Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Notice to all customers and suppliers of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd (formerly trading as Cape International)

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 08:46:46 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0483368526996708898==
 boundary="------------sn80OKjgambaGj0zWpvDFEEj"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------sn80OKjgambaGj0zWpvDFEEj
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Better than shutting down ...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Notice to all customers and suppliers of Liberty Classic Cars 
Ltd (formerly trading as Cape International)
Date: 	Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:22:47 -0500
From: 	Cape International <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Notice to all customers and suppliers of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd 
(formerly trading as Cape International)
Notice to all customers and suppliers of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd 
(formerly trading as Cape International)

*Notice to all customers and suppliers of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd 
(formerly trading as Cape International). *

I am pleased to confirm that with effect from 30 November 2022, the 
business and certain assets of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd have been sold 
to the former owner Steve Norton.

Steve has established a new company, Cape International (Parts Sales) 
Ltd to continue with his passion to restore classic cars, and the 
trading of spare parts from the same premises.

Names, addresses and email details of customers and suppliers have been 
transferred from Liberty Classic Cars to Cape International (Parts 
Sales) Ltd, along with full GDPR responsibilities.

Steve can be contacted at [email-masked] or 0044 1527 521633.

*Richard Botting*

Interim Managing Director

*Liberty Classic Cars *

(Formerly at) The Old Chocolate Factory,

Unit 49H Pipers Rd, Park Farm Industrial Estate,

Redditch, B98 0HU

United Kingdom

*www.cape-international.com* 
<https://cH8Kk04.na1.hubspotlinksstarter.com/Ctc/I5+113/cH8Kk04/MVqtf54PW1vW55qC9z5fT3ZnW8XrjSc4TgzdnN63y6n53lSbNV1-WJV7CgFC2W36Rww86cF-6cW3gxhJG86fKN7W53zcHL1znnwqW2cVCdM48FDK5W147bm46QnZrTW1LpCPL2VhRQDW1RVgFG2f-GSmW3kvXyN3NZ7pfW6tPJJv5r-1PlW3vR1Cc3yKgmTVBDFWX8NtK0VW5hZ3Pw8NJtFVV8TVFx573fZSW6YjHqC7v1skkW3fQlBC6bNT9bW1MxsH361Ds7jW81WVMt2zymq5VjPp8w8_TB8kW8kNNsF2H0JX0W1_4vyN3b8SQBN98HdgfL7VXZVNRcBx1kMBN2364t1>

Cape International, The Old Chocolate Factory Unit, 49H Pipers Rd,, Park 
Farm Industrial Estate, Redditch B98 0HU, United Kingdom

Unsubscribe 
<https://hs-5694101.s.hubspotstarter.net/email-unsubscribe/email?product=emailStarter&checkSubscriptions=all&d=Vnd68S7dnPjbVMcWKH3SZ8ddW3ZBQtJ3_RXqwW4fdJXQ4f3J4kN4RtqV4mWcPxW4VK-3c5ktcggV25rlD63qjDPW8d_73264B-0RN7xRz491yf0NW31nBN64BTrjWW4pzKtD6DBcD5n5YF_kn1q3&v=2&email=bspidell%40comcast.net&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=236962268&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8GXMJ9C1nSI8ckswkNMiNgaqP6Hx-iLCt6Zeg1FRYZoxtrIbyK1pLz6sFTOx8NT49tGac_PpVcwYlu3Cuy1iDkhWZlOA&_hsmi=236962268> 
Manage preferences 
<https://hs-5694101.s.hubspotstarter.net/email-unsubscribe/email?product=emailStarter&d=Vnd68S7dnPjbVMcWKH3SZ8ddW3ZBQtJ3_RXqwW4fdJXQ4f3J4kN4RtqV4mWcPxW4VK-3c5ktcggV25rlD63qjDPW8d_73264B-0RN7xRz491yf0NW31nBN64BTrjWW4pzKtD6DBcD5n5YF_kn1q3&v=2&email=bspidell%40comcast.net&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=236962268&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8GXMJ9C1nSI8ckswkNMiNgaqP6Hx-iLCt6Zeg1FRYZoxtrIbyK1pLz6sFTOx8NT49tGac_PpVcwYlu3Cuy1iDkhWZlOA&_hsmi=236962268> 

