Subject: [Healeys] HF tire changer

From: Richard Kahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 15:18:00 +0000

--===============0162717880553057629==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY1PR0801MB11154BECA73F88E27CDE42A5A4FB0CY1PR0801MB1115_"

--_000_CY1PR0801MB11154BECA73F88E27CDE42A5A4FB0CY1PR0801MB1115_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks so much for all the tire changer information. I think I will return =
it to HF. I certainly do not want to damage chrome wires. I just hate to ha=
ve someone do things on my Healey who does not care about the car the way I=
 do.

Again thanks

Rich Kahn

--_000_CY1PR0801MB11154BECA73F88E27CDE42A5A4FB0CY1PR0801MB1115_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>Thanks so much for all the tire changer information. I think I will retu=
rn it to HF. I certainly do not want to damage chrome wires. I just hate to=
 have someone do things on my Healey who does not care about the car the wa=
y I do.
<br>
</p>
<p>Again thanks</p>
<p>Rich Kahn<br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY1PR0801MB11154BECA73F88E27CDE42A5A4FB0CY1PR0801MB1115_--

--===============0162717880553057629==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0162717880553057629==--