Subject: [Healeys] website - www.bighealey.org

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 18:13:25 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============9035729428629074560==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_172A_01DAB44F.6563B420"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_172A_01DAB44F.6563B420
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Is anyone interested in having the domain bighealey.org? if so, please
contact me off list. 

It has been poorly maintained for some time, and having sold my Healey I'm
unlikely to pick back up on maintaining it.

-----------------------------------

All the best,

Al Fuller

------=_NextPart_000_172A_01DAB44F.6563B420
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:11.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Is anyone interested in having =
the domain bighealey.org? if so, please contact me off list. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It has been poorly maintained for some time, and =
having sold my Healey I&#8217;m unlikely to pick back up on maintaining =
it.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>-----------=
------------------------<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>All the =
best,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>Al =
Fuller<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_172A_01DAB44F.6563B420--

--===============9035729428629074560==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9035729428629074560==--