Subject: [Healeys] All these years I always thought it was French...

From: Jim Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 09:41:59 -0400

--===============0758115130231906801==

--000000000000cb78df060346cf9e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://www.hagerty.com/media/maintenance-and-tech/ldn-overdrive-the-britis=
h-invention-that-let-the-worlds-drivers-enjoy-highways/?utm_source=3DSFMC&u=
tm_medium=3Demail&utm_content=3DMED_UN_NA_EML_UN_WeekendRoadTrip&hashed_ema=
il=3D00f31bb41a7a88f3f54b7fdca9a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52&dtm_e=
m=3D00f31bb41a7a88f3f54b7fdca9a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52

--000000000000cb78df060346cf9e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://www.hagerty.com/media/maintenance-and-=
tech/ldn-overdrive-the-british-invention-that-let-the-worlds-drivers-enjoy-=
highways/?utm_source=3DSFMC&amp;utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_content=3DMED_UN=
_NA_EML_UN_WeekendRoadTrip&amp;hashed_email=3D00f31bb41a7a88f3f54b7fdca9a25=
035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52&amp;dtm_em=3D00f31bb41a7a88f3f54b7fdca9=
a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52">https://www.hagerty.com/media/maint=
enance-and-tech/ldn-overdrive-the-british-invention-that-let-the-worlds-dri=
vers-enjoy-highways/?utm_source=3DSFMC&amp;utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_conte=
nt=3DMED_UN_NA_EML_UN_WeekendRoadTrip&amp;hashed_email=3D00f31bb41a7a88f3f5=
4b7fdca9a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52&amp;dtm_em=3D00f31bb41a7a88f=
3f54b7fdca9a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52</a></div>

--000000000000cb78df060346cf9e--

--===============0758115130231906801==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0758115130231906801==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 08:50:04 -0700

Great story; thanks for posting. I've always been a fan of the LdN, an 
elegant piece engineering IMO. Note in the picture of the Triumph's O/D 
the later type of activating solenoid--more direct--that I mentioned in 
an earlier post.

On 8/19/2023 6:41 AM, Jim Ryan wrote:
> https://www.hagerty.com/media/maintenance-and-tech/ldn-overdrive-the-british-invention-that-let-the-worlds-drivers-enjoy-highways/?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=MED_UN_NA_EML_UN_WeekendRoadTrip&hashed_email=00f31bb41a7a88f3f54b7fdca9a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52&dtm_em=00f31bb41a7a88f3f54b7fdca9a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52 
> <https://www.hagerty.com/media/maintenance-and-tech/ldn-overdrive-the-british-invention-that-let-the-worlds-drivers-enjoy-highways/?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=MED_UN_NA_EML_UN_WeekendRoadTrip&hashed_email=00f31bb41a7a88f3f54b7fdca9a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52&dtm_em=00f31bb41a7a88f3f54b7fdca9a25035f578d5f3b6b7a7f99e1dfe47cf410f52>
>

[email-masked]