Subject: [Healeys] To paint--or not--an aluminum head

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 10:12:53 -0400

--===============3681522628037511736==

--0000000000009881db061bf3d80b

To those who have fitted AL cylinder heads: Did you leave the head
unpainted or clear-coated to show that it is an AL head or did you paint it
to match the engine?

--0000000000009881db061bf3d80b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff"><span=
 style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-size:17.5px">To those who have fitted AL cy=
linder heads: Did you leave the head unpainted or clear-coated to show that=
 it is an AL head or did you paint it to match the engine?</span>=C2=A0</di=
v></div>

--0000000000009881db061bf3d80b--

--===============3681522628037511736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3681522628037511736==--