine, clutch , =
transmission and OD winter of 98-99.&nbsp; Car has been registered in CT =
since the early 60s.</P>
<P>Please contact if interested off list.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Bill Pollock</P>
<P><A href=3D=22mailto:wpollock=40inbox.com=22>wpollock=40inbox.com</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></BODY>
</HTML>

--===============7819337017965885703==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7819337017965885703==--