Subject: [Healeys] Healey Sighting

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> T07U5gTeLo2m4h3bRgUUnK6ROfMG+hORu7rV5t+mMerSZQIe2rP+66IBvqkVpqrMoxtTTIwXCsMt8X6UxQIvZwRfzjpK8bc3zvU=
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:00:32 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------NQ1mWh0TQkH9nObTmC9efw7g
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm not a fan of hot/resto-mods, but I can appreciate the craftsmanship 
that goes into them. While half-watching the show 'Texas Metal' I caught 
an unusual sight for one of these shows and managed to grab a screen 
shot. Anyone know anything about this car? Noted Healey collector Dennis 
Collins, of 'Fast and Loud' fame is from Texas, I wonder if he's 
commissioned a build? Usually, one of the first/common things these 
builders do is 'slam the car to the ground;' I'd say Healeys are already 
pretty well slammed, and good luck fitting 24" 'dubs.'
--------------NQ1mWh0TQkH9nObTmC9efw7g
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="TexasMetal.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------NQ1mWh0TQkH9nObTmC9efw7g
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--------------NQ1mWh0TQkH9nObTmC9efw7g--

---

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:33:09 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1976216693624049413==
 boundary="------------gy1CSD00TC5WTxkHnHO0CgVc"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------gy1CSD00TC5WTxkHnHO0CgVc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

They did an MGC for John Cena a couple years ago.  It sold on BAT 
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-mg-mgc-gt-19/> last October.

Bob Haskell
Austin-Healey 3000 roadster registrar

On 4/11/24 20:00, Bob Spidell wrote:
> I'm not a fan of hot/resto-mods, but I can appreciate the 
> craftsmanship that goes into them. While half-watching the show 'Texas 
> Metal' I caught an unusual sight for one of these shows and managed to 
> grab a screen shot. Anyone know anything about this car? Noted Healey 
> collector Dennis Collins, of 'Fast and Loud' fame is from Texas, I 
> wonder if he's commissioned a build? Usually, one of the first/common 
> things these builders do is 'slam the car to the ground;' I'd say 
> Healeys are already pretty well slammed, and good luck fitting 24" 'dubs.'
>
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys  http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
--------------gy1CSD00TC5WTxkHnHO0CgVc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>They did an MGC for John Cena a couple years ago.  It sold on <a
        href="https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-mg-mgc-gt-19/">BAT</a>
      last October.<br>
    </p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Bob Haskell
Austin-Healey 3000 roadster registrar</pre>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/11/24 20:00, Bob Spidell wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">I'm
      not a fan of hot/resto-mods, but I can appreciate the
      craftsmanship that goes into them. While half-watching the show
      'Texas Metal' I caught an unusual sight for one of these shows and
      managed to grab a screen shot. Anyone know anything about this
      car? Noted Healey collector Dennis Collins, of 'Fast and Loud'
      fame is from Texas, I wonder if he's commissioned a build?
      Usually, one of the first/common things these builders do is 'slam
      the car to the ground;' I'd say Healeys are already pretty well
      slammed, and good luck fitting 24" 'dubs.'<br>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------gy1CSD00TC5WTxkHnHO0CgVc--

--===============1976216693624049413==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1976216693624049413==--