Subject: [Healeys] Timeless shape !

From: Roger Grace <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:11:30 -0700

--===============1703158209376063875==

--00000000000012ec290606130acf

Wonder if others have seen this - I still enjoyed it.
Not sure that I understand his comment about the steering time lag.  I have
not noticed this phenomenon on mine ?
rg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIUyMUqGJ5I

--00000000000012ec290606130acf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Wonder if others have seen this - I still enjoyed it.=
</div><div>Not sure that I understand his comment about the steering time l=
ag.=C2=A0 I have not noticed this phenomenon on mine ?<br></div><div>rg</di=
v><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DsIUyMUqG=
J5I">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DsIUyMUqGJ5I</a></div></div>

--00000000000012ec290606130acf--

--===============1703158209376063875==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1703158209376063875==--