Subject: [Healeys] AH 3000 on TV

From: llennep--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 01:12:54 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1332111_1861290867.1606266775375
	boundary="----=_Part_1332108_163648498.1606266774846"

------=_Part_1332108_163648498.1606266774846
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I may be late on this but just saw it last night for first time. =C2=A0"Whe=
eler Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on any network I ma=
ke an effort to watch with regularity. =C2=A0I enjoy the low key dialogue b=
etween Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead. =C2=A0Its content is also interesting a=
s I like the repair/resto theme each episode.Anyway last night Mike bought =
a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII. =C2=A0Paid 35k. =C2=A0He and Ant put 10k into it. =
=C2=A0Took it to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and the car brought $71000. =
=C2=A0It looked great and the upgrades were nice and well chosen. =C2=A0(I =
did not care for the selection of the all red interior for a BRG car howeve=
r. =C2=A0Tan or maintain black would have been better IMHO). And to think o=
f it, I would not have done the side exhaust either.Anyone else seen that e=
pisode?KeithPS. attached is recent picture of "Baby Car" my friend for 47 y=
ears.Am I the only one who names family vehicles? =C2=A0Drivers as well as =
collectibles.
------=_Part_1332108_163648498.1606266774846
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">I may be late on this but just saw it last night for first time. &nbsp;"Wheeler Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on any network I make an effort to watch with regularity. &nbsp;I enjoy the low key dialogue between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead. &nbsp;Its content is also interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each episode.
<div>Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII. &nbsp;Paid 35k. &nbsp;He and Ant put 10k into it. &nbsp;Took it to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and the car brought $71000. &nbsp;It looked great and the upgrades were nice and well chosen. &nbsp;(I did not care for the selection of the all red interior for a BRG car however. &nbsp;Tan or maintain black would have been better IMHO). And to think of it, I would not have done the side exhaust either.</div>

<div>Anyone else seen that episode?</div>

<div>Keith</div>

<div>PS. attached is recent picture of "Baby Car" my friend for 47 years.</div>

<div>Am I the only one who names family vehicles? &nbsp;Drivers as well as collectibles.</div>
</div>

------=_Part_1332108_163648498.1606266774846--

------=_Part_1332111_1861290867.1606266775375
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="DSC01300.JPG"
Content-ID: <Ld5i25oBTl3q0BQKNBW9>

------=_Part_1332111_1861290867.1606266775375
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_Part_1332111_1861290867.1606266775375--

---

From: Alex via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:17:43 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3850239664314879821==
 boundary="------------E3F58E380433C61CC5E53C64"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------E3F58E380433C61CC5E53C64
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

My blue 1960 BT7 has been dubbed the Blue Mainie.

== Alex in Maine

On 11/24/2020 8:12 PM, llennep--- via Healeys wrote:
> I may be late on this but just saw it last night for first time. 
>  "Wheeler Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on any 
> network I make an effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy the low 
> key dialogue between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead.  Its content is also 
> interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each episode.
> Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII.  Paid 35k.  He 
> and Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and 
> the car brought $71000.  It looked great and the upgrades were nice 
> and well chosen.  (I did not care for the selection of the all red 
> interior for a BRG car however.  Tan or maintain black would have been 
> better IMHO). And to think of it, I would not have done the side 
> exhaust either.
> Anyone else seen that episode?
> Keith
> PS. attached is recent picture of "Baby Car" my friend for 47 years.
> Am I the only one who names family vehicles?  Drivers as well as 
> collectibles.
>
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------E3F58E380433C61CC5E53C64
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>My blue 1960 BT7 has been dubbed the Blue Mainie.<br>
    </p>
    == Alex in Maine<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/24/2020 8:12 PM, llennep--- via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">I may be late on this
        but just saw it last night for first time.  "Wheeler Dealers" on
        Motortrend network is one of few shows on any network I make an
        effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy the low key dialogue
        between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead.  Its content is also
        interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each episode.
        <div>Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII.  Paid
          35k.  He and Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to Barrett-Jackson
          in Scottsdale and the car brought $71000.  It looked great and
          the upgrades were nice and well chosen.  (I did not care for
          the selection of the all red interior for a BRG car however.
           Tan or maintain black would have been better IMHO). And to
          think of it, I would not have done the side exhaust either.</div>
        <div>Anyone else seen that episode?</div>
        <div>Keith</div>
        <div>PS. attached is recent picture of "Baby Car" my friend for
          47 years.</div>
        <div>Am I the only one who names family vehicles?  Drivers as
          well as collectibles.</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------E3F58E380433C61CC5E53C64--

--===============3850239664314879821==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3850239664314879821==--

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:11:05 -0500

--===============5705847325271796213==

--000000000000e436ac05b4efd6b5

Keith,

Totally agree with the BRG with red interior.  Perfect for Santa to drive
around when the sleigh is in the shop, though.

