Subject: [Healeys] Barcelona

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 20:26:45 -0800

--===============8648404689566254505==

--000000000000c21f4b057ccb9bc3

Hello all.
My wife and I will be in Barcelona Spain Dec 30- Jan 4th. Not a great time
for events, but maybe a museum or car them3d resturaunt or??
Happy holidays and New Years .

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone

--000000000000c21f4b057ccb9bc3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello all.<div dir=3D"auto">My wife and I will be in Barc=
elona Spain Dec 30- Jan 4th. Not a great time for events, but maybe a museu=
m or car them3d resturaunt or??</div><div dir=3D"auto">Happy holidays and N=
ew Years .<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">Ira =
Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone</div>=
</div></div>

--000000000000c21f4b057ccb9bc3--

--===============8648404689566254505==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8648404689566254505==--