Subject: [Healeys] 100/4 engine timing cover

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 14:03:04 -0800

--===============7872038905123270424==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_4A282D02-5B81-4E16-9476-D11C8764A86D"

--Apple-Mail=_4A282D02-5B81-4E16-9476-D11C8764A86D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

Looking for an engine timing cover for a 100/4.  Anyone have one for sale?

Richard Mayor
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_4A282D02-5B81-4E16-9476-D11C8764A86D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">Looking for an engine timing cover for a 100/4. &nbsp;Anyone have one for sale?<div><br></div><div><br><div>
<div>Richard Mayor</div><div>[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>

<br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_4A282D02-5B81-4E16-9476-D11C8764A86D--

--===============7872038905123270424==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7872038905123270424==--