Subject: [Healeys] Healey parts car

From: i erbs via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 16:26:35 -0700

--===============8516482307682947612==

--00000000000096d5820606374a76

NFI

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1858218614412735/permalink/3615672682000644/?mibextid=13AoS6
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
1967 MGB Roadster

--00000000000096d5820606374a76
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">NFI<div dir=3D"auto"><br><a href=3D"https://www.facebook.=
com/groups/1858218614412735/permalink/3615672682000644/?mibextid=3D13AoS6">=
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1858218614412735/permalink/3615672682000644=
/?mibextid=3D13AoS6</a><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"a=
uto">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>1967 MGB Road=
ster</div></div></div>

--00000000000096d5820606374a76--

--===============8516482307682947612==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8516482307682947612==--