Subject: [Healeys] BT7 hardtop

From: Bruce Starke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 20:55:34 -0600

--===============2250877408998965169==

--0000000000003b39bd05886b96e8

I have a BT7 hardtop serial # 4-12-59 883. Although my car was originally
supplied with a hardtop, this is not the one as per my BMHIT certificate.
Does anyone know of any mechanism to identify the original owner of this
top? Do any of the registrars keep a separate log of the top numbers? I am
thinking of selling the top and wondered if the present owner would be
interested in a reunion of car and hardtop!
thanks
Bruce
Golden BC
1962 Tricarb

--0000000000003b39bd05886b96e8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have a BT7 hardtop serial # 4-12-59 883. Although my car=
 was originally supplied with a hardtop, this is not the one as per my BMHI=
T certificate. Does anyone know of any mechanism to identify the original o=
wner of this top? Do any of the registrars keep a separate log of the top n=
umbers? I am thinking of selling the top and wondered if the present owner =
would be interested in a reunion of car and hardtop!<br><div>thanks</div><d=
iv>Bruce=C2=A0</div><div>Golden BC<br>1962 Tricarb=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000003b39bd05886b96e8--

--===============2250877408998965169==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2250877408998965169==--