Subject: [Healeys] Moss Motors merger

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 09:11:40 -0700

--===============4879867279265117945==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_F7C6565E-DEA4-4417-A672-986CFDC72C70"

--Apple-Mail=_F7C6565E-DEA4-4417-A672-986CFDC72C70
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Just saw this article in the latest issue of Hemmings.

=EF=BF=BC

Richard Mayor
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_F7C6565E-DEA4-4417-A672-986CFDC72C70
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_62363032-63D9-4B6D-9622-D69894140439"

--Apple-Mail=_62363032-63D9-4B6D-9622-D69894140439
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">Just saw this article in the latest issue of Hemmings.<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><img alt="Scan 9.jpeg" src="cid:23AA7174-70D4-4348-932D-53EE88EDD22D"></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><div>
<div>Richard Mayor</div><div>[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>
<br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_62363032-63D9-4B6D-9622-D69894140439
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="Scan 9.jpeg"
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="Scan 9.jpeg"
Content-Id: <23AA7174-70D4-4348-932D-53EE88EDD22D>

--Apple-Mail=_62363032-63D9-4B6D-9622-D69894140439--

--Apple-Mail=_F7C6565E-DEA4-4417-A672-986CFDC72C70--

--===============4879867279265117945==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4879867279265117945==--