Subject: [Healeys] BN2 on BAT

From: S and T Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:41:30 +0000

--===============5810830027904244532==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR04MB4881C7A56F00C2CA84C0B652D4BF9BL0PR04MB4881namp_"

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881C7A56F00C2CA84C0B652D4BF9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Curious about the two recent sets of pictures. The distributor shows two di=
fferent numbers in each set. Both seem to be M distributor numbers, but why=
 two different pictures in the restoration documentation?

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881C7A56F00C2CA84C0B652D4BF9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
Curious about the two recent sets of pictures. The distributor shows two di=
fferent numbers in each set. Both seem to be M distributor numbers, but why=
 two different pictures in the restoration documentation?</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881C7A56F00C2CA84C0B652D4BF9BL0PR04MB4881namp_--

--===============5810830027904244532==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5810830027904244532==--