--------------sn80OKjgambaGj0zWpvDFEEj
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body style="margin:0 !important; padding:0 !important;
    font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#23496d;
    word-break:break-word" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    Better than shutting down ...<br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" cellspacing="0"
        cellpadding="0" border="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>Notice to all customers and suppliers of Liberty Classic
              Cars Ltd (formerly trading as Cape International)</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Date: </th>
            <td>Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:22:47 -0500</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">From: </th>
            <td>Cape International <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Reply-To:
            </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">To: </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <title>Notice to all customers and suppliers of Liberty Classic
        Cars Ltd (formerly trading as Cape International)</title>
      <meta property="og:title" content="Notice to all customers and
        suppliers of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd (formerly trading as Cape
        International)">
      <meta name="twitter:title" content="Notice to all customers and
        suppliers of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd (formerly trading as Cape
        International)">
      <meta name="x-apple-disable-message-reformatting">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
      <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,
        initial-scale=1.0">
      <!--[if gte mso 9]>
  <xml>
      <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
      <o:AllowPNG/>
      <o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch>
      </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
  </xml>
  
  <style>
    ul > li {
      text-indent: -1em;
    }
  </style>
<![endif]-->
      <!--[if mso]>
<style type="text/css">
 body, td {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}
</style>
<![endif]-->
      <meta name="generator" content="HubSpot">
      <meta property="og:url"
content="http://cape-international-5694101.hs-sites.com/-temporary-slug-9864594d-79eb-481c-b771-493410bd2a08">
      <meta name="robots" content="noindex,follow">
      <!--[if !((mso)|(IE))]><!-- -->
      <style type="text/css">.moz-text-html .hse-column-container{max-width:600px !important;width:600px !important}.moz-text-html .hse-column{display:table-cell;vertical-align:top}.moz-text-html .hse-section .hse-size-12{max-width:600px !important;width:600px !important}[owa] .hse-column-container{max-width:600px !important;width:600px !important}[owa] .hse-column{display:table-cell;vertical-align:top}[owa] .hse-section .hse-size-12{max-width:600px !important;width:600px !important}</style><!--<![endif]-->
      <style type="text/css">body[data-outlook-cycle] img.stretch-on-mobile,body[data-outlook-cycle] .hs_rss_email_entries_table img{height:auto !important;width:100% !important}body[data-outlook-cycle] .hs_padded{padding-left:20px !important;padding-right:20px !important}a[x-apple-data-detectors]{color:inherit !important;text-decoration:none !important;font-size:inherit !important;font-family:inherit !important;font-weight:inherit !important;line-height:inherit !important}#outlook a{padding:0}.yshortcuts a{border-bottom:none !important}a{text-decoration:underline}.ExternalClass{width:100%}.ExternalClass,.ExternalClass p,.ExternalClass td,.ExternalClass div,.ExternalClass span,.ExternalClass font{line-height:100%}p{margin:0}body{-ms-text-size-adjust:100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale}</style>
      <div id="preview_text"
style="display:none!important;font-size:1px;color:#ffffff;line-height:1px;max-height:0px;max-width:0px;opacity:0;overflow:hidden;">Notice
        to all customers and suppliers of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd
        (formerly trading as Cape International)</div>
      <!--[if gte mso 9]>
<v:background xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" fill="t">
  
