Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control on a 1965 3000

From: John <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 11:32:22 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7174995297243876840==
 boundary="------------B14561D43DF0F782B8A21E9E"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------B14561D43DF0F782B8A21E9E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

David:

Where do I get a speedometer transducer, and where would it be 
installed?  I couldn't find anything on the Rostra site.

John O'Brien

'61 Bugeye (Lucy)

'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)

On 4/29/2019 10:44 AM, David Nock wrote:
> We have install several of the Rostra units. There are several things 
> that we found are a must
>     1     Use a speedo transducer for the speed pick up not the 
> magnetic pick up.
>     2     Install a relay for the brake light switch
>     3     Install a relay for the Engage light
>     4     Switchs on a couple of cars have been      3 4  8  On    and 
> 1-2  5-7  9-12 Off
>                                                 Other ones were        
> 1 and  8 On all others Off
> David Nock
> [email-masked]
> 209 948 8767
> www.britishcarspecialists.com
>
> Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the
> British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites
> by visiting the site at.
> www.britishsportscarhall.org
> *Sent:* Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:39 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control on a 1965 3000
> I installed this unit a few years ago. It’s not like a new car but 
> it’s pretty good.
> I tried the magnets but had little luck so I went to the 250-4165 
> signal generator which really improved performance. I also installed 
> the 250-3592 switch in the ashtray.  I used two relays. One for the 
> engagement light and a second for the brake lights.
> As for the settings, I started with 2&8 on with the rest off. I have 
> notes telling me of changes and results (all bad) but I can’t find 
> where my final set up is unless I pull the unit. Hopefully someone 
> else has the info for you.
> Good luck. Once you have it in and programmed, you’re going to like it.
> Price Lindsay
> 67 BJ8
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 28, 2019, at 12:13 AM, "[email-masked] 
>
>> Hi,
>> Some time ago my Audiovox CCS-100 100 vacuum Cruise Contol stopped 
>> working, even with it was working it didn't work all that well.
>> I am changing over to a Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise Control 
>> (250-1223).
>> My plan is to keep the control switches and pick-up magnets on the 
>> drive shaft.
>> Any anyone installed a GlobalCruise (250-1223) unit and would you 
>> know/remember how the 12 switch settings need to be set to?
>>
>> thanks in advance,
>> Tom Mitchell
>> 1965 BJ8 Mark III
>> <Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise Control (250-1223) switch 
>> setting.JPG>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Support Team.Net <http://Team.Net> http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>>
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys 
>> http://autox.team.net/archive
>>
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys 
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------B14561D43DF0F782B8A21E9E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>David:</p>
    <p>Where do I get a speedometer transducer, and where would it be
      installed?  I couldn't find anything on the Rostra site. <br>
    </p>
    <p>John O'Brien</p>
    <p>'61 Bugeye (Lucy)</p>
    <p>'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/29/2019 10:44 AM, David Nock
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:1981AB36F572453885A3FB55E11D06DB@DavidNockHP">
      <meta content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="content-type">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR:
          #000000">
          <div>We have install several of the Rostra units. There are
            several things that we found are a must</div>
          <div>    1     Use a speedo transducer for the speed pick up
            not the magnetic pick up.</div>
          <div>    2     Install a relay for the brake light switch</div>
          <div>    3     Install a relay for the Engage light</div>
          <div>    4     Switchs on a couple of cars have been      3 
            4  8  On    and 1-2  5-7  9-12 Off   </div>
          <div>                                                Other
            ones were        1 and  8 On all others Off</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR:
            #000000">David Nock<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            209 948 8767<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.com</a><br>
            <br>
            Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the <br>
            British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your
            favorites <br>
            by visiting the site at.<br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.britishsportscarhall.org">www.britishsportscarhall.org</a><br>
          </div>
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none;
            FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
            COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline">
            <div style="FONT: 10pt tahoma">
              <div> </div>
