Subject: [Healeys] 100M Registry

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> kVFVRPonJZO+StHF3mtWJ+zojMpzD/m6cKXFqwUSHNuDtKvkPt9VkocoPB09k2Yxhh5vGPKrImgrJJ9rdca14mtSxs0sUd12g0U=
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:34:24 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8510926005953130902==
 boundary="------------pzdWJSTRMCposWiGUVbAi5ls"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------pzdWJSTRMCposWiGUVbAi5ls
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just got my latest issue of /Austin-Healey Magazine/--gorgeous as 
always--with the announcement that the AHCUSA has assumed stewardship of 
the renowned 100M Registry. Whether you think 100M's are 'special' or 
not, enough potential buyers do--with commensurate prices--and to have a 
resource to document and verify them is extremely valuable to owners and 
would-be owners.

Congrats to all involved (Hi Jean!). I'm sure it was a real effort, and 
it's in good hands.

Bob
--------------pzdWJSTRMCposWiGUVbAi5ls
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Just got my latest issue of <i>Austin-Healey Magazine</i>--gorgeous
    as always--with the announcement that the AHCUSA has assumed
    stewardship of the renowned 100M Registry. Whether you think 100M's
    are 'special' or not, enough potential buyers do--with commensurate
    prices--and to have a resource to document and verify them is
    extremely valuable to owners and would-be owners.<br>
    <br>
    Congrats to all involved (Hi Jean!). I'm sure it was a real effort,
    and it's in good hands.<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------pzdWJSTRMCposWiGUVbAi5ls--

--===============8510926005953130902==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8510926005953130902==--