Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN4 Gearbox Parts

From: Michael Salter via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 13:37:35 -0500

--===============1361876166492448230==

--000000000000cde64905ef91ae43

Hi Bob, pretty well everything from the BN4 box, other than the input shaft
is the same as your BN2 box.

M

On Sun., Dec. 11, 2022, 1:01 p.m. Bob Spidell, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On a whim, I just bought a box of used BN4 gearbox parts (I don't own a
> BN4). I initially thought there might be some parts I could use in my
> BJ8, then realized that that's not likely since, of course, it's a
> center-shift. But, I do have a BN2--another side-shift--and I'm
> wondering if any of the parts could be usable in my BN2 (it looks like
> maybe a shift rod or two might be compatible). Anyone got an idea which
> parts are compatible?
>
> OTOH, I now own a selection of gearbox parts for the later side-shift
> cars; anybody need a part for one drop me a line.
>
> Bob
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
> http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000cde64905ef91ae43
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hi Bob, pretty well everything from the BN4 box, other th=
an the input shaft is the same as your BN2 box.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div>=
<div dir=3D"auto">M</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"l=
tr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun., Dec. 11, 2022, 1:01 p.m. Bob Spidell, &lt=
;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote=
:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;bor=
der-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">On a whim, I just bought a box of=
 used BN4 gearbox parts (I don&#39;t own a <br>
BN4). I initially thought there might be some parts I could use in my <br>
BJ8, then realized that that&#39;s not likely since, of course, it&#39;s a =
<br>
center-shift. But, I do have a BN2--another side-shift--and I&#39;m <br>
wondering if any of the parts could be usable in my BN2 (it looks like <br>
maybe a shift rod or two might be compatible). Anyone got an idea which <br=
parts are compatible?<br>
<br>
OTOH, I now own a selection of gearbox parts for the later side-shift <br>
cars; anybody need a part for one drop me a line.<br>
<br>
Bob<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferr=
er">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/heal=
eys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><b=
r>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000cde64905ef91ae43--

--===============1361876166492448230==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1361876166492448230==--

---

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 11:08:04 -0800

--000000000000dd82d605ef921b30

--000000000000dd82d205ef921b2e

Bob,

This may help categorize what transmission parts you have.

Harold

On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 10:46 AM Michael Salter via Healeys <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Bob, pretty well everything from the BN4 box, other than the input
> shaft is the same as your BN2 box.
>
> M
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000dd82d205ef921b2e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Bob,<div><br></div><div>This may help cat=
egorize what transmission parts you have.</div><div><br></div><div>Harold</=
div></div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gm=
ail_attr">On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 10:46 AM Michael Salter via Healeys &lt;<=
a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wro=
te:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px =
0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"=
auto">Hi Bob, pretty well everything from the BN4 box, other than the input=
 shaft is the same as your BN2 box.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"=
auto">M</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D=
"gmail_attr">On Sun., Dec. 11, 2022, 1:01 p.m. Bob Spidell, &lt;<a href=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;=
 wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px =
0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">On a whi=
m, I just bought a box of used BN4 gearbox parts (I don&#39;t own a <br>
BN4). I initially thought there might be some parts I could use in my <br>
BJ8, then realized that that&#39;s not likely since, of course, it&#39;s a =
<br>
center-shift. But, I do have a BN2--another side-shift--and I&#39;m <br>
wondering if any of the parts could be usable in my BN2 (it looks like <br>
maybe a shift rod or two might be compatible). Anyone got an idea which <br=
parts are compatible?<br>
<br>
OTOH, I now own a selection of gearbox parts for the later side-shift <br>
cars; anybody need a part for one drop me a line.<br>
<br>
Bob<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_bla=
nk">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/heal=
eys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><b=
r>
<br>
</blockquote></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000dd82d205ef921b2e--

--000000000000dd82d605ef921b30
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="AH Transmission Gears.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lbjqnj1s0>

--000000000000dd82d605ef921b30
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--000000000000dd82d605ef921b30--

---

From: richard mayor via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 13:18:33 -0800

--===============8712563673952982619==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_4FED44E2-55E2-47D9-8452-0D30E8F39769"

--Apple-Mail=_4FED44E2-55E2-47D9-8452-0D30E8F39769
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Thank you Harold,

Like Bob, I have an assortment of gearbox parts.    I had no idea of =
what I had or how to properly assemble these various gear sets.

Richard=20

 them into a working=20
Richard Mayor
[email-masked]

> On Dec 11, 2022, at 11:08 AM, Harold Manifold <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 10:46 AM Michael Salter via Healeys =
>> Hi Bob, pretty well everything from the BN4 box, other than the input =
>>=20
>> M
>>=20
>> On Sun., Dec. 11, 2022, 1:01 p.m. Bob Spidell, <[email-masked] =
>>> On a whim, I just bought a box of used BN4 gearbox parts (I don't =
own a=20
>>> BN4). I initially thought there might be some parts I could use in =
my=20
>>> BJ8, then realized that that's not likely since, of course, it's a=20=

