Subject: [Healeys] Shift knob

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:49:25 -0800

--===============2190257062313661846==

--00000000000051cd5205f5b9a5bc

Been working on my lathe making wine and whiskey bottle stoppers and pens.
I decided to turn my own shift knob. What do you think?
I have a Toyota 5 so. So I need to change the threads on the knob to fit
better.

Ira Erbs

--00000000000051cd5205f5b9a5bc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Been working on my lathe making wine and whiskey bottle s=
toppers and pens. I decided to turn my own shift knob. What do you think?<d=
iv dir=3D"auto">I have a Toyota 5 so. So I need to change the threads on th=
e knob to fit better.<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D=
"auto">Ira Erbs</div></div></div>

--00000000000051cd5205f5b9a5bc--

--===============2190257062313661846==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2190257062313661846==--