Happy and Healthy Healeying,

Rick Neville

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM llennep--- via Healeys <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> I may be late on this but just saw it last night for first time.  "Wheeler
> Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on any network I make an
> effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy the low key dialogue between Mike
> Brewer and Ant Anstead.  Its content is also interesting as I like the
> repair/resto theme each episode.
> Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII.  Paid 35k.  He and
> Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and the car
> brought $71000.  It looked great and the upgrades were nice and well
> chosen.  (I did not care for the selection of the all red interior for a
> BRG car however.  Tan or maintain black would have been better IMHO). And
> to think of it, I would not have done the side exhaust either.
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000e436ac05b4efd6b5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Keith,<div><br></div><div>Totally agree with the BRG with =
red interior.=C2=A0 Perfect for Santa to drive around when the sleigh is in=
 the shop, though.</div><div><br></div><div>Happy and Healthy Healeying,</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div><div id=3D"DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40B=
B-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
<table style=3D"border-top:1px solid #d3d4de">
	<tr>
        <td style=3D"width:55px;padding-top:13px"><a href=3D"https://www.av=
ast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=
=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Dwebmail&amp;utm_term=3Dicon" target=3D"_blan=
k"><img src=3D"https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-rou=
nd-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif" alt=3D"" width=3D"46" height=3D"29" st=
yle=3D"width: 46px; height: 29px;"></a></td>
		<td style=3D"width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:#41424e;font-size:13px;fo=
nt-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px">Virus-free. <a href=
=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=3Dlin=
k&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Dwebmail&amp;utm_term=3Dlin=
k" target=3D"_blank" style=3D"color:#4453ea">www.avast.com</a>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table><a href=3D"#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width=3D"1" heigh=
t=3D"1"></a></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"=
gmail_attr">On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM llennep--- via Healeys &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:=
<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8=
ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
<div style=3D"color:black;font:10pt arial">I may be late on this but just s=
aw it last night for first time. =C2=A0&quot;Wheeler Dealers&quot; on Motor=
trend network is one of few shows on any network I make an effort to watch =
with regularity.=C2=A0 I enjoy the low key dialogue between Mike Brewer and=
 Ant Anstead.=C2=A0 Its content is also interesting as I like the repair/re=
sto theme each episode.
<div>Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII.=C2=A0 Paid 35k.=
=C2=A0 He and Ant put 10k into it.=C2=A0 Took it to Barrett-Jackson in Scot=
tsdale and the car brought $71000.=C2=A0 It looked great and the upgrades w=
ere nice and well chosen. =C2=A0(I did not care for the selection of the al=
l red interior for a BRG car however.=C2=A0 Tan or maintain black would hav=
e been better IMHO). And to think of it, I would not have done the side exh=
aust either.</div>

<div>Keith</div>

<div>PS. attached is recent picture of &quot;Baby Car&quot; my friend for 4=
7 years.</div>

<div>Am I the only one who names family vehicles?=C2=A0 Drivers as well as =
collectibles.</div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://a=
utox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000e436ac05b4efd6b5--

--===============5705847325271796213==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5705847325271796213==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 07:47:06 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0489664918519846148==
 boundary="------------A5B382654B987B9F5BADF2D6"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------A5B382654B987B9F5BADF2D6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I thought the upholstery work was a bit shoddy, too; it appears to be 
difficult to get a smooth fit at the bottom of the seat backs. The guy 
who did my BN2's seats said it was one of the toughest jobs he'd had, 
and he was 83 and had been doing car upholstery since he was 13 (had to 
drop out of school to help support his family).  And it didn't have the 
'checkerboard' pattern on the side panels, which I think adds some 
character to the interior of BJ8s, IMO (probably embossed, which might 
be hard to do with leather).

But, Mike and Ant's enthusiasm for the car, beyond mere patriotism, was 
endearing.

