Subject: Re: [Healeys] reverse lamps

From: Tom via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 13:34:17 -0400

--===============2016617046065743755==

--0000000000000f48c205cd9e71f0

A big thanks to everyone who responded.   I have a lot of ideas now, from
vintage to modern.   I'm not sure I'll get it done this season before the
snow flies, but I'll be ready this spring.

thanks again,

- Tom

--0000000000000f48c205cd9e71f0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A big thanks to everyone who responded.=C2=A0 =C2=A0I have=
 a lot of ideas now, from vintage to modern.=C2=A0 =C2=A0I&#39;m not sure I=
&#39;ll get it done this season before the snow flies, but I&#39;ll be read=
y this spring.<div><br></div><div>thanks again,<br><div><br></div><div>- To=
m</div><div><br></div></div></div>

--0000000000000f48c205cd9e71f0--

--===============2016617046065743755==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2016617046065743755==--