Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: THE MAGENTA PART IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 07:58:33 -0700

--===============1439107880499237647==

--001a113ce0ba2b417e053c287fcc

So I emailed Pamela Davis on a lark to comment about my colorblind
difficulties with seeing much of the Magenta none working links. I got a.
Replay the next day. I passed along the praiseworthy comments from our list
and warned of a possible uptick in Healey badges. I also offered to update
their site ;)
So what I learned is they are responsive to emails but like phone calls.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6
MKI engine and disc brakes
Portland,OR
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Pamela David Enamels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sep 10, 2016 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: THE MAGENTA PART IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
To: "i erbs" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Dear Ira
> I do apologise that you are having difficulty with my website.
> I have not had chance to update it in 14 years.
> I am a 1 man business and i make over a thousand different badges and
> chassis plates.
> If there is some type of badge that you are interested in i can email you
> a photo of anything that i have made.
> If your interest is a little more complicated then please email me your
> phone number and i can give you a call.
> Best Regards
> Derron
>
>

--001a113ce0ba2b417e053c287fcc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">So I emailed Pamela Davis on a lark to comment about my colo=
rblind difficulties with seeing much of the Magenta none working links. I g=
ot a. Replay the next day. I passed along the praiseworthy comments from ou=
r list and warned of a possible uptick in Healey badges. I also offered to =
update their site ;)<br>
So what I learned is they are responsive to emails but like phone calls.<br=
Cheers</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Ira Erbs<br>
1959 100-6<br>
MKI engine and disc brakes<br>
Portland,OR</p>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">---------- Forwarded message ----------<br>From:=
 &quot;Pamela David Enamels&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:enameller@googlemai=
l.com">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Date: Sep 10, 2016 7:26 AM<br>Su=
bject: Re: THE MAGENTA PART IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION<br>To: &quot;i erbs&quot;=
 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>=
Cc: <br><br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D=
"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D=
"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_extra">Dear Ira</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">I=
 do apologise that you are having difficulty with my website.</div><div cla=
ss=3D"gmail_extra">I have not had chance to update it in 14 years.</div><di=
v class=3D"gmail_extra">I am a 1 man business and i make over a thousand di=
fferent badges and chassis plates.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">If there=
 is some type of badge that you are interested in i can email you a photo o=
f anything that i have made.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">If your intere=
st is a little more complicated then please email me your phone number and =
i can give you a call.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">Best Regards</div><d=
iv class=3D"gmail_extra">Derron</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br></div><=
/div>
</blockquote></div>

--001a113ce0ba2b417e053c287fcc--

--===============1439107880499237647==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1439107880499237647==--

---

From: Randy Hicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 18:16:19 -0400

--===============1938309381290383515==

--Apple-Mail-5--830142786
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I have had 4 badges done by Pamela Davis, 2 finned valve cover and 2 =
front shroud for the 100's. All have been beautiful and delivered when =
estimated.

Very reasonable cost and great to work with. Highly recommended. Be sure =
to follow exactly the shipping requirements.

Randy Hicks

On Sep 10, 2016, at 10:58 AM, i erbs wrote:

So I emailed Pamela Davis on a lark to comment about my colorblind =
difficulties with seeing much of the Magenta none working links. I got =
a. Replay the next day. I passed along the praiseworthy comments from =
our list and warned of a possible uptick in Healey badges. I also =
offered to update their site ;)
So what I learned is they are responsive to emails but like phone calls.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Pamela David Enamels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sep 10, 2016 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: THE MAGENTA PART IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
To: "i erbs" <[email-masked]>
Cc:=20

Dear Ira
I do apologise that you are having difficulty with my website.
I have not had chance to update it in 14 years.
I am a 1 man business and i make over a thousand different badges and =
chassis plates.
If there is some type of badge that you are interested in i can email =
you a photo of anything that i have made.
If your interest is a little more complicated then please email me your =
phone number and i can give you a call.
Best Regards
Derron

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-5--830142786
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I =
have had 4 badges done by Pamela Davis, 2 finned valve cover and 2 front =
shroud for the 100's. All have been beautiful and delivered when =
estimated.<div><br></div><div>Very reasonable cost and great to work =
with. Highly recommended. Be sure to follow exactly the shipping =
requirements.</div><div><br></div><div>Randy =
Hicks</div><div><br></div><div><br><div><div>On Sep 10, 2016, at 10:58 =
AM, i erbs wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><p =
dir=3D"ltr">So I emailed Pamela Davis on a lark to comment about my =
colorblind difficulties with seeing much of the Magenta none working =
links. I got a. Replay the next day. I passed along the praiseworthy =
comments from our list and warned of a possible uptick in Healey badges. =
I also offered to update their site ;)<br>
So what I learned is they are responsive to emails but like phone =
calls.<br>
Cheers</p><p dir=3D"ltr">Ira Erbs<br>
1959 100-6<br>
MKI engine and disc brakes<br>
Portland,OR</p>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">---------- Forwarded message =
----------<br>From: "Pamela David Enamels" &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<=
br>Date: Sep 10, 2016 7:26 AM<br>Subject: Re: THE MAGENTA PART IS UNDER =
CONSTRUCTION<br>To: "i erbs" &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Cc: =
<br><br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" =
style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc =
solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_extra">Dear =
Ira</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">I do apologise that you are having =
difficulty with my website.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">I have not =
had chance to update it in 14 years.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">I =
am a 1 man business and i make over a thousand different badges and =
chassis plates.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">If there is some type of =
badge that you are interested in i can email you a photo of anything =
that i have made.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">If your interest is a =
little more complicated then please email me your phone number and i can =
give you a call.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra">Best Regards</div><div =
class=3D"gmail_extra">Derron</div><div =
class=3D"gmail_extra"><br></div></div>
</blockquote></div>
_______________________________________________<br>Support <a =
href=3D"http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br>=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a=
 =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br><br>=
</div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-5--830142786--

--===============1938309381290383515==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1938309381290383515==--