Subject: [Healeys] Better Clutch Slave dust Cover

From: "Ron Fine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 10:12:38 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============9074343406980081454==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001F_01D6B425.5ABCA370"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D6B425.5ABCA370
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Has anyone found a better(more effective) rubber dust cover for the =
slave cylinder?   I needed to replace my 15 year old slave cylinder =
which was leaking and discovered lots of road dirt and dust inside the =
dust cover. The old cover was fully attached as designed but inside was =
full of fine dust and road dirt. The dust cover has a small opening =
through which the push rod travels, but, that opening is not very tight =
and clearly allows a lot of road dirt to enter.   I am wondering if =
anyone has found a better method of sealing this opening?

Ron Fine
61BN7

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D6B425.5ABCA370
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Has anyone found a better(more effective) rubber dust cover for the =
slave=20
cylinder?&nbsp;&nbsp; I needed to replace my 15 year old slave cylinder =
which=20
was leaking and discovered lots of road dirt and dust inside the dust =
cover. The=20
old cover was fully attached as designed but inside was full of fine =
dust and=20
road dirt. The dust cover has a small opening through which the push rod =

travels, but, that opening is not very tight and clearly allows a lot of =
road=20
dirt to enter.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am wondering if anyone has found a better =
method of=20
sealing this opening?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ron Fine</DIV>
<DIV>61BN7</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D6B425.5ABCA370--

--===============9074343406980081454==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9074343406980081454==--