              <div style="BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
                <div style="font-color: black"><b>From:</b> <a
                    title="[email-masked]"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">R. Lindsay</a> </div>
                <div><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:39 AM</div>
                <div><b>To:</b> <a title="[email-masked]"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a> </div>
                <div><b>Cc:</b> <a title="[email-masked]"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a> </div>
                <div><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control on a
                  1965 3000</div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div> </div>
          </div>
          <div style="FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none;
            FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
            COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline">I
            installed this unit a few years ago. It’s not like a new car
            but it’s pretty good. 
            <div> </div>
            <div>I tried the magnets but had little luck so I went to
              the 250-4165 signal generator which really improved
              performance. I also installed the 250-3592 switch in the
              ashtray.  I used two relays. One for the engagement light
              and a second for the brake lights. </div>
            <div> </div>
            <div>As for the settings, I started with 2&amp;8 on with the
              rest off. I have notes telling me of changes and results
              (all bad) but I can’t find where my final set up is unless
              I pull the unit. Hopefully someone else has the info for
              you. </div>
            <div> </div>
            <div>Good luck. Once you have it in and programmed, you’re
              going to like it. </div>
            <div>
              <div> </div>
              <div dir="ltr">Price Lindsay
                <div>67 BJ8</div>
                <div> </div>
                <div>Sent from my iPhone</div>
              </div>
              <div dir="ltr"><br>
                On Apr 28, 2019, at 12:13 AM, "<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>" &lt;<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                wrote:<br>
                <br>
              </div>
              <blockquote type="cite">
                <div dir="ltr">
                  <div style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: arial">
                    <div> </div>
                    <div>Hi,</div>
                    <div>Some time ago my Audiovox CCS-100 100 vacuum
                      Cruise Contol stopped working, even with it was
                      working it didn't work all that well. </div>
                    <div>I am changing over to a Rostra Global Cruise
                      Universal Cruise Control (250-1223). </div>
                    <div>My plan is to keep the control switches and
                      pick-up magnets on the drive shaft. </div>
                    <div> </div>
                    <div>Any anyone installed a GlobalCruise (250-1223)
                      unit and would you know/remember how the 12 switch
                      settings need to be set to?</div>
                    <div><br>
                      thanks in advance,</div>
                    <div> </div>
                    <div>Tom Mitchell </div>
                    <div>1965 BJ8 Mark III</div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </blockquote>
              <blockquote type="cite">
                <div dir="ltr">&lt;Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise
                  Control (250-1223) switch setting.JPG&gt;</div>
              </blockquote>
              <blockquote type="cite">
                <div dir="ltr"><span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
                  <span>Support <a href="http://Team.Net"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">Team.Net</a> <a
                      href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
                  <span>Suggested annual donation  $12.75</span><br>
                  <span></span><br>
                  <span>Archive: <a
                      href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                    <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
                  <span></span><br>
                  <span><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
                  <span><a
                      href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span><br>
                  <span></span><br>
                  <span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                      href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
                  <span></span><br>
                </div>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <p>
            </p>
            <hr>
            _______________________________________________<br>
            Support Team.Net <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
            <br>
            Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
            <br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
            <br>
            Unsubscribe/Manage:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
            <br>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------B14561D43DF0F782B8A21E9E--

