Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel pumps (AGAIN!)

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 10:31:50 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2675317233577000907==
 boundary="------------4084CDE34E6E1D37BC0C5E11"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------4084CDE34E6E1D37BC0C5E11
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Makes sense.  I replaced the original regulator with an aftermarket; 
I'll check it out.

Bob

On 11/28/2018 6:00 AM, Tom wrote:
> I found the voltage regulator was misadjusted when i got my car.  At 
> 17V, a new pump quit working in less than a year.  At 14V, the 
> replacement is 10 years old and happily ticking away.
>
> Tom
>
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2018, 9:16 PM Frank Magnusson <[email-masked] 
>
>     Hi Bob,
>
>     I’m also not sure why you’re having problems with pumps.  Maybe
>     something common between all of them; the vent, the ground, the
>     venting of the fuel system, etc.
>
>     I replaced my original pump in the late 80’s with a stock SU pump
>     with points and it’s been on the car ever since; no problems
>     except last year when it didn’t want to start, but a rap with a
>     rubber mallet and it’s been working ever since.
>
>     Try Healey Surgeons for a replacement pump.  Their parts are 100%
>     correct and I’ve never had a problem with anything from them in
>     almost 30 years.
>
>     Best of luck,
>
>     Frank
>
>     ’65 BJ8
>
>
>
>     	
>

--------------4084CDE34E6E1D37BC0C5E11
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>Makes sense.  I replaced the original regulator with an
      aftermarket; I'll check it out.</p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/28/2018 6:00 AM, Tom wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto">I found the voltage regulator was misadjusted when
        i got my car.  At 17V, a new pump quit working in less than a
        year.  At 14V, the replacement is 10 years old and happily
        ticking away. 
        <div dir="auto"><br>
        </div>
        <div dir="auto">Tom</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr">On Tue, Nov 27, 2018, 9:16 PM Frank Magnusson
          &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
          <div link="#0563C1" vlink="#954F72" lang="EN-US">
            <div class="m_-9069400391176008071WordSection1">
              <p class="MsoNormal">Hi Bob,</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">I’m also not sure why you’re having
                problems with pumps.  Maybe something common between all
                of them; the vent, the ground, the venting of the fuel
                system, etc.</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">I replaced my original pump in the
                late 80’s with a stock SU pump with points and it’s been
                on the car ever since; no problems except last year when
                it didn’t want to start, but a rap with a rubber mallet
                and it’s been working ever since.</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Try Healey Surgeons for a replacement
                pump.  Their parts are 100% correct and I’ve never had a
                problem with anything from them in almost 30 years.</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Best of luck,</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Frank</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">’65 BJ8</p>
            </div>
            <div
              id="m_-9069400391176008071DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
              <table style="border-top:1px solid #d3d4de">
                <tbody>
                  <tr>
                    <td style="width:55px;padding-top:13px"><br>
                    </td>
                    <td
style="width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:#41424e;font-size:13px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px"><br>
                    </td>
                  </tr>
                </tbody>
              </table>
            </div>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">
</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------4084CDE34E6E1D37BC0C5E11--

--===============2675317233577000907==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2675317233577000907==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 19:33:33 -0000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5537245703829336289==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D48B3F.15382AB0"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D48B3F.15382AB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

An Indian aftermarket unit? I=E2=80=99ve heard that they=E2=80=99re =
fairly dodgy=E2=80=A6

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: 03 December 2018 18:32
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel pumps (AGAIN!)

=20

Makes sense.  I replaced the original regulator with an aftermarket; =
I'll check it out.

Bob

I found the voltage regulator was misadjusted when i got my car.  At =
17V, a new pump quit working in less than a year.  At 14V, the =
replacement is 10 years old and happily ticking away. =20

=20

Tom

=20

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018, 9:16 PM Frank Magnusson <[email-masked] =

Hi Bob,

=20

I=E2=80=99m also not sure why you=E2=80=99re having problems with pumps. =
 Maybe something common between all of them; the vent, the ground, the =
venting of the fuel system, etc.

=20

I replaced my original pump in the late 80=E2=80=99s with a stock SU =
pump with points and it=E2=80=99s been on the car ever since; no =
problems except last year when it didn=E2=80=99t want to start, but a =
rap with a rubber mallet and it=E2=80=99s been working ever since.

