Subject: [Healeys] Days

From: "Gary R. Brierton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 23:30:25 +0000

--===============2238476359526505296==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN7PR03MB34106AF68B7E5F5ABCFAB977B3E10BN7PR03MB3410namp_"

--_000_BN7PR03MB34106AF68B7E5F5ABCFAB977B3E10BN7PR03MB3410namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 I've had the Bullet only since 1996 (24 yrs), but my first BJ8 was purchas=
ed new in 1964, second BJ8 purchased new 1968, third BJ8 purchased used in =
1977.  These were owned almost "back-to-back" during those years.  A Bugeye=
 snuck in there from late '70's to '76? Altogether, lots of Healey miles dr=
iven, but not documented.  Nineteen Conclaves driven to (and from) in Austi=
n-Healeys (18 in my BJ8s,  one in my Bugeye).  Lots of other events.
As a side note, thirteen other Conclaves in other cars.  Really am sad that=
 I didn't make Deadwood in my Healey; there might not be another opportunit=
y to drive a Conclave in the Bullet.

--_000_BN7PR03MB34106AF68B7E5F5ABCFAB977B3E10BN7PR03MB3410namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<div style=3D"margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)=
"><span>&nbsp;</span>I've had the Bullet only since 1996 (24 yrs), but my f=
irst BJ8 was purchased new in 1964, second BJ8 purchased new 1968, third BJ=
8 purchased used in 1977.&nbsp; These were owned
 almost &quot;back-to-back&quot; during those years.&nbsp; A Bugeye snuck i=
n there from late '70's to '76? Altogether, lots of Healey miles driven, bu=
t not documented.&nbsp; Nineteen Conclaves driven to (and from) in Austin-H=
ealeys (18 in my BJ8s,&nbsp; one in my Bugeye).&nbsp; Lots of
 other events.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)=
">As a side note, thirteen other Conclaves in other cars.&nbsp; Really am s=
ad that I didn't make Deadwood in my Healey; there might not be another opp=
ortunity to drive a Conclave in the Bullet.</div>
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN7PR03MB34106AF68B7E5F5ABCFAB977B3E10BN7PR03MB3410namp_--

--===============2238476359526505296==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2238476359526505296==--