Subject: [Healeys] Final drive before winter

From: i erbs via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 18:52:28 -0800

--===============2598323939257470360==

--000000000000e6c17905d0523354

Got a treat of a sunny day in-between major storms to top up my fuel tank
with ethanol free petrol. There is a station 1 mile away or one 10 miles
away.  I took a 50 mile rt . I might get a few more drives in before
Spring, but the Temps will be in the 30s and 40s, buy dry.
Great fall colors to enjoy.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR

--000000000000e6c17905d0523354
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Got a treat of a sunny day in-between major storms to top=
 up my fuel tank with ethanol free petrol. There is a station 1 mile away o=
r one 10 miles away.=C2=A0 I took a 50 mile rt . I might get a few more dri=
ves in before Spring, but the Temps will be in the 30s and 40s, buy dry.<di=
v dir=3D"auto">Great fall colors to enjoy.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Cheers<br=
><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>1959 =
AH 100-6<br>1967 MGB<br>Milwaukie, OR</div></div></div>

--000000000000e6c17905d0523354--

--===============2598323939257470360==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2598323939257470360==--