=20

Try Healey Surgeons for a replacement pump.  Their parts are 100% =
correct and I=E2=80=99ve never had a problem with anything from them in =
almost 30 years.

=20

Best of luck,

Frank

=E2=80=9965 BJ8

=20

	=09

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D48B3F.15382AB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>An Indian =
aftermarket unit? I=E2=80=99ve heard that they=E2=80=99re fairly =
dodgy=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></=
span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
lang=3DEN-US style=3D'color:windowtext'>From:</span></b><span =
lang=3DEN-US style=3D'color:windowtext'> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Spidell<br><b>Sent:</b> 03 December 2018 18:32<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fuel pumps =
(AGAIN!)<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Makes sense.&nbsp; I replaced =
the original regulator with an aftermarket; I'll check it =
out.<o:p></o:p></p><p>Bob<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
11/28/2018 6:00 AM, Tom wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I found the voltage regulator was misadjusted when i =
got my car.&nbsp; At 17V, a new pump quit working in less than a =
year.&nbsp; At 14V, the replacement is 10 years old and happily ticking =
away.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Tom<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Tue, Nov 27, 2018, 9:16 PM Frank Magnusson &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0cm 0cm 0cm =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0cm'><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Hi Bob,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>I=E2=80=99m also not sure why you=E2=80=99re having =
problems with pumps.&nbsp; Maybe something common between all of them; =
the vent, the ground, the venting of the fuel system, =
etc.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>I replaced my original pump in the late 80=E2=80=99s with a =
stock SU pump with points and it=E2=80=99s been on the car ever since; =
no problems except last year when it didn=E2=80=99t want to start, but a =
rap with a rubber mallet and it=E2=80=99s been working ever =
since.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Try Healey Surgeons for a replacement pump.&nbsp; Their =
parts are 100% correct and I=E2=80=99ve never had a problem with =
anything from them in almost 30 years.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Best of luck,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Frank<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><span =
lang=3DEN-US>=E2=80=9965 BJ8<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div =
id=3D"m_-9069400391176008071DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><table =
class=3DMsoNormalTable border=3D1 cellspacing=3D3 cellpadding=3D0 =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #D3D4DE 1.0pt'><tr><td width=3D55 =
style=3D'width:41.25pt;border:none;padding:9.75pt .75pt .75pt =
.75pt'></td><td width=3D470 =
style=3D'width:352.5pt;border:none;padding:9.0pt .75pt .75pt =
.75pt'></td></tr></table></div></div></blockquote></div><pre><o:p>&nbsp;<=
/o:p></pre></blockquote></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D48B3F.15382AB0--

--===============5537245703829336289==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5537245703829336289==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 16:43:56 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6377508273848572673==
 boundary="------------FE6D8886A9513BC8FAA9BF22"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FE6D8886A9513BC8FAA9BF22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Not sure (but it doesn't smell like curry ;).  It was recommended by 
Mike at Star Auto Electrics.  I've got over 10K miles on it and, so far, 
so good.  It does seem to charge a little on the high side--about 
15V--but I've got an AGM battery and I think they like a bit more 
charging juice.  It does have the flimsier internals like other 
aftermarket I've seen.

I've kept the original in case I ever come across someone who can 
credibly rebuild them.  I swapped the original cover to the new one.

Bob

On 12/3/2018 11:33 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> An Indian aftermarket unit? I’ve heard that they’re fairly dodgy…
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Bob Spidell
> *Sent:* 03 December 2018 18:32
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] Fuel pumps (AGAIN!)
>
>     I found the voltage regulator was misadjusted when i got my car. 
>     At 17V, a new pump quit working in less than a year.  At 14V, the
>         I’m also not sure why you’re having problems with pumps. 
>         Maybe something common between all of them; the vent, the
>         ground, the venting of the fuel system, etc.
>
>         I replaced my original pump in the late 80’s with a stock SU
>         pump with points and it’s been on the car ever since; no
>         problems except last year when it didn’t want to start, but a
>         rap with a rubber mallet and it’s been working ever since.
>
>         Try Healey Surgeons for a replacement pump.  Their parts are
>         100% correct and I’ve never had a problem with anything from
>         them in almost 30 years.
>
>         Best of luck,
>
>         Frank
>
>         ’65 BJ8
>
>
>         	
>