On 11/25/2020 7:11 AM, HealeyRick wrote:
> Keith,
>
> Totally agree with the BRG with red interior.  Perfect for Santa to 
> drive around when the sleigh is in the shop, though.
>
> 	Virus-free. www.avast.com 
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM llennep--- via Healeys 
>
>      "Wheeler Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on
>     any network I make an effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy
>     the low key dialogue between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead. Its
>     content is also interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each
>     episode.
>     Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII. Paid 35k. 
>     He and Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to Barrett-Jackson in
>     Scottsdale and the car brought $71000. It looked great and the
>     upgrades were nice and well chosen.  (I did not care for the
>     selection of the all red interior for a BRG car however.  Tan or
>     maintain black would have been better IMHO). And to think of it, I
>     would not have done the side exhaust either.
>     <http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
>     <http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys>
>     http://autox.team.net/archive <http://autox.team.net/archive>
>
>     <http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys>
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
>     <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------A5B382654B987B9F5BADF2D6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I thought the upholstery work was a bit shoddy, too; it appears to
    be difficult to get a smooth fit at the bottom of the seat backs.
    The guy who did my BN2's seats said it was one of the toughest jobs
    he'd had, and he was 83 and had been doing car upholstery since he
    was 13 (had to drop out of school to help support his family).  And
    it didn't have the 'checkerboard' pattern on the side panels, which
    I think adds some character to the interior of BJ8s, IMO (probably
    embossed, which might be hard to do with leather).<br>
    <br>
    But, Mike and Ant's enthusiasm for the car, beyond mere patriotism,
    was endearing.<br>
     <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/25/2020 7:11 AM, HealeyRick
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Keith,
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Totally agree with the BRG with red interior.  Perfect for
          Santa to drive around when the sleigh is in the shop, though.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Happy and Healthy Healeying,</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Rick Neville</div>
      </div>
      <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
        <table style="border-top:1px solid #d3d4de">
          <tbody>
            <tr>
              <td style="width:55px;padding-top:13px"><a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail&amp;utm_term=icon"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><img
src="https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif"
                    alt="" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" width="46" height="29"></a></td>
              <td
style="width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:#41424e;font-size:13px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px">Virus-free.
                <a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail&amp;utm_term=link"
                  target="_blank" style="color:#4453ea"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">www.avast.com</a> </td>
            </tr>
          </tbody>
        </table>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:22
          PM llennep--- via Healeys &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div style="color:black;font:10pt arial">I may be late on this
            but just saw it last night for first time.  "Wheeler
            Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on any
            network I make an effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy
            the low key dialogue between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead. 
            Its content is also interesting as I like the repair/resto
            theme each episode.
            <div>Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII. 
              Paid 35k.  He and Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to
              Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and the car brought $71000. 
              It looked great and the upgrades were nice and well
              chosen.  (I did not care for the selection of the all red
              interior for a BRG car however.  Tan or maintain black
              would have been better IMHO). And to think of it, I would
              not have done the side exhaust either.</div>
            <div>Anyone else seen that episode?</div>
            <div>Keith</div>
            <div>PS. attached is recent picture of "Baby Car" my friend
              for 47 years.</div>
            <div>Am I the only one who names family vehicles?  Drivers
              as well as collectibles.</div>
          </div>
          _______________________________________________<br>
          Support Team.Net <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
          <br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------A5B382654B987B9F5BADF2D6--

--===============0489664918519846148==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0489664918519846148==--

---

From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:17:24 -0000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5805345743578987098==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01D6C346.774C1450"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D6C346.774C1450
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was a bit sad at seeing the old original type boot rack junked. (At =
least put it in the boot?). Mine=E2=80=99s in the attic until I need it =
again!

And the SUs=E2=80=99 dismissal did come as a bit of a surprise. Shiny =
new Webers of course, but =E2=80=9Cnew=E2=80=9D means the Spanish ones =
which people =E2=80=9Csay=E2=80=9D aren=E2=80=99t so good. And was there =
any surgery to permit half way decent ram pipes and/or air filters??

However, they made good money. Lucky to find a fellow who was prepared =
to pay for a couple of minutes in the limelight??

Simon

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: 25 November 2020 15:47
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AH 3000 on TV

=20

I thought the upholstery work was a bit shoddy, too; it appears to be =
difficult to get a smooth fit at the bottom of the seat backs. The guy =
who did my BN2's seats said it was one of the toughest jobs he'd had, =
and he was 83 and had been doing car upholstery since he was 13 (had to =
drop out of school to help support his family).  And it didn't have the =
'checkerboard' pattern on the side panels, which I think adds some =
character to the interior of BJ8s, IMO (probably embossed, which might =
be hard to do with leather).

But, Mike and Ant's enthusiasm for the car, beyond mere patriotism, was =
endearing.
=20

Keith,=20

=20

Totally agree with the BRG with red interior.  Perfect for Santa to =
drive around when the sleigh is in the shop, though.

