Subject: [Healeys] BN4 steering box bearings

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 16:34:11 +0000

--===============1571212976802961638==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH7P221MB10075B3072EDEE454B284B4FD4DF9PH7P221MB1007NAMP_"

--_000_PH7P221MB10075B3072EDEE454B284B4FD4DF9PH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Has anyone replaced the individual ball bearings by removing each ball from=
 the cage and replacing with new balls in a good cage? My measurements are =
1/4" balls? Sound correct? Can't see why it wouldn't be possible. I realize=
 the entire bearing cages are available, and I also need to replace one rac=
e.
TIA, Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_PH7P221MB10075B3072EDEE454B284B4FD4DF9PH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Has anyone replaced the individual ball bearings by removing each ball from=
 the cage and replacing with new balls in a good cage? My measurements are =
1/4&quot; balls? Sound correct? Can't see why it wouldn't be possible. I re=
alize the entire bearing cages are available,
 and I also need to replace one race.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
TIA, Shawn&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH7P221MB10075B3072EDEE454B284B4FD4DF9PH7P221MB1007NAMP_--

--===============1571212976802961638==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1571212976802961638==--