Subject: [Healeys] Austin Healey Handbrake

From: "Harold Manifold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 13:31:29 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7911003132596335043==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000F_01D50E47.2B9BDF00"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D50E47.2B9BDF00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Does anyone have a good picture of the back side of the hand brake for a Mk1
BT7? I took mine apart about a year ago and it seems to have more washers
than any of the manuals show. Any tips on where they all go is appreciated.
 
Thanks.... Harold
1960 BT7

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D50E47.2B9BDF00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D816222620-19052019><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Does =
anyone have a=20
good picture of the back side of the hand brake for a Mk1 BT7? I took =
mine apart=20
about a year ago and it seems to have more washers than any of the =
manuals show.=20
Any tips on where they all go is appreciated.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D816222620-19052019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D816222620-19052019><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>Thanks....=20
Harold</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D816222620-19052019><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>1960=20
BT7</FONT></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D50E47.2B9BDF00--

--===============7911003132596335043==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7911003132596335043==--