Subject: [Healeys] Door brace

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:09:36 +0000

--_004_BL0PR04MB4881D40BA6A1F5C6E394EBE2D49B9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
	boundary="_000_BL0PR04MB4881D40BA6A1F5C6E394EBE2D49B9BL0PR04MB4881namp_"

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881D40BA6A1F5C6E394EBE2D49B9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I had asked the question a while ago about how to install the vinyl over th=
at brace, to no avail.  My later BN2 has them, and I found other examples o=
nline. Here is a pic of mine.
Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881D40BA6A1F5C6E394EBE2D49B9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
I had asked the question a while ago about how to install the vinyl over th=
at brace, to no avail.&nbsp; My later BN2 has them, and I found other examp=
les online. Here is a pic of mine.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
Shawn</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881D40BA6A1F5C6E394EBE2D49B9BL0PR04MB4881namp_--

--_004_BL0PR04MB4881D40BA6A1F5C6E394EBE2D49B9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Description: 20211002_135051.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20211002_135051.jpg"; size=2130017;
	creation-date="Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:09:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:09:05 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_BL0PR04MB4881D40BA6A1F5C6E394EBE2D49B9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_004_BL0PR04MB4881D40BA6A1F5C6E394EBE2D49B9BL0PR04MB4881namp_--