Subject: [Healeys] Windscreen scratches

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 19:51:13 -0700

--===============0086115163234452029==

--000000000000f43cf20606767ffd

Howdy all
Is there any proven way to remove wiper blade scratches from a windscreen?
Thanks all

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
1967 MGB Roadster

--000000000000f43cf20606767ffd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Howdy all=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Is there any proven way =
to remove wiper blade scratches from a windscreen?</div><div dir=3D"auto">T=
hanks all=C2=A0<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto"=
>Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>1967 MGB Roadster=
</div></div></div>

--000000000000f43cf20606767ffd--

--===============0086115163234452029==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0086115163234452029==--