--------------FE6D8886A9513BC8FAA9BF22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>Not sure (but it doesn't smell like curry ;).  It was recommended
      by Mike at Star Auto Electrics.  I've got over 10K miles on it
      and, so far, so good.  It does seem to charge a little on the high
      side--about 15V--but I've got an AGM battery and I think they like
      a bit more charging juice.  It does have the flimsier internals
      like other aftermarket I've seen.</p>
    <p>I've kept the original in case I ever come across someone who can
      credibly rebuild them.  I swapped the original cover to the new
      one.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/3/2018 11:33 AM,
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US">An
            Indian aftermarket unit? I’ve heard that they’re fairly
            dodgy…<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="color:windowtext"
                  lang="EN-US">From:</span></b><span
                style="color:windowtext" lang="EN-US"> Healeys
                <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of
                </b>Bob Spidell<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> 03 December 2018 18:32<br>
                <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fuel pumps (AGAIN!)<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p>Makes sense.  I replaced the original regulator with an
          aftermarket; I'll check it out.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p>Bob<o:p></o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On 11/28/2018 6:00 AM, Tom wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">I found the voltage regulator was
              misadjusted when i got my car.  At 17V, a new pump quit
              working in less than a year.  At 14V, the replacement is
              10 years old and happily ticking away.  <o:p></o:p></p>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Tom<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          <div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">On Tue, Nov 27, 2018, 9:16 PM Frank
                Magnusson &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <blockquote style="border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC
              1.0pt;padding:0cm 0cm 0cm
              6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0cm">
              <div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US">Hi Bob,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US">I’m also not sure why you’re having
                      problems with pumps.  Maybe something common
                      between all of them; the vent, the ground, the
                      venting of the fuel system, etc.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US">I replaced my original pump in the
                      late 80’s with a stock SU pump with points and
                      it’s been on the car ever since; no problems
                      except last year when it didn’t want to start, but
                      a rap with a rubber mallet and it’s been working
                      ever since.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US">Try Healey Surgeons for a replacement
                      pump.  Their parts are 100% correct and I’ve never
                      had a problem with anything from them in almost 30
                      years.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US">Best of luck,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US">Frank<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><span
                      lang="EN-US">’65 BJ8<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div
                  id="m_-9069400391176008071DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2">
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                  <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                    style="border:none;border-top:solid #D3D4DE 1.0pt"
                    cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0" border="1">
                    <tbody>
                      <tr>
                        <td
                          style="width:41.25pt;border:none;padding:9.75pt
                          .75pt .75pt .75pt" width="55"><br>
                        </td>
                        <td
                          style="width:352.5pt;border:none;padding:9.0pt
                          .75pt .75pt .75pt" width="470"><br>
                        </td>
                      </tr>
                    </tbody>
                  </table>
                </div>
              </div>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------FE6D8886A9513BC8FAA9BF22--

--===============6377508273848572673==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6377508273848572673==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 19:55:49 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3371950085520539057==
 boundary="------------96DD0A3CA0C989E3F520CA73"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------96DD0A3CA0C989E3F520CA73
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

David,

Are the factory settings per SU the same as those in the shop manual 
(Bentley, in my case)?

Bob

On 11/29/2018 8:18 AM, David Nock wrote:
> We install and sell probably about 50  to 75 SU fuel pump a year with 
> almost 0 returns. The only time when we had an issue with the SU pumps 
> is when they first came out with the Positive Ground pumps.
> The reason for this is they went backwards in time about 50 years.
> Originally the pumps only had a set of points and no condensor. Then 
> they installed a condensor in the early 50s to solve the pitting 
> points and sticking problems they were having. These pumps were used 
> thru the early 80’s with very few issues other than failures due to 
> age. Sometime in the late 80’s or early 90’s there was a demand for 
> originallity for a Positive Ground pump at the time the had changed 
> from a condensor to a diode in across the points. So the answer to a 
> Positive Ground pump was to remove the diode. This returned the pump 
> the original design and they started having pump failures in the 
> Positive ground pumps.
> Then somewhere in the late 90’s they started installing a non polarity 
> concious diode in all the pumps. Thus solving the problem with pump 
> failure due to the points.
> The one issue that we did find with the pumps in the late 90’s up 
> until about 2005 was that the diaphgrams / points adjustments were 
> incorrect. So we would always pull all of our pumps apart and re 
> adjust the points to the factory settings as per SU.
> David Nock
> [email-masked]
> 209 948 8767
> www.britishcarspecialists.com
>
> Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the
> British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites
> by visiting the site at.
> www.britishsportscarhall.org
>

