Subject: [Healeys] Nice article

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:58:20 -0800

--===============1101778569725026331==

--000000000000f499e4057bf9a9e4

https://journal.classiccars.com/2018/11/27/austin-healey-3000-low-mileage-condition/

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone

--000000000000f499e4057bf9a9e4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://journal.classiccars.com/2018/11/27/aus=
tin-healey-3000-low-mileage-condition/">https://journal.classiccars.com/201=
8/11/27/austin-healey-3000-low-mileage-condition/</a><br><br><div data-smar=
tmail=3D"gmail_signature">Ira Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>typos and artifacts a=
re the fault of my phone</div></div>

--000000000000f499e4057bf9a9e4--

--===============1101778569725026331==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1101778569725026331==--

---

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 22:05:46 -0500 (EST)

--===============2262955516341386255==
	boundary="=_e87ee82c-cab0-42cc-8a65-045e829b66a5"

--=_e87ee82c-cab0-42cc-8a65-045e829b66a5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I;m familiar with this car---I know the seller very well and he is an honorable dealer.  IIRC this car came from a local and was a one-owner.  I've seen the car several times.  Car looks good to me----a good driver, not a show car however.tom
----- Original Message -----
From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
To: Ahealey help <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 12:58:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [Healeys] Nice article

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR

--=_e87ee82c-cab0-42cc-8a65-045e829b66a5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style> body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:12pt; font=
-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}</style></head><body><div>I;m familia=
r with this car---I know the seller very well and he is an honorable dealer=
.&nbsp; IIRC this car came from a local and was a one-owner.&nbsp; I've see=
n the car several times.&nbsp; Car looks good to me----a good driver, not a=
 show car however.</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div>tom</div><=
div><br></div><div>----- Original Message -----<br>From: i erbs &lt;eyera30=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Ahealey help &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Sent=
: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 12:58:20 -0500 (EST)<br>Subject: [Healeys] Nice article<=
br></div><div><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://journal.classi=
ccars.com/2018/11/27/austin-healey-3000-low-mileage-condition/" target=3D"_=
blank" data-mce-href=3D"https://journal.classiccars.com/2018/11/27/austin-h=
ealey-3000-low-mileage-condition/">https://journal.classiccars.com/2018/11/=
27/austin-healey-3000-low-mileage-condition/</a><br><div><br></div><div>Ira=
 Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone</div=
></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></body></html>
--=_e87ee82c-cab0-42cc-8a65-045e829b66a5--

--===============2262955516341386255==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2262955516341386255==--