Subject: [Healeys] nitrus oxide?

From: Richard Kahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 16:58:53 +0000

--===============4026956741847889881==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY1PR0801MB1115619758A949FED0E93C13A4CE0CY1PR0801MB1115_"

--_000_CY1PR0801MB1115619758A949FED0E93C13A4CE0CY1PR0801MB1115_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I need to "freeze" a stud to remove it. I understand that it can be done wi=
th nitrus oxide and I'm not sure where a small quantity of it can be obtain=
ed (like a spray paint can size).  Dry ice is too difficult to use as it ne=
eds to be applied in the vertical position. Any one have any thoughts?

Rich Kahn

--_000_CY1PR0801MB1115619758A949FED0E93C13A4CE0CY1PR0801MB1115_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>I need to &quot;freeze&quot; a stud to remove it. I understand that it c=
an be done with nitrus oxide and I'm not sure where a small quantity of it =
can be obtained (like a spray paint can size).&nbsp; Dry ice is too difficu=
lt to use as it needs to be applied in the vertical
 position. Any one have any thoughts?</p>
<p>Rich Kahn<br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY1PR0801MB1115619758A949FED0E93C13A4CE0CY1PR0801MB1115_--

--===============4026956741847889881==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4026956741847889881==--

---

From: TTROTTER2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 17:35:16 -0400

--===============6125817750827897043==

----_com.android.email_312389605682570
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_312389605682570
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_312389605682570--

--===============6125817750827897043==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6125817750827897043==--

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 16:33:34 -0700

--===============2736246216175053990==

--Apple-Mail-7-816091588
	charset=us-ascii

This will do it: =
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Max-Pro-FR-Blow-Off-Freeze-Spray/21576411

On Sep 29, 2016, at 9:58 AM, Richard Kahn wrote:

> I need to "freeze" a stud to remove it. I understand that it can be =
done with nitrus oxide and I'm not sure where a small quantity of it can =
be obtained (like a spray paint can size).  Dry ice is too difficult to =
use as it needs to be applied in the vertical position. Any one have any =
thoughts?
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail-7-816091588
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"x-msg://130/"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><div>This will do it:&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"https://www.walmart.com/ip/Max-Pro-FR-Blow-Off-Freeze-Spray/215764=
11">https://www.walmart.com/ip/Max-Pro-FR-Blow-Off-Freeze-Spray/21576411</=
a></div><div><br></div><br><div><div>On Sep 29, 2016, at 9:58 AM, =
Richard Kahn wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
dir=3D"ltr"><div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size: 12pt; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: =
Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; ">I need to "freeze" a stud to remove it. I =
understand that it can be done with nitrus oxide and I'm not sure where =
a small quantity of it can be obtained (like a spray paint can =
size).&nbsp; Dry ice is too difficult to use as it needs to be applied =
in the vertical position. Any one have any thoughts?</div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; ">Rich =
Kahn<br></div></div>_______________________________________________<br>Sup=
port<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br>=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a=
 =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br><br>=
</div></span></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-7-816091588--

--===============2736246216175053990==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2736246216175053990==--