Subject: [Healeys] Austin-Healey Quarterly

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 07:01:49 -0500

From Reid Trummel, editor of AHCA's Austin-Healey Marque:

The Austin-Healey Club of America has just published the first edition 
of a new quarterly e-zine (electronic magazine). It is available to 
anyone - member or not - at this link:

*Austin-Healey Quarterly* 
<https://www.healeyclub.org/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=215328&module_id=549959>

This new e-zine is in addition to the traditional magazine, /Healey 
Marque/. /Healey Marque/ will continue to be printed, but beginning in 
2023 there will also be an e-version of it posted on the club website, 
although /Healey Marque/ will require a password to access.

Please enjoy the first /Austin-Healey Quarterly/, and if you're not 
already a member, consider joining. We must stick together to preserve 
and enjoy the marque now and into the future.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys