Subject: [Healeys] BN2 P-clip?

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 00:52:28 +0000

--===============0239887345731977395==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR04MB48812D03AACE73BF0A0A3098D4E00BL0PR04MB4881namp_"

--_000_BL0PR04MB48812D03AACE73BF0A0A3098D4E00BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I know it seems trivial, but was wondering if there was a P-clip holding th=
e wiring harness on the top machine screw that holds the flasher relay to t=
he inner fender. The same one where the harness is grounded. The concours p=
icture set I have show no P-clip, but my flasher relay shows evidence that =
P-clip was there (fairly original car). I'm making every effort to keep the=
 harness attachments/ routing as original as possible.  Thanks in advance.
Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BL0PR04MB48812D03AACE73BF0A0A3098D4E00BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div>I know it seems trivial, but was wondering if there was a P-clip holdi=
ng the wiring harness on the top machine screw that holds the flasher relay=
 to the inner fender. The same one where the harness is grounded. The conco=
urs picture set I have show no P-clip,
 but my flasher relay shows evidence that P-clip was there (fairly original=
 car). I'm making every effort to keep the harness attachments/ routing as =
original as possible.&nbsp; Thanks in advance.&nbsp;</div>
<div>Shawn</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR04MB48812D03AACE73BF0A0A3098D4E00BL0PR04MB4881namp_--

--===============0239887345731977395==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0239887345731977395==--