--------------96DD0A3CA0C989E3F520CA73
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>David,</p>
    <p>Are the factory settings per SU the same as those in the shop
      manual (Bentley, in my case)?</p>
    <p>Bob</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/29/2018 8:18 AM, David Nock
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:1F4D7A337AA24FF9A48B4B4A34F40C3C@DavidNockHP">
      <meta content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Century;
	panose-1:2 4 6 4 5 5 5 2 3 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style>
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR:
          #000000">
          <div>We install and sell probably about 50  to 75 SU fuel pump
            a year with almost 0 returns. The only time when we had an
            issue with the SU pumps is when they first came out with the
            Positive Ground pumps.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>The reason for this is they went backwards in time about
            50 years.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>Originally the pumps only had a set of points and no
            condensor. Then they installed a condensor in the early 50s
            to solve the pitting points and sticking problems they were
            having. These pumps were used thru the early 80’s with very
            few issues other than failures due to age. Sometime in the
            late 80’s or early 90’s there was a demand for originallity
            for a Positive Ground pump at the time the had changed from
            a condensor to a diode in across the points. So the answer
            to a Positive Ground pump was to remove the diode. This
            returned the pump the original design and they started
            having pump failures in the Positive ground pumps.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>Then somewhere in the late 90’s they started installing a
            non polarity concious diode in all the pumps. Thus solving
            the problem with pump failure due to the points. </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>The one issue that we did find with the pumps in the late
            90’s up until about 2005 was that the diaphgrams / points
            adjustments were incorrect. So we would always pull all of
            our pumps apart and re adjust the points to the factory
            settings as per SU.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR:
            #000000">David Nock<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            209 948 8767<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.com</a><br>
            <br>
            Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the <br>
            British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your
            favorites <br>
            by visiting the site at.<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.britishsportscarhall.org">www.britishsportscarhall.org</a><br>
          </div>
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none;
            FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
            COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline">
            <div style="FONT: 10pt tahoma">
              <div> </div>
              <br>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------96DD0A3CA0C989E3F520CA73--

--===============3371950085520539057==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3371950085520539057==--

---

From: Kees Oudesluijs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 10:55:01 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4460673741691136019==
 boundary="------------235F5BCAE3BE6E30DEF7B0FF"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------235F5BCAE3BE6E30DEF7B0FF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Bob,

The settings are the same for all SU pumps as the coil housing with 
points assembly is mechanically the same on all SU-pumps.

top blade to pedestal at the very front of the blade: 0,9mm/0,035

coil body to lip on lower points assembly: 2,3mm/0,090", this used to be 
1,9mm in the early days with a slightly different points design (NLA), 
but I set them all to 2,3mm using the later points

Also important is the adjustment of the diaphragm:

Remove the 10 guiding brass rings, five 8-shaped plastic parts or a 
U-shaped plastic casting between the steel centre of the diaphragm and 
coil housing.Screw in the diaphragm slowly while continually moving it 
in and out firmly, holding the pump horizontal, until the points just do 
not throw over any more, turn the diaphragm back to line up with the 
nearest hole and then turn back another 4 holes. Refit the guiding brass 
rings/8-shaped plastic parts/ U-shaped plastic casting. Be careful that 
these are seated properly. If not they will get damaged and the 
diaphragm will be destroyed when fitting the pump body and coil housing 
together.
Adjust the points as previously described.

