Subject: [Healeys] Team Net Healeys

From: "John Rowe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 07:18:00 +1000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6012009268578827366==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0118_01D50FA5.52C59A80"
Content-Language: en-au

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0118_01D50FA5.52C59A80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Mark,

Since the new server has been installed, the Austin Healey forum has been
bombarded by teamnet admin emails re server problems.

Can you please refigure it somehow stop this

Regards

John Rowe

Australia

------=_NextPart_000_0118_01D50FA5.52C59A80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-AU link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Hi Mark,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Since the new server has been installed, the Austin Healey =
forum has been bombarded by teamnet admin emails re server =
problems.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Can you please refigure it somehow stop =
this<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Regards<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>John Rowe<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Australia<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0118_01D50FA5.52C59A80--

--===============6012009268578827366==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6012009268578827366==--