--===============7174995297243876840==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7174995297243876840==--

---

From: "David Nock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 10:47:12 -0700

--===============3702276822852903532==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0071_01D5000B.3C594020"

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D5000B.3C594020
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The Rostra number is 250-4153 speed generator   Then you will need to =
find the location you want it installed in the speedo cable, Then you =
will need to have a custom speedo cable made to install the unit.

David Nock
[email-masked]
209 948 8767

Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the=20
British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites=20
by visiting the site at.
www.britishsportscarhall.org

From: John=20
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:32 AM
To: David Nock ; R. Lindsay ; [email-masked]=20
Cc: [email-masked]=20
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control on a 1965 3000

David:

Where do I get a speedometer transducer, and where would it be =
installed?  I couldn't find anything on the Rostra site.=20

John O'Brien

'61 Bugeye (Lucy)

'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)

  We have install several of the Rostra units. There are several things =
that we found are a must
      1     Use a speedo transducer for the speed pick up not the =
magnetic pick up.
      2     Install a relay for the brake light switch
      3     Install a relay for the Engage light
      4     Switchs on a couple of cars have been      3  4  8  On    =
and 1-2  5-7  9-12 Off  =20
                                                  Other ones were        =
1 and  8 On all others Off

  David Nock
  [email-masked]
  209 948 8767

  Help us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the=20
  British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote for your favorites=20
  by visiting the site at.
  www.britishsportscarhall.org

  From: R. Lindsay=20
  Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:39 AM
  To: [email-masked]=20
  Cc: [email-masked]=20
  Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control on a 1965 3000

  I installed this unit a few years ago. It=E2=80=99s not like a new car =
but it=E2=80=99s pretty good. =20

  I tried the magnets but had little luck so I went to the 250-4165 =
signal generator which really improved performance. I also installed the =
250-3592 switch in the ashtray.  I used two relays. One for the =
engagement light and a second for the brake lights.=20

  As for the settings, I started with 2&8 on with the rest off. I have =
notes telling me of changes and results (all bad) but I can=E2=80=99t =
find where my final set up is unless I pull the unit. Hopefully someone =
else has the info for you.=20

  Good luck. Once you have it in and programmed, you=E2=80=99re going to =
like it.=20

  Price Lindsay=20
  67 BJ8

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Apr 28, 2019, at 12:13 AM, "[email-masked]" =
<[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi,
    Some time ago my Audiovox CCS-100 100 vacuum Cruise Contol stopped =
working, even with it was working it didn't work all that well.=20
    I am changing over to a Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise =
Control (250-1223).=20
    My plan is to keep the control switches and pick-up magnets on the =
drive shaft.=20

    Any anyone installed a GlobalCruise (250-1223) unit and would you =
know/remember how the 12 switch settings need to be set to?

    thanks in advance,

    Tom Mitchell=20
    1965 BJ8 Mark III
    <Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise Control (250-1223) switch =
setting.JPG>
    _______________________________________________
    Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
    Suggested annual donation  $12.75

    Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive

    [email-masked]

    Unsubscribe/Manage: =

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----
  _______________________________________________
  Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Suggested annual donation  $12.75

  Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive

  [email-masked]

