Subject: [Healeys] HBN7-LO/3457

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 08:01:22 -0400

Listers,

I was contacted by the son of a previous owner of this early 3000 MkI.  
It was owned by his family for 50 years.  His father sold it to a dealer 
in New Holland, Pennsylvania in 2017.  He believes that it moved to 
North Carolina and was going to be restored. The car was originally 
Pacific Green with Grey interior. He would like to know the car's 
current status and possibly get some photos of it.

If you have any info of the car please let me know.  Thanks.

-- 
Bob Haskell
Austin-Healey 3000 roadster registrar

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]