Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 seat runners

From: David Lodge via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 01:38:18 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5570808682132183390==
	boundary="----=_Part_4857946_2132378461.1670981898456"

------=_Part_4857946_2132378461.1670981898456
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act the lone pione=
er................again.=C2=A0 (Not that I really mind - which is a good th=
ing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)

------=_Part_4857946_2132378461.1670981898456
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act the lone pioneer................again.&nbsp; (Not that I really mind - which is a good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_4857946_2132378461.1670981898456--

--===============5570808682132183390==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5570808682132183390==--

---

From: Alan Seigrist via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 12:03:27 +0800

--===============7307837035229858076==

--00000000000043f59c05efc1d246

David -

You can tack weld new T-bolts in there without too much effort.  They are
pretty basic.

Cheers,

Alan

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 10:28 AM David Lodge via Healeys <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act the lone
> pioneer................again.  (Not that I really mind - which is a good
> thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--00000000000043f59c05efc1d246
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">David -<div><br></div><div>You can tack weld new T-bolts i=
n there without too much effort.=C2=A0 They are pretty basic.<div><br></div=
><div>Cheers,</div><div><br></div><div>Alan</div></div></div><br><div class=
=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Dec 14, 2022=
 at 10:28 AM David Lodge via Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
am.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D=
"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(2=
04,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div><div style=3D"font-family:&quot;Helvetic=
a Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px"><div dir=3D"ltr">Ha=
s anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act the lone pioneer=
................again.=C2=A0 (Not that I really mind - which is a good thin=
g! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br></div></div></div>_____________=
__________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--00000000000043f59c05efc1d246--

--===============7307837035229858076==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7307837035229858076==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 06:51:16 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4671065018564211134==
 boundary="------------7Y1eIeTu5VY3e2pbkfkFUmLf"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------7Y1eIeTu5VY3e2pbkfkFUmLf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I did it with regular bolts; welded them in and ground the heads down. 
One of the trickier aspects is removing the limiting pins on each end 
(they also retain the ball bearings). I don't recall how I got them out, 
but I remember it was a bit of a hassle. I replaced them with roll pins. 
I also lost a ball bearing or two; easy enough to replace (5/16" IIRC).

On 12/13/2022 8:03 PM, Alan Seigrist via Healeys wrote:
> David -
>
> You can tack weld new T-bolts in there without too much effort.  They 
> are pretty basic.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alan
>
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 10:28 AM David Lodge via Healeys 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act the
>     lone pioneer................again. (Not that I really mind - which
>     is a good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)
>

--------------7Y1eIeTu5VY3e2pbkfkFUmLf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I did it with regular bolts; welded them in and ground the heads
    down. One of the trickier aspects is removing the limiting pins on
    each end (they also retain the ball bearings). I don't recall how I
    got them out, but I remember it was a bit of a hassle. I replaced
    them with roll pins. I also lost a ball bearing or two; easy enough
    to replace (5/16" IIRC).<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/13/2022 8:03 PM, Alan Seigrist
      via Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAFBXTkJSVDdu=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">David -
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>You can tack weld new T-bolts in there without too much
          effort.  They are pretty basic.
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Cheers,</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Alan</div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 10:28
          AM David Lodge via Healeys &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div>
            <div style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
              Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px">
              <div dir="ltr">Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or
                do I have to act the lone pioneer................again. 
                (Not that I really mind - which is a good thing! - but
                any shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------7Y1eIeTu5VY3e2pbkfkFUmLf--

--===============4671065018564211134==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4671065018564211134==--

---

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 09:04:49 -0800

--===============0046669092371129286==

--0000000000009f1d2505efccbc1b

I have taken a number of seat tracks apart. The pins at the ends are
slightly tapered and can be easily tapped out as long as you go the right
way. I would suggest measuring the protruding ends with calipers first. As
others have mentioned, the tricky part is replacing the threaded studs.