Fit a transil between the small terminal screw of the points blade and 
one of the 2 larger pedestal screws.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 5-12-2018 om 04:55 schreef Bob Spidell:
>> almost 0 returns. The only time when we had an issue with the SU 
>> pumps is when they first came out with the Positive Ground pumps.
>> Then somewhere in the late 90’s they started installing a non 
>> polarity concious diode in all the pumps. Thus solving the problem 
>> with pump failure due to the points.
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------235F5BCAE3BE6E30DEF7B0FF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>Bob,<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>The settings are the same for all SU pumps as the coil housing
      with points assembly is mechanically the same on all SU-pumps.<br>
    </p>
    <p>top blade to pedestal at the very front of the blade: 0,9mm/0,035</p>
    <p>coil body to lip on lower points assembly: 2,3mm/0,090", this
      used to be 1,9mm in the early days with a slightly different
      points design (NLA), but I set them all to 2,3mm using the later
      points</p>
    <p>Also important is the adjustment of the diaphragm: <br>
    </p>
    <p> Remove the 10 guiding brass rings, five 8-shaped plastic parts
      or a U-shaped plastic casting between the steel centre of the
      diaphragm and coil housing.Screw in the diaphragm slowly while
      continually moving it in and out firmly, holding the pump
      horizontal, until the points just do not throw over any more, turn
      the diaphragm back to line up with the nearest hole and then turn
      back another 4 holes. Refit the guiding brass rings/8-shaped
      plastic parts/ U-shaped plastic casting. Be careful that these are
      seated properly. If not they will get damaged and the diaphragm
      will be destroyed when fitting the pump body and coil housing
      together.<br>
      Adjust the points as previously described. <br>
    </p>
    <p>Fit a transil between the small terminal screw of the points
      blade and one of the 2 larger pedestal screws.<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>Kees Oudesluijs</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Op 5-12-2018 om 04:55 schreef Bob
      Spidell:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p>David,</p>
      <p>Are the factory settings per SU the same as those in the shop
        manual (Bentley, in my case)?</p>
      <p>Bob</p>
      <p><br>
      </p>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/29/2018 8:18 AM, David Nock
        wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
        cite="mid:1F4D7A337AA24FF9A48B4B4A34F40C3C@DavidNockHP">
        <meta content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"
          http-equiv="Content-Type">
        <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered&#xA;
          medium)">
        <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Century;
	panose-1:2 4 6 4 5 5 5 2 3 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style>
        <div dir="ltr">
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century';
            COLOR:&#xA; #000000">
            <div>We install and sell probably about 50  to 75 SU fuel
              pump a year with almost 0 returns. The only time when we
              had an issue with the SU pumps is when they first came out
              with the Positive Ground pumps.</div>
            <div> </div>
            <div>The reason for this is they went backwards in time
              about 50 years.</div>
            <div> </div>
            <div>Originally the pumps only had a set of points and no
              condensor. Then they installed a condensor in the early
              50s to solve the pitting points and sticking problems they
              were having. These pumps were used thru the early 80’s
              with very few issues other than failures due to age.
              Sometime in the late 80’s or early 90’s there was a demand
              for originallity for a Positive Ground pump at the time
              the had changed from a condensor to a diode in across the
              points. So the answer to a Positive Ground pump was to
              remove the diode. This returned the pump the original
              design and they started having pump failures in the
              Positive ground pumps.</div>
            <div> </div>
            <div>Then somewhere in the late 90’s they started installing
              a non polarity concious diode in all the pumps. Thus
              solving the problem with pump failure due to the points. </div>
            <div> </div>
            <div>The one issue that we did find with the pumps in the
              late 90’s up until about 2005 was that the diaphgrams /
              points adjustments were incorrect. So we would always pull
              all of our pumps apart and re adjust the points to the
              factory settings as per SU.</div>
            <div> </div>
            <div> </div>
            <div> </div>
            <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century';
              COLOR:&#xA; #000000">David Nock<br>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
              209 948 8767<br>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                href="http://www.britishcarspecialists.com"
                moz-do-not-send="true">www.britishcarspecialists.com</a><br>
              <br>
              Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the <br>
              British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your
              favorites <br>
              by visiting the site at.<br>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                href="http://www.britishsportscarhall.org"
                moz-do-not-send="true">www.britishsportscarhall.org</a><br>
            </div>
            <div style="FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none;&#xA;
              FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT:
              normal;&#xA; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY:
              inline">
              <div style="FONT: 10pt tahoma">
                <div> </div>
                <br>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------235F5BCAE3BE6E30DEF7B0FF--

--===============4460673741691136019==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4460673741691136019==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 10:44:47 -0000

--===============7965953389333935756==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D48C87.8D46D490"
Content-Language: en-gb

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D48C87.8D46D490
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yes and I think some of the experts have suggested turning back one =
extra hole.=20

These pumps certainly give us hours of theoretical fun(?) if not always =
so much in practical terms. Having said that, I =E2=80=93 touch wood =
=E2=80=93 have never had any trouble with them that didn=E2=80=99t arise =
from negligence ie back in the days when I didn=E2=80=99t know what =
points were, let alone how and when to adjust them.

