Subject: [Healeys] Mystery leak update

From: Leonard Berkowitz via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 23:40:47 +0000

--===============2400312180937848371==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR13MB350379E33FCDC30CCC4AA784B8FE0MN2PR13MB3503namp_"

--_000_MN2PR13MB350379E33FCDC30CCC4AA784B8FE0MN2PR13MB3503namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just figured out where the mystery fluid leak was coming from. It turned ou=
t to be gasoline leaking from the float to jet pipe on the rear carb. It wa=
s dripping onto the steering column and running down to the steering box. S=
till need to check to see if is just a loose connection or the pipe is brok=
en.

--_000_MN2PR13MB350379E33FCDC30CCC4AA784B8FE0MN2PR13MB3503namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
Just figured out where the mystery fluid leak was coming from. It turned ou=
t to be gasoline leaking from the float to jet pipe on the rear carb. It wa=
s dripping<span style=3D"-webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -webkit-=
text-size-adjust: 100%;">&nbsp;onto the
 steering column and running down to the steering box. Still need to check =
to see if is just a loose connection or the pipe is broken.&nbsp;</span>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR13MB350379E33FCDC30CCC4AA784B8FE0MN2PR13MB3503namp_--

--===============2400312180937848371==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2400312180937848371==--