Subject: Re: [Healeys] midas

From: David Leong via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 18:28:34 +0000

Sears DieHard had the same deal. I think I got more than 3.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of healeymanjim via Healeys
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2023 10:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] midas

back in the 70s exide battery had a deal where there was a lifetime guarantee on the battery.  since i tended to drive a car till the wheels fell off i was able to get about three new batteries out of them before they finally did away with that deal.  do not know how they can legally do that unless there was some fine print somewhere.

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:45:22 -0800

--===============1470103706315315576==

--000000000000a9b59905f40c6fcf

I guess it's the life of the offer...
At least they bought me out

Ira Erbs

On Mon, Feb 6, 2023, 10:24 AM healeymanjim via Healeys <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> back in the 70s exide battery had a deal where there was a lifetime
> guarantee on the battery.  since i tended to drive a car till the wheels
> fell off i was able to get about three new batteries out of them before
> they finally did away with that deal.  do not know how they can legally do
> that unless there was some fine print somewhere.
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000a9b59905f40c6fcf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I guess it&#39;s the life of the offer...<div dir=3D"auto=
">At least they bought me out<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature=
" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs</div></div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><di=
v dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Feb 6, 2023, 10:24 AM healeymanj=
im via Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">healeys@autox.=
team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D=
"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">back in the=
 70s exide battery had a deal where there was a lifetime guarantee on the b=
attery.=C2=A0 since i tended to drive a car till the wheels fell off i was =
able to get about three new batteries out of them before they finally did a=
way with that deal.=C2=A0 do not know how they can legally do that unless t=
here was some fine print somewhere.<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferr=
er">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/heal=
eys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000a9b59905f40c6fcf--

--===============1470103706315315576==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1470103706315315576==--

---

From: BJ8Healeys via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 14:41:46 -0500

The last battery I got from Autozone was a DieHard.  When it did die within
the warranty period, Autozone replaced it free, but I noted on the receipt
that that would only happen once.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large
Havelock, NC  

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David
Leong via Healeys
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2023 1:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] midas

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of healeymanjim via
Healeys
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2023 10:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] midas

back in the 70s exide battery had a deal where there was a lifetime
guarantee on the battery.  since i tended to drive a car till the wheels
fell off i was able to get about three new batteries out of them before they
finally did away with that deal.  do not know how they can legally do that
unless there was some fine print somewhere.

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]