Harold

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 7:01 AM Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I did it with regular bolts; welded them in and ground the heads down. One
> of the trickier aspects is removing the limiting pins on each end (they
> also retain the ball bearings). I don't recall how I got them out, but I
> remember it was a bit of a hassle. I replaced them with roll pins. I also
> lost a ball bearing or two; easy enough to replace (5/16" IIRC).
>
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--0000000000009f1d2505efccbc1b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have taken a number of seat tracks apart. The pins at th=
e ends are slightly tapered and can be easily tapped out as long as you go =
the right way. I would suggest measuring the protruding ends with calipers =
first. As others have mentioned, the tricky part is replacing=C2=A0the thre=
aded studs.<div><br></div><div>Harold</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_qu=
ote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 7:01 AM =
Bob Spidell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
t</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin=
:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"=
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div>
    I did it with regular bolts; welded them in and ground the heads
    down. One of the trickier aspects is removing the limiting pins on
    each end (they also retain the ball bearings). I don&#39;t recall how I
    got them out, but I remember it was a bit of a hassle. I replaced
    them with roll pins. I also lost a ball bearing or two; easy enough
    to replace (5/16&quot; IIRC).<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div>On 12/13/2022 8:03 PM, Alan Seigrist
      via Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">
     =20
      <div dir=3D"ltr">David -
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>You can tack weld new T-bolts in there without too much
          effort.=C2=A0 They are pretty basic.
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Cheers,</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Alan</div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class=3D"gmail_quote">
        <div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 10:28
          AM David Lodge via Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
am.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex=
;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div>
            <div>
              <div dir=3D"ltr">Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or
                do I have to act the lone pioneer................again.=C2=
=A0
                (Not that I really mind - which is a good thing! - but
                any shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </div>

_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000009f1d2505efccbc1b--

--===============0046669092371129286==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0046669092371129286==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 09:10:23 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8356357870099181458==
 boundary="------------FWVtwlXJK284mudQ5gMLgGNZ"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FWVtwlXJK284mudQ5gMLgGNZ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

"... pins at the ends are slightly tapered ..."

Wish I'd known that ;)

On 12/14/2022 9:04 AM, Harold Manifold wrote:
> slightly tapered and can be easily tapped out as long as you go the 
> right way. I would suggest measuring the protruding ends with calipers 
> first. As others have mentioned, the tricky part is replacing the 
> threaded studs.
>
> Harold
>
>     each end (they also retain the ball bearings). I don't recall how
>     I got them out, but I remember it was a bit of a hassle. I
>     replaced them with roll pins. I also lost a ball bearing or two;
>     easy enough to replace (5/16" IIRC).
>
>
>>     You can tack weld new T-bolts in there without too much effort. 
>>     They are pretty basic.
>>
>>     Cheers,
>>
>>     Alan
>>
>>         Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act
>>         the lone pioneer................again.  (Not that I really
>>         mind - which is a good thing! - but any shortcuts
>>         appreciated, etc)
>>
>

--------------FWVtwlXJK284mudQ5gMLgGNZ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    "... pins at the ends are slightly tapered ..."<br>
    <br>
    Wish I'd known that ;)<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/14/2022 9:04 AM, Harold Manifold
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAFP1XCDkfs_H__v6DXz9MRJQpX8Ro+PJmDKEu=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">I have taken a number of seat tracks apart. The
        pins at the ends are slightly tapered and can be easily tapped
        out as long as you go the right way. I would suggest measuring
        the protruding ends with calipers first. As others have
        mentioned, the tricky part is replacing the threaded studs.
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Harold</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 7:01
          AM Bob Spidell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div> I did it with regular bolts; welded them in and ground
            the heads down. One of the trickier aspects is removing the
            limiting pins on each end (they also retain the ball
            bearings). I don't recall how I got them out, but I remember
            it was a bit of a hassle. I replaced them with roll pins. I
            also lost a ball bearing or two; easy enough to replace
            (5/16" IIRC).<br>
            <br>
            <br>
            <div>On 12/13/2022 8:03 PM, Alan Seigrist via Healeys wrote:<br>
            </div>
            <blockquote type="cite">
              <div dir="ltr">David -
                <div><br>
                </div>
                <div>You can tack weld new T-bolts in there without too
                  much effort.  They are pretty basic.
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>Cheers,</div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>Alan</div>
                </div>
              </div>
              <br>
              <div class="gmail_quote">
                <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, Dec 14, 2022
                  at 10:28 AM David Lodge via Healeys &lt;<a
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                  wrote:<br>
                </div>
                <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px
                  0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
                  rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                  <div>
                    <div>
                      <div dir="ltr">Has anyone had a pop at restoring
                        these, or do I have to act the lone
                        pioneer................again.  (Not that I
                        really mind - which is a good thing! - but any
                        shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  <br>
                </blockquote>
              </div>
            </blockquote>
            <br>
          </div>
          _______________________________________________<br>
          Support Team.Net <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
          <br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
          <br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------FWVtwlXJK284mudQ5gMLgGNZ--

--===============8356357870099181458==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8356357870099181458==--

---

From: John Vrugtman via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:20:18 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8514935778529963278==
 boundary="------------pl9jXGDLFPHq78Dhzj27TIAg"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------pl9jXGDLFPHq78Dhzj27TIAg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Took one of these apart some years ago intending to rebuild them, but 
found the ball bearings had set depressions in the channel from being in 
the same place a long time.  New ones were available.

