Subject: [Healeys] Handbooks

From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 22:22:16 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6221619543231931557==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0024_01D9CB0F.F5455550"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01D9CB0F.F5455550
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

I'm going to forward some emails regarding a collection of original
handbooks which are for sale. They are not from the same source as the
previous ones which came from what I presumed to be the Parts Dept. of a
small/local BMC dealership in the UK. These ones come from a private - what
would you say? - collector?/Enthusiast?..whatever.

Unlike last time, I've not seen the goods but I can say that Dave, who is
acting for this person is 100%. He has no interest in the transactions and I
certainly don't.

Deal direct! I'm only the messenger. Emphatically not the middle man!

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01D9CB0F.F5455550
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m going =
to forward some emails regarding a collection of original handbooks =
which are for sale. They are not from the same source as the previous =
ones which came from what I presumed to be the Parts Dept. of a =
small/local BMC dealership in the UK. These ones come from a private =
&#8211; what would you say? &#8211; =
collector?/Enthusiast?..whatever.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Unlike last time, I&#8217;ve not seen the goods but I =
can say that Dave, who is acting for this person is 100%. He has no =
interest in the transactions and I certainly =
don&#8217;t.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dave is:- <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p=
></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Deal direct! I&#8217;m only the messenger. =
Emphatically not the middle man!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0024_01D9CB0F.F5455550--

--===============6221619543231931557==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6221619543231931557==--