Subject: [Healeys] Canceling cam

From: Joseph Costa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 11:15:29 -0400

--===============0489764481092776414==

--00000000000049739f0602429ad5

When installing the stator tube and trafficator - non adjustable wheel -
does the canceling cam sit on the top or bottom of the wheel.  TIA

Joe
Factory 100M

--00000000000049739f0602429ad5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">When installing the stator tube and trafficator - non adju=
stable wheel - does the canceling cam sit on the top or bottom of the wheel=
.=C2=A0 TIA<div><br></div><div>Joe=C2=A0</div><div>Factory 100M=C2=A0</div>=
</div>

--00000000000049739f0602429ad5--

--===============0489764481092776414==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0489764481092776414==--