    <v:fill type="tile" size="100%,100%" color="#ffffff"/>
  
</v:background>
<![endif]-->
      <div class="hse-body-background" style="background-color:#ffffff"
        bgcolor="#ffffff">
        <table role="presentation" class="hse-body-wrapper-table"
          style="border-spacing:0 !important; border-collapse:collapse;
          mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt; margin:0;
          padding:0; width:100% !important; min-width:320px !important;
          height:100% !important" width="100%" height="100%"
          cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
          <tbody>
            <tr>
              <td class="hse-body-wrapper-td"
                style="border-collapse:collapse;
                mso-line-height-rule:exactly; font-family:Arial,
                sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#23496d;
                word-break:break-word" valign="top">
                <div id="hs_cos_wrapper_main" class="hs_cos_wrapper
                  hs_cos_wrapper_widget hs_cos_wrapper_type_dnd_area"
                  style="color: inherit; font-size: inherit;
                  line-height: inherit;"
                  data-hs-cos-general-type="widget"
                  data-hs-cos-type="dnd_area">
                  <div id="section-0" class="hse-section
                    hse-section-first" style="padding-left:10px;
                    padding-right:10px; padding-top:20px">
                    <!--[if !((mso)|(IE))]><!-- -->
                    <div class="hse-column-container"
                      style="min-width:280px; max-width:600px;
                      width:100%; Margin-left:auto; Margin-right:auto;
                      border-collapse:collapse; border-spacing:0;
                      background-color:#ffffff; padding-bottom:40px;
                      padding-top:40px" bgcolor="#ffffff">
                      <!--<![endif]-->
                      <!--[if (mso)|(IE)]>
      <div class="hse-column-container" style="min-width:280px;max-width:600px;width:100%;Margin-left:auto;Margin-right:auto;border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;">
      <table align="center" style="border-collapse:collapse;mso-table-lspace:0pt;mso-table-rspace:0pt;width:600px;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" role="presentation" width="600" bgcolor="#ffffff">
      <tr style="background-color:#ffffff;">
    <![endif]-->
                      <!--[if (mso)|(IE)]>
  <td valign="top" style="width:600px;padding-bottom:40px; padding-top:40px;">
<![endif]-->
                      <!--[if gte mso 9]>
  <table role="presentation" width="600" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse:collapse;mso-table-lspace:0pt;mso-table-rspace:0pt;width:600px">
<![endif]-->
                      <div id="column-0-0" class="hse-column
                        hse-size-12">
                        <table role="presentation"
                          style="border-spacing:0 !important;
                          border-collapse:collapse;
                          mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td class="hs_padded"
                                style="border-collapse:collapse;
                                mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
                                font-size:15px; color:#23496d;
                                word-break:break-word; padding:10px
                                20px">
                                <div id="hs_cos_wrapper_module-0-0-0"
                                  class="hs_cos_wrapper
                                  hs_cos_wrapper_widget
                                  hs_cos_wrapper_type_module"
                                  style="color: inherit; font-size:
                                  inherit; line-height: inherit;"
                                  data-hs-cos-general-type="widget"
                                  data-hs-cos-type="module">
                                  <div id="hs_cos_wrapper_module-0-0-0_"
                                    class="hs_cos_wrapper
                                    hs_cos_wrapper_widget
                                    hs_cos_wrapper_type_rich_text"
                                    style="color: inherit; font-size:
                                    inherit; line-height: inherit;"
                                    data-hs-cos-general-type="widget"
                                    data-hs-cos-type="rich_text">
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><strong>Notice
                                        to all customers and suppliers
                                        of Liberty Classic Cars Ltd
                                        (formerly trading as Cape
                                        International). </strong></p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"> </p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%">I am pleased to
                                      confirm that with effect from 30
                                      November 2022, the business and
                                      certain assets of Liberty Classic
                                      Cars Ltd have been sold to the
                                      former owner Steve Norton.</p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"> </p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%">Steve has
                                      established a new company, Cape
                                      International (Parts Sales) Ltd to
                                      continue with his passion to
                                      restore classic cars, and the
                                      trading of spare parts from the
                                      same premises.</p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"> </p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%">Names, addresses
                                      and email details of customers and
                                      suppliers have been transferred
                                      from Liberty Classic Cars to Cape
                                      International (Parts Sales) Ltd,
                                      along with full GDPR
