Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Transmission Bulkhead Cover

From: Joseph Costa via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 13:38:57 -0500

--===============3220062849070414883==

--0000000000009a5aef05b4b664d3

I'm getting ready to recarpet and reinstall the bulkhead transmission cover
that goes in front of the transmission tunnel on the 100M and the cover is
different than that on #923.  So the questions:

On the cover I assume the carpet wraps around to the sides
The sides should  go in on the engine side when installed on the car?
My panel has 2 screw holes at the top and a bunch in the side wings - the
holes in the wings I believe are wrong Yes?

Any help or pictures would be appreciated.  Be well and stay safe

Joe
#923
100M
BJ8

--0000000000009a5aef05b4b664d3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m getting ready to recarpet and reinstall the bulkhe=
ad transmission cover that goes in front of the transmission tunnel on the =
100M and the cover is different than=C2=A0that on #923.=C2=A0 So the questi=
ons:<div><br></div><div>On the cover I assume the carpet wraps around to th=
e sides</div><div>The sides should =C2=A0go in on the engine side when inst=
alled on the car?</div><div>My panel has 2 screw holes at the top and a bun=
ch in the side wings - the holes in the wings I believe are wrong Yes?</div=
><div><br></div><div>Any help or pictures would be appreciated.=C2=A0 Be we=
ll and stay safe</div><div><br></div><div>Joe=C2=A0</div><div>#923</div><di=
v>100M</div><div>BJ8</div></div>

--0000000000009a5aef05b4b664d3--

--===============3220062849070414883==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3220062849070414883==--