Subject: [Healeys] Carb removal

From: Leonard Berkowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 21:39:37 +0000

--===============9008497399550589898==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR13MB350373DCE9EA790E10389309B8F50MN2PR13MB3503namp_"

--_000_MN2PR13MB350373DCE9EA790E10389309B8F50MN2PR13MB3503namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It has been thirty years since the last time I needed to do anything major =
on my BJ7 so my memory is not quite clear.  Can I remove the rear carb inde=
pendently from the front carb? I have already designed a tool to access the=
 lower hold down bolts.  If I remember correctly, I may have rebuilt and in=
stalled the carburetors when I rebuilt the engine, so access was not much o=
f a problem.

Thanks

--_000_MN2PR13MB350373DCE9EA790E10389309B8F50MN2PR13MB3503namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
It has been thirty years since the last time I needed to do anything major =
on my BJ7 so my memory is not quite clear.&nbsp; Can I remove the rear carb=
 independently from the front carb? I have already designed a tool to acces=
s the lower hold down bolts.&nbsp; If I remember
 correctly, I may have rebuilt and installed the carburetors when I rebuilt=
 the engine, so access was not much of a problem.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks&nbsp;</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR13MB350373DCE9EA790E10389309B8F50MN2PR13MB3503namp_--

--===============9008497399550589898==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9008497399550589898==--