Subject: [Healeys] 100 rear springs

From: richard mayor via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 10:23:54 -0800

--===============2513372498273424869==

--000000000000a72a7805d178d804

Please pardon  my ignorance. My experience with 100-4s is very limited.  I
purchased a '55 BN1 earlier this year.   It is a total basket case and
needs rear springs.  I have some decent 100-6 leaf springs that I was
assuming I could use.  All this discussion about 100 springs has me
wondering if there is something dimensionally different so that I cannot
use the 100-6 leaf springs that I already have?

--000000000000a72a7805d178d804
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Please pardon=C2=A0 my ignorance. My experience with 100-4=
s is very limited.=C2=A0 I purchased a &#39;55 BN1 earlier this year.=C2=A0=
=C2=A0 It is a total basket case and needs rear springs.=C2=A0 I have some =
decent 100-6 leaf springs that I was assuming I could use.=C2=A0 All this d=
iscussion about 100 springs has me wondering if there is something dimensio=
nally different so that I cannot use the 100-6 leaf springs that I already =
have?<br></div>

--000000000000a72a7805d178d804--

--===============2513372498273424869==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2513372498273424869==--