Subject: [Healeys] AHSTC ENCOUNTER

From: S and T Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 23:01:52 +0000

--===============1254266273822518980==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH7P221MB1007705E214D630C30FD1338D4E7APH7P221MB1007NAMP_"

--_000_PH7P221MB1007705E214D630C30FD1338D4E7APH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If you missed this year's AHSTC ENCOUNTER,  you missed a good one. Mark you=
r calendars for next year, September 15-18th, in Ocean City NJ! Hopefully t=
he car show will be on the boardwalk again.

Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_PH7P221MB1007705E214D630C30FD1338D4E7APH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
If you missed this year's AHSTC ENCOUNTER,&nbsp; you missed a good one. Mar=
k your calendars for next year, September 15-18th, in Ocean City NJ! Hopefu=
lly the car show will be on the boardwalk again.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Shawn</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH7P221MB1007705E214D630C30FD1338D4E7APH7P221MB1007NAMP_--

--===============1254266273822518980==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1254266273822518980==--