Subject: [Healeys] Oil filter type - 1962 BT& MK II

From: JSARCH via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 16:52:38 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5659765820940756025==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00D1_01DAC656.EC3738A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01DAC656.EC3738A0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00D2_01DAC656.EC375FB0"

------=_NextPart_001_00D2_01DAC656.EC375FB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,

The moss oil filter is backordered. Has anyone installed this filter? If so,
do you have any comments or warnings?

Thanks,

John Spaur

------=_NextPart_001_00D2_01DAC656.EC375FB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hello,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The moss oil =
filter is backordered. Has anyone installed this filter? If so, do you =
have any comments or warnings?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img =
width=3D816 height=3D309 style=3D'width:8.5in;height:3.2166in' =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>John =
Spaur<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_00D2_01DAC656.EC375FB0--

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01DAC656.EC3738A0
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01DAC656.EC3738A0--

--===============5659765820940756025==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5659765820940756025==--