Subject: [Healeys] Kilmartin Website

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 12:45:32 -0700

--===============1240141076622566609==

--000000000000eca6f20603d8b416

Hello,

Is anyone else unable to connect to the Kilmartin Automotive
Sheetmetal website? I am wondering if the change in ownership meant a new
website? Is there any news to share about Kilmartin?

Harold

--000000000000eca6f20603d8b416
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>Is anyone else unable to connect=
 to the=C2=A0Kilmartin Automotive Sheetmetal=C2=A0website? I am wondering i=
f=C2=A0the change=C2=A0in ownership meant a new website? Is there any news =
to share about Kilmartin?</div><div><br></div><div>Harold</div></div>

--000000000000eca6f20603d8b416--

--===============1240141076622566609==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1240141076622566609==--