                                      responsibilities.</p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"> </p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%">Steve can be
                                      contacted at <a
                                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly; color:#00a4bd" data-hs-link-id="0"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true"
                                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                                      or 0044 1527 521633.   </p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"> </p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><strong><span
                                          style="border: none windowtext
                                          1.0pt;">Richard Botting</span></strong></p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><span
                                        style="border: none windowtext
                                        1.0pt;">Interim Managing
                                        Director</span></p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"> </p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><strong>Liberty
                                        Classic Cars </strong></p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><span
                                        style="color: black;">(Formerly
                                        at) The Old Chocolate Factory,</span></p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><span
                                        style="color: black;">Unit 49H
                                        Pipers Rd, Park Farm Industrial
                                        Estate,</span></p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><span
                                        style="color: black;">Redditch,
                                        B98 0HU </span></p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><span
                                        style="color: black;">United
                                        Kingdom</span></p>
                                    <p
                                      style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                      line-height:175%"><a
href="https://cH8Kk04.na1.hubspotlinksstarter.com/Ctc/I5+113/cH8Kk04/MVqtf54PW1vW55qC9z5fT3ZnW8XrjSc4TgzdnN63y6n53lSbNV1-WJV7CgFC2W36Rww86cF-6cW3gxhJG86fKN7W53zcHL1znnwqW2cVCdM48FDK5W147bm46QnZrTW1LpCPL2VhRQDW1RVgFG2f-GSmW3kvXyN3NZ7pfW6tPJJv5r-1PlW3vR1Cc3yKgmTVBDFWX8NtK0VW5hZ3Pw8NJtFVV8TVFx573fZSW6YjHqC7v1skkW3fQlBC6bNT9bW1MxsH361Ds7jW81WVMt2zymq5VjPp8w8_TB8kW8kNNsF2H0JX0W1_4vyN3b8SQBN98HdgfL7VXZVNRcBx1kMBN2364t1"
                                        rel="noopener"
                                        style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                        color:#00a4bd"
                                        data-hs-link-id="0"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true"><strong>www.cape-international.com</strong></a></p>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                      </div>
                      <!--[if gte mso 9]></table><![endif]-->
                      <!--[if (mso)|(IE)]></td><![endif]-->
                      <!--[if (mso)|(IE)]></tr></table><![endif]--> </div>
                  </div>
                  <div id="section-1" class="hse-section
                    hse-section-last" style="padding-left:10px;
                    padding-right:10px; padding-bottom:20px">
                    <!--[if !((mso)|(IE))]><!-- -->
                    <div class="hse-column-container"
                      style="min-width:280px; max-width:600px;
                      width:100%; Margin-left:auto; Margin-right:auto;
                      border-collapse:collapse; border-spacing:0">
                      <!--<![endif]-->
                      <!--[if (mso)|(IE)]>
      <div class="hse-column-container" style="min-width:280px;max-width:600px;width:100%;Margin-left:auto;Margin-right:auto;border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;">
      <table align="center" style="border-collapse:collapse;mso-table-lspace:0pt;mso-table-rspace:0pt;width:600px;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" role="presentation">
      <tr>
    <![endif]-->
                      <!--[if (mso)|(IE)]>
  <td valign="top" style="width:600px;">
<![endif]-->
                      <!--[if gte mso 9]>
  <table role="presentation" width="600" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse:collapse;mso-table-lspace:0pt;mso-table-rspace:0pt;width:600px">
<![endif]-->
                      <div id="column-1-0" class="hse-column
                        hse-size-12">
                        <table role="presentation"
                          style="border-spacing:0 !important;
                          border-collapse:collapse;
                          mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td class="hs_padded"
                                style="border-collapse:collapse;
                                mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
                                font-size:15px; color:#23496d;
                                word-break:break-word; padding:10px
                                20px">
                                <div id="hs_cos_wrapper_module-1-0-0"
                                  class="hs_cos_wrapper
                                  hs_cos_wrapper_widget
                                  hs_cos_wrapper_type_module"
                                  style="color: inherit; font-size:
                                  inherit; line-height: inherit;"
                                  data-hs-cos-general-type="widget"
                                  data-hs-cos-type="module">
                                  <table role="presentation"
                                    class="hse-footer hse-secondary"
                                    style="border-spacing:0 !important;
                                    border-collapse:collapse;
                                    mso-table-lspace:0pt;
                                    mso-table-rspace:0pt;
