Subject: [Healeys] Greetings!

From: David Lodge via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:59:03 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0135652598410060803==
	boundary="----=_Part_5765788_358634802.1671832743981"

------=_Part_5765788_358634802.1671832743981
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A Happy Christmas and An Exuberant and Whimsical New Year to you!
------=_Part_5765788_358634802.1671832743981
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br><div><span>A Happy Christmas and An Exuberant and Whimsical New Year to you!</span></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_5765788_358634802.1671832743981--

--===============0135652598410060803==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0135652598410060803==--