Subject: [Healeys] BN2 at Mecum

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 10:13:21 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------21x0vF7P0vX8pEY0DMR10Xbj
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just happened to catch this on the Mecum Kissimmee auction. Has louvred 
bonnet, but apparently not claimed to be a 'genuine factory M.' Sold for 
$40K (where's my 'crying-in-my-beer' emoji?).

--------------21x0vF7P0vX8pEY0DMR10Xbj
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="MecumBN2.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------21x0vF7P0vX8pEY0DMR10Xbj
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--------------21x0vF7P0vX8pEY0DMR10Xbj--