Subject: [Healeys] Unrestored, Running, one owner BN1 for sale-located in San Francisco

From: RCobb <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 16:00:25 -0800

This Healey is for sale for the first time since 1955.

I have no financial interest, nor does the gentleman advertising it; he 
is simply helping out the family.  I have known the advertiser for over 
50 years, during which he has owned and restored numerous vehicles, 
including 3 LBCs (non-Healeys) and his observations may be trusted.

The car has been listed today on Craig's List, and a detailed 
description and images may be found at https://tinyurl.com/2xhwbct9

I don't have any further personal knowledge of this Healey other than 
what i have shared here, so please use the contact information in the 
listing referenced above, for further information or to arrange an 
inspection..

Bob

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: RCobb <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 07:17:08 -0800

I just received information that the AH BN1 has been sold.

[email-masked]

---

From: RCobb <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:10:22 -0700

Follow-up on the sale of this car, mentioned earlier this month.

To keep the community informed about current market-place values, the 
BN1 sold within a couple days of listing and the money has changed hands 
and the car has been picked-up.

The asking price was $22K.  The selling price was #20K.

Bob

[email-masked]