Subject: [Healeys] Ash Tray

From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:26:56 -0000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5994998107148867317==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001F_01D7DA13.B3516A10"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D7DA13.B3516A10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I determined, with your help, that I have an original tunnel cover for my
BT7 MkII. Fibre glass, centre change box.

Some of you pointed out peculiarities concerning the ash tray fitting. 

I'll be getting a new tunnel cover carpet and, as these seem to be more or
less bespoke, I'm wondering whether to keep the ash tray or fibre glass over
the square hole.

Did all original tunnel covers come with a hole fitted for ash trays? 

And thus some had the ash tray actually fitted and some had the hole
carpeted over?

Or what?

Was the ash tray an optional extra which, in fact, was fitted to most cars.
Like wire wheels...

Nobody will ever smoke in my car. I just use the ash tray for spare fuses,
valve caps and the like..

I'll have to let the carpet people know one way or the other.

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D7DA13.B3516A10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I determined, with your help, that I have an original =
tunnel cover for my BT7 MkII. Fibre glass, centre change =
box.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Some of you pointed out =
peculiarities concerning the ash tray fitting. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ll be getting a new tunnel cover carpet and, =
as these seem to be more or less bespoke, I&#8217;m wondering whether to =
keep the ash tray or fibre glass over the square hole.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Did all original tunnel covers come with a hole fitted =
for ash trays? <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>And thus some had the =
ash tray actually fitted and some had the hole carpeted =
over?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Or what?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Was the ash tray an optional extra which, in fact, was =
fitted to most cars. Like wire wheels&#8230;..<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Nobody will ever smoke in my car. I just use the ash =
tray for spare fuses, valve caps and the like&#8230;.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ll have to let the carpet people know one way =
or the other.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D7DA13.B3516A10--

--===============5994998107148867317==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5994998107148867317==--