Subject: [Healeys] Radiator fan

From: Don via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 17:35:05 -0400

So like 7 years ago I bought a Kenlowe fan . Along with a new radiator from AHSPARES 
My car is negative ground with an alternator. I installed it as a pusher on the front of the new radiator.along with a relay . Installed it all and moved on with no problems . I just found out through looking at my orders that it was for a positive ground, not a negative ground. They sell both .  Do I have a problem?  Or if it’s working ok , no problem. Or am I not getting the full benefit of the fan ? I have no problem ordering a negative ground fan . It is a job as we all know to remove the radiator, and the wires and reinstall it all . 
Anybody need a positive ground fan 😂
            Don , 67BJ-8 
Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: Don via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 18:25:38 -0400

Thanks . I’m just thinking are the fan blade’s angle opposite for the fan to turn with a negative power source vs a positive power source 🤔
             Don 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 15, 2023, at 6:02 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 

[email-masked]

---

From: warthodson--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 22:49:50 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8434294403238953279==
	boundary="----=_Part_1954218_1922942084.1694818190023"

------=_Part_1954218_1922942084.1694818190023
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 The first thing I would do is determine if the fan is actually pushing the=
 air thru the radiator. Test this with the engine not running. I would hold=
 a piece of paper near the radiator (either side will do) & see which way i=
t moves.Gary Hodson
    On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 05:32:27 PM CDT, Don via Healeys <heal=
[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 So like 7 years ago I bought a Kenlowe fan . Along with a new radiator fro=
m AHSPARES=20
My car is negative ground with an alternator. I installed it as a pusher on=
 the front of the new radiator.along with a relay . Installed it all and mo=
ved on with no problems . I just found out through looking at my orders tha=
t it was for a positive ground, not a negative ground. They sell both .=C2=
=A0 Do I have a problem?=C2=A0 Or if it=E2=80=99s working ok , no problem. =
Or am I not getting the full benefit of the fan ? I have no problem orderin=
g a negative ground fan . It is a job as we all know to remove the radiator=
, and the wires and reinstall it all .=20
Anybody need a positive ground fan =F0=9F=98=82
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Don , 67BJ-8=20
Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e/healeys

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

 =20
------=_Part_1954218_1922942084.1694818190023
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydp3a761835yahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">The first thing I would do i=
s determine if the fan is actually pushing the air thru the radiator. Test =
this with the engine not running. I would hold a piece of paper near the ra=
diator (either side will do) &amp; see which way it moves.</div><div dir=3D=
"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Gary Hodson</div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydp50c390a5yahoo_quoted_5705027823" class=3D"ydp50=
c390a5yahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 05:32:27 PM CDT, Don v=
ia Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div dir=3D"ltr">So like 7 years ago I bought a Kenlow=
e fan . Along with a new radiator from AHSPARES <br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">=
My car is negative ground with an alternator. I installed it as a pusher on=
 the front of the new radiator.along with a relay . Installed it all and mo=
ved on with no problems . I just found out through looking at my orders tha=
t it was for a positive ground, not a negative ground. They sell both .&nbs=
p; Do I have a problem?&nbsp; Or if it=E2=80=99s working ok , no problem. O=
r am I not getting the full benefit of the fan ? I have no problem ordering=
 a negative ground fan . It is a job as we all know to remove the radiator,=
 and the wires and reinstall it all . <br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Anybody ne=
ed a positive ground fan =F0=9F=98=82<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">&nbsp; &nbs=
p; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Don , 67BJ-8 <br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Sent=
 from my iPhone<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">_________________________________=
______________<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http:/=
/www.team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.te=
am.net/donate.html</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Suggested annual donation&=
nbsp; $12.75<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Archive: =
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"nofollow" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"http://aut=
ox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://auto=
x.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"nofollow" target=
=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D=
"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D=
"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br></div><div d=
ir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]" rel=3D"nofollow=
" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/warthodso=
[email-masked]</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_1954218_1922942084.1694818190023--

--===============8434294403238953279==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8434294403238953279==--

---

From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 22:50:58 +0000

--===============8670561570573157475==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH0PR20MB44455345B3ABD9B7B9963FC8A5F6APH0PR20MB4445namp_"

