Subject: [Healeys] Spam

From: John Sims via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 18:54:56 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3185014211177347361==
	boundary="----=_Part_526042_2030344428.1637002496824"

------=_Part_526042_2030344428.1637002496824
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It=E2=80=99s almost 2pm and I=E2=80=99ve already received SIXTY EIGHT spam =
messages. Will this nonsense every stop?John Simshealey6.comMatawan,NJ

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

------=_Part_526042_2030344428.1637002496824
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microso=
ft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><head><!--[=
if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>=
96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]--></head><bo=
dy>
It=E2=80=99s almost 2pm and I=E2=80=99ve already received SIXTY EIGHT spam =
messages. Will this nonsense every stop?<div>John Sims</div><div>healey6.co=
m</div><div>Matawan,NJ</div><div><br><br><br><a href=3D"https://apps.apple.=
com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661">Sent from the all new =
AOL app for iOS</a><br></div>
</body></html>
------=_Part_526042_2030344428.1637002496824--

--===============3185014211177347361==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3185014211177347361==--

---

From: Bob Begani via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:06:13 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8982756193246984580==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0194_01D7DAC0.D34D3F30"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0194_01D7DAC0.D34D3F30
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

John etal :

=20

Regarding spam, several years ago my wife and I each created 2 email =
addresses so we can signup for something thinking our address will be =
sold.  I have had 81 spam messages in one and 25 in the other in the =
past 48 hours.  My regular email address is has only 5 spam messages.  =
In all addresses, I ask Outlook to use the high filter not the nuclear.  =
I did notice a few years ago that there was a great increase in spam =
message when I investigated mortgage rates at Quicken and Rocket.  Could =
it be?

=20

At any rate, I just sent 81 spam messages to TRASH.

=20

Regards,

=20

Bob Begani

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of John Sims =
via Healeys
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 1:55 PM
To: Healeys <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Spam

=20

It=E2=80=99s almost 2pm and I=E2=80=99ve already received SIXTY EIGHT =
spam messages. Will this nonsense every stop?

John Sims

healey6.com

Matawan,NJ

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS =
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661> =

------=_NextPart_000_0194_01D7DAC0.D34D3F30
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>John etal =
:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Regarding =
spam, several years ago my wife and I each created 2 email addresses so =
we can signup for something thinking our address will be sold.=C2=A0 I =
have had 81 spam messages in one and 25 in the other in the past 48 =
hours.=C2=A0 My regular email address is has only 5 spam messages.=C2=A0 =
In all addresses, I ask Outlook to use the high filter not the =
nuclear.=C2=A0 I did notice a few years ago that there was a great =
increase in spam message when I investigated mortgage rates at Quicken =
and Rocket.=C2=A0 Could it be?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>At any rate, I =
just sent 81 spam messages to TRASH.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Regards,<o:p></=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> =
Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>John =
Sims via Healeys<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, November 15, 2021 1:55 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] =
Spam<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It=E2=80=99s =
almost 2pm and I=E2=80=99ve already received SIXTY EIGHT spam messages. =
Will this nonsense every stop?<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>John Sims<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>healey6.com<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Matawan,NJ<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><br><a =
href=3D"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id6461=
00661">Sent from the all new AOL app for =
iOS</a><o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0194_01D7DAC0.D34D3F30--

--===============8982756193246984580==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8982756193246984580==--

---

From: Richard Collins via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:58:36 +0000

--===============8819134565613032945==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN7PR08MB42763A09F554755A015C3E53BF999BN7PR08MB4276namp_"

--_000_BN7PR08MB42763A09F554755A015C3E53BF999BN7PR08MB4276namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN7PR08MB42763A09F554755A015C3E53BF999BN7PR08MB4276namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN7PR08MB42763A09F554755A015C3E53BF999BN7PR08MB4276namp_--

--===============8819134565613032945==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8819134565613032945==--

---

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 07:40:40 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0857139235694105164==
 boundary="------------pPWIY4Dd350QYTe3lBB8DBLT"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------pPWIY4Dd350QYTe3lBB8DBLT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Our email addresses, among other personal data, has been pilfered from 
the many data breaches that have occurred over the past few years (some 
from companies whose job it is to keep our data secured). These have 
been collected by some and sold, usually on the 'dark web,' as huge 
lists that can be used to spam thousands, if not millions of users. I've 
had my info stolen stolen several times; often the idiot companies that 
have been breached will offer some sort of service to monitor your 
private data; they'll report "Yeah, your email/birthday/SS# etc. has 
been found somewhere you don't want it to be." Not much you can do about 
it; we all use our email addresses in account profiles--sometimes, it's 
all you can use for a 'username'--and, even if you get a new email 
address it's a major hassle to change all your accounts (hackers try to 
do this) and the new account will be compromised eventually.

