Subject: [Healeys] Fuel additive

From: Keith Pennell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 15:05:48 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1905928332873783132==
	boundary="----=_Part_824103_1781849370.1557932748833"

------=_Part_824103_1781849370.1557932748833
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Folks
Anyone have a favorite readily available additive for the fuel system?=C2=
=A0 Would like to give it all a thorough flushing/cleaning.Keith
------=_Part_824103_1781849370.1557932748833
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div>Hi Folks</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Anyone have a favorite readily available additive for the fuel system?&nbsp; Would like to give it all a thorough flushing/cleaning.</div>

<div>Keith</div>
</div>

------=_Part_824103_1781849370.1557932748833--

--===============1905928332873783132==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1905928332873783132==--

---

From: "David Nock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 08:57:32 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7754716427843468039==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0089_01D50AFC.3BB26100"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01D50AFC.3BB26100
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This is another one of those questions that you will get 100 different =
opinions. If you are driving your Healey pretty regular they usually =
will not need the fuel system flushed. The Ethanol in the fuel does a =
really good job of keeping the system clean.

If the car sits for long period of times I would put a fuel stabalizer =
in the tank.

Most of your fuels today have a shelf life of  less that 30 days before =
it starts degrading.

We use the Driven Oils fuel additives if needed. Either the  Carb =
Defender or Defender Plus fuel additives
These additives will also help your small gas engines on things like =
lawnmowers and chainsaws.

https://www.drivenracingoil.com/fuel-oil-additives.html

David Nock
[email-masked]
209 948 8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com

Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the=20
British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites=20
by visiting the site at.
www.britishsportscarhall.org

From: Keith Pennell via Healeys=20
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:05 AM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: [Healeys] Fuel additive

Hi Folks

Anyone have a favorite readily available additive for the fuel system?  =
Would like to give it all a thorough flushing/cleaning.
Keith

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01D50AFC.3BB26100
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>This is another one of those questions that you will get 100 =
different=20
opinions. If you are driving your Healey pretty regular they usually =
will not=20
need the fuel system flushed. The Ethanol in the fuel does a really good =
job of=20
keeping the system clean.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If the car sits for long period of times I would put a fuel =
stabalizer in=20
the tank.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Most of your fuels today have a shelf life of&nbsp; less that 30 =
days=20
before it starts degrading.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We use the Driven Oils fuel additives if needed. Either the&nbsp; =
Carb=20
Defender or Defender Plus fuel additives</DIV>
<DIV>These additives will also help your small gas engines on things =
like=20
lawnmowers and chainsaws.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A style=3D'href: =
"https://www.drivenracingoil.com/fuel-oil-additives.html"'=20
href=3D"https://www.drivenracingoil.com/fuel-oil-additives.html"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New =
Roman">https://www.drivenracingoil.com/fuel-oil-additives.html</FONT></A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">David=20
Nock<BR>[email-masked]<BR>209 948=20
8767<BR>www.britishcarspecialists.com<BR><BR>Help us have our Founder =
Norman=20
Nock inducteed into the <BR>British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote =
for=20
your favorites <BR>by visiting the site=20
at.<BR>www.britishsportscarhall.org<BR></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Keith Pennell via Healeys</A> =
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:05 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] Fuel additive</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT: 10pt arial">
<DIV>Hi Folks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyone have a favorite readily available additive for the fuel=20
system?&nbsp; Would like to give it all a thorough =
flushing/cleaning.</DIV>
<DIV>Keith</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR><BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys=20
http://autox.team.net/archive<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://aut=
ox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR><BR>=
</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01D50AFC.3BB26100--

--===============7754716427843468039==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7754716427843468039==--

---

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 11:00:32 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4428338276071016760==
 boundary="------------FF1361EF640B57AB64A5F855"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FF1361EF640B57AB64A5F855
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I like the StarTron stablizer. Non petroleum. Enzyme based. FWIW dp

