Subject: [Healeys] Update on mystery leak

From: Leonard Berkowitz via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 02:09:57 +0000

--===============9183194410436035381==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR13MB35035BA61DFE98703607316CB8FB0MN2PR13MB3503namp_"

--_000_MN2PR13MB35035BA61DFE98703607316CB8FB0MN2PR13MB3503namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I think I solved the problem of accessing the carb mounting bolts. I have a=
 1/2inch distributor hold down bolt wrench. Probably from one of my dad=92s=
 GM vehicles from the 60=92s.  It is a 1-2 inch box wrench. I cut it to con=
vert it to an open end wrench. Then I reshaped it so it would fit into the =
limited space and angle. It seems to have worked. Will update when Inget th=
e carbs off so I can verify the leak.

--_000_MN2PR13MB35035BA61DFE98703607316CB8FB0MN2PR13MB3503namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
</head>
<body>
I think I solved the problem of accessing the carb mounting bolts. I have a=
 1/2inch distributor hold down bolt wrench. Probably from one of my dad=92s=
 GM vehicles from the 60=92s. &nbsp;It is a 1-2 inch box wrench. I cut it t=
o convert it to an open end wrench. Then
 I reshaped it so it would fit into the limited space and angle. It seems t=
o have worked. Will update when Inget the carbs off so I can verify the lea=
k.&nbsp;
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR13MB35035BA61DFE98703607316CB8FB0MN2PR13MB3503namp_--

--===============9183194410436035381==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9183194410436035381==--