Subject: Re: [Healeys] Glove box lock

From: warthodson--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 18:22:39 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4418054506678699781==
	boundary="----=_Part_3918358_419940689.1558462959610"

------=_Part_3918358_419940689.1558462959610
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks to everyone who replied to my inquiry about the glove box lock/latch=
.I did eventually find the very small screw that is the secret to disassemb=
ling the mechanism. Now all I have to do is figure out why it is not functi=
oning.Gary H

-----Original Message-----
From: Perry Small <[email-masked]>
To: warthodson <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, May 18, 2019 5:23 pm
Subject: Glove box lock

Gary
If it=E2=80=99s like mine there is corrosion that will not allow the parts =
to separate. I have had this one on the shelf for a long while but I have n=
ot figured out what to use the loosen it up yet. 20 years ago I was concern=
ed that the penetrant would ruin the veneer but that has happened just sitt=
ing on the shelf, all by itself!=20
Perry

Sent from my iPhone

------=_Part_3918358_419940689.1558462959610
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div style=3D"color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div>Thanks to everyone who replied to my inquiry about the glove box lock/=
latch.</div>

<div>I did eventually find the very small screw that is the secret to disas=
sembling the mechanism. Now all I have to do is figure out why it is not fu=
nctioning.</div>

<div>Gary H</div>
<br>
<br>

<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----=
Original Message-----<br>
From: Perry Small &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: warthodson &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sat, May 18, 2019 5:23 pm<br>
Subject: Glove box lock<br>
<br>

<div dir=3D"ltr">Gary<br>
</div>

<div dir=3D"ltr">If it=E2=80=99s like mine there is corrosion that will not=
 allow the parts to separate. I have had this one on the shelf for a long w=
hile but I have not figured out what to use the loosen it up yet. 20 years =
ago I was concerned that the penetrant would ruin the veneer but that has h=
appened just sitting on the shelf, all by itself! <br>
</div>

<div dir=3D"ltr">Perry<br>
</div>
<br>
<br>
Sent from my iPhone
<br>

</div>
</div>

------=_Part_3918358_419940689.1558462959610--

--===============4418054506678699781==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4418054506678699781==--