Telephone spamming is even easier: they're sequences of numbers, and 
autodialers can just rotor through them. I kept my Bay Area phone#, and 
I only know a couple people up there now and they're in my contacts 
list, so I know if I get an unknown caller from that area code it's 
almost certainly spam.

Technology giveth, and technology taketh away.

On 11/16/2021 5:58 AM, Richard Collins via Healeys wrote:
> Ditto here. Interesting that my Iphone gets and captures different 
> spam messages than my PC using the same eMail buckets. I will say my 
> Verizon call filter app is doing a credible job diverting spam calls 
> to the junk pile.
> I wonder how the cave men handled it or the Indians with their smoke 
> signals. ( sorry, I meant to say cave persons and Native Americans)
>
> Regards,
> Richard C
>
>
>> On Nov 16, 2021, at 07:06, Bob Begani via Healeys 
>> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> 
>>
>> John etal :
>>
>> Regarding spam, several years ago my wife and I each created 2 email 
>> addresses so we can signup for something thinking our address will be 
>> sold.  I have had 81 spam messages in one and 25 in the other in the 
>> past 48 hours.  My regular email address is has only 5 spam 
>> messages.  In all addresses, I ask Outlook to use the high filter not 
>> the nuclear.  I did notice a few years ago that there was a great 
>> increase in spam message when I investigated mortgage rates at 
>> Quicken and Rocket.  Could it be?
>>
>> *From:* Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *John 
>> Sims via Healeys
>> *Sent:* Monday, November 15, 2021 1:55 PM
>> *To:* Healeys <[email-masked]>
>> *Subject:* [Healeys] Spam
>>
>> It’s almost 2pm and I’ve already received SIXTY EIGHT spam messages. 
>> Will this nonsense every stop?
>>
>> John Sims
>>
>> healey6.com
>>
>> Matawan,NJ
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661>
>>
>> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------pPWIY4Dd350QYTe3lBB8DBLT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Our email addresses, among other personal data, has been pilfered
    from the many data breaches that have occurred over the past few
    years (some from companies whose job it is to keep our data
    secured). These have been collected by some and sold, usually on the
    'dark web,' as huge lists that can be used to spam thousands, if not
    millions of users. I've had my info stolen stolen several times;
    often the idiot companies that have been breached will offer some
    sort of service to monitor your private data; they'll report "Yeah,
    your email/birthday/SS# etc. has been found somewhere you don't want
    it to be." Not much you can do about it; we all use our email
    addresses in account profiles--sometimes, it's all you can use for a
    'username'--and, even if you get a new email address it's a major
    hassle to change all your accounts (hackers try to do this) and the
    new account will be compromised eventually.<br>
    <br>
    Telephone spamming is even easier: they're sequences of numbers, and
    autodialers can just rotor through them. I kept my Bay Area phone#,
    and I only know a couple people up there now and they're in my
    contacts list, so I know if I get an unknown caller from that area
    code it's almost certainly spam.<br>
    <br>
    Technology giveth, and technology taketh away.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/16/2021 5:58 AM, Richard Collins
      via Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      Ditto here. Interesting that my Iphone gets and captures different
      spam messages than my PC using the same eMail buckets. I will say
      my Verizon call filter app is doing a credible job diverting spam
      calls to the junk pile.
      <div>I wonder how the cave men handled it or the Indians with
        their smoke signals. ( sorry, I meant to say cave persons and
        Native Americans)<br>
        <br>
        <div dir="ltr">Regards,
          <div>Richard C</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
          <blockquote type="cite">On Nov 16, 2021, at 07:06, Bob Begani
            via Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <blockquote type="cite">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
              medium)">
            <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style>
            <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
            <div class="WordSection1">
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">John
                  etal :<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Regarding
                  spam, several years ago my wife and I each created 2
                  email addresses so we can signup for something
                  thinking our address will be sold.  I have had 81 spam
                  messages in one and 25 in the other in the past 48
                  hours.  My regular email address is has only 5 spam
                  messages.  In all addresses, I ask Outlook to use the
                  high filter not the nuclear.  I did notice a few years
                  ago that there was a great increase in spam message
                  when I investigated mortgage rates at Quicken and
                  Rocket.  Could it be?<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">At
                  any rate, I just sent 81 spam messages to TRASH.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Regards,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Bob
                  Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              <div>
                <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
                  1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Healeys
                    <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf
                      Of
                    </b>John Sims via Healeys<br>
                    <b>Sent:</b> Monday, November 15, 2021 1:55 PM<br>
                    <b>To:</b> Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                    <b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Spam<o:p></o:p></p>
                </div>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">It’s almost 2pm and I’ve already
                received SIXTY EIGHT spam messages. Will this nonsense
                every stop?<o:p></o:p></p>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal">John Sims<o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal">healey6.com<o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal">Matawan,NJ<o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
                  <br>
                  <br>
                  <a
href="https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">Sent from the all new AOL app
                    for iOS</a><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
            </div>
            <span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
            <span>Support Team.Net <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
            <span>Suggested annual donation  $12.75</span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Unsubscribe/Manage:
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>
--------------pPWIY4Dd350QYTe3lBB8DBLT--

