Subject: [Healeys] Car shipping

From: llennep--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 07:25:36 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8956076107346512733==
	boundary="----=_Part_4568684_1359835907.1672212336289"

------=_Part_4568684_1359835907.1672212336289
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi all!Looking to ship a car (not Healey) from Cleveland OH to Newport News=
 VA. =C2=A0Car is a midsize convertible. =C2=A0Want dependable, insured and=
 of course cheap carrier. =C2=A0Any recommendations or experiences to share=
?Thanks y'allKeith
------=_Part_4568684_1359835907.1672212336289
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi all!<span></span>
<div>Looking to ship a car (not Healey) from Cleveland OH to Newport News VA. &nbsp;Car is a midsize convertible. &nbsp;Want dependable, insured and of course cheap carrier. &nbsp;Any recommendations or experiences to share?</div>

<div>Thanks y'all</div>

<div>Keith</div>
</div>

------=_Part_4568684_1359835907.1672212336289--

--===============8956076107346512733==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8956076107346512733==--