Simon

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Kees =
Oudesluijs
Sent: 05 December 2018 09:55
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel pumps (AGAIN!)

=20

Bob,

=20

The settings are the same for all SU pumps as the coil housing with =
points assembly is mechanically the same on all SU-pumps.

coil body to lip on lower points assembly: 2,3mm/0,090", this used to be =
1,9mm in the early days with a slightly different points design (NLA), =
but I set them all to 2,3mm using the later points

Also important is the adjustment of the diaphragm:=20

Remove the 10 guiding brass rings, five 8-shaped plastic parts or a =
U-shaped plastic casting between the steel centre of the diaphragm and =
coil housing.Screw in the diaphragm slowly while continually moving it =
in and out firmly, holding the pump horizontal, until the points just do =
not throw over any more, turn the diaphragm back to line up with the =
nearest hole and then turn back another 4 holes. Refit the guiding brass =
rings/8-shaped plastic parts/ U-shaped plastic casting. Be careful that =
these are seated properly. If not they will get damaged and the =
diaphragm will be destroyed when fitting the pump body and coil housing =
together.
Adjust the points as previously described.=20

Fit a transil between the small terminal screw of the points blade and =
one of the 2 larger pedestal screws.

=20

Kees Oudesluijs

=20

=20

David,

Are the factory settings per SU the same as those in the shop manual =
(Bentley, in my case)?

Bob

=20

We install and sell probably about 50  to 75 SU fuel pump a year with =
almost 0 returns. The only time when we had an issue with the SU pumps =
is when they first came out with the Positive Ground pumps.

=20

=20

Originally the pumps only had a set of points and no condensor. Then =
they installed a condensor in the early 50s to solve the pitting points =
and sticking problems they were having. These pumps were used thru the =
early 80=E2=80=99s with very few issues other than failures due to age. =
Sometime in the late 80=E2=80=99s or early 90=E2=80=99s there was a =
demand for originallity for a Positive Ground pump at the time the had =
changed from a condensor to a diode in across the points. So the answer =
to a Positive Ground pump was to remove the diode. This returned the =
pump the original design and they started having pump failures in the =
Positive ground pumps.

=20

Then somewhere in the late 90=E2=80=99s they started installing a non =
polarity concious diode in all the pumps. Thus solving the problem with =
pump failure due to the points.=20

=20

The one issue that we did find with the pumps in the late 90=E2=80=99s =
up until about 2005 was that the diaphgrams / points adjustments were =
incorrect. So we would always pull all of our pumps apart and re adjust =
the points to the factory settings as per SU.

=20

=20

=20

David Nock
209 948 8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com <http://www.britishcarspecialists.com>=20

Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the=20
British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites=20
by visiting the site at.
www.britishsportscarhall.org <http://www.britishsportscarhall.org>=20