On 5/15/2019 9:57 AM, David Nock wrote:
> This is another one of those questions that you will get 100 different 
> opinions. If you are driving your Healey pretty regular they usually 
> will not need the fuel system flushed. The Ethanol in the fuel does a 
> If the car sits for long period of times I would put a fuel stabalizer 
> in the tank.
> Most of your fuels today have a shelf life of  less that 30 days 
> before it starts degrading.
> We use the Driven Oils fuel additives if needed. Either the  Carb 
> These additives will also help your small gas engines on things like 
> Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the
> British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites
> by visiting the site at.
> *Sent:* Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:05 AM
> *Subject:* [Healeys] Fuel additive
> Hi Folks
> Anyone have a favorite readily available additive for the fuel 
> system?  Would like to give it all a thorough flushing/cleaning.
> Keith
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

--------------FF1361EF640B57AB64A5F855
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>I like the StarTron stablizer. Non petroleum. Enzyme based. FWIW 
      dp<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/15/2019 9:57 AM, David Nock wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:179B75C920B8400A9B89E7A7AD842DFE@DavidNockHP">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR:
          #000000">
          <div>This is another one of those questions that you will get
            100 different opinions. If you are driving your Healey
            pretty regular they usually will not need the fuel system
            flushed. The Ethanol in the fuel does a really good job of
            keeping the system clean.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>If the car sits for long period of times I would put a
            fuel stabalizer in the tank.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>Most of your fuels today have a shelf life of  less that
            30 days before it starts degrading.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>We use the Driven Oils fuel additives if needed. Either
            the  Carb Defender or Defender Plus fuel additives</div>
          <div>These additives will also help your small gas engines on
            things like lawnmowers and chainsaws.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div><a style="href:
              &quot;https://www.drivenracingoil.com/fuel-oil-additives.html&quot;"
href="https://www.drivenracingoil.com/fuel-oil-additives.html"
              moz-do-not-send="true"><font face="Times New Roman">https://www.drivenracingoil.com/fuel-oil-additives.html</font></a></div>
          <div> </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR:
            #000000">David Nock<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            209 948 8767<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.com</a><br>
            <br>
            Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the <br>
            British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your
            favorites <br>
            by visiting the site at.<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.britishsportscarhall.org">www.britishsportscarhall.org</a><br>
          </div>
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none;
            FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
            COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline">
            <div style="FONT: 10pt tahoma">
              <div> </div>
              <div style="BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
                <div style="font-color: black"><b>From:</b> <a
                    title="[email-masked]"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">Keith Pennell via Healeys</a>
                </div>
                <div><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:05 AM</div>
                <div><b>To:</b> <a title="[email-masked]"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a> </div>
                <div><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Fuel additive</div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div> </div>
          </div>
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none;
            FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
            COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline">
            <div style="COLOR: black; FONT: 10pt arial">
              <div>Hi Folks</div>
              <div> </div>
              <div>Anyone have a favorite readily available additive for
                the fuel system?  Would like to give it all a thorough
                flushing/cleaning.</div>
              <div>Keith</div>
            </div>
            <p>
            </p>
            <hr>
            _______________________________________________<br>
            Support Team.Net <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
            <br>
            Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
            <br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
            <br>
            Unsubscribe/Manage:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
            <br>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------FF1361EF640B57AB64A5F855--

--===============4428338276071016760==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4428338276071016760==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 10:07:41 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4414736599679718234==
 boundary="------------4335CF2C7B67A04DBFD6DA58"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------4335CF2C7B67A04DBFD6DA58
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I've heard good things about the Redline product:

*https://tinyurl.com/y66jg3qt*

*NFI, and I've not tried it myself; I've gotten away from 'tuneup in a 
can'-type stuff, but some of it's probably OK.*