--===============0857139235694105164==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0857139235694105164==--

---

From: Len and/or Marge Hartnett via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:08:47 -0800

--===============0822682313636670889==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_04D2_01D7DADA.53FA3070"

------=_NextPart_000_04D2_01D7DADA.53FA3070
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

John:  My problem is trying to block them.  Earthlink catches a few and =
alerts me.  It also provides the option to block the sender or block the =
domain.  If I try one and receive a similar e-mail, I try the other.  In =
some cases they keep on coming.  All they need to do is change one =
letter or one special character in their address.  Just a few of the =
serious contenders are contact@..., from@..., info@..., =
newslwtter.agentprov..., office@..
. .
(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Sims via Healeys=20
  To: Healeys=20
  Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 10:54 AM
  Subject: [Healeys] Spam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----

  Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive

  [email-masked]

  Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_04D2_01D7DADA.53FA3070
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD><!--[if gte mso =
9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:Pix=
elsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]-->
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16872">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>John:&nbsp; My&nbsp;problem is trying to block them.&nbsp; =
Earthlink=20
catches a few and alerts me.&nbsp; It also provides the option to block =
the=20
sender or block the domain.&nbsp; If I try one and receive a similar =
e-mail, I=20
try the other.&nbsp; In some cases they keep on coming.&nbsp; All they =
need to=20
do is change one letter or one special character in their address.&nbsp; =
Just a=20
few of the serious contenders are contact@..., from@..., <A=20
href=3D"mailto:info@..., newslwtter.agentprov">info@...,=20
newslwtter.agentprov</A>..., office@..</DIV>
<DIV>. .</DIV>
<DIV>(The Other) Len<BR>Fairfield, CA, USA<BR>1967 AH 3000 MkIII,=20
HBJ8L39031</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">John Sims=20
  via Healeys</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Healeys</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, November 15, 2021 =
10:54=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] Spam</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>It=E2=80=99s almost 2pm and I=E2=80=99ve already =
received SIXTY EIGHT spam=20
  messages. Will this nonsense every stop?
  <DIV>John Sims</DIV>
  <DIV>healey6.com</DIV>
  <DIV>Matawan,NJ</DIV>
  <DIV><BR><BR><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id6461=
00661">Sent=20
  from the all new AOL app for iOS</A><BR></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR>

  <P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>Support =
Team.Net <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A><BR>Suggested=20
  annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<BR><BR>Archive: <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</A>=20
  =
http://autox.team.net/archive<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://aut=
ox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<=
BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_04D2_01D7DADA.53FA3070--

--===============0822682313636670889==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0822682313636670889==--