--_000_PH0PR20MB44455345B3ABD9B7B9963FC8A5F6APH0PR20MB4445namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_PH0PR20MB44455345B3ABD9B7B9963FC8A5F6APH0PR20MB4445namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_PH0PR20MB44455345B3ABD9B7B9963FC8A5F6APH0PR20MB4445namp_--

--===============8670561570573157475==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8670561570573157475==--

---

From: Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 10:32:20 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5783757853434275442==
 boundary="------------WrW0aZEh1ce5xOY73yv2kbtq"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------WrW0aZEh1ce5xOY73yv2kbtq
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Check if the blades are rotating in the correct direction with the flow 
towards the radiator (pusher). Also check that the "hollow" side of the 
blades is towards the radiator.
Kees Oudesluijs

Op 16-9-2023 om 00:50 schreef WILLIAM B LAWRENCE:
> These fans are usually not sensitive to polarity, with the caveat that 
> reversing the polarity will also reverse the direction of the fan. 
> Your fan was probably sold as positive ground and meant to be used as 
> a puller. To use it as a pusher it was necessary to reverse the 
> polarity anyway.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of Don via 
> Healeys <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Friday, September 15, 2023 9:35 PM
> *To:* healey list <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* [Healeys] Radiator fan
> My car is negative ground with an alternator. I installed it as a 
> pusher on the front of the new radiator.along with a relay . Installed 
> it all and moved on with no problems . I just found out through 
> looking at my orders that it was for a positive ground, not a negative 
> ground. They sell both .  Do I have a problem?  Or if it’s working ok 
> , no problem. Or am I not getting the full benefit of the fan ? I have 
> no problem ordering a negative ground fan . It is a job as we all know 
> to remove the radiator, and the wires and reinstall it all .
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys  http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com
--------------WrW0aZEh1ce5xOY73yv2kbtq
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>Check if the blades are rotating in the correct direction with
      the flow towards the radiator (pusher). Also check that the
      "hollow" side of the blades is towards the radiator.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Op 16-9-2023 om 00:50 schreef WILLIAM B
      LAWRENCE:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div
style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; background-color: transparent;">
      </div>
      <div
style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; background-color: transparent;">
        These fans are usually not sensitive to polarity, with the
        caveat that reversing the polarity will also reverse the
        direction of the fan. Your fan was probably sold as positive
        ground and meant to be used as a puller. To use it as a pusher
        it was necessary to reverse the polarity anyway.</div>
      <hr style="display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex="-1">
      <div id="divRplyFwdMsg" dir="ltr"><font style="font-size:11pt"
          face="Calibri, sans-serif" color="#000000"><b>From:</b>
          Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> on behalf of
          Don via Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          <b>Sent:</b> Friday, September 15, 2023 9:35 PM<br>
          <b>To:</b> healey list <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          <b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Radiator fan</font>
        <div> </div>
      </div>
      <div class="BodyFragment"><font size="2"><span
            style="font-size:11pt;">
            <div class="PlainText">So like 7 years ago I bought a
              Kenlowe fan . Along with a new radiator from AHSPARES
              <br>
              My car is negative ground with an alternator. I installed
              it as a pusher on the front of the new radiator.along with
              a relay . Installed it all and moved on with no problems .
              I just found out through looking at my orders that it was
              for a positive ground, not a negative ground. They sell
              both .  Do I have a problem?  Or if it’s working ok , no
              problem. Or am I not getting the full benefit of the fan ?
              I have no problem ordering a negative ground fan . It is a
              job as we all know to remove the radiator, and the wires
              and reinstall it all . <br>
              Anybody need a positive ground fan 😂<br>
                          Don , 67BJ-8 <br>
              Sent from my iPhone<br>
              _______________________________________________<br>
              Support Team.Net <a
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
              <br>
              Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
              <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
              <br>
            </div>
          </span></font></div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br /><table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;"><tr><td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank"><img src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png" alt="" width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"/></a></td><td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virusvrij.<a href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avg.com</a></td></tr></table><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
</html>

--------------WrW0aZEh1ce5xOY73yv2kbtq--

--===============5783757853434275442==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5783757853434275442==--