*Bob
*

On 5/15/2019 8:05 AM, Keith Pennell via Healeys wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------4335CF2C7B67A04DBFD6DA58
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>I've heard good things about the Redline product:</p>
    <p><b><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://tinyurl.com/y66jg3qt">https://tinyurl.com/y66jg3qt</a></b></p>
    <p><b>NFI, and I've not tried it myself; I've gotten away from
        'tuneup in a can'-type stuff, but some of it's probably OK.</b></p>
    <p><b>Bob<br>
      </b></p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/15/2019 8:05 AM, Keith Pennell via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
        <div>Hi Folks</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Anyone have a favorite readily available additive for the
          fuel system?  Would like to give it all a thorough
          flushing/cleaning.</div>
        <div>Keith</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------4335CF2C7B67A04DBFD6DA58--

--===============4414736599679718234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4414736599679718234==--

---

From: Kees Oudesluijs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 20:10:42 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0845102142618629122==
 boundary="------------BE5ADCB213DC574798396B92"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------BE5ADCB213DC574798396B92
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Just don´t. Not worth the trouble as the system will be clean anyway if 
the car is properly maintained. Additives are a waste of money in 
classic cars. Most are meant to clean injection systems and only very 
few may be effective if done professionally.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 15-5-2019 om 17:05 schreef Keith Pennell via Healeys:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------BE5ADCB213DC574798396B92
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Just don´t. Not worth the trouble as the system will be clean
      anyway if the car is properly maintained. Additives are a waste of
      money in classic cars. Most are meant to clean injection systems
      and only very few may be effective if done professionally.</p>
    <p>Kees Oudesluijs</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Op 15-5-2019 om 17:05 schreef Keith
      Pennell via Healeys:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
        <div>Hi Folks</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Anyone have a favorite readily available additive for the
          fuel system?  Would like to give it all a thorough
          flushing/cleaning.</div>
        <div>Keith</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------BE5ADCB213DC574798396B92--

--===============0845102142618629122==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0845102142618629122==--

---

From: "skip saunders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 14:56:26 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8603268569731293588==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00E7_01D50CC0.B54FD5E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01D50CC0.B54FD5E0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I use =E2=80=9CStaBil=E2=80=9D=E2=80=A6. I put some in the fuel tank in =
2013, the car has been under a tarp in the garage until last week.   I =
just went down and started the car=E2=80=A6. No problems.    I also put =
StaBil in my boat too for its overwinter storage=E2=80=A6.

=20

Thanks

-skip-

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kees =
Oudesluijs
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 2:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel additive

=20

Just don=C2=B4t. Not worth the trouble as the system will be clean =
anyway if the car is properly maintained. Additives are a waste of money =
in classic cars. Most are meant to clean injection systems and only very =
few may be effective if done professionally.

Kees Oudesluijs

=20

=20

Hi Folks

=20

Keith

=20
=20
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
=20

------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01D50CC0.B54FD5E0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas","serif";}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I use =E2=80=9CStaBil=E2=80=9D=E2=80=A6. I put some in the fuel tank =
in 2013, the car has been under a tarp in the garage until last =
week.=C2=A0=C2=A0 I just went down and started the car=E2=80=A6. No =
problems.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 I also put StaBil in my boat too for its =
overwinter storage=E2=80=A6.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Thanks<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>-skip-<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Kees =
Oudesluijs<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, May 17, 2019 2:11 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fuel =
additive<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Just don=C2=B4t. Not worth the =
trouble as the system will be clean anyway if the car is properly =
maintained. Additives are a waste of money in classic cars. Most are =
meant to clean injection systems and only very few may be effective if =
done professionally.<o:p></o:p></p><p>Kees =
Oudesluijs<o:p></o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Op 15-5-2019 om 17:05 schreef Keith Pennell =
via Healeys:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>H=
i Folks<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>A=
nyone have a favorite readily available additive for the fuel =
system?&nbsp; Would like to give it all a thorough =
flushing/cleaning.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>K=
eith<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>___________________________=
____________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesluijs@chello.=
nl">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</=
a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre></blockquote></div></body>=
</html>
------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01D50CC0.B54FD5E0--

--===============8603268569731293588==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8603268569731293588==--