=20

=20

Rick Neville

=20

 =
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&utm=
_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Dwebmail&utm_term=3Dicon>=20

Virus-free.  =
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&utm=
_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Dwebmail&utm_term=3Dlink> =
www.avast.com=20

=20

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM llennep--- via Healeys =

I may be late on this but just saw it last night for first time.  =
"Wheeler Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on any =
network I make an effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy the low key =
dialogue between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead.  Its content is also =
interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each episode.=20

Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII.  Paid 35k.  He and =
Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and the =
car brought $71000.  It looked great and the upgrades were nice and well =
chosen.  (I did not care for the selection of the all red interior for a =
BRG car however.  Tan or maintain black would have been better IMHO). =
And to think of it, I would not have done the side exhaust either.

Keith

Am I the only one who names family vehicles?  Drivers as well as =
collectibles.

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive

_______________________________________________
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D6C346.774C1450
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>I was a bit sad at seeing the old =
original type boot rack junked. (At least put it in the boot?). =
Mine=E2=80=99s in the attic until I need it =
again!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>And the SUs=E2=80=99 dismissal did =
come as a bit of a surprise. Shiny new Webers of course, but =
=E2=80=9Cnew=E2=80=9D means the Spanish ones which people =
=E2=80=9Csay=E2=80=9D aren=E2=80=99t so good. And was there any surgery =
to permit half way decent ram pipes and/or air =
filters??<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>However, they made good money. =
Lucky to find a fellow who was prepared to pay for a couple of minutes =
in the limelight??<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><di=
v style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
lang=3DEN-US>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Spidell<br><b>Sent:</b> 25 November 2020 15:47<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] AH 3000 on =
TV<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>I thought the upholstery work was a bit =
shoddy, too; it appears to be difficult to get a smooth fit at the =
bottom of the seat backs. The guy who did my BN2's seats said it was one =
of the toughest jobs he'd had, and he was 83 and had been doing car =
upholstery since he was 13 (had to drop out of school to help support =
his family).&nbsp; And it didn't have the 'checkerboard' pattern on the =
side panels, which I think adds some character to the interior of BJ8s, =
IMO (probably embossed, which might be hard to do with =
leather).<br><br>But, Mike and Ant's enthusiasm for the car, beyond mere =
patriotism, was endearing.<br>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On 11/25/2020 7:11 AM, HealeyRick =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Keith, <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Totally agree with the BRG with red interior.&nbsp; =
Perfect for Santa to drive around when the sleigh is in the shop, =
though.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Happy and Healthy =
Healeying,<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Rick Neville<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div =
id=3DDAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><table class=3DMsoNormalTable =
border=3D1 cellspacing=3D3 cellpadding=3D0 =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #D3D4DE 1.0pt'><tr><td width=3D55 =
style=3D'width:41.25pt;border:none;padding:9.75pt .75pt .75pt .75pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=
=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Dwebmail&amp;utm_te=
rm=3Dicon" target=3D"_blank"><span style=3D'text-decoration:none'><img =
border=3D0 width=3D46 height=3D29 style=3D'width:.4791in;height:.3055in' =
id=3D"_x0000_i1025" =
src=3D"https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-ora=
nge-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p></td><td =
width=3D470 style=3D'width:352.5pt;border:none;padding:9.0pt .75pt .75pt =
.75pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'line-height:13.5pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#41424E'>V=
irus-free. <a =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=
=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Dwebmail&amp;utm_te=
rm=3Dlink" target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'color:#4453EA'>www.avast.com</span></a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></td></tr></table></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM llennep--- via Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0cm 0cm 0cm =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0cm'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>I =
may be late on this but just saw it last night for first time. =
&nbsp;&quot;Wheeler Dealers&quot; on Motortrend network is one of few =
shows on any network I make an effort to watch with regularity.&nbsp; I =
enjoy the low key dialogue between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead.&nbsp; =
Its content is also interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each =
episode. <o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Any=
way last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII.&nbsp; Paid 35k.&nbsp; =
He and Ant put 10k into it.&nbsp; Took it to Barrett-Jackson in =
Scottsdale and the car brought $71000.&nbsp; It looked great and the =
upgrades were nice and well chosen. &nbsp;(I did not care for the =
selection of the all red interior for a BRG car however.&nbsp; Tan or =
maintain black would have been better IMHO). And to think of it, I would =
not have done the side exhaust =
either.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Any=
one else seen that episode?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Kei=
th<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>PS.=
 attached is recent picture of &quot;Baby Car&quot; my friend for 47 =
years.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Am =
I the only one who names family vehicles?&nbsp; Drivers as well as =
collectibles.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>__________________________________________=
_____<br>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/healeyrik=
@gmail.com</a><o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>___________________________=
____________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
t">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a>=
<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D6C346.774C1450--

--===============5805345743578987098==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5805345743578987098==--