Subject: [Healeys] Trans Tunnel Cover

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 01:37:16 -0700

--0000000000009dd8ec0604fd1ef1

--0000000000009dd8eb0604fd1eef

I guess I have the wrong gearbox cover for my BN2,  If what I am looking at
in the picture from a 100M build is correct, the cover extends well past
the opening of the rear tunnel cover permanently fixed to the car.  The
fiberglass cover I bought several years ago from one of our suppliers stops
just short of the rear opening leaving a small gap open.  The fiberglass
cover I bought stops just after the square hole for the ashtray.  Do I have
the wrong cover?  Is there an extension piece like a BN1.

--0000000000009dd8eb0604fd1eef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I guess I have the wrong gearbox cover for my BN2,=C2=A0 I=
f what I am looking at in the picture from a 100M build is correct, the cov=
er extends well past the opening of the rear tunnel cover permanently fixed=
 to the car.=C2=A0 The fiberglass cover I bought several years ago from one=
 of our suppliers stops just short of the rear opening leaving a small gap =
open.=C2=A0 The fiberglass cover I bought stops just after the square hole =
for the ashtray.=C2=A0 Do I have the wrong cover?=C2=A0 Is there an extensi=
on piece like a BN1.<br></div>

--0000000000009dd8eb0604fd1eef--

--0000000000009dd8ec0604fd1ef1
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Trans Cover.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lmd7blws0>

--0000000000009dd8ec0604fd1ef1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--0000000000009dd8ec0604fd1ef1--