Subject: [Healeys] British invasion

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 06:28:01 -0400

--===============3849325600159303073==

--001a114fc566bf74b8053c9d6ac9

The weather doesn't look good for the British Invasion at Stowe this
weekend, especially Sunday, when I have some time to visit.

Has anybody been there on a rainy weekend?   How early do folks head out on
Sunday?  Is it worth driving up on the last day, especially if the weather
is bad?

thanks,

Tom

--001a114fc566bf74b8053c9d6ac9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><p dir=3D"ltr">The weather doesn&#39;t look good for the B=
ritish Invasion at Stowe this weekend, especially Sunday, when I have some =
time to visit. =C2=A0=C2=A0</p><p dir=3D"ltr">Has anybody been there on a r=
ainy weekend? =C2=A0 How early do folks head out on Sunday?=C2=A0 Is it wor=
th driving up on the last day, especially if the weather is bad?<br></p><p>=
thanks,</p><p>Tom</p>
</div>

--001a114fc566bf74b8053c9d6ac9--

--===============3849325600159303073==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3849325600159303073==--