Subject: [Healeys] BT7 soft top finishing

From: John Spaur via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 16:21:28 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8981169534720925090==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_016A_01D7BD29.B6EB6D30"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_016A_01D7BD29.B6EB6D30
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_016B_01D7BD29.B6EB6D30"

------=_NextPart_001_016B_01D7BD29.B6EB6D30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I took out my soft top to place it on the car and I noticed the trim was
captured under the aluminum trim piece except at the corners. It has been
like this for years and there may be a reason why I installed it that way.

Should the soft top be under the entire distance of the trim piece or over
it? In other words, should the trim piece capture it or not?

Thanks,

John Spaur

San Jose

------=_NextPart_001_016B_01D7BD29.B6EB6D30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I took out my soft top to place it on the car and I =
noticed the trim was captured under the aluminum trim piece except at =
the corners. It has been like this for years and there may be a reason =
why I installed it that way.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Should the =
soft top be under the entire distance of the trim piece or over it? In =
other words, should the trim piece capture it or not?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img =
width=3D678 height=3D567 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>John =
Spaur<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>San =
Jose<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_016B_01D7BD29.B6EB6D30--

------=_NextPart_000_016A_01D7BD29.B6EB6D30
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_016A_01D7BD29.B6EB6D30--

--===============8981169534720925090==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8981169534720925090==--