Subject: [Healeys] Be careful out there

From: Steven Kingsbury via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 20:28:32 +0000 (UTC) MailServer2409B72.10000-master-0-9980a4f196b0 engine=ICAP:2.0.272,Aquarius:18.0.1011,Hydra:6.0.619,FMLib:17.11.176.26 definitions=2024-03-08_08,2024-03-06_01,2023-05-22_02 mlxscore=0 spamscore=0 adultscore=0 suspectscore=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 clxscore=1031 mlxlogscore=390 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.19.0-2308100000 definitions=main-2403080161

--===============1355906804382486881==

--Apple-Webmail-42--3bdce19c-6506-4fb2-b664-bb1d3581cad8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    charset=utf-8;
    format=flowed

I just got an email, supposedly from the list, asking me to click on a lin=
k to photos of fellow Healey drivers. Big scam alert, so be on the lookout=
 and don't click on anything without knowing exactly where it came from. C=
heers! Steven Kingsbury '55 BN1
--Apple-Webmail-42--3bdce19c-6506-4fb2-b664-bb1d3581cad8
    charset=utf-8;
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div>I just got an email, supposedly from the list, asking me to click on =
a link to photos of fellow Healey drivers.&nbsp; Big scam alert, so be on =
the lookout and don't click on anything without knowing exactly where it c=
ame from.&nbsp;<br></div><div>Cheers!<br></div><div>Steven Kingsbury<br></=
div><div>'55 BN1</div></body></html>
--Apple-Webmail-42--3bdce19c-6506-4fb2-b664-bb1d3581cad8--

--===============1355906804382486881==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1355906804382486881==--