Subject: [Healeys] Brake fluid renewal

From: Elton S via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 21:54:52 -0400

--===============0811391043252891697==

--0000000000008960a5061bc14de5

Fellow Listers,
I need to replace my old discolored brake fluid with new. What technique
have you used? Did you just drain all the lines and reservoir and then
refill with new fluid? Then bleeding to get all the air out? Or draining
the lines to where the reservoir is almost empty and then adding new fluid
so as to prevent air from getting in the lines? Bleeding the clutch slave
cylinder is not one of my favorite pastimes.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Elton
BJ7

--0000000000008960a5061bc14de5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Fellow Listers,<div>I need to replace my old discolored br=
ake fluid with new. What technique have you used? Did you just drain all th=
e lines and reservoir and then refill with new fluid? Then bleeding to get =
all the air out? Or draining the lines to where the reservoir is almost emp=
ty and then adding new fluid so as to prevent air from getting in the lines=
? Bleeding the clutch slave cylinder is not one of my favorite pastimes.</d=
iv><div>Thanks in advance for your advice.</div><div>Elton</div><div>BJ7</d=
iv></div>

--0000000000008960a5061bc14de5--

--===============0811391043252891697==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0811391043252891697==--