Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 badge restoration

From: "Gary R. Brierton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:23:13 +0000

--===============3307716871773590199==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BY2PR0301MB2007F6A66BBD019F6617C58EB3FA0BY2PR0301MB2007_"

--_000_BY2PR0301MB2007F6A66BBD019F6617C58EB3FA0BY2PR0301MB2007_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks for the responses regarding badge restoration for my BJ 8.  Seems li=
ke www.badgecraft.co.uk<http://www.badgecraft.co.uk> is the choice.  Web si=
te is under construction so I'll call.

GaryB

--_000_BY2PR0301MB2007F6A66BBD019F6617C58EB3FA0BY2PR0301MB2007_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>Thanks for the responses regarding badge restoration for my BJ 8.&nbsp; =
Seems like <span>
<a id=3D"LPlnk968241" href=3D"http://www.badgecraft.co.uk" class=3D"OWAAuto=
Link">www.badgecraft.co.uk</a> is the choice.&nbsp; Web site is under const=
ruction so I'll call.</span></p>
<p><span>GaryB</span><br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BY2PR0301MB2007F6A66BBD019F6617C58EB3FA0BY2PR0301MB2007_--

--===============3307716871773590199==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3307716871773590199==--