Subject: Re: [Healeys] Kilmartin Website

From: richard mayor via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 17:25:58 -0700

--===============2279363185096468149==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_9503082D-C51D-4BB2-841E-BD1E3D806A72"

--Apple-Mail=_9503082D-C51D-4BB2-841E-BD1E3D806A72
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

The sale did not go through.  Greg Kilmartin is still running the show.  =
He is very  very slow to respond to emails. But, if you telephone him, =
he will answer the phone and he=E2=80=99s very nice to talk to. =20

Richard Mayor
[email-masked]

> On Aug 26, 2023, at 12:45 PM, Harold Manifold <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> Is anyone else unable to connect to the Kilmartin Automotive =
Sheetmetal website? I am wondering if the change in ownership meant a =
new website? Is there any news to share about Kilmartin?
>=20
> Harold
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>=20
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_9503082D-C51D-4BB2-841E-BD1E3D806A72
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">The sale did =
not go through. &nbsp;Greg Kilmartin is still running the show. &nbsp;He =
is very &nbsp;very slow to respond to emails. But, if you telephone him, =
he will answer the phone and he=E2=80=99s very nice to talk to. =
&nbsp;<div><br></div><div><br><div>
<div>Richard =
Mayor</div><div>[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>
<div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Aug 26, 2023, at 12:45 PM, =
Harold Manifold &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><div =
dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>Is anyone else unable to connect =
to the&nbsp;Kilmartin Automotive Sheetmetal&nbsp;website? I am wondering =
if&nbsp;the change&nbsp;in ownership meant a new website? Is there any =
news to share about =
Kilmartin?</div><div><br></div><div>Harold</div></div>
_______________________________________________<br>Support Team.Net =
&nbsp;$12.75<br><br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys<br><br>[email-masked]<br>htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<br><br=
></div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_9503082D-C51D-4BB2-841E-BD1E3D806A72--

--===============2279363185096468149==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2279363185096468149==--

---

From: Graeme Molony via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 10:29:03 +1000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6297561581615761283==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0029_01D9D8D1.4D2ED6A0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D9D8D1.4D2ED6A0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Harold=20

Not sure about the Web Site but Kilmartins are still operating with Greg =
and John at the helm> I think the proposed sale fell over and there =
continuing on. The old email address and phone contact numbers remain =
the same=20

Cheers

Graeme ( BJ8 ) =20
=20
Mt. Martha Vic

From: Harold Manifold=20
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2023 5:45 AM
To: Healey List=20
Subject: [Healeys] Kilmartin Website

Hello,=20

Is anyone else unable to connect to the Kilmartin Automotive Sheetmetal =
website? I am wondering if the change in ownership meant a new website? =
Is there any news to share about Kilmartin?

Harold

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D9D8D1.4D2ED6A0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Hi Harold </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Not sure about the Web Site but Kilmartins are still operating with =
Greg=20
and John at the helm&gt; I think the proposed sale fell over and there=20
continuing on. The old email address and phone contact numbers remain =
the same=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">Graeme (=20
BJ8 )&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp;<BR>Mt. Martha Vic<BR></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]>Harold=20
Manifold</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 27, 2023 5:45 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]>Healey List</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] Kilmartin Website</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>Hello,=20
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is anyone else unable to connect to the Kilmartin Automotive =
Sheetmetal=20
website? I am wondering if the change in ownership meant a new website? =
Is there=20
any news to share about Kilmartin?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Harold</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR><BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys=20
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>ht=
tp://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR><BR=
></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D9D8D1.4D2ED6A0--

--===============6297561581615761283==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6297561581615761283==--