Subject: [Healeys] Isky cam

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:52:21 -0700

--===============6261533961974849166==

--0000000000001cf0a606137db7c4

Hello all,
We are inching towards driving season here in NW Oregon.
When I built my engine in 1975 I had Ed Iskadarian cut me a hotter street
cam for my BT7 engine. I of course lost the info card. Is there any way to
determine the valve lash? Or should I use OEM and leave it alone?
Is there any way without removing it to figure out the grind?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Ira.

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6

--0000000000001cf0a606137db7c4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Hello all,</div><div dir=3D"auto">We are inching tow=
ards driving season here in NW Oregon.</div><div dir=3D"auto">When I built =
my engine in 1975 I had Ed Iskadarian cut me a hotter street cam for my BT7=
 engine. I of course lost the info card. Is there any way to determine the =
valve lash? Or should I use OEM and leave it alone?</div><div dir=3D"auto">=
Is there any way without removing it to figure out the grind?</div><div dir=
=3D"auto">Thanks in advance for any help.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Ira.</div>=
<div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Ira Erbs<br>Milwauki=
e, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 </div></div>

--0000000000001cf0a606137db7c4--

--===============6261533961974849166==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6261533961974849166==--