Subject: [Healeys] Getting engine mounts in line.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 09:48:10 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2341339705716513841==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001C_01D51795.F6439D90"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D51795.F6439D90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

I've been messing around with the front end of my 3000 so I've had to detach
the engine mounts by removing the vertical bolts. Now that I'm trying to get
the mounts reattached, I'm having a hell of a job to get the holes to line
up. I've loosened off the bolts that attach the mounts to the engine, but
there's still about half an inch here, there and everywhere to contend with.

Is there a knack to this job? I can see myself expending a lot of brute
force and ignorance here..

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D51795.F6439D90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve been =
messing around with the front end of my 3000 so I&#8217;ve had to detach =
the engine mounts by removing the vertical bolts. Now that I&#8217;m =
trying to get the mounts reattached, I&#8217;m having a hell of a job to =
get the holes to line up. I&#8217;ve loosened off the bolts that attach =
the mounts to the engine, but there&#8217;s still about half an inch =
here, there and everywhere to contend with.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Is there a knack to this job? I can see myself =
expending a lot of brute force and ignorance =
here&#8230;.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D51795.F6439D90--

--===============2341339705716513841==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2341339705716513841==--