>>> center-shift. But, I do have a BN2--another side-shift--and I'm=20
>>> wondering if any of the parts could be usable in my BN2 (it looks =
like=20
>>> maybe a shift rod or two might be compatible). Anyone got an idea =
which=20
>>> parts are compatible?
>>>=20
>>> OTOH, I now own a selection of gearbox parts for the later =
side-shift=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
>>>=20
>>=20
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
>>=20
>>=20
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
>>=20
> <AH Transmission =
Gears.pdf>_______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net <http://team.net/> http://www.team.net/donate.html
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_4FED44E2-55E2-47D9-8452-0D30E8F39769
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">Thank you =
Harold,<div><br></div><div>Like Bob, I have an assortment of gearbox =
parts. &nbsp; &nbsp;I had no idea of what I had or how to properly =
assemble these various gear =
sets.</div><div><br></div><div>Richard&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>&nbs=
p;them into a working&nbsp;<br><div>
<div>Richard =
Mayor</div><div>[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>
<div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Dec 11, 2022, at 11:08 AM, =
Harold Manifold &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><meta charset=3D"UTF-8"><div =
dir=3D"ltr" style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><div dir=3D"ltr">Bob,<div><br></div><div>This may help categorize =
what transmission parts you =
have.</div><div><br></div><div>Harold</div></div></div><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><div =
class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at =
10:46 AM Michael Salter via Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin: 0px =
0px 0px 0.8ex; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; =
border-left-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;"><div =
dir=3D"auto">Hi Bob, pretty well everything from the BN4 box, other than =
the input shaft is the same as your BN2 box.<div =
dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">M</div></div><br><div =
class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun., =
Dec. 11, 2022, 1:01 p.m. Bob Spidell, &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin: 0px =
0px 0px 0.8ex; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; =
border-left-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">On a whim, I =
just bought a box of used BN4 gearbox parts (I don't own a<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>BN4). I initially =
thought there might be some parts I could use in my<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>BJ8, then realized that =
that's not likely since, of course, it's a<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>center-shift. But, I do =
have a BN2--another side-shift--and I'm<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>wondering if any of the =
parts could be usable in my BN2 (it looks like<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>maybe a shift rod or =
two might be compatible). Anyone got an idea which<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>parts are =
compatible?<br><br>OTOH, I now own a selection of gearbox parts for the =
later side-shift<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>cars; anybody need a =
part for one drop me a =
line.<br><br>Bob<br>_______________________________________________<br>Sup=
port Team.Net<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer =
noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer =
noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer =
noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><b=
r>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a=
 =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michaelsalter@gmail.=
com" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michaelsal=
[email-masked]</a><br><br></blockquote></div>______________________________=
_________________<br>Support Team.Net<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer"=
 =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><b=
r>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a=
 href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"=
 rel=3D"noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/manifold@t=
elus.net</a><br><br></blockquote></div><span id=3D"cid:f_lbjqnj1s0">&lt;AH=
 Transmission Gears.pdf&gt;</span><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Support<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://team.net/" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Team.Net</a><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Suggested annual donation =
&nbsp;$12.75</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a><span style=3D"caret-color:=
 rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
m" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<=
/a></div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_4FED44E2-55E2-47D9-8452-0D30E8F39769--

--===============8712563673952982619==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8712563673952982619==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 13:41:08 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6008962372328968752==
 boundary="------------Lex9XLSlYRnOwuopzNXHFnRY"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------Lex9XLSlYRnOwuopzNXHFnRY
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Wow, ask and ye shall receive! Thanks Michael and Harold.

On 12/11/2022 11:08 AM, Harold Manifold wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 10:46 AM Michael Salter via Healeys 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     Hi Bob, pretty well everything from the BN4 box, other than the
>     input shaft is the same as your BN2 box.
>
>     M
>

--------------Lex9XLSlYRnOwuopzNXHFnRY
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Wow, ask and ye shall receive! Thanks Michael and Harold.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/11/2022 11:08 AM, Harold Manifold
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div dir="ltr">Bob,
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>This may help categorize what transmission parts you
            have.</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Harold</div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 10:46
          AM Michael Salter via Healeys &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div dir="auto">Hi Bob, pretty well everything from the BN4
            box, other than the input shaft is the same as your BN2 box.
            <div dir="auto"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="auto">M</div>
          </div>
          <br>
          <div class="gmail_quote">
            <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun., Dec. 11, 2022,
              1:01 p.m. Bob Spidell, &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              wrote:<br>
            </div>
            <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
              0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
              rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">On a whim, I just
              bought a box of used BN4 gearbox parts (I don't own a <br>
              BN4). I initially thought there might be some parts I
              could use in my <br>
              BJ8, then realized that that's not likely since, of
              course, it's a <br>
              center-shift. But, I do have a BN2--another
              side-shift--and I'm <br>
              wondering if any of the parts could be usable in my BN2
              (it looks like <br>
              maybe a shift rod or two might be compatible). Anyone got
              an idea which <br>
              parts are compatible?<br>
              <br>
              OTOH, I now own a selection of gearbox parts for the later
              side-shift <br>
              cars; anybody need a part for one drop me a line.<br>
              <br>
              Bob<br>
              _______________________________________________<br>
              Support Team.Net <a
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="noreferrer
                noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
              <br>
              Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
              <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="noreferrer"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
              <br>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
          _______________________________________________<br>
          Support Team.Net <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
          <br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
          <br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------Lex9XLSlYRnOwuopzNXHFnRY--

--===============6008962372328968752==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6008962372328968752==--