John

On 12/13/2022 8:38 PM, David Lodge via Healeys wrote:
> pioneer................again.  (Not that I really mind - which is a 
> good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)
>
>

--------------pl9jXGDLFPHq78Dhzj27TIAg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Took one of these apart some years ago intending to rebuild them,
    but found the ball bearings had set depressions in the channel from
    being in the same place a long time.  New ones were available.<br>
    <br>
    John<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/13/2022 8:38 PM, David Lodge via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Has anyone had a pop at
          restoring these, or do I have to act the lone
          pioneer................again.  (Not that I really mind - which
          is a good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------pl9jXGDLFPHq78Dhzj27TIAg--

--===============8514935778529963278==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8514935778529963278==--

---

From: John Spaur via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 15:31:14 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2356701477639587371==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D90FD1.1AC06C20"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D90FD1.1AC06C20
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have lubed them and replaced ball bearings but decided to buy new ones =
when I restored my BT7 in 2013. Moss sells them for $120 a set and AH =
spares sell them for 47 pounds and they are nicely chromed and all ready =
to just install.

=20

John,

=E2=80=9862 BT7

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David =
Lodge via Healeys
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 5:38 PM
To: Austin Healey <[email-masked]>; A. H. List =
<[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 seat runners

=20

Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act the lone =
pioneer................again.  (Not that I really mind - which is a good =
thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D90FD1.1AC06C20
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>I have lubed them and replaced ball bearings but decided to buy new =
ones when I restored my BT7 in 2013. Moss sells them for $120 a set and =
AH spares sell them for 47 pounds and they are nicely chromed and all =
ready to just install.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>John,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>=E2=80=9862 BT7<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></a></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>David Lodge via Healeys<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, December 13, 2022 =
5:38 PM<br><b>To:</b> Austin Healey &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; A. =
H. List &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] =
BJ8 seat runners<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>Has anyone =
had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act the lone =
pioneer................again.&nbsp; (Not that I really mind - which is a =
good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, =
etc)<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D90FD1.1AC06C20--

--===============2356701477639587371==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2356701477639587371==--

---

From: John Spaur via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 15:33:48 -0800

--===============3472364962740951764==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D90FD1.768B4340"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D90FD1.768B4340
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Bob, just use a bigger hammer next time!

=20

Wish I had known that too when I worked on my seat runners also. Hahaha

=20

John

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob =
Spidell
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 9:10 AM
To: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 seat runners

=20

Wish I'd known that ;)

I have taken a number of seat tracks apart. The pins at the ends are =
slightly tapered and can be easily tapped out as long as you go the =
right way. I would suggest measuring the protruding ends with calipers =
first. As others have mentioned, the tricky part is replacing the =
threaded studs.=20

=20

Harold

=20

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 7:01 AM Bob Spidell <[email-masked] =

I did it with regular bolts; welded them in and ground the heads down. =
One of the trickier aspects is removing the limiting pins on each end =
(they also retain the ball bearings). I don't recall how I got them out, =
but I remember it was a bit of a hassle. I replaced them with roll pins. =
I also lost a ball bearing or two; easy enough to replace (5/16" IIRC).

David -=20

=20

You can tack weld new T-bolts in there without too much effort.  They =
are pretty basic.=20

=20

Cheers,

=20

Alan

=20

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 10:28 AM David Lodge via Healeys =

=20

=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D90FD1.768B4340
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