=20

=20

_______________________________________________
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D48C87.8D46D490
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Century;
	panose-1:2 4 6 4 5 5 5 2 3 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Yes and I think some of the experts have =
suggested turning back one extra hole. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>These pumps certainly give us hours of =
theoretical fun(?) if not always so much in practical terms. Having said =
that, I =E2=80=93 touch wood =E2=80=93 have never had any trouble with =
them that didn=E2=80=99t arise from negligence ie back in the days when =
I didn=E2=80=99t know what points were, let alone how and when to adjust =
them.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'> Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Kees Oudesluijs<br><b>Sent:</b> 05 December 2018 09:55<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fuel pumps =
(AGAIN!)<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Bob,<span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>=
<p>The settings are the same for all SU pumps as the coil housing with =
points assembly is mechanically the same on all =
SU-pumps.<o:p></o:p></p><p>top blade to pedestal at the very front of =
the blade: 0,9mm/0,035<o:p></o:p></p><p>coil body to lip on lower points =
assembly: 2,3mm/0,090&quot;, this used to be 1,9mm in the early days =
with a slightly different points design (NLA), but I set them all to =
2,3mm using the later points<o:p></o:p></p><p>Also important is the =
adjustment of the diaphragm: <o:p></o:p></p><p>Remove the 10 guiding =
brass rings, five 8-shaped plastic parts or a U-shaped plastic casting =
between the steel centre of the diaphragm and coil housing.Screw in the =
diaphragm slowly while continually moving it in and out firmly, holding =
the pump horizontal, until the points just do not throw over any more, =
turn the diaphragm back to line up with the nearest hole and then turn =
back another 4 holes. Refit the guiding brass rings/8-shaped plastic =
parts/ U-shaped plastic casting. Be careful that these are seated =
properly. If not they will get damaged and the diaphragm will be =
destroyed when fitting the pump body and coil housing =
together.<br>Adjust the points as previously described. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p>Fit a transil between the small terminal screw of the =
points blade and one of the 2 larger pedestal =
screws.<o:p></o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Kees =
Oudesluijs<o:p></o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Op 5-12-2018 om 04:55 schreef Bob =
Spidell:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p>David,<o:p></o:p></p><p=
>Are the factory settings per SU the same as those in the shop manual =
(Bentley, in my =
case)?<o:p></o:p></p><p>Bob<o:p></o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal>On 11/29/2018 8:18 AM, David Nock =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>We install =
and sell probably about 50&nbsp; to 75 SU fuel pump a year with almost 0 =
returns. The only time when we had an issue with the SU pumps is when =
they first came out with the Positive Ground =
pumps.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><=
div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>The =
reason for this is they went backwards in time about 50 =
years.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><=
div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>Originally the pumps only had a =
set of points and no condensor. Then they installed a condensor in the =
early 50s to solve the pitting points and sticking problems they were =
having. These pumps were used thru the early 80=E2=80=99s with very few =
issues other than failures due to age. Sometime in the late 80=E2=80=99s =
or early 90=E2=80=99s there was a demand for originallity for a Positive =
Ground pump at the time the had changed from a condensor to a diode in =
across the points. So the answer to a Positive Ground pump was to remove =
the diode. This returned the pump the original design and they started =
having pump failures in the Positive ground =
pumps.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><=
div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>Then somewhere in the late =
90=E2=80=99s they started installing a non polarity concious diode in =
all the pumps. Thus solving the problem with pump failure due to the =
points. <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><=
div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>The =
one issue that we did find with the pumps in the late 90=E2=80=99s up =
until about 2005 was that the diaphgrams / points adjustments were =
incorrect. So we would always pull all of our pumps apart and re adjust =
the points to the factory settings as per =
SU.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><=
div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><=
div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><=
div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century",serif'>David Nock<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>20=
9 948 8767<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.c=
om</a><br><br>Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the =
<br>British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites =
<br>by visiting the site at.<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.britishsportscarhall.org">www.britishsportscarhall.org=
</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></o=
:p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o=
:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><br><br><o:p>=
</o:p></span></p><pre>_______________________________________________<o:p=
></o:p></pre><pre>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesluijs@chello.=
nl">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</=
a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre></blockquote></div></body>=
</html>
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D48C87.8D46D490--

--===============7965953389333935756==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7965953389333935756==--

---

From: Kees Oudesluijs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 14:46:20 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1574145514011870455==
 boundary="------------BE6421A908B8F4973234521D"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------BE6421A908B8F4973234521D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Simon,

I know some prefer to turn back the diaphragm a bit further but I rather 
stick to the manufacturers instructions. It does not do any harm though, 
you just increase the stroke of the diaphragm very slightly. Anyway it 
is not always very clear when the points stop throwing over so it is 
easy to be wrong by one hole.