                                    font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
                                    font-size:12px; line-height:135%;
                                    color:#23496d; margin-bottom:0;
                                    padding:0" width="100%"
                                    cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                                    <tbody>
                                      <tr>
                                        <td
                                          style="border-collapse:collapse;
                                          mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                          font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
                                          font-size:15px; color:#23496d;
                                          word-break:break-word;
                                          text-align:center;
                                          margin-bottom:0;
                                          line-height:135%; padding:10px
                                          20px" valign="top"
                                          align="center">
                                          <p
                                            style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                            font-family:Arial,
                                            sans-serif; font-size:12px;
                                            font-weight:normal;
                                            text-decoration:none;
                                            font-style:normal;
                                            color:#23496d;
                                            direction:lrt" dir="lrt">
                                            Cape International, The Old
                                            Chocolate Factory Unit, 49H
                                            Pipers Rd,, Park Farm
                                            Industrial Estate, Redditch
                                            B98 0HU, United Kingdom </p>
                                          <p
                                            style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly">
                                            <a data-unsubscribe="true"
href="https://hs-5694101.s.hubspotstarter.net/email-unsubscribe/email?product=emailStarter&amp;checkSubscriptions=all&amp;d=Vnd68S7dnPjbVMcWKH3SZ8ddW3ZBQtJ3_RXqwW4fdJXQ4f3J4kN4RtqV4mWcPxW4VK-3c5ktcggV25rlD63qjDPW8d_73264B-0RN7xRz491yf0NW31nBN64BTrjWW4pzKtD6DBcD5n5YF_kn1q3&amp;v=2&amp;email=bspidell%40comcast.net&amp;utm_source=hs_email&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=236962268&amp;_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8GXMJ9C1nSI8ckswkNMiNgaqP6Hx-iLCt6Zeg1FRYZoxtrIbyK1pLz6sFTOx8NT49tGac_PpVcwYlu3Cuy1iDkhWZlOA&amp;_hsmi=236962268"
style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                              font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
                                              font-size:12px;
                                              color:#00a4bd;
                                              font-weight:normal;
                                              text-decoration:underline;
                                              font-style:normal"
                                              data-hs-link-id="0"
                                              target="_blank"
                                              moz-do-not-send="true">Unsubscribe</a>
                                            <a data-unsubscribe="true"
href="https://hs-5694101.s.hubspotstarter.net/email-unsubscribe/email?product=emailStarter&amp;d=Vnd68S7dnPjbVMcWKH3SZ8ddW3ZBQtJ3_RXqwW4fdJXQ4f3J4kN4RtqV4mWcPxW4VK-3c5ktcggV25rlD63qjDPW8d_73264B-0RN7xRz491yf0NW31nBN64BTrjWW4pzKtD6DBcD5n5YF_kn1q3&amp;v=2&amp;email=bspidell%40comcast.net&amp;utm_source=hs_email&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=236962268&amp;_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8GXMJ9C1nSI8ckswkNMiNgaqP6Hx-iLCt6Zeg1FRYZoxtrIbyK1pLz6sFTOx8NT49tGac_PpVcwYlu3Cuy1iDkhWZlOA&amp;_hsmi=236962268"
style="mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
                                              font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
                                              font-size:12px;
                                              color:#00a4bd;
                                              font-weight:normal;
                                              text-decoration:underline;
                                              font-style:normal"
                                              data-hs-link-id="0"
                                              target="_blank"
                                              moz-do-not-send="true">Manage
                                              preferences</a> </p>
                                        </td>
                                      </tr>
                                    </tbody>
                                  </table>
                                </div>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                      </div>
                      <!--[if gte mso 9]></table><![endif]-->
                      <!--[if (mso)|(IE)]></td><![endif]-->
                      <!--[if (mso)|(IE)]></tr></table><![endif]--> </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </td>
            </tr>
          </tbody>
        </table>
      </div>
      <img
src="https://cH8Kk04.na1.hubspotlinksstarter.com/Cto/I5+113/cH8Kk04/MVqtf54PW1vW55qC9z5fT3ZnW8XrjSc4TgzdnW63y67d8fYyV72fy1"
        alt=""
style="display:none!important;min-height:1px!important;width:1px!important;border-width:0!important;margin-top:0!important;margin-bottom:0!important;margin-right:0!important;margin-left:0!important;padding-top:0!important;padding-bottom:0!important;padding-right:0!important;padding-left:0!important"
        moz-do-not-send="true" width="1" height="1" border="0">
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------sn80OKjgambaGj0zWpvDFEEj--

--===============0483368526996708898==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0483368526996708898==--