	color:blue;
	color:purple;
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
>Bob, just use a bigger hammer next time!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
>Wish I had known that too when I worked on my seat runners also. =
Hahaha<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>John<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Spidell<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, December 14, 2022 9:10 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> Harold Manifold =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] BJ8 seat =
runners<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>&quot;... pins at the ends are slightly =
tapered ...&quot;<br><br>Wish I'd known that =
;)<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 12/14/2022 9:04 =
AM, Harold Manifold wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have taken a number of seat tracks apart. The pins =
at the ends are slightly tapered and can be easily tapped out as long as =
you go the right way. I would suggest measuring the protruding ends with =
calipers first. As others have mentioned, the tricky part is =
replacing&nbsp;the threaded studs. <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Harold<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 7:01 AM Bob Spidell &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>I did it with regular bolts; welded them =
in and ground the heads down. One of the trickier aspects is removing =
the limiting pins on each end (they also retain the ball bearings). I =
don't recall how I got them out, but I remember it was a bit of a =
hassle. I replaced them with roll pins. I also lost a ball bearing or =
two; easy enough to replace (5/16&quot; =
IIRC).<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 12/13/2022 =
8:03 PM, Alan Seigrist via Healeys =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>David - <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>You can tack weld new T-bolts in there without too =
much effort.&nbsp; They are pretty basic. <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Alan<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 10:28 AM David Lodge via Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have =
to act the lone pioneer................again.&nbsp; (Not that I really =
mind - which is a good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, =
etc)<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></blockquote></div></blockquote><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>__________________________________________=
_____<br>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"=
 =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/manifold@=
telus.net</a><o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D90FD1.768B4340--

--===============3472364962740951764==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3472364962740951764==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:32:51 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3726985146282304992==
 boundary="------------D3TZ6WcDeyiKB5RPt4nDkm0W"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------D3TZ6WcDeyiKB5RPt4nDkm0W
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I suspect we all keep the seat(s) as far back as they'll go, be we 
should probably move them back-and-forth once in a while (like moving 
tires around).

On 12/14/2022 1:20 PM, John Vrugtman via Healeys wrote:
> found the ball bearings had set depressions in the channel from being 
> in the same place a long time.  New ones were available.
>
> John
>

--------------D3TZ6WcDeyiKB5RPt4nDkm0W
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I suspect we all keep the seat(s) as far back as they'll go, be we
    should probably move them back-and-forth once in a while (like
    moving tires around).<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/14/2022 1:20 PM, John Vrugtman
      via Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      Took one of these apart some years ago intending to rebuild them,
      but found the ball bearings had set depressions in the channel
      from being in the same place a long time.  New ones were
      available.<br>
      <br>
      John<br>
      <br>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/13/2022 8:38 PM, David Lodge
        via Healeys wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
        cite="mid:[email-masked]">
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
          charset=UTF-8">
        <div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue,
          Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Has anyone had a pop at
            restoring these, or do I have to act the lone
            pioneer................again.  (Not that I really mind -
            which is a good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br>
          </div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
        <br>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------D3TZ6WcDeyiKB5RPt4nDkm0W--

--===============3726985146282304992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3726985146282304992==--

---

From: Alan Seigrist via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 11:12:46 +0800

--===============1269433250833894438==

--000000000000dc9ef105efd53acc

putting oak wedges between the slide and the seat bottom really helped to
make the seats more comfortable for me, especially because I'm 6'1"

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 10:37 AM Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I suspect we all keep the seat(s) as far back as they'll go, be we should
> probably move them back-and-forth once in a while (like moving tires
> around).
>
>

--000000000000dc9ef105efd53acc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">putting oak wedges between the slide and the seat bottom r=
eally helped to make the seats more comfortable for me, especially because =
I&#39;m 6&#39;1&quot;</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" =
class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 10:37 AM Bob Spidell &lt;<a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><=
/div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;bo=
rder-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div>
    I suspect we all keep the seat(s) as far back as they&#39;ll go, be we
    should probably move them back-and-forth once in a while (like
    moving tires around).<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div>On 12/14/2022 1:20 PM, John Vrugtman
      via Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">
     =20
      Took one of these apart some years ago intending to rebuild them,
      but found the ball bearings had set depressions in the channel
      from being in the same place a long time.=C2=A0 New ones were
      available.<br>
      <br>
      John<br>
      <br>
      <div>On 12/13/2022 8:38 PM, David Lodge
        via Healeys wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type=3D"cite">
       =20
        <div style=3D"font-family:&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Aria=
l,sans-serif;font-size:13px">
          <div dir=3D"ltr">Has anyone had a pop at
            restoring these, or do I have to act the lone
            pioneer................again.=C2=A0 (Not that I really mind -
            which is a good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br=
          </div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset></fieldset>
        <br>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </div>

--000000000000dc9ef105efd53acc--

--===============1269433250833894438==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1269433250833894438==--

---

From: David Lodge via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 00:59:53 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4909172806998983401==
	boundary="----=_Part_943003_1439459590.1671152393418"

------=_Part_943003_1439459590.1671152393418
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Good grief, what a tremendous response!=C2=A0 I'm staggered (And somewhat =
relieved that others have been there and done that!), and grateful for all =
responses!

