Subject: [Healeys] Clutch

From: Ian Hey via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 08:14:01 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7121031854121688544==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0054_01D7BA8A.1EFF9B00"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D7BA8A.1EFF9B00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

When I recently started my engine after a complete rebuild, with both clutch
cylinders rebuilt, the clutch would not fully disengage, so that to move the
car I had to start it in gear.  It seemed that the master cylinder was not
pulling in the required amount of fluid so ran out of travel.  Rebuilding
the master cylinder again fixed the problem.

Ian

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D7BA8A.1EFF9B00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>When I recently started my =
engine after a complete rebuild, with both clutch cylinders rebuilt, the =
clutch would not fully disengage, so that to move the car I had to start =
it in gear.&nbsp; It seemed that the master cylinder was not pulling in =
the required amount of fluid so ran out of travel.&nbsp; Rebuilding the =
master cylinder again fixed the problem.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ian<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D7BA8A.1EFF9B00--

--===============7121031854121688544==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7121031854121688544==--