Also in practical terms I have fun. I quite like to rebuild the 
SU-pumps. It is always nice to get a dirty clapped out pump with cracked 
tops and pedestals, rusted valves, dried out seals, cauliflowers on the 
points etc. going like a dream after an hours work. Sometimes I have to 
concede defeat when the screws are rusted solid and snap in the 
aluminium of the pump body  or when the coil has burned out but those 
occurrences are very rare.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 5-12-2018 om 11:44 schreef [email-masked]:
>
> Yes and I think some of the experts have suggested turning back one 
> extra hole.
>
> These pumps certainly give us hours of theoretical fun(?) if not 
> always so much in practical terms. Having said that, I – touch wood – 
> have never had any trouble with them that didn’t arise from negligence 
> ie back in the days when I didn’t know what points were, let alone how 
> and when to adjust them.
>
> Simon
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Kees 
> Oudesluijs
> *Sent:* 05 December 2018 09:55
> coil body to lip on lower points assembly: 2,3mm/0,090", this used to 
> be 1,9mm in the early days with a slightly different points design 
> (NLA), but I set them all to 2,3mm using the later points
>
> in and out firmly, holding the pump horizontal, until the points just 
> do not throw over any more, turn the diaphragm back to line up with 
> the nearest hole and then turn back another 4 holes. Refit the guiding 
> brass rings/8-shaped plastic parts/ U-shaped plastic casting. Be 
> careful that these are seated properly. If not they will get damaged 
> and the diaphragm will be destroyed when fitting the pump body and 
> coil housing together.
>     Are the factory settings per SU the same as those in the shop
>     manual (Bentley, in my case)?
>
>     Bob
>
>

--------------BE6421A908B8F4973234521D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>Simon,</p>
    <p>I know some prefer to turn back the diaphragm a bit further but I
      rather stick to the manufacturers instructions. It does not do any
      harm though, you just increase the stroke of the diaphragm very
      slightly. Anyway it is not always very clear when the points stop
      throwing over so it is easy to be wrong by one hole.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Also in practical terms I have fun. I quite like to rebuild the
      SU-pumps. It is always nice to get a dirty clapped out pump with
      cracked tops and pedestals, rusted valves, dried out seals,
      cauliflowers on the points etc. going like a dream after an hours
      work. Sometimes I have to concede defeat when the screws are
      rusted solid and snap in the aluminium of the pump body  or when
      the coil has burned out but those occurrences are very rare.</p>
    <p>Kees Oudesluijs</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Op 5-12-2018 om 11:44 schreef
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Century;
	panose-1:2 4 6 4 5 5 5 2 3 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Yes
            and I think some of the experts have suggested turning back
            one extra hole. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US">These
            pumps certainly give us hours of theoretical fun(?) if not
            always so much in practical terms. Having said that, I –
            touch wood – have never had any trouble with them that
            didn’t arise from negligence ie back in the days when I
            didn’t know what points were, let alone how and when to
            adjust them.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext;mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext"
                  lang="EN-US">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext"
                lang="EN-US"> Healeys
                <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of
                </b>Kees Oudesluijs<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> 05 December 2018 09:55<br>
                <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fuel pumps (AGAIN!)<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p>Bob,<span style="font-size:11.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p>The settings are the same for all SU pumps as the coil
          housing with points assembly is mechanically the same on all
          SU-pumps.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p>top blade to pedestal at the very front of the blade:
          0,9mm/0,035<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p>coil body to lip on lower points assembly: 2,3mm/0,090", this
          used to be 1,9mm in the early days with a slightly different
          points design (NLA), but I set them all to 2,3mm using the
          later points<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p>Also important is the adjustment of the diaphragm: <o:p></o:p></p>
        <p>Remove the 10 guiding brass rings, five 8-shaped plastic
          parts or a U-shaped plastic casting between the steel centre
          of the diaphragm and coil housing.Screw in the diaphragm
          slowly while continually moving it in and out firmly, holding
          the pump horizontal, until the points just do not throw over
          any more, turn the diaphragm back to line up with the nearest
          hole and then turn back another 4 holes. Refit the guiding
          brass rings/8-shaped plastic parts/ U-shaped plastic casting.
          Be careful that these are seated properly. If not they will
          get damaged and the diaphragm will be destroyed when fitting
          the pump body and coil housing together.<br>
          Adjust the points as previously described. <o:p></o:p></p>
        <p>Fit a transil between the small terminal screw of the points
          blade and one of the 2 larger pedestal screws.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p>Kees Oudesluijs<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Op 5-12-2018 om 04:55 schreef Bob
            Spidell:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <p>David,<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p>Are the factory settings per SU the same as those in the
            shop manual (Bentley, in my case)?<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p>Bob<o:p></o:p></p>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------BE6421A908B8F4973234521D--

--===============1574145514011870455==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1574145514011870455==--