Subject: Re: [Healeys] Manual: learning to stop and start on steep streets

From: RCobb <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 14:59:59 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------tPEcyQAy6M6lBb1sRuq6deh4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

This (non-Healey) picture seems apropos after reading some listers' 
experiences learning to drive a stick on steep streets:

The attached image is from an Australian Pre-War Buick periodical and it 
shows a 1923 San Francisco street scene.  Many, of either gender and 
regardless of proficiency, might seek a less challenging path to reach 
their destination.

Bob

--------------tPEcyQAy6M6lBb1sRuq6deh4
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="The Last Word in Steepness.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------tPEcyQAy6M6lBb1sRuq6deh4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--------------tPEcyQAy6M6lBb1sRuq6deh4--