  Unsubscribe/Manage: =

  =20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D5000B.3C594020
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>The Rostra number is 250-4153 speed generator&nbsp;&nbsp; Then you =
will=20
need to find the location you want it installed in the speedo cable, =
Then you=20
will need to have a custom speedo cable made to install the unit.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">David=20
Nock<BR>[email-masked]<BR>209 948=20
8767<BR>www.britishcarspecialists.com<BR><BR>Help us have our Founder =
Norman=20
Nock inducteed into the <BR>British Sportscar Hall of Fame, You can vote =
for=20
your favorites <BR>by visiting the site=20
at.<BR>www.britishsportscarhall.org<BR></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">John</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:32 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">David Nock</A> ; <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">R. Lindsay</A> ; <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Cc:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control on a 1965=20
3000</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<P>David:</P>
<P>Where do I get a speedometer transducer, and where would it be=20
installed?&nbsp; I couldn't find anything on the Rostra site. <BR></P>
<P>John O'Brien</P>
<P>'61 Bugeye (Lucy)</P>
<P>'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)<BR></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV class=3Dmoz-cite-prefix>On 4/29/2019 10:44 AM, David Nock =
wrote:<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE cite=3Dmid:1981AB36F572453885A3FB55E11D06DB@DavidNockHP =
type=3D"cite">
  <DIV dir=3Dltr>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">
  <DIV>We have install several of the Rostra units. There are several =
things=20
  that we found are a must</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Use a speedo =
transducer for=20
  the speed pick up not the magnetic pick up.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Install a relay for =
the=20
  brake light switch</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Install a relay for =
the=20
  Engage light</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 4&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Switchs on a couple =
of cars=20
  have been&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3&nbsp; 4&nbsp; 8&nbsp;=20
  On&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; and 1-2&nbsp; 5-7&nbsp; 9-12 Off&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</DIV>
  =
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  Other ones were&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1 and&nbsp; =
8 On all=20
  others Off</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">David=20
  Nock<BR><A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><BR>20=
9 948=20
  8767<BR><A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.c=
om</A><BR><BR>Help=20
  us have our Founder Norman Nock inducteed into the <BR>British =
Sportscar Hall=20
  of Fame, You can vote for your favorites <BR>by visiting the site =
at.<BR><A=20
  class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.britishsportscarhall.org">www.britishsportscarhall.org=
</A><BR></DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
  <DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send=3D"true">R. =
Lindsay</A> </DIV>
  <DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:39 AM</DIV>
  <DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
  moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
  <DIV><B>Cc:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
  moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
  <DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Healeys] Cruise Control on a 1965=20
  3000</DIV></DIV></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>I=20
  installed this unit a few years ago. It=E2=80=99s not like a new car =
but it=E2=80=99s pretty=20
  good.&nbsp;=20
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>I tried the magnets but had little luck so I went to the 250-4165 =
signal=20
  generator which really improved performance. I also installed the =
250-3592=20
  switch in the ashtray.&nbsp; I used two relays. One for the engagement =
light=20
  and a second for the brake lights. </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>As for the settings, I started with 2&amp;8 on with the rest off. =
I have=20
  notes telling me of changes and results (all bad) but I can=E2=80=99t =
find where my=20
  final set up is unless I pull the unit. Hopefully someone else has the =
info=20
  for you. </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Good luck. Once you have it in and programmed, you=E2=80=99re =
going to like it.=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr>Price Lindsay=20
  <DIV>67 BJ8</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Sent from my iPhone</DIV></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr><BR>On Apr 28, 2019, at 12:13 AM, "<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
  moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A>" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
  moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A>&gt; =
wrote:<BR><BR></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <DIV dir=3Dltr>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: arial">
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>Hi,</DIV>
    <DIV>Some time ago my Audiovox CCS-100 100 vacuum Cruise Contol =
stopped=20
    working, even with it was working it didn't work all that well. =
</DIV>
    <DIV>I am changing over to a Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise =
Control=20
    (250-1223). </DIV>
    <DIV>My plan is to keep the control switches and pick-up magnets on =
the=20
    drive shaft. </DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>Any anyone installed a GlobalCruise (250-1223) unit and would =
you=20
    know/remember how the 12 switch settings need to be set to?</DIV>
    <DIV><BR>thanks in advance,</DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>Tom Mitchell </DIV>
    <DIV>1965 BJ8 Mark III</DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <DIV dir=3Dltr>&lt;Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise Control =
(250-1223)=20
    switch setting.JPG&gt;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <DIV=20
    =
dir=3Dltr><SPAN>_______________________________________________</SPAN><BR=
><SPAN>Support=20
    <A href=3D"http://Team.Net" moz-do-not-send=3D"true">Team.Net</A> <A =

    href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</A></SPAN><BR><S=
PAN>Suggested=20
    annual donation&nbsp; =
$12.75</SPAN><BR><SPAN></SPAN><BR><SPAN>Archive: <A=20
    href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"=20
    moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</A> =
<A=20
    href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://autox.team.net/archive</A></SPAN><BR><SPA=
N></SPAN><BR><SPAN><A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A></SPAN><BR><SPAN><A=20
    href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</=
A></SPAN><BR><SPAN></SPAN><BR><SPAN>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
    <A =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]" =

    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/05=
[email-masked]</A></SPAN><BR><SPAN></SPAN><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
  <HR>
  _______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net <A =

  class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A><BR>Suggested=20
  annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<BR><BR>Archive: <A =
class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</A>=20
  <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext=20
  =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</A><=
BR><BR><A=20
  class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><BR><A=20
  class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext=20
  =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</A><BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext=20
  =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</A><B=
R><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV><BR>
  <FIELDSET class=3DmimeAttachmentHeader></FIELDSET> <PRE =
class=3Dmoz-quote-pre =
wrap=3D"">_______________________________________________
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A>

Archive: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</A> <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</A>

<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>
<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</A>

href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</A>

</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D5000B.3C594020--

--===============3702276822852903532==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3702276822852903532==--