Subject: [Healeys] no messages for a while

From: kees via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 12:13:23 +0200 (CEST)

--===============8875809757788605718==
	boundary="----=_Part_39813_445954962.1634206403730"

------=_Part_39813_445954962.1634206403730
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Sandro,

Apparently I have dropped of the list. I have not had any messages from the list for quite a while.

Any changes in policy?

Kind regards,

Kees Oudesluijs

------=_Part_39813_445954962.1634206403730
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
</head><body><p>Hi Sandro,<br></p><p><br></p><p>Apparently I have dropped of the list. I have not had any messages from the list for quite a while.<br></p><p>Any changes in policy?<br></p><p><br></p><p>Kind regards,<br></p><p>Kees Oudesluijs<br></p></body></html>
 
------=_Part_39813_445954962.1634206403730--

--===============8875809757788605718==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8875809757788605718==--

---

From: Steven Kingsbury via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:46:58 -0000 MailServer2119B255.10000-Famine2119-0-e19ae1ff17b22903e8d5c8f:6.0.425,18.0.790,17.0.607.475.0000000 definitions=2021-10-14_09:2021-10-14_02,2021-10-14_09,2020-04-07_01 signatures=0clxscore=1011 phishscore=0 mlxlogscore=923 mlxscore=0 suspectscore=0 spamscore=0 malwarescore=0 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.12.0-2009150000 definitions=main-2110140093

--===============8456620737754682487==

--Apple-Webmail-42--9c2df516-b5c7-4817-a487-cba95e921b49
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    charset=utf-8;
    format=flowed

Nope, you're still on the list. It's just that the list has been quiet for=
 a while and fuses are the main topic right now. It just seems to be slow.=
Steven KingsburyBN1On Oct 14, 2021, at 3:17 AM, kees via Healeys <healeys@=
autox.team.net> wrote:Hi Sandro,Apparently I have dropped of the list. I h=
ave not had any messages from the list for quite a while.Any changes in po=
licy?Kind regards,Kees Oudesluijs_________________________________________=
______Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual don=
ation  $12.75Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.t=
eam.net/[email-masked]://autox.team.net/mailman/listinf=
o/healeysUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys=
/[email-masked]
--Apple-Webmail-42--9c2df516-b5c7-4817-a487-cba95e921b49
    charset=utf-8;
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div><div>Nope, you're still on the list. It's just that the list has been=
 quiet for a while and fuses are the main topic right now. It just seems t=
o be slow.<br></div><div>Steven Kingsbury<br></div><div>BN1</div><div><br>=
</div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Oct 14, 2021, at 3:17 AM, kees via=
 Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br></div><div><br></div><di=
v><br></div><div><p>Hi Sandro,<br></p><p><br></p><p>Apparently I have drop=
ped of the list. I have not had any messages from the list for quite a whi=
le.<br></p><p>Any changes in policy?<br></p><p><br></p><p>Kind regards,<br=
></p><p>Kees Oudesluijs<br></p><div><div>_________________________________=
______________<br></div><div>Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.h=
tml<br></div><div>Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br></div><div><br></di=
v><div>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.ne=
t/archive<br></div><div><br></div><div>[email-masked]<br></div><di=
v>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<br></div><div><br></div><=
div>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/airt=
[email-masked]<br></div></div></div></blockquote></div></body></html>
--Apple-Webmail-42--9c2df516-b5c7-4817-a487-cba95e921b49--

--===============8456620737754682487==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8456620737754682487==--