Subject: [Healeys] Aluminum Carpet Strips

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 14:35:11 -0800

--===============2455780489356105993==

--000000000000637ed405f423c362

--000000000000637ed305f423c361

I am in the home stretch of my restoration and was checking the fit of the
new aluminum carpets strips. Both strips appear to be too long by about 1
1/2". Is it normal to trim these to fit?

Harold

--000000000000637ed305f423c361
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I am in the home stretch of my restoration and was checkin=
g the fit of the new aluminum carpets strips. Both strips appear to be too =
long by about 1 1/2&quot;. Is it normal to trim these to fit?<div><br></div=
><div>Harold</div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_ldutk60m0" alt=3D"Carpet Strips.j=
pg" width=3D"279" height=3D"209" style=3D"margin-right: 0px;"><br></div></d=
iv>

--000000000000637ed305f423c361--

--000000000000637ed405f423c362
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Carpet Strips.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_ldutk60m0>

--000000000000637ed405f423c362--

--===============2455780489356105993==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2455780489356105993==--