Subject: [Healeys] Sump removal

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 16:39:10 -0000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6329299805114655955==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002E_01D48D82.39F269C0"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D48D82.39F269C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm trying to get the sump (oil pan?) off my MkII 3000.

I've given up for now but will check again that I've taken off all the
bolts.

It absolutely won't shift and I'm finding it very hard to get an implement
in with which to prise it open.

I guess that it's sealed with and cemented to the block with some gloop that
just won't shift.

Is there a clever way to do this?

What's the magic answer?

Thanks,

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D48D82.39F269C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m trying to get the sump (oil pan?) off my =
MkII 3000.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve given up for =
now but will check again that I&#8217;ve taken off all the =
bolts.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It absolutely won&#8217;t =
shift and I&#8217;m finding it very hard to get an implement in with =
which to prise it open.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I guess that =
it&#8217;s sealed with and cemented to the block with some gloop that =
just won&#8217;t shift.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Is there a =
clever way to do this?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>What&#8217;s =
the magic answer?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D48D82.39F269C0--

--===============6329299805114655955==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6329299805114655955==--