Subject: [Healeys] Gasket sealer

From: Fred Wescoe via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 16:09:28 -0500

--===============6686488455965593531==

--000000000000ac0a8505f4af6130

Listers,

I have read that Wellseal is the recommended sealant when replacing a
copper head gasket.  I cannot find a source for Wellseal.  Anyone know of a
source to purchase the product or a suitable substitute?

Thanks,

Fred
66BJ8

--000000000000ac0a8505f4af6130
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,=C2=A0<div><br><div>I have read that=C2=A0Wellseal=
 is the recommended=C2=A0sealant=C2=A0when replacing a copper head gasket.=
=C2=A0 I cannot find a source for Wellseal.=C2=A0 Anyone know of a source t=
o purchase the=C2=A0product or a suitable substitute?</div><div><br></div><=
div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Fred</div></div><div>66BJ8</div></div>

--000000000000ac0a8505f4af6130--

--===============6686488455965593531==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6686488455965593531==--