    On Wednesday, 14 December 2022 at 20:43:15 GMT-8, Alan Seigrist via Hea=
leys <[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 putting oak wedges between the slide and the seat bottom really helped to =
make the seats more comfortable for me, especially because I'm 6'1"
On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 10:37 AM Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:

  I suspect we all keep the seat(s) as far back as they'll go, be we should=
 probably move them back-and-forth once in a while (like moving tires aroun=
d).
=20
=20
 On 12/14/2022 1:20 PM, John Vrugtman via Healeys wrote:
 =20
 Took one of these apart some years ago intending to rebuild them, but foun=
d the ball bearings had set depressions in the channel from being in the sa=
me place a long time.=C2=A0 New ones were available.
=20
 John
=20
 On 12/13/2022 8:38 PM, David Lodge via Healeys wrote:
 =20
  Has anyone had a pop at restoring these, or do I have to act the lone pio=
neer................again.=C2=A0 (Not that I really mind - which is a good =
thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)
  =20
 =20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 _______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e/healeys

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e/healeys

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

 =20
------=_Part_943003_1439459590.1671152393418
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydpad222e0eyahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px=
;"><div></div>
        <div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Good grief, what a tremendou=
s response!&nbsp; I'm staggered (And somewhat relieved that others have bee=
n there and done that!), and grateful for all responses!<br></div><div><br>=
</div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"yahoo_quoted_2031180652" class=3D"yahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Wednesday, 14 December 2022 at 20:43:15 GMT-8, Alan =
Seigrist via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id=3D"yiv2634165953"><div><div dir=3D"ltr">puttin=
g oak wedges between the slide and the seat bottom really helped to make th=
e seats more comfortable for me, especially because I'm 6'1"</div><br clear=
=3D"none"><div class=3D"yiv2634165953gmail_quote"><div id=3D"yiv2634165953y=
qt60350" class=3D"yiv2634165953yqt9337715140"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"yiv=
2634165953gmail_attr">On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 10:37 AM Bob Spidell &lt;<a r=
el=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:bspide=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">bspi=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br clear=3D"none"></div><blockquote style=
=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding=
-left:1ex;" class=3D"yiv2634165953gmail_quote">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div>
    I suspect we all keep the seat(s) as far back as they'll go, be we
    should probably move them back-and-forth once in a while (like
    moving tires around).<br clear=3D"none">
    <br clear=3D"none">
    <br clear=3D"none">
    <div>On 12/14/2022 1:20 PM, John Vrugtman
      via Healeys wrote:<br clear=3D"none">
    </div>
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">
     =20
      Took one of these apart some years ago intending to rebuild them,
      but found the ball bearings had set depressions in the channel
      from being in the same place a long time.&nbsp; New ones were
      available.<br clear=3D"none">
      <br clear=3D"none">
      John<br clear=3D"none">
      <br clear=3D"none">
      <div>On 12/13/2022 8:38 PM, David Lodge
        via Healeys wrote:<br clear=3D"none">
      </div>
      <blockquote type=3D"cite">
       =20
        <div style=3D"font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13=
px;">
          <div dir=3D"ltr">Has anyone had a pop at
            restoring these, or do I have to act the lone
            pioneer................again.&nbsp; (Not that I really mind -
            which is a good thing! - but any shortcuts appreciated, etc)<br=
 clear=3D"none">
          </div>
        </div>
        <br clear=3D"none">
        <fieldset></fieldset>
        <br clear=3D"none">
      </blockquote>
      <br clear=3D"none">
    </blockquote>
    <br clear=3D"none">
  </div>

_______________________________________________<br clear=3D"none">
get=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net=
/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
Archive: <a rel=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_=
blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/p=
ipermail/healeys</a> <a rel=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect"=
 target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://au=
tox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
<a rel=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:He=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
et">[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none">
<a rel=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" hr=
ef=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/hea=
[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/healey.nut=
@gmail.com</a><br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
</blockquote></div></div>
</div></div><div class=3D"yqt9337715140" id=3D"yqt01983">__________________=
_____________________________<br clear=3D"none">Support Team.Net <a shape=
=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http:/=
/www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"none">Suggested annual donation&n=
bsp; $12.75<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Archive: <a shape=3D"rect"=
 href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys " target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/pipermail/healeys </a><a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://autox.te=
am.net/archive/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/hea=
leys</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><a shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Heale=
[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"><a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Unsub=
scribe/Manage: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/healeys/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.n=
et/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"><=
br clear=3D"none"></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_943003_1439459590.1671152393418--

--===============4909172806998983401==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4909172806998983401==--