Subject: [Healeys] Hard start

From: Leonard Berkowitz via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:26:10 +0000

--===============1060326857049472635==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR13MB34994EDA991A8165E44219BCB8669DM6PR13MB3499namp_"

--_000_DM6PR13MB34994EDA991A8165E44219BCB8669DM6PR13MB3499namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

History first. I needed to change the jets in my carbs due to springing a l=
eak in the pipe. Since then I apparently had some dirt in my fuel so I need=
ed to change my fuel filter and clean the float bowls that seems to be OK n=
ow . I think I am running rich but I am not sure. Any help with figuring th=
at out  would be appreciated. Biggest problem now is that I am having troub=
le starting if the car hasn't been run for a while. Never had any problems =
with starting prior to the leak. Nothing else has been changed other than w=
hat I described. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Len

--_000_DM6PR13MB34994EDA991A8165E44219BCB8669DM6PR13MB3499namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div>History first. I needed to change the jets in my carbs due to springin=
g a leak in the pipe. Since then I apparently had some dirt in my fuel so I=
 needed to change my fuel filter and clean the float bowls that seems to be=
 OK now . I think I am running rich
 but I am not sure. Any help with figuring that out &nbsp;would be apprecia=
ted. Biggest problem now is that I am having trouble starting if the car ha=
sn't been run for a while. Never had any problems with starting prior to th=
e leak. Nothing else has been changed
 other than what I described. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.&nb=
sp;</div>
<div>Thanks&nbsp;</div>
<div>Len&nbsp;</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR13MB34994EDA991A8165E44219BCB8669DM6PR13MB3499namp_--

